It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all Muslims are bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

― Aristotle, The Philosophy of Aristotle

brainwashing

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let’s take a look at the history of Islam.

www.politicalislam.com...
edit on 23-4-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

But all humans are (bad).

Every one.

edit on 23/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

― Aristotle, The Philosophy of Aristotle

brainwashing

I concur. My question was somewhat in jest but I couldn't agree with you more. I find it odd more people don't question region and god. I guess the threat of being on fire for eternity really works.

At around the age of 8 or 9 I made a conscientious decision that religion was a manmade entity. Having a Southern Baptist preacher as a father, I'd been to church more times than most in a lifetime (3 times a week since I could breathe). I just couldn't buy the walking on water, the eternal burning bush, the parting of the sea, etc......anymore. Although, I had to go for another 6-7 yrs. It did teach me morals and ethics, I can say that much for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The only generalisation that is correct, is there are idiots/assholes everywhere.

most of the people have good intentions. But of course you will not hear about them its just not worth the Story.

Ideology tends to be destructive and intolerant.

Ideas are great and can organically grow, once your ideas turn to ideology your capabilities to learn and grow and become a better human being are gone.

This applys to Muslims, Christian's, Democrats, Republican's or any ideology .

I would wish less people get lost in their ideology.

NC
edit on 23/4/2019 by NoClue because: every ideology

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

most of the people have good intentions.

I think Samuel Johnson said it best, when he said....“Hell is paved with good intentions.”

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yes when your ideology driven, the sickest of behavior might be approved as good...

So the problem is not the intentions, but the Brainwashing trough ideology.

Hell is a very strange idea... It just makes sense with ideology...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think even the so called “good” Muslims don’t see anything wrong with what the “bad” Muslims do.

Maybe they don’t wage jihad or rape the infidels themselves, but don’t really seem to condemn such behavior because after all, their holy book says it’s just fine and dandy to do whatever you want to the unbelievers.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Not all Muslims are bad. They're not all here to plant bombs or attack us in the name of Allah.

"I came to praise not to bury."

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I see more condemnation from Muslims when one of their own commits a terror attack than I do from the Right when it's one of their own.

Remember that Right Wing extremism is the number one cause of terrorism in the US. Yet anytime such an attack actually makes the news the cries of false flag are deafening. Or they're secretly a Leftist trying to make the Right look bad. Or worst of all the people that actually try to justify the attack.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Its much easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different, and not in a better way. Or in your case, somehow make it a conservatives fault. (Which seems to be a running theme with your posts. Work for CNN much?)

It's not only much different, It's just terrible ideology.

109 verses in their Holy book specifically talk of making war and slaying "nonbelievers". Most of these verses are totally open ended, which means there is no historical context unlike any of the same type of verses found in the Old Testament.

This is straight from their "perfect" book from a "loving" God.

You know how chicken poop usually has that white speck on top of it that looks a little different? Well, it turns out that's just chicken poop too.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Only the brown ones are bad here in ATS world.

And orange one(s).

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Maybe you should have a peek at the Holy Bible.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

100% on the money.

It’s the ideology. It’s a disgusting, hateful, intolerant belief system that should be treated as such.

Nobody has a problem with outlawing nazism and ostracising it’s followers.

Why should islam be treated any differently?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Maybe you should have a peek at the Holy Bible.

Good strategy. Ignore wrongdoing because other wrong-doers exist.

All abrahamic religions are hateful and intolerant. That doesn’t mean that in 2019, hate and intolerance should get a pass. Does it?

Seems perfectly fine to call out Christianity on it’s bigotry.
Seems perfectly fine to call out Judaism on its supremacy.
But to call out islam on literally ANYTHING AT ALL is not perfectly fine at all.

Strange.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

100% on the money.

It’s the ideology. It’s a disgusting, hateful, intolerant belief system that should be treated as such.

Nobody has a problem with outlawing nazism and ostracising it’s followers.

Why should islam be treated any differently?

What gets me the most, is the blatant double standards (especially by the left) on this issue. If every single standard by which they judge and condemn the West (slavery, misogyny,sexual repression, warfare, etc.) were applied equally to Islam the verdict would be damning.

So called "moderate" Muslims have nothing to counter the radicals with, outside of their own personal opinion, when torturing, killing, raping, maiming "nonbelievers" is given divine weight specifically from their Holy Book.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Cancerwarrior because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Most Muslims really are peaceful and loving, unlike the book they worship.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One radicalized Muslim hiding in the midst of a hundred can do a lot of damage. These ones that are bad are good at deceiving people and they love it when our society is protecting them from being found out. I would say that maybe two out of a hundred Muslims are bad, so how much damage can two radical Muslims possibly do? Not all of these two of a hundred will do mass killings but may fire up the real radicals.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"Not all muslims are bad."

The religion demands adherence to its doctrines, with draconian consequences for failing to do so. Some try to point out the muslim families they know in the US as examples of how not all muslims are dangerous. Those "nice" muslims are only nice because they are outnumbered. When their numbers grow, as we are seeing in every area they migrate to, their tendency toward violence increases. The so-called moderate muslims, when surrounded by their own, become fanatic. If they don't the devout in their own religion will turn on them for not being a true muslim, and they know it. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. There are only muslims waiting for greater numbers to assert themselves.

These people do not assimilate. It is against their nature and their religion to do so. It is convert or destroy. It has been that way for thousands of years. And it will not change because we welcome them with open arms and wallets. They will just use our kindness and our resources against us. Like the Boston marathon, and San Bernardino, to name just a few. Those muslims were here as refugees. In reality they were terrorists who took advantage of liberal stupidity.

But hey, you don't have to drive to the coasts to see it. Its coming to a neighborhood near you. Just check with the local village and see how many permits for mosques have been requested this year compared to prior years. Or keep your blinders on and act like a smart ass because you haven't been killed "yet". Of course that means you must be right and all the people who do get killed, well thats just statistical anomaly, right?

Some Shias advance taqiyya as a form of jihad, fighting against their enemies. Although the religion says it is wrong to lie and supporters of the religion will point that fact out, they conveniently forget to mention the part about taqiyyah which makes lying ok as long as you do not hurt the religion in the process. The religion specifically states it is ok to lie and pretend you are friends with infidels. Taqiyyah is the practice of pretending you are not a devout muslim and befriending westerners. The actual scripture reads, "...we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them."

So, on one hand you have the extremists who have no problem showing you who they are and what they do. On the other hand you have a bunch of muslims you really want to believe are friendly and moderate, mainly because they have invaded your neighborhood and have your home surrounded, but in reality you have no idea who they are. And now you know that their religion has built in a device by which they can pretend to be friends rather than devout muslims. This leads back to my original assertion that one muslim is quiet and timid. Two have a voice. Three have an idea. Four have an attitude. Five will kill you.

If they are afraid of persecution they will act like they are your best friend and disavow islam. When their numbers are great enough they have no reason to be afraid of you any more but instead are afraid of the real extremist muslims who will treat them like infidels if they continue ignoring islam after the threat of persecution is gone. In other words, the muslims who were acting like your best friend now will want to kill you because they will be killed if they don't.

That is why there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I see more condemnation from Muslims when one of their own commits a terror attack than I do from the Right when it's one of their own.

Remember that Right Wing extremism is the number one cause of terrorism in the US. Yet anytime such an attack actually makes the news the cries of false flag are deafening. Or they're secretly a Leftist trying to make the Right look bad. Or worst of all the people that actually try to justify the attack.

Can you post a link that shows a right wing forum member condoning a terrorist attack in the US? I understand the skeptic in us questioning a possible false flag, both sides do it and should, it is a conspiracy site after all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join