It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all Muslims are bad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would say that maybe two out of a hundred Muslims are bad,

Not even close...

Interesting video. But the major thing that was a consideration in the video was that killing a woman, sometimes stoning, was all right by most of the people in those countries. They also used sharia law as a determining factor and whether suicide bombing was justifiable. Now in the concept of terrorist, suicide bombing or shooting up a public place is worth considering. The majority of women in this country actually want the Muslims here, so they choose their own fate in this case, if the Muslims rape and kill our women, they are the ones who seem to want them here, so I cannot say that is something I would consider a terrorist action. I don't think we should have muslims targeting our women, but I can not do anything about it when women think the risk is right.

Yes, their social system is way different than we have in America, and I do not think we should be importing many people from those countries unless they are properly conditioned and vetted. But only one or two percent of the Muslims here would presently do terrorist activities, that is actually quite a few of these people that we should worry about.

Now, group mindset, when people of a kind get challenged, their minds connect, this tactic is used in warfare, people flock to join the military during some major wars. This link also connects Muslims, when they go Jihad, it turns into a locust situation some times. Do we want a pile of these people here? No other religion is like the Muslim religions, but thankfully there are many different versions of their religion and they rarely get along well. But the enemy of thy enemy is thy friend applies here, one thing they have in common, most muslims hate America. Jihad, or locust, is a concern.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Tempter

Not all Muslims are bad.

I don't think people think that Muslims are bad. I think people think Jihadists are bad.

The majority of Muslims aren’t terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslim. Muslim terrorists are responsible for
the most deaths due to terrorism worldwide over the past 20 years.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oklalittledixie
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

That's like saying the majority of Nazis are good people. The ideology itself is based on a book that condones killing non believers..among other primitive and barbaric actions. This is a very naive statement on your part.

So Nazis were not radical Germans, following a radical leader?

Were all Germans bad people?

You take a fanatical portion of the German population and assigned it to the entire population, just as you are doing now with Muslims.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I've just received a congratulation message for my birthday from my American friend which in return I sent him this message
"thanks and no thanks
there is nothing good about celebrating being one year older" with laughing face and a nano nano hand gesture, you now Mork & Mindy, how do you categorize me as a Muslim?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Maybe 10-20% of Muslims are bad, but the problem is you can't tell which is which. As you pointed out in your OP; even housewives are suspect.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Unfortunately, around here, a lot of people do think Muslims are bad, they're the ones you see quoting that Islam is meant to be the religion of peace as if Christians never carry out atrocities

Really? Show me the links where you have read that.

it's as if the troubles in Ireland never happened now because, as far as they're blinders let them see only Muslims carry out terrorist attacks.

Pointing out a Muslim attack, isn't saying there are no other attacks. You seem to be pushing this as some form of competition, when there is none.

Any time something bad happens, they're the first off the blocks questioning if it was carried out by "The Religion of peace"...

You mean speculation? The way you argue your case it would appear as if you would not want Jihadists considered as

suspects when something horrible like this has been done. Look at everyone. I agree, but we must first start with

suspects, which will lead into a percentage profile of groups who do these things.

Granted, certain events and people get stigmatized, because of what has occurred in the past, but when those same

events are happening in the present what would you expect?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: highvein

Not all Muslims are bad.

I don't think people think that Muslims are bad. I think people think Jihadists are bad.

The majority of Muslims aren’t terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslim. Muslim terrorists are responsible for
the most deaths due to terrorism worldwide over the past 20 years.

Which is the reason for the suspicion that some hate. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Remember that Right Wing extremism is the number one cause of terrorism in the US.

You do have a memory for fantasy; I'll give you that.

According to Wikipedia, there were 81 terrorism attacks in the United States since 2000. 36 of those have links to Muslim terrorism, while 45 do not. That''s 44.4% to 55.6%. And certainly not all 45 are "Right Wing Extremists" as you claim... two are by the Earth Liberation Front, a decidedly left-wing extremist group, one is the shooting of Steve Scalise, and many are still unsolved and no information is available on whether the perpetrators were left-wing, right-wing, or Muslim. Now, compare that to the number of Muslims in the US: 1.1% of the population according to this link, but conservatives make up 35% of the population.

If conservatives were as violent as you seem to want them to be, the US would be as tumultuous as the Middle East.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak When traveling to Japan a Muslim cannot enter with a Koran unless it is the "reformed version" with all the death threats to the infidel removed.An interesting approach other countries should think about following. Don't know if it would accomplish anything but might slow the flow of hatred to the young.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
During ww2 liberals were saying the same thing about germans.

Which helped stalled saving people from being mass murdered.

These people need to be called out , they should be no where near western modern countries.

Its makes them extremely jealous and mix that with natural violence...you have a dangerous formula.

Brown, clay, sand, poverty, depression, zero progressions .

Bright, blonde, green, blue, grass, wealth, happiness .

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Even the Trump administration has found that the majority of terror attacks in the US are caused by Right Wing extremism. I'll see if I can hunt down the report again even though I know I've posted it in threads you were in.

We also have a large number of law enforcement organizations that identify Right Wing extremism as the biggest threat to the country.

Thank you for proving my point however. Muslims have no problem admitting Islamic extremism is an issue. Bring up Right Wing extremism however and people have a hard time admitting it even occurs. Let alone that it occurs at a higher rate than Islamic extremism.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
People are people. Some are good, some are bad and everything in between. Sometimes the same person is good and bad. a reply to: Tempter

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Seems like you are the one who is intolerant. Using a wide brush to paint everyone who is a part of Islam, tolerant, because apparently to you Islam is a ''intolerant ideology'' .

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Nobody said they were ALL BAD.

WHATS YOUR POINT?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
One of the biggest lessons i learned was when i moved to N.Ireland, growing up in England all i ever heard about was the Catholics and Protestants killing each other. I quickly found out all Catholics were not terrorists and the same for the Protestants. I have some very good friends from both sides even in the middle of the troubles and i had a few run ins with both sides because they did not like me crossing the "religious line"....

I also learned that some of them terrorists were actually decent people but had a twisted view of life because of circumstances and as long as they never involved me with their dealing, itt did not bother me. LIFE

I now have a few very good Muslim friends who i would trust with my life BUT there is always a lot of pricks in a bunch of roses as there is with religion, there will always be the nutters who want to rule the world.
And here is the scary ones who want to rule the world..... for now

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Because it's more than a religion. It runs their government and every aspect of their social, economic structure. Laws, courts, there is not modern distinction from superstitions and government. The youth are third class, women are second class. There is no way out unless you escape to a more modern society.

It's like in a video game where you are playing an RTS against a foe and they get stuck in some past age and the other players advance with research and expansion.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

While I agree, I dare say that the majority of Muslims DO agree with what their more extreme brethren say and do. This isn't something many hide either. However, many Westerners decide that's a little too "racist" so turn a blind eye and pretend that it's only "a few".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join