It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARACK OBAMA Admin Spied On Senators-World Leaders-Politicians-Citizens and More...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I mean, name any mass shooting or similar terrorist action within the US in the last 18 years that this surveillance has stopped? Nada

You unfortunately or otherwise have no way of knowing if that statement is true though, do you? You can't say with 100% certainty that other activities haven't been prevented through the use of this kind of surveillance.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The amount of "Libertarian Patriots" who whine about Small Government, and "Don't Tread On Me" are the same ones begging Trump to tread on them

if you step back and watch, it is quite amusing

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: carewemust

Oh not this again. This happens with every administration (and all major powers do it). So Obama is a bad man for this type of thing happening? Are Bush Junior and Senior also bad men becuase of this? How about Reagan? Or Clinton? It goes on and on and is more tied to the Military-Industrial Complex than to any one particular administration (in any allied nation).

I agree it shouldn't happen but to try to paint one administration as bad for it whilst ignoring all the others is complete folly and totally disingenuous.

Certainly, just like the RUSSIANS have, and will always interfere with U.S. elections. It's par for the course.

But when you look at President Obama's activities, there are red flags all over the place.

For instance, it was just revealed today through FBI testimony, that President Obama was storing thousands of Hillary Clinton's e-mails inside the White House... protecting Hillary from being exposed, during her Presidential campaign.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”
Much More at: twitter.com...

edit on 4/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

“But Trump!”

Why not address the fact that Obama was a piece of crap?

Then you can get on with your TDS going...
edit on 23/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Oh not this again. This happens with every administration (and all major powers do it). So Obama is a bad man for this type of thing happening? Are Bush Junior and Senior also bad men becuase of this? How about Reagan? Or Clinton? It goes on and on and is more tied to the Military-Industrial Complex than to any one particular administration (in any allied nation).

I agree it shouldn't happen but to try to paint one administration as bad for it whilst ignoring all the others is complete folly and totally disingenuous.

yea. All the people you named are drug dealers/ arms dealers/ human traffickers / war mongers. Not just bad. EVIL. Satanic. Pedophiles.
This is why they had to spy on EVERYONE. They are afraid of what everyone knows...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: odzeandennz

imagine if the Right at that time put a collective interest in "exposing" it consistently instead of attacking his "birth", race, alleged sexual-orientation if his wife was really a man, him being an Islamic communist terrorist, etc

I also find it amusing that Trump is using much of what Obama implemented while pretending he is "undoing everything Obama did"

Place of birth is very important.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

No better solution to bring peace back to this country. Republicans and democrats need an all out brawl so we can get it over with and move on.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You forgot about Washington... I heard he used the internet to his benefit almost more than obama. He spied on Lincoln who spied on Roosevelt after he was assassinated.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

But Trump, but Bush, But Clinton,

All of them actually.

The only tds that’s present is from peanuts like you who think Trump is different.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Blah, blah, blah. Everyone gets spied on. Get over it or help stop it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Tweeted the OP out, thank you.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Blah, blah, blah. Everyone gets spied on. Get over it or help stop it.

You should be allowed to testify before Congress. They acted as if William Barr dropped a BOMBSHELL when stating that Obama spied on Trump. Did you see the reactions???

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

And of course, this spying has ceased since Trump took office.....

Trump can issue new directives to those federal agencies, but whether he has isn't the question when all of those agencies have been compromised long before with agencies within agencies, and compartmentalization up the wazoo.

What direction those agencies have taken in the past seem to get momentum with morally compromised leadership, like Bush Jr., Bush Sr., Obama.

Attempting to move the corrupt direction and momentum of those items the other way will be ignored and resisted, as is already publicly known by observation of things happening here.

If Trump can't infiltrate these unpatriotic bottom feeders within these agencies then it just isn't going to happen. Whether you like Trump or hate him, he's the last chance available to get into the fire and help to put it out.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24336621]care

Barry Soetoro Needs to Go to Jail , and he Damn Well Knows WHY ...........
edit on 23-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: [post=24336621]care

Barry Soetoro Needs to Go to Jail , and he Damn Well Knows WHY ...........

RE: www.bbc.com...

It just occurred to me WHY United Kingdom leaders have invited President Trump there in June, for VIP treatment.

Two U.K. spy agencies (GCHQ and MI-6) were involved in "Spygate"...helping our Intel Community circumvent U.S. law by Spying on Trump, and other Americans, before the illegally-obtained FISA spy warrants were available.

They are counting on President Trump not declassifying anything to embarrass the United Kingdom.

Essentially taking a gamble by playing a "butt kissing" type of international politics.

If President Trump follows-through on his promise to Declassify the Spygate documents before June, and the United Kingdom "Un-Invites" President Trump, do you think he will care? I think we all know the answer to that one!
edit on 4/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, if Obama was spying on everyone, why can't Trump start spying on all the Democratic Senators? The laws Obama pushed through have not been repealed have they? Maybe Trump should start doing his job right, the Democrats seem to be spying on everything he is doing and commenting and leaking things, it is time that Trump uses his power to spy on the Democrats to find where the leaks are coming from.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: chr0naut

I mean, name any mass shooting or similar terrorist action within the US in the last 18 years that this surveillance has stopped? Nada

You unfortunately or otherwise have no way of knowing if that statement is true though, do you? You can't say with 100% certainty that other activities haven't been prevented through the use of this kind of surveillance.

While that may be true, there are too many incidents where it is obvious that the data has not been used to stop those crimes.

Especially where we find that there are Facebork posts, Tweets and whole manifesto's that told of the intentions of the perpetrators.

Is the surveillance data even admissible in court? If it isn't, and I'm fairly sure that is the case, then how can it stop terrorism and crime?

I know the surveillance data has been quoted as grounds in FISA search warrant requests but those instances are usually not prosecuting terrorists, or in any way preventing terrorism from occurring.

Put simply, it is clear that the surveillance was put in place, ostensibly to fight terrorism, but it is not, and has not, been used in that way. Of that, there is no doubt.

edit on 24/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

My point is that you are concentrating on still being partisan about this. They all do it, from all sides. To remain partisan means you aren't really bothered other than to push an agenda.

It is either wrong for all or wrong for none - you choose. It can't be slightly wrong for some but very wrong for others......

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What if Trump was the one spying on Hillary campaign.

How different would your response be?

Let that sink in for a while...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

My point is that you are concentrating on still being partisan about this. They all do it, from all sides. To remain partisan means you aren't really bothered other than to push an agenda.

It is either wrong for all or wrong for none - you choose. It can't be slightly wrong for some but very wrong for others......

Do you have evidence the Trump administration has weaponized the IRS and the intelligence community against US citizens based on politics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join