It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

other explanations for the UFO/Alien phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The classic Grey is probably the first picture that would come into the minds of most people upon envisaging an alien

This form is described as such in wikipedia...

The popularization of the idea of the Grey alien is commonly associated with the Barney and Betty Hill abduction claim, which purportedly took place in New Hampshire in 1961, although skeptics see precursors in science fiction and earlier paranormal claims; Grey aliens are also famed from earlier depictions of the 1947 Roswell UFO incident. Some sources in the UFO community describe the Grey aliens as artificially created/modified race used by other alien races as servants or even slaves to execute tasks such as abductions and others. Whatever the origin, the Grey alien has since emerged as an archetypal image of sentient non-human creatures and extraterrestrial life in general, as well as an iconic trope of popular culture in the age of space exploration.

So this "archetypal" image or original form of a grey is dated from 1947.

of course many will also know of the entity that was purported to be summoned by Aleister Crowley in 1904...

And also the descriptions given of the Archons of the gnostic texts found at Nag Hammadi in 1945.
the precise dating of these texts are unclear, but general consensus is saying around the 3rd Century.
Bibliotecapleyades entry from a paper by John Nash describes what an Archon is.

The Nag Hammadi material contains reports of visionary experiences of the initiates, including first-hand encounters with inorganic beings called Archons. Gnostic teaching explains that these entities arose in the early stage of formation of the solar system, before the Earth was formed. Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth. Interestingly, this Gnostic insight accords closely with the view of Jacques Vallee, who maintains that ET/cyborgs probably belong to the local planetary realm. Vallee also proposes that the ET/UFO enigma is a "spiritual control system," a phenomenon that "behaves like a conditioning process." (Messengers of Deception). This is exactly what Gnostics said about the Archons: they can affect our minds by subliminal conditioning techniques. Their main tactics are mental error (intellectual virus, or false ideology, especially religious doctrines) and simulation. Archons are predatory, unlike a wide range of non-human and other-dimensional beings also know to the Gnostics, beings who are benevolent or neutral toward humanity. Physical descriptions of Archons occur in several Gnostic codices. Two types are clearly identified:1. a neonate or embryonic type. 2. a draconic or reptilian type

So two types described one being embryonic like

and the other reptilian

What if, the powers that be were afraid that the discovery of the NH texts may put people on to an age old truth that they wanted to keep hidden, and events like Roswell were used to make people believe that these things came from other worlds, and not that they were not only here but reachable to those that could achieve a state of Gnosis.

But what about other forms of Aliens and UFOs, could these Archons trick us into seeing these different spaceships and what not, or is there more than one deceiving species of entities at work here, well before aliens we were imagining fairies, gnomes, dragons and elves just to name a few.

or what the ancients knew as elemental spirits
MP Hall

The magician, having drawn his circle, is here shown invoking the various elemental beings, who are emerging from their respective haunts. From the earth at his feet come the gnomes, from the water the undines, from the fire the salamanders, and from the air the winged sylphs. In like fashion, we observe the Modern Magicians (Greer, Mack, Boylan, Strieber, et al) employing their Holy Scientific Protocols to invoke the "Little Grey Space Alien" Elementals of our day; languishing in the terminal errata of their absurdly inappropriate culture-bound mythos.

ATS thread

"The salamanders are as varied in their grouping and arrangement as either the undines or the gnomes. There are many families of them, differing in appearance, size, and dignity. Sometimes the salamanders were visible as small balls of light. Paracelsus says: "Salamanders have been seen in the shapes of fiery balls, or tongues of fire, running over the fields or peering in houses." (Philosophia Occulta, translated by Franz Hartmann.)

so here i have gave some earlier interpretations of the UFO and Alien phenomenon and i ask the question.

why do they have to come from another world? when we originally thought they are of this world, and not only have we not disproved this idea that is just as plausible if not more than the general narrative, but we ignore it as if its crazy or something.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Money making scheme. Figments of imagination. They don't exist.

That's my explanation.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nice and safe assumption, although I don't get the money making scheme part.
But thanks for the input

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Tesla based technology ran by a real break away culture whom are lording over the sheep and keeping the toy's for themselves for fear that if the rest of humanity had them then they would lose there ruling advantage.

OR An Ancient break away civilization whom have kept there superior knowledge to themselves perhaps even a secret brotherhood somewhere whom jealously guard there secret's, sometime's interfering in event's in the rest of the world in order to shape or direct the affairs of more temporal man.
www.reddit.com...
There are many account's of ancient master's and teacher's whom taught the people how to live again, how to farm again and how to build again, even how to write after some terrible catastrophe - perhaps they were not even human but the alien equivalent of a recovery effort on a world devastated either by natural or unnatural mean's and as a part of that effort wanting humanity to stand on it's own two leg's again as well as keep peace they perhaps removed as much evidence of the catastrophe as they could as well as kept there own presence as hand's off as possible - just conjecture, perhaps?.

Echoes that are not actually in our reality but in a quantum consciousness universe our own individual consciousness can sometime's overlap into other reality's and other reality's can sometime's overlap into our reality meaning that we are aware of just enough of there reality to sometime's see them and they us.

Ghosts, Echoes of a long dead civilization perhaps wiped out by a predator civilization from somewhere else, people have seen ghosts from many period's and even the ghosts of animal's these are seldom spirit's but some kind of echo or recording on the very fabric of the location perhaps even the universe itself at a quantum level and some of these Ghosts repeat moment's of extreme duress, stress and heightened emotion's again and again and again such as on certain battle field's.

Ghosts may also be of future event's and in certain circumstances and condition's certain people may trigger or be more aware of these seeming reality shift's that happen in such a way as to alter there perception, some may even be window's in time itself were two period's in time overlap briefly and this may happen due to the random creation and destruction of natural wormholes.

Actual Alien's, not all biological such as this famous case.

Argument's for there reality,.

Well I have seen at least one - what was it I have no idea but it was circular or spherical and moved extremely fast in the opposite direction to the wind dipping in and out of the cloud layer which was between 200 to 400 feet up over me, it was not illuminated except by reflection of the old sodium street light's we used to have back then which turned the sky orange at night and the bottom of it was mirror like, had I not looked directly at it I would probably never have seen it.

Mass Hallucination used to try to poo poo them out of the public's imagination by some pure idiot's whom claim to be expert's do not actually occur the closest you could is a mirage and many of these mass sighting's event's of both UFO's and miracles as well as other phenomena do not have the trait's of just being a waking dream so that in my humble opinion removed that faux explanation completely.

What about mind control, mass hypnosis?,. Well not everyone is susceptible to hypnosis and even mind altering chemical's can act very differently on different people due to a number of factor's ranging from there own biochemical balance and if they are already exposed to other chemical's and also psychological.
But that said the CIA and KGB as well as several other clandestine organizations conducted extensive tests on victim's in order to develop mind control serum's and even false memory's as well as turning people into sleeper agents without there even knowing it themselves, and indeed they have used these techniques rather extensively in the past of that I am certain.
And then on the subject of mind control we have a history dating back perhaps long before the first world war but in the first world war the Imperial German's used Magic Lantern's a type of early projector to project images of the holy family into the sky onto the cloud's in order to demoralize the very religious Russian soldiers back before the communist revolution withdrew the Russian's from the battlefield entirely.

And then there is the simple fact that at least some of these event's have left physical affects and this also suggests the voracity of the eye witness report's is actually corroboration of some physical event.

My belief is that they DO exist, they however come in all sort's and type's ranging from psychic AND psychological phenomena, Secret air craft project's and of course very possibly non human origin physical craft or object's.

Remember the meaning of the word UFO, Ufo UNIDENTIFIED flying objects.

edit on 23-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Nice ideas and I am on board with many if not all.
All possible, in fact your descriptions of ghost and always repeating a terrible event, could be an emotional imprint that has been created by mass fear, is an idea I have had about ghosts before.
I will check this vids out later when in my PC
Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

although I don't get the money making scheme part.

Its goes hand in hand to create a system of belief so things of human nature can stay hidden amongst it.

an idea or ideas that creates curiosity in ones mind is open to be used for financial gain or to hide sinister actions of a human nature.

But about the money part

Many big budget movies, low budget movies.

TV shows, books, magazines. websites with advertisement making money on the more traffic they bring in.

Create a culture of uncertainty based on beliefs and anyone with claims of authority will make and take money from others that have interests.

Religions have done this, Ufology has just followed suit.

Big budget movies depicting mile wide craft above American cities is in my opinion a big indicator of why many believe without a doubt they saw a mile wide triangle over Phoenix about a year and half after Independence day was released.

Many people in conspiracy circles mention a brainwashed society, a society easily manipulated by media yet ignore these ideas when it could point to why many may believe something that is out of this word.

Too much money to be made from people's beliefs, has been for 1000s of years.

The larger the population gets and the more information/misinformation and disinformation is available to the growing population, it just feeds the machine for those that use it to make a buck.

edit on 23-4-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes for sure I get that, and that make total sense to promote something as fake not only to make money from but to distract, you never see them trying to promote ways of achieving Gnosis, yet there is evidence that occult knowledge is used by people of secret societies, Skull and bones and Freemasons as examples.
edit on 23-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

you never see them trying to promote ways of achieving Gnosis

"them"?

mainstream sources?

Religion is mainstream and depends on how one interprets religious teachings they can find Gnosis through mainstream religion.

yet there is evidence that occult knowledge is used by people of secret societies, Skull and bones and Freemasons as examples.

In my opinion there is no more occult knowledge in today's world.

just information, misinformation and disinformation.

sorting through it and using the information while putting aside the mis and dis info is what certain groups may have advantage at.

Its occult in a way but not hidden like it was in times past, its all out there but mixed in with so much Sh1t that stench of all the crap makes it hard to smell the flowers.

I personally believe the beings of light and darkness that we humans attribute good and evil to are just parts of us while we are parts of something else all feeding of each other to create a multidimensional reality where everything can exist.

To me dark shadow beings are not evil simply because it creates a fear and a shiver in us when many of us see them.

I think the beliefs created that that they are evil is the real evil and a required evil so the beings can feed of the energy our emotions create and vice versa for the opposite.

Beings of light, angels, are the same and feed of our emotions as well.

There shouldn't be contact between us but some choose to break laws if there are any that say we should have contact,

I think there is a lot to be learned from demonology about other layers of reality that at times crosses with ours.

None of this is hidden either, if one has a deep interest they can study what many would think is occult but its not.

edit on 23-4-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Undoubtedly some UFO phenomena is demonic in nature, some may be angelic in nature as well.
drdavidclarke.co.uk...
But some may just be so alien we can not categorize it in either manner.
But remember the devil or evil itself would find a use for them if such was possible especially even if they were alien if there own nature was a conflict between good and bad as would seem so much to be the case with the human race right here on earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Haha yes hard to smell the flowers indeed... Nice analogy! And I agree with it... I get into the habit of writing occult as it can describe a multitude of things that are deemed "hidden".
For me there are "other" energies around us at all times, possibly stressing us for the greater good, I'm also entertaining ideas of planetary energies into the mix.
And yes Gnosis is alluded too by religion but yet again surrounded by distractions.
Instead of scientific studies on the most effective ways to reach Gnosis

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

But remember the devil or evil itself would find a use for them if such was possible especially even if they were alien if there own nature was a conflict between good and bad as would seem so much to be the case with the human race right here on earth.

Yes,

but a deeper conflict is what really is bad and good. we have free will.

Both experiences (good and bad) are required in the reality we live because without one we would not know the opposite.

The words have a meaning we can all agree upon but what some consider as evil others interpret as righteous.

Undoubtedly some UFO phenomena is demonic in nature, some may be angelic in nature as well.

Without having the knowledge of an all knowing being, demonic in nature as many believe it could be good in the eyes of a being that may have created beings of individual awareness if we are to look through religious glasses.

If that creator has a dualistic nature that we have which in my belief a creator wouldn't and also depending on the reasons for creating us if a creator has a dualistic nature just raises many more questions and avenues of discussion/debate.

Good and Evil, they are all actions or thoughts that have purpose in this reality to further what could be an experiment for what ever purpose,

It could be that God or a supreme intelligence has given us this dulaistic nature to extend its own existence.

The possibilities and questions and interpretations of whats supposed to be known and not known are endless when we look into the light that shines on all this and makes us aware.

I believe that in the darkness, the void, the nothingness is where things become united, evil and good and anything that is dualistic in nature cease to exist, so do we as individuals.

That could both be good and bad as we understand the concepts while having our individuality.

Just because its written and just because we or many accept messages from beings as being good or evil saying this or that could simply be a manipulation to keep us trapped as individuals and never find a way back to unity with the one.

I believe its much easier to have a stance and to judge on what is evil and good because not knowing but trying to explain and exist in a world and reality based on knowledge of good an devil ends up being very confusing and why many that delve so deep into certain subjects loose their minds.

Its why I believe in so much and so little at the same time, I am delusional based on what and how I explain above and with this knowledge see it in so many others that to me via their actions and expressions are blinded or ignoring of their own confusion in life and reasons for their purpose of being where they are why they are there,

or that just could more of my egotistical delusional mind influenced by my own demons playing tricks to keep me trapped where am.

So far I am open to many avenues of answers but none give me more insight than my own mind and questions of our experiences as humans, the pain we feel and the love and pleasure we feel, the labels we place on why things happen and why others do things allows me to keep existing on neutral grounds in my mind.

all in all I agree about the conflict about good and evil but my opinion is its because we don't know but judge what is good and evil based on living and feeling the way we do as humans which as I said earlier in the post is based on ones interpretation, to go further, their interpretations of their perceptions of the environment around them.

I get the religious points of view, most of the main stream ones but also see the conflict it creates amongst those that follow those religions when all is see when looking at mainstream religions are the similarities.

anything alien in nature with how many aliens and alien experiences are described are most likely spiritual in nature in my opinion.

I just cant judge it as being evil or good as others can but can understand why its done.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ranging from short little fuzzy creatures taking bullets with no effect to giant ufo tip toeing agains.t the best of the best of warring countries.

Who the hell knows.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Interesting that it really kicked off after the atomic bomb was used, if there are other elemental energies that reside in another layer of this world then maybe they became more involved to stop us destroying theirs and our globe.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I believe it's us from sometime in the future of Earth . There's a lot about Alien Space travel that seems to be over looked .

How do they store Food for their journey ?
How do they dispose of waste ?
How do they know where to go which planets have life ?
How do they prepare for unknown Medical issues ?
etc.........

They either have to be interdimensional or time travelers or just some Earth bound anomaly . They are not coming from Orion's Belt just to tour our atmosphere on some party bus and run off .

I vote no Alien's are visiting our planet . Not saying it wouldn't be cool but Na .
edit on 4/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Hmm interdimensional time travellers is a good theory, which I have heard of and thought about and I suppose their appearance could be because of their evolution, explained by more exposure to the sun and diminishing air supplies ( which I've heard of before)But also there is the thought what if we have time wrong and it exists in every moment just in an infinite number of layers of reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Got to love Auto correct .. Fixed

Hey they could have many faiths lol

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Even funnier I seen it, and I didn't mean to send my post early, I thought he's gonna think im a cheeky so and so lol

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's my favorite "explanation" at the moment.

UFOs / aliens are an aggressive living meme, like a dance craze or advertising. It's an active concept with many virus-like qualities, and spreads and evolves socially. It's hard to say exactly where it came from, although humans have pretty much always had these stories of odd flying little people or creatures or entities, which might have been their way of trying to get a mental handle on all the scary things about existence that they don't understand.

However, I like the idea that it has insinuated itself into our cultural landscape on purpose from somewhere. Maybe galaxies away. Maybe somewhere closer to home. Like it was broadcast -- through some kind of ESP, perhaps -- out into the universe a long time ago with the goal of having intelligent creatures experience alien "life" without either of is having to travel back and forth or rely on slow EM waves to propagate. The meme travels by putting images into our heads, and then it spreads among us through our communications with each other.

Of course, we're putting it all together in our heads so naturally there will be certain aspects of it that are influenced by our thinking. That's why we tend to see UFOs as machines, and aliens as rough analogs of human beings. That's the level of understanding we're working on at the moment. In the past, they were animals or gods. It doesn't matter, though, because the idea is what's important, that's alive, and the specifics don't really matter. That's also why UFOs or aliens that are exactly the same are rarely seen twice.

This isn't to say it's not real. It is absolutely real. But when people talk about multiple dimensions, remember when Rod Serling said, "a dimension not of sight and sound, but of mind." And this is a living, existing, possibly even conscious idea. And we're continuing to spread it right now by communicating about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

So this "archetypal" image or original form of a grey is dated from 1947.

of course many will also know of the entity that was purported to be summoned by Aleister Crowley in 1904...

Well actually, the entity invoked (different than summoning) was Aiwas, as contrasted to "Lam". Aiwas was a praeter-human intelligence, according to Crowley, Lam, on the other hand was a made-up name for an "entity" in one of Crowley's bit of fun. Lam had this saucer ship, and took Crowley for regular "rides"...you can read all about it is Crowleys 1947 diaries.

And the painting? Story I read, in Crowley's "Confessions" if I remember correctly (been decades since I read that), was his self-portrait. A bit different than the reality you read, no?

MP Hall

... In like fashion, we observe the Modern Magicians (Greer, Mack, Boylan, Strieber, et al) employing their Holy Scientific Protocols to invoke the "Little Grey Space Alien" Elementals of our day; languishing in the terminal errata of their absurdly inappropriate culture-bound mythos.

This bit is rich! Neither Greer, nor Mack, nor Boylan, nor Strieber, nor indeed any are "modern magicians". The study of true Magick takes decades, and they, as well as the author of that extract, would know very well when to "invoke" and when to "evoke", and in the case of these "little Gray space aliens" evocation is the only action that applies.

so here i have gave some earlier interpretations of the UFO and Alien phenomenon and i ask the question.

Ya know, I don't actually think that any of the "natural" Elementals have anything to do with Extraterrestrials, their appearance in Terrestrial history, myth, and philosophy are not indicators nor interpretations of Extraterrestrial visitation

why do they have to come from another world? when we originally thought they are of this world, and not only have we not disproved this idea that is just as plausible if not more than the general narrative, but we ignore it as if its crazy or something.

"Why?" Because!!!

If you take the time to read my analysis of the Betty Hill Map you may begin to understand that while fairies, Gnomes, etc. may be of Terrestrial origin, Extraterrestrials belong to other worlds. I have shown rather adequately that Extraterrestrials, or rather one specific species, is from Zeta Reticuli, and can not be associated with Earth in any way other than Earth is/was the target of visitation. And, if we approach this with just a little science, we find that fairies, gnomes, etc. kind of fade into the realm of fantasy (though not really), and Extraterrestrials, from other worlds, become the only plausible explanation.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Being very open minded with all things space, I see this as a possibility for some visitors but not all. I had a thread about a Montana Tech. Professor who has the same views here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join