It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Steele dossier back in spotlight after Mueller report's release

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Samanth9956

Nope.

So you're disagreeing with the main author (the were several btw) of the dossier who says it was unverified?

Neat trick, that.
edit on 23-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Removed extraneous apostrophe

edit on 23-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Ugh, typos

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I read the Mueller Report.

And for the record...what has Trump done for me?

Nothing. He's done nothing but whine.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

"Right to Try". Thanks to President Trump, you now have the option to try experimental drugs if you are on your deathbed. This was never an option before.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

"Right to Try". Thanks to President Trump, you now have the option to try experimental drugs if you are on your deathbed. This was never an option before.

That's your defense?

You get to use drugs while he puts kids in cages?

What is wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Nope.

So you're disagreeing with the main author (the were several btw) of the dossier who says it was unverified?

Neat trick, that.

Lol.

Don't even think that you can get away with ambiguity.

Define your issue and then claim the issue.

...It's a duh moment that multiple people were involved in the investigation. It's a stupid moment when you think that you need to tell me about about and try and spin it.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm still waiting for any of the multiple ATS member who stood confidently behind Mr. Steele and his work to come into this thread and say something.

I'm sure they'll be along any minute now.

Don't be Silly. It'll never happen.

I see what you did there...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Samanth9956

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm still waiting for any of the multiple ATS member who stood confidently behind Mr. Steele and his work to come into this thread and say something.

I'm sure they'll be along any minute now.

You rang?

You read the Mueller Report!!?!

So did I.

I'm interested in how you could read that and come out blaming other people...

Wait, can you just confirm that you realise the thread is about the veracity of the Steele dossier? You seem confused?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That's your defense?

What is wrong with you?

Sorry, no changing the goalposts, you said Trump did nothing that benefited you, he did. Next.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
paying attention ?

Congressman Ratcliffe Lets It Slip On Live TV … Rosenstein, Comey, McCave, Yates And More Committed FISA Abuse & Are Facing Justice

Ratcliffe said on the air, “So Comey and Sally Yates and everyone who signed the FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign all verified what was in the warrant. And they verified that Christopher Steele was a credible source. They verified that the Steele dossier had been corroborate. None of that was true. So the court can only know what they were told and they weren’t told that Christopher Steele was out to get Donald Trump. They weren’t told that the Steele dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton.”

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We already know they lied to the FISA court.

The email exchanges show the FBI was aware — before it secured the now-infamous warrant — that there were intelligence community concerns about the reliability of the main evidence used to support it: the Christopher Steele dossier.

We now know the FBI used an article from Yahoo News as independent corroboration for the Steele dossier when, in fact, Steele had talked to the news outlet.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That is pretty damning
This is going to get really really ugly
We all know trump is the sort of guy to let bygones be bygones and all......

These idiots have no idea what is coming

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is so much Russian crap it's hard to find sources, can anyone locate one of the articles where it discusses how they took Trump campaign emails and presented the part where Trump was saying to send someone to talk to the Russians, and cut out the part where he adds he wants it to be a low level person and their instructions are to reject everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That's your defense?

What is wrong with you?

Do you concede that the "kids in cages" thing started under Obama? Or do you refuse to accept that?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No ambiguity in my posts at all.

My first reply to you in this thread was to your response to a member asking for any other members who stood behind Mr. Steel in which you stepped up and then deflected to the Mueller report.

I then pointed out that Mr. Steele himself gave sworn testimony that the items in the dossier were never verified to begin with and then asked if you still stood behind Steele.

You again deflected to the Mueller report and falsely accused me of ambiguity.

And you continue to try and deflect to the Mueller report in a thread who's main topic is the unverified dossier that begat all the mess we've been subjected to for over 2 years.

We already knew that Russia, along with practially every other nation of power in the world, attempted to influence our elections; just like we attempt (and sometimes succeed) to influence the elections of those nations.

You're the one who's being ambiguous here, not me.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

No ambiguity in my posts at all.

My first reply to you in this thread was to your response to a member asking for any other members who stood behind Mr. Steel in which you stepped up and then deflected to the Mueller report.

I then pointed out that Mr. Steele himself gave sworn testimony that the items in the dossier were never verified to begin with and then asked if you still stood behind Steele.

You again deflected to the Mueller report and falsely accused me of ambiguity.

And you continue to try and deflect to the Mueller report in a thread who's main topic is the unverified dossier that begat all the mess we've been subjected to for over 2 years.

We already knew that Russia, along with practially every other nation of power in the world, attempted to influence our elections; just like we attempt (and sometimes succeed) to influence the elections of those nations.

You're the one who's being ambiguous here, not me.

NICE GOING!
We FINALLY get some Leftist drone to speak out in support of the Steele Dossier...and YOU have to go and scare them away with logic, facts and reason.

THIS is why we can't have nice things!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, I doubt they'll be scared away that easily. The programming is strong in the zealous believers. They'll probably be back with accusations of personal attacks or some such.

It's quite entertaining to watch them attempt to spin and deflect when they know their position is untenable.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Important FYI UPDATE: Without the Steele Dossier, the DOJ/FBI would NOT have obtained a FISA warrant to spy on Donald Trump, and there would have been NO appointment of a Special Counsel (Bob Mueller) to investigate President Trump.

So, the question is: Why is the FBI so damned committed to this Steele Dossier?

That answer is simple. In October 2016, they needed the dossier to get the FISA warrant. They needed the 2016 FISA warrant to cover-up for all of the unauthorized and illegal surveillance activity that was already underway throughout 2016.

The FBI, and later the Mueller team, were/are strongly committed to, and defending, the formation of the Steele Dossier and its dubious content. Once they had the dossier in hand the FBI proceeded forward for an ex post facto FISA warrant.
Full content here: theconservativetreehouse.com... sa-submission/

The DOJ/FBI depended on the Steele Dossier for justifying so many actions and requests, it has become as important as a cement arch's "Keystone".

If the Dossier is determined to be substantially false by A.G. Barr's investigators, everything related to "get Trump" is retroactively blown to smithereens. Arrests, pardons, lawsuits, and more, will flow like water.

edit on 5/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
July 8, 2020

Christopher Steele has been ordered to pay damages to 2 Russians, caused by his FAKE Trump-Russia Dossier.

www.newsmax.com...

The DNC should ask for a refund, since he pulled a fraud on them too.
edit on 7/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 8, 2020

Christopher Steele has been ordered to pay damages caused by his FAKE Trump-Russia Dossier.

www.newsmax.com...

Specifically, a British court ruled that Steele defamed two Russians who he claimed smuggled illegal money to Putin. Claims which apparently have no evidence to back them up.
edit on 8-7-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The judge also found that the "Ultimate Client" was HILLARY CLINTON.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join