It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Mayor Wants To Ban Steel Skyscrapers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'd rather just do a dugout under a hill somewhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: highvein

Can you imagine the entire city of New York being retrofitted with adobe huts and outhouses. I think this is the direction these Leftist morons are headed.

I don't really care for cities. They have their purposes, but they never appealed to my lifestyle.

But yeah, tear it all down in the name of Hate for a political enemy. That is the overall message.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Actually, it might not be the worst idea ever to discourage people from putting so much stuff in a small area that the only way you can keep adding more stuff is to stack it on top of all the other stuff that's already there. Like do we really even need more crap in NYC?

OK, if that was the impetus behind what he's pushing for, how does the Left in NYC keep their social spending craziness intact without a growing tax base?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If these moron democrats wanna destroy "their" parts of the country by taking out businesses I say let em. Course that won't be enough and they'll try for everybody's eventually.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The right hates the left because the people are unwilling to accept themselves as slave labor.

But the left have always been cool with slave trade, hell, they even fault a civil war to keep it, remember?

They are even allowing to be carried on still today, by opposing a defensive means to stop sex slavery at the border.

So while you speak as if you are a slave, you are diminishing the true horrors of it, thereby lookin the other way, lingering on with a true Leftist mentality.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum

If these moron democrats wanna destroy "their" parts of the country by taking out businesses I say let em. Course that won't be enough and they'll try for everybody's eventually.

Have you noticed that people are leaving NY? Where do you think that those people are going? To start another N.Y. somewhere, maybe in a neighborhood near you.

We have to save N.Y. Maybe Trump will run for Mayor of N.Y. after his 2nd term.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Actually, it might not be the worst idea ever to discourage people from putting so much stuff in a small area that the only way you can keep adding more stuff is to stack it on top of all the other stuff that's already there. Like do we really even need more crap in NYC?

OK, if that was the impetus behind what he's pushing for, how does the Left in NYC keep their social spending craziness intact without a growing tax base?

I didn't say it was. the impetus behind what he's pushing for. I said I didn't care what he thinks and made up my own reason(s). Because at this point, we might as well just make stuff up. It's more fun anyway.
edit on 23-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Long Island is gonna tip over like Guam if we don’t get rid of those heavy glass and steel skyscrapers...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hempcrete will solve everything

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Why hasen't the Mayor been Shot yet in NYC ? The Man is Quite Daft you Know ...............?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Woodcarver

My guess is that steel is a “republican” business. Pretty much everything the left hates, is a “republican” business.

Churches? Republicans.

I like that statement the best!
Churches = Republican Businesses...

Lol. Yes, yes they do

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Fools
This is amazing. WHo elected this nut job?

New Yorkers

Sadly so, sadly so...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why hasen't the Mayor been Shot yet in NYC ? The Man is Quite Daft you Know ...............?

Good question. I don't have the answer to that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join