It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstruction of Justice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

πŸ˜†
Genuine obstruction comes in small hidden boxes in the White House..............

Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House (JAN. 6, 1996)

After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's law firm that describe her work for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980's.

Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for the documents since 1994, and the White House has said it did not have them. The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office.
πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Unless you can show corrupt intent, you cannot show he endeavored to obstruct justice. It's one of three things you absolutely need. And you've already admitted (along with Mueller) that the evidence is not sufficient for that. So stop saying he endeavored to obstruct justice or that there is evidence he endeavored to obstruct justice. There is not evidence for that. There is evidence of actions the Mueller team examined and then admitted they did not conclude a crime was committed.

It's fine for you to believe he had corrupt intent, but you actually have to demonstrate it with evidence. Not, "well, just look at him-- i feel he's guilty in my bones". Mueller cannot do that. So I doubt you can meet that threshold either.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Tell me, what is the angelic intent behind Trump trying to stop Don McGahn from testifying before Congress?

A house investigation: cleared
A senate investigation: cleared
A special counsel investigation: cleared
An FBI investigation: cleared (according to stzrok)

Trump is not going to let them play politics with this. He gave them 2 years and basically unfettered access. Now it's time to move on. It's clear the left doesn't want to move on because they're stuck in 2016 and can't process losing. What do you do with an entity suffering from some form of psychosis? You slap them upside the head with reality. You don't play into their psychotic ranting and ravings.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What good is a "case" when it's in a system that doesn't punish particular people?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join