It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Admin Spied On Senators-World Leaders-Politicians-Citizens and More...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
No, if it a wrong and corrupt practice, you don't do it!

Trump isn't 'doing it', the intelligence bureaucracy is doing it.

Otherwise, you (not you personally, I am speaking hypothetically) are just another scumbag.

Sometimes you have to take great care when excising a tumor that has been growing for years. If you tried to just jump in and cut it out, you run the risk of missing critical parts , resulting in the cancer spreading to the every other part of the body.

Trump needs to make sure he outs all of the cancer that has been festering for decades if he is to stand even half a chance at killing it dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If the actual corruption of Obama's Admin is proven by our DOJ and Intel community, there won't be a riot after his arrest.

BTW...here's another example of his deceit.

In October 2016, Barack Hussein Obama said U.S. elections could NOT be "rigged".

Source: twitter.com...

Sounds like Obama was skillfully lying (again), to keep the Republican Congress from investigating things, after Hillary won.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

No, if it a wrong and corrupt practice, you don't do it!

Trump isn't 'doing it', the intelligence bureaucracy is doing it.

Trump has the power to stop it. It was started by Presidential executive order and it needs a President to say NO. Letting it still occur is the opposite of "draining the swamp".

Otherwise, you (not you personally, I am speaking hypothetically) are just another scumbag.

Sometimes you have to take great care when excising a tumor that has been growing for years. If you tried to just jump in and cut it out, you run the risk of missing critical parts , resulting in the cancer spreading to the every other part of the body.

This isn't a tumor, it is corruption and unconstitutional. Trump vowed to defend the Constitution, that's his job as President. He should do it.

Trump needs to make sure he outs all of the cancer that has been festering for decades if he is to stand even half a chance at killing it dead.

He can stop it, absolutely and with no negative kick back, with a single executive order.

Then he can say "your fired" to his heart's content, to all the deep state guys locked into the processes that support the spying.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
April 27, 2019

This article lists the number of KNOWN Obama Administration spying incidents.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Trump was just the latest in a string. But spying on Trump crossed the "red line".

edit on 4/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is a response from V.P. Mike Pence yesterday, after Senator Grassley informed him that Obama's FBI tried to plant SPIES in the Administration, via his office, during the transition period.

“I was deeply offended to learn that two disgraced FBI agents considered infiltrating our transition team by sending a counter intelligence agent to one of my very first intelligence briefings only 9 days after the election,” Pence said in a statement to Axios. “This is an outrage and only underscores why we need to get to the bottom of how this investigation started in the first place.”
Source with more at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Trump has the power to stop it. It was started by Presidential executive order

Ummm... no... it wasn't. It is being done pursuant to an Act of Congress.

This isn't a tumor, it is corruption and unconstitutional. Trump vowed to defend the Constitution, that's his job as President. He should do it.

It is institutionalized government corruption. I think the analogy of a cancerous tumor is highly applicable, as is my pointing out that great caution sometimes needs to be taken when excising something like this.

I agree, but again - something like this needs to be done with care.

Said another way... patience, little grasshopper...

He can stop it, absolutely and with no negative kick back, with a single executive order.

Again, it is being done pursuant to an Act of Congress, so no, he cannot just stop it by EO... he is not a dictator, contrary to what you would believe if you listen to the MSM screaming heard.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Trump has the power to stop it. It was started by Presidential executive order

Ummm... no... it wasn't. It is being done pursuant to an Act of Congress.

EO 12333 by Ronald Reagan. He was a Republican, like Trump.

It was strengthened by EO 13355 by George Bush. He was a Republican, like Trump.

Are you seeing a pattern here?

It is institutionalized government corruption. I think the analogy of a cancerous tumor is highly applicable, as is my pointing out that great caution sometimes needs to be taken when excising something like this.

I agree, but again - something like this needs to be done with care.

Said another way... patience, little grasshopper...

Again, it is being done pursuant to an Act of Congress, so no, he cannot just stop it by EO... he is not a dictator, contrary to what you would believe if you listen to the MSM screaming heard.

No, if the spying powers are wrong, corrupt and unconstitutional for others to use, then Trump shouldn't use them, either.

It is that simple.

He IS doing nothing against it. What conclusion are we to draw?

edit on 27/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Developing: Top Intel official now cooperating with AG Williarm Barr, regarding Obama's CIA spying on 2016 candidates.

ALSO: DOJ and FBI Officials are planning to use the "Extreme Russia Threat" as justification for bending and breaking laws, to spy on the Trump campaign.

A threat that was so bad, Obama mostly ignored it? This is why it's critical to learn the REAL REASON why the Trump campaign was spied on. If the reason isn't legitimate, Mueller's investigation of Trump was illegitimate.
edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It was strengthened by EO 13355 by George Bush. He was a Republican, like Trump.

I see your EO's, and raise you two Acts of Congress:

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978.

USA Patriot Act of 2001.

Yes... I see that the two different parties are not so different, and that all Democrat Presidents have taken full advantage of said programs - even more so than Republicans (see the current attacks on our current President).

No, if the spying powers are wrong, corrupt and unconstitutional for others to use, then Trump shouldn't use them, either.

I agree... but what is your evidence that he is?

To repeat:

That said, I am not claiming to know Trumps mind, he may or may not have any intention of dealing with the source of this problem in a manner that you and I may find desirable. I hope he will.

Regardless, it isn't something one can just turn off with the flip of a switch without potential dire repercussions - JFK, anyone?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently you forget that Barr walked back that testimony.

"So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

Sorry, that didn't walk anything back, he merely reiterated what he said earlier.

TDS rots the brain you know...
edit on 29-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm sure everyone was spying on everyone, so what's the big deal?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I see your EO's, and raise you two Acts of Congress:

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978.

USA Patriot Act of 2001.

Yes... I see that the two different parties are not so different, and that all Democrat Presidents have taken full advantage of said programs - even more so than Republicans (see the current attacks on our current President).

I agree... but what is your evidence that he is?

To repeat:

That said, I am not claiming to know Trumps mind, he may or may not have any intention of dealing with the source of this problem in a manner that you and I may find desirable. I hope he will.

Regardless, it isn't something one can just turn off with the flip of a switch without potential dire repercussions - JFK, anyone?

Please explain the exact consequences of just stopping this instantly. What exactly, in specific terms, would make it better to keep the spying going on?

I mean, Trump has suspended government, for longer than any other President, and that had consequences and yet he did it. Why, when it comes down to actually draining the swamp is he suddenly now to be cautious?

Or, perhaps, what Trump says to get votes and what he actually has done, diverge.

Mexico paying for the wall, tax breaks for everyone, draining the swamp, repealing the Affordable Health Care act, stop funding sanctuary cities, defund Planned Parenthood, create an infrastructure fund, end birthright citizenship, a commission on radical Islam, mandatory sentencing for illegal entrants, no cuts to medicare.

Face it, three years of a four year term, he's running out of time.

And many of the things he claims he's done for the economy are actually identical for other countries around the world, which aren't covered by his policies and legislature. (eg: check out the fall in unemployment in the UK and their end of day figure compared to the US's. The similarity is uncanny).

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: info393

I'm sure everyone was spying on everyone, so what's the big deal?

If you are ok with a political party spying on their opponent using self created documents while judge shopping same documents to get approval to spy... You have a problem in your country. Every American should be appalled by the actions intended to remove an elected president.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Please explain the exact consequences of just stopping this instantly. What exactly, in specific terms, would make it better to keep the spying going on?

I already told you... it is called the JFK effect.

I mean, Trump has suspended government, for longer than any other President, and that had consequences and yet he did it.

What consequences? Some people had to wait a few weeks to get their welfare benefits? Besides, it was only a small fraction (15%?) of the mostly non-essential government functions that was shut down. Whoop de doo.

Why, when it comes down to actually draining the swamp is he suddenly now to be cautious?

To increase the chances of actually getting it done and permanent?

Mexico paying for the wall,

They are/will, just not with a check that you'll ever see.

tax breaks for everyone,

You do remember that Congress is the entity that has to do that, right?

There are currently three different new Tax Cut bills waiting in the wings that you haven't heard anything about on the MSM (which is obviously why you don't know anything about them), essentially the Trump TaxCuts 2.0, that would be more focused on individuals, families and small businesses, but again, he needs Congress to do this, and you know what his chances are right now for that, right?

So, he is waiting until after 2020 when Repubs retake the House and increase their seats in the Senate to a filibuster proof majority.

draining the swamp,

What do you think all of the noise is about with him firing people? Comey is gone, McCabe is gone, lots and lots of new Constitution respecting Judges have been appointed (including 2 Supremes), etc, etc...

repealing the Affordable Health Care act,

Patience grasshopper - this is well on the way (you do remember he did away with the UnConstitutional individual mandate right?), but again, he needs Congress' cooperation...

stop funding sanctuary cities, defund Planned Parenthood, create an infrastructure fund, end birthright citizenship, a commission on radical Islam, mandatory sentencing for illegal entrants,

TDS sufferers are either whining about him acting like a dictator, or whining because he hasn't done somethings that only a dictator has the power to do... please make up your mind...

Another thing that really gripes me - TDS sufferers gleefully (and wrongly) claiming how little Trump has done, when in reality:

1. He has done more in his first 2.5 years than any two term President has ever done in their full 8 years, and

2. He has done this while enduring the most despicable and vile attacks on him personally as well as his efforts at fulfilling his campaign promises.

So, if TDS sufferers would just shut the hell up and get out of the way, maybe you'd find you actually like the man - or at least the results he gets.

And many of the things he claims he's done for the economy are actually identical for other countries around the world, which aren't covered by his policies and legislature. (eg: check out the fall in unemployment in the UK and their end of day figure compared to the US's. The similarity is uncanny).

No need - that aren't us, and it is irrelevant, unless you can show a link.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: uncommitted

The good news is that President Trump will not let an upcoming "state visit" to the U.K. impede releasing information that may be (at the very least) embarrassing to that country.

President Trump Tweet:

“Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.” @OANN WOW!

It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!

That will be interesting, of course Trump is known to talk all kinds of BS on twitter so it's not that scary. I wonder what secrets GCHQ has on him.

Here is a chronologically-ordered document that outlines the Spygate campaign. Included are images of official requests for GCHQ to conduct the U.S. spying.

PDF Document Link: cdn.website-editor.net...

It will be OFFICIALLY confirmed relatively soon, I hear.

That's a poor attempt at a fake GCHQ letter.

1. It's written in American English instead of English.

2. It's on the wrong paper. Discourse between offices is printed on high gsm count blotter paper that is more of a cream colour.

3. It has a GCHQ logo instead of SIS.

4. GCHQ wouldn't be involved in industrial espionage, that's done by a different office that is publicly claimed to be independent from government and intel agencies.

5. The UK Intelligence services are so strapped for cash and staff we still use gerbils in interrogations, the whole premise is flawed.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I already told you... it is called the JFK effect.

Are you suggesting that someone will shoot the President?

I mean, Trump has suspended government, for longer than any other President, and that had consequences and yet he did it.

What consequences? Some people had to wait a few weeks to get their welfare benefits? Besides, it was only a small fraction (15%?) of the mostly non-essential government functions that was shut down. Whoop de doo.

Approximate figures, but; Average wage of a federal employee $140.66 per day, number of days 35, number of affected federal workers 800,000 so, in fiscal terms, the government paid $3.9 million out of the public purse (your taxes) to people to do nothing. Zero productivity.

But there were bigger consequences, financially. The Congressional Budget Office estimated the shutdown cost the American economy at least $11 billion, excluding indirect costs that were difficult to quantify!

That's your tax money, and a good chunk of GDP - woop de do?

Why, when it comes down to actually draining the swamp is he suddenly now to be cautious?

To increase the chances of actually getting it done and permanent?

Mexico paying for the wall,

They are/will, just not with a check that you'll ever see.

No-one will ever see it. It won't happen. The consequence of the wall will not touch the Mexican economy and there is no way they are going to pay for US infrastructure. The whole idea was ludicrous from the outset and designed to dazzle the gullible. Even the newly renegotiated NAFTA deal makes no provision for the wall.

tax breaks for everyone,

You do remember that Congress is the entity that has to do that, right?

There are currently three different new Tax Cut bills waiting in the wings that you haven't heard anything about on the MSM (which is obviously why you don't know anything about them), essentially the Trump TaxCuts 2.0, that would be more focused on individuals, families and small businesses, but again, he needs Congress to do this, and you know what his chances are right now for that, right?

So, he is waiting until after 2020 when Repubs retake the House and increase their seats in the Senate to a filibuster proof majority.

The key word in what I said was "everyone" getting tax breaks. So far, the biggest tax breaks are for the wealthy.

draining the swamp,

What do you think all of the noise is about with him firing people? Comey is gone, McCabe is gone, lots and lots of new Constitution respecting Judges have been appointed (including 2 Supremes), etc, etc...

McCabe was not dismissed, he resigned and Comey was dismissed after he refused to stop the FBI's investigations into the President and his associates (remember that these investigations did result in some convictions). It could be argued that the dismissal of Comey was an obstruction of justice, as was mentioned in the Mueller report.

All judges respect the Constitution. It is the basis of US law.

repealing the Affordable Health Care act,

Patience grasshopper - this is well on the way (you do remember he did away with the UnConstitutional individual mandate right?), but again, he needs Congress' cooperation...

There is no further pending legislation relating to this. He has done all he is going to do.

stop funding sanctuary cities, defund Planned Parenthood, create an infrastructure fund, end birthright citizenship, a commission on radical Islam, mandatory sentencing for illegal entrants,

TDS sufferers are either whining about him acting like a dictator, or whining because he hasn't done somethings that only a dictator has the power to do... please make up your mind...

He could initiate legislation to go through Congress in the normal manner.

It seems that you think Trump procrastinates a lot. Three years of a four year term? Wake up!

Another thing that really gripes me - TDS sufferers gleefully (and wrongly) claiming how little Trump has done, when in reality:

1. He has done more in his first 2.5 years than any two term President has ever done in their full 8 years, and

BS. He was claiming all sorts of 'wins' just after being elected and before he took up office. Which shows how emty his boasts are. He got laughed at before the UN General assembly because he made such a stupid boast.

There have been also far more remarkable previous Presidents.

2. He has done this while enduring the most despicable and vile attacks on him personally as well as his efforts at fulfilling his campaign promises.

So he says. But if you look at the actual result of one of those investigations, the Mueller report, it is clear that Trump was not personally targeted and that there were many around him who were. Some who were found guilty.

So, if TDS sufferers would just shut the hell up and get out of the way, maybe you'd find you actually like the man - or at least the results he gets.

What a weak excuse for a leader "Oh, they are all picking on me". How does this stop him from doing his day to day work? Really?

No need - that aren't us, and it is irrelevant, unless you can show a link.

US & UK Unemployment Comparison

There is no link between the figures. It is the result in big governments trying to achieve optimal results in similar markets/economies. There is nothing remarkable or magical in it. The Trump administration has actually done NOTHING that anyone else wouldn't do. No magic, no need to boast.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that someone will shoot the President?

I'm suggesting that, when dealing with rogue power mad government actors who are guilty of numerous very serious crimes and have almost unlimited resources, it is a concern.

Approximate figures, but; Average wage of a federal employee $140.66 per day, number of days 35, number of affected federal workers 800,000 so, in fiscal terms, the government paid $3.9 million out of the public purse (your taxes) to people to do nothing. Zero productivity.

Yeah, they should be given a choice when this kind of thing happens - work without pay until it is resolved and receive back pay, or go home and don't come back.

But there were bigger consequences, financially. The Congressional Budget Office estimated the shutdown cost the American economy at least $11 billion, excluding indirect costs that were difficult to quantify!

And yet the vast majority of Americans (like myself) didn't even notice.

No-one will ever see it. It won't happen.

It already is, but again, you just don't see it (and as most TDS sufferers, will likely never admit it).

Even the newly renegotiated NAFTA deal makes no provision for the wall.

It doesn't have to. It simply has to provide for enough savings to cover the cost of the wall.

Hint: It will provide more than enough.

The key word in what I said was "everyone" getting tax breaks. So far, the biggest tax breaks are for the wealthy.

Yes, and again - patience, grasshopper. It wouldn't make sense to push a dumbocrat House to pass legislation that they will never agree to, so Trump is just doing what he does - making the best use of his time and effort.

Once Trump is re-elected and we have won back the House (and increased our lead in the Senate), then he will start pushing hard for these things.

McCabe was not dismissed, he resigned

Really? According to McCabe himself, he was fired..

So, now please tell me why I should waste any more time, since you obviously don't have a clue.

and Comey was dismissed after he refused to stop the FBI's investigations into the President and his associates

No, he was fired (not dismissed) because the FBI Director serves at the pleasure of the President, and the President was not pleased with his antics.

After he was fired, the investigations continued unabated, which is proof positive that he wasn't fired to stop the investigation(s).

(remember that these investigations did result in some convictions).

Yes, of process crimes unrelated in any way to the purpose of the investigations. And at least two were railroaded (Flynn and Papadopoulis).

It could be argued that the dismissal of Comey was an obstruction of justice, as was mentioned in the Mueller report.

You can argue anything, but the mere fact that the investigations continued unabated, and the (known Trump hater) Deputy AG said himself that there was zero effort by Trump or anyone else to hinder the investigations in any way is proof against this fallacious allegation.

All judges respect the Constitution. It is the basis of US law.

Another obvious lie - just look at some of the ridiculous decisions by the 9th circuit (the most overturned circuit in the country).

There is no further pending legislation relating to this. He has done all he is going to do.

So now you can foretell the future?

He has plainly stated that he is working on a plan that will make the Republicans the Party of Healthcare. Hopefully he is working closely with Rand Paul on something sane.

But again, since the House is controlled by Dumbocrat raving lunatics, there is no point in pushing any legislation until they are removed from power.

He could initiate legislation to go through Congress in the normal manner.

No point while the House is controlled by lunatics.

Three years of a four year term?

Go back to school, your math sucks.

He is almost 2.33 years into his first term, still 8+ months to go to the end of year 3.

He was claiming all sorts of 'wins' just after being elected and before he took up office. Which shows how emty his boasts are.

Somebody hasn't been poaying attention..

He got laughed at before the UN General assembly because he made such a stupid boast.

Another lie from the MSM that you apparently lapped right up... they laughed because Trump was being Trump (he is after all a braggart), but he also tells it like it is, and he did. It is obvious from the applause right after that happened that they were not ridiculing him, and in fact, I watched the whole thing and the speech was incredible.

There have been also far more remarkable previous Presidents.

Maybe, maybe not, but that is kind of subjective...

if you look at the actual result of one of those investigations, the Mueller report, it is clear that Trump was not personally targeted and that there were many around him who were.

Do you truly believe that they didn't look at anything and everything with regard to Trump himself?

Some who were found guilty.

Of process crimes that had ZERO to do with Collusion, and Flynn and Papadoupolis were both framed and guilty please extorted.

What a weak excuse for a leader "Oh, they are all picking on me". How does this stop him from doing his day to day work? Really?

Asking such a stupid question merely belies your radical/extreme bias and hate.

The Trump administration has actually done NOTHING that anyone else wouldn't do. No magic, no need to boast.

Eliminated more regulations than any President/Administration in History? Massive Tax Cut for Businesses (with a lot for families, and less for individuals, but with more planned to come)? Eliminated Individual Mandate (step one of eliminating ObamaCare)? Border Wall is bsing built in spite of massive pushback from Dumbs? Massive GDP numbers in spite of the gloom and doom of all of the MSM economic pundits (and Obama himself)? Bringing back Manufacturing jobs on a massive scale? Almost 4 million Americans OFF of food stamps? Renegotiating Trade deals that no longer make America the worlds bitch?

Shall I go on?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Here is an interesting 2016 Huffington Post article saying that Obama picked James Comey as his FBI Director because Comey was as dedicated to spying on people, as Obama himself was.

www.huffpost.com...

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Lol.

Yeah.

It's Obama's fault that Trump Money Laundered and and lied to you.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Are you ignoring everything else Comey said since?

You are!!

Why?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join