It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Admin Spied On Senators-World Leaders-Politicians-Citizens and More...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Well actually it has been reported on globally for over 40 years - there is a wealth of information out there on this type of activity. If Obama was dumb enough to use domestic intelligence for this then more fool him. The usual modus operandi is to get Allied intelligence agencies to carry out this type of act, therby circumnavigating domestic laws. The US does it, but so does the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, etc.

Are you equally outraged by similar acts by many previous administrations? If not then you need to take long hard look and ask yourself why.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: neutronflux

Well actually it has been reported on globally for over 40 years - there is a wealth of information out there on this type of activity. If Obama was dumb enough to use domestic intelligence for this then more fool him. The usual modus operandi is to get Allied intelligence agencies to carry out this type of act, therby circumnavigating domestic laws. The US does it, but so does the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, etc.

Are you equally outraged by similar acts by many previous administrations? If not then you need to take long hard look and ask yourself why.

How does the rant above answer the specific question below?

Again.

Do you have evidence the Trump administration has weaponized the IRS and the intelligence community against US citizens based on politics?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: [post=24336621]care

Barry Soetoro Needs to Go to Jail , and he Damn Well Knows WHY ...........

RE: www.bbc.com...

It just occurred to me WHY United Kingdom leaders have invited President Trump there in June, for VIP treatment.

Two U.K. spy agencies (GCHQ and MI-6) were involved in "Spygate"...helping our Intel Community circumvent U.S. law by Spying on Trump, and other Americans, before the illegally-obtained FISA spy warrants were available.

They are counting on President Trump not declassifying anything to embarrass the United Kingdom.

Essentially taking a gamble by playing a "butt kissing" type of international politics.

If President Trump follows-through on his promise to Declassify the Spygate documents before June, and the United Kingdom "Un-Invites" President Trump, do you think he will care? I think we all know the answer to that one!

I really think you don't have a clue what you are talking about, but we all knew that anyway.

Whether it was wise or not, Mrs May, the current UK Prime Minister offered a state visit to Trump when he became president, the same as her predecessor did to Mr Obama. For Trump to embarrass the United Kingdom? Really, we can do that to ourselves, but more to the point,

What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea?

Trump won't pay thousands to watch a Russian lentil

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

The good news is that President Trump will not let an upcoming "state visit" to the U.K. impede releasing information that may be (at the very least) embarrassing to that country.

President Trump Tweet:

“Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.” @OANN WOW!

It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Was there not a US president sent home because he was spying the "enemy"? What does it take today...what will be enough reason to sent a president home or put him in jail? I am afraid that it will be too late for the US citizens when they notice their country is going in the gutter because of corruption and crimes against the citizens the government should serve. What...correction...too late for the world poppulation. I really do not understand it...why is Trump the only one fighting and protecting the american society with his life. I am afraid that he will be meeting a simular end like JFK, his brother Bobby, MLK, Malcolm X and all those others the moment he has lethal evidence to put many corrupted politicians, bankers and captains of industry away. And then..unfortumnately...the US citizens will swollow anything the media is feeding them.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Spying on Americans really began in earnest with the Patriot Act submitted by Team Bush. How ironic such a huge bill was drafted in record time after 9/11 and voted on nearly in real time. My, how quickly Congress can read. Not to mention digest huge bills. The scope of the spying was only revealed during Team Obama by none other than my hero, Edward Snowden. For those who say Snowden was a traitor, don't you think illegally spying on Americans is treason? All Snowden did was reveal without question that we are spied upon. It's not like the NSA and other agencies were planning on telling us. So what if the government is embarrassed when it effectively lies to us or breaks the law. That's an easy fix. All our government needs to do is just stop doing that.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently you forget that Barr walked back that testimony.

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

Did you say ‘spying?’ Barr walks back testimony after making a stir
edit on 24-4-2019 by BlackJackal because: added link

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Spying on Americans really began in earnest with the Patriot Act submitted by Team Bush.

One, are you confusing something that coincides with the birth of technology that made mass spying possible? When has the deep state cared about the law.

Two:

White House FBI files controversy

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The White House FBI files controversy of the Clinton Administration, often referred to as Filegate,[1] arose in June 1996 around improper access in 1993 and 1994 to FBI security-clearance documents. Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Chadwickus

What if Trump was the one spying on Hillary campaign.

How different would your response be?

Let that sink in for a while...

No different.

Let that sink in for a while.......

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The good news is that President Trump will not let an upcoming "state visit" to the U.K. impede releasing information that may be (at the very least) embarrassing to that country.

President Trump Tweet:

“Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign.” @OANN WOW!

It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!

That will be interesting, of course Trump is known to talk all kinds of BS on twitter so it's not that scary. I wonder what secrets GCHQ has on him.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Barr is a product of Government Law Enforcement. He knows how to "walk back" statements, just to take the pressure off, and to keep the "targets" off guard.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

President Trump Tweet:

That will be interesting, of course Trump is known to talk all kinds of BS on twitter so it's not that scary. I wonder what secrets GCHQ has on him.

Here is a chronologically-ordered document that outlines the Spygate campaign. Included are images of official requests for GCHQ to conduct the U.S. spying.

PDF Document Link: cdn.website-editor.net...

It will be OFFICIALLY confirmed relatively soon, I hear.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Every President after 2001 is culpable in this breach of the Constitution of the United States. If Trump wanted to "drain the swamp", this would be a good place to start.

True... but if I were Trump, I would not do it until I was ready to drop the hammer on all of the crooks who were responsible for weaponizing it against me.

You know, the same day he perp walks Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and the rest of the scumbags.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says this will come back to haunt sleepy creepy Joe Biden.

Biden is the swamp personified — not only did he spend 8 years as Barack Obama’s Vice President and “homeboy,” he participated in the secret Oval Office meeting with the coup plotters shortly before Donald Trump’s inauguration.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... auguration/

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
‘Going to be a bombshell’: DiGenova gets specific over alleged FISA abuse, ‘not going to need 1 lawyer, going to need 5’

On Wednesday retired U.S. Attorney Joe DiGenova reiterated his call for certain members of the Obama administration, namely disgraced former FBI Director James Comey and disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan, to “lawyer up” immediately for their own sake.

“John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five,” he said specifically of Brennan while speaking on “The Ingraham Angle” with guest host Mike Huckabee.....

“The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is that the FISA court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings, and their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans, and to use it against the Republican Party.”

Oh it is going to be Glorious when Truth is shown the LIGHT

Godspeed
edit on 4252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Felt appropriate to add

edit on 4252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
Every President after 2001 is culpable in this breach of the Constitution of the United States. If Trump wanted to "drain the swamp", this would be a good place to start.

True... but if I were Trump, I would not do it until I was ready to drop the hammer on all of the crooks who were responsible for weaponizing it against me.

You know, the same day he perp walks Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, and the rest of the scumbags.

No, if it a wrong and corrupt practice, you don't do it!

Otherwise, you (not you personally, I am speaking hypothetically) are just another scumbag.

edit on 25/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

“The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is that the FISA court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings, and their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans, and to use it against the Republican Party.”

holy crap
it is about to go down

time for a nice drink and a cigar
this will be better than 11/8/16

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank-you for posting that HUGE news in this thread, MetalThunder!

It's also worth noting that DiGenova also said a Bombshell report on James Comey is coming in 2 weeks, and it will include DOJ recommendation for Criminal Indictments.

"The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June," Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's a shame that Interviewers on these networks are so restricted by time, they don't have the chance to ask questions.. especially when interviewing 3 guests at the same time, like DiGenova was a part of last night on FoxNews.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says this will come back to haunt sleepy creepy Joe Biden.

Biden is the swamp personified — not only did he spend 8 years as Barack Obama’s Vice President and “homeboy,” he participated in the secret Oval Office meeting with the coup plotters shortly before Donald Trump’s inauguration.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... auguration/

Well it wasn't particularly secret then, was it.

Not to mention that the leaker of the e-mail, Chuck Grassley, was clearly breaking the law by reading the private e-mails of the previous National Security Advisor of the United States. Consideing the national security content, and therefore classified, nature of Rice's e-mails, is Grassley guilty of spying?

There are other inconsistencies in this story, it says the meeting on January 5 was happening at the same time as the inauguration. However the inauguration was actually on January 20, two weeks later.

Also, there is no mention in the e-mail of anyone talking about the Steele dossier at all. Everything mentioned seems to be fairly normal for one administration handing over to another, while there are investigations and stuff going on. Essentially, it said to do everything 'by the book' which is the opposite of doing things illegal and underhanded.

I'd say fake news, what do you think?

edit on 25/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
‘Going to be a bombshell’: DiGenova gets specific over alleged FISA abuse, ‘not going to need 1 lawyer, going to need 5’

On Wednesday retired U.S. Attorney Joe DiGenova reiterated his call for certain members of the Obama administration, namely disgraced former FBI Director James Comey and disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan, to “lawyer up” immediately for their own sake.

“John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer. He’s going to need five,” he said specifically of Brennan while speaking on “The Ingraham Angle” with guest host Mike Huckabee.....

Oh it is going to be Glorious when Truth is shown the LIGHT

Godspeed

Felt appropriate to add

Interesting that this article says the Steele dossier has been debunked. I thought it has not been validated but that doesn't mean it has been debunked.

Also "Some have alleged" should never be included in a legitimate news article. Who have alleged, and does that mean their allegations are valid?

The article is reporting on speculation and uses some very vague language. Fake news? We'll see.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join