It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving tommorow for the border, will miss you ATS'ers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I personally find this very disturbing.

I am sure every one of you are living high hog on the taxpayer and fighting the taxpayer taking care of anyone but yourselves. i hope you get what you deserve down there. UTTER STUPIDITY!

You're sure of that huh? So, what else are you so sure of? I can't help but wonder after this brilliant
disclosure.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I misunderstood then.

That group goes by the same name as the one mentioned in JBurns first thread. United Constitutional Patriots. Same group, no?

Vigilantism always opens doors for very bad things to happen.

I have zero issue with most militia's, but never condone them pretending to be law enforcement or interfering with real law enforcement. Those groups are like magnets for depraved people and bad acts.

Let the Border Patrol do their jobs and support them through your vote. I mean what could possibly go wrong when a group of armed people start talking about citizens arrest.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
It does? Then why the House not approve a budget to deal with the crisis...

That should be a clue right there. When is the last time Congress passed a budget? Both parties have no interest in passing a budget, not even when they control both Houses.
Well ok I agree with you there.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Those groups are like magnets for depraved people and bad acts.

Yep.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I was invited to audition for the Mickey Mouse Club in 1990. I didn’t want to be the old kid hanging old with the creepy old dude. Didn’t know it was going to be Annette Funicello, my mistake.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

What in the world does any of that rambling have to do with the topic?

It doesn’t really except that you insisted that the House doesn’t control what money is spent on Border Patrol. That led to other discussion, but I maintain that it is the duty of our government to do such as provide for the defense of our borders against a clearly invasive force and if they don’t under the circumstances, they are remiss. I maintain that America has a Divine Destiny that Manley Hall and Francis Bacon both wrote about. May I remind you that it was the average citizen and militia which won the American Revolution with the help of the French. Quite a few were not more than 14 years old.Anyone could join up at that time and not be an official member of a “standing army”. So what’s different now ? Also I noticed that these liberal media outlets are referencing terms like nationalism and racism to decry citizen militias doing the job Congress should be doing. And who would be surprised knowing that these Media outlets hate ICE and are doing everything they can to prevent ICE doing their job. I think it’s all a matter of perspective.
edit on 23-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I was invited to audition for the Mickey Mouse Club in 1990. I didn’t want to be the old kid hanging old with the creepy old dude. Didn’t know it was going to be Annette Funicello, my mistake.

Well. I just don't know what to say to that.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Only gang that wanted me.

Of course people would say I screwed up Britney Spears versus MK Ultra then, so a good thing in the end.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This media outlet suggests that the arrest of the militia leader may have been a trumped up charge on gun possession but nothing to do with actually detaining illegals at the border as it was reportedly not even mentioned in the FBI federal complaint. www.google.com... illegals/amp/
I’m guessing there’s still a lot of Obama holdovers in the FBI.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUokayHun

I was comparing our two countries stances on this, I assume that is allowed on ATS?

If you like apples to oranges comparisons knock yourself out.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Makes sense, there was one FDR holdover up until Nixon running the FBI.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It doesn’t really except that you insisted that the House doesn’t control what money is spent on Border Patrol.

Where did I type that? This thread is about people trying to do the CBP's job when told by the CPB that they are persona non grata. How much Congress gives the CPB at this point is irrelevant to the legality of their actions.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I misunderstood then.

That group goes by the same name as the one mentioned in JBurns first thread. United Constitutional Patriots. Same group, no?

Vigilantism always opens doors for very bad things to happen.

I have zero issue with most militia's, but never condone them pretending to be law enforcement or interfering with real law enforcement. Those groups are like magnets for depraved people and bad acts.

Let the Border Patrol do their jobs and support them through your vote. I mean what could possibly go wrong when a group of armed people start talking about citizens arrest.

May start a thread on the benefits vs negatives of vigilantism.

Mind if I use your quote?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am thankful you’re taking the lead to protect our country. Salute!
edit on 23-4-2019 by Q33323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It doesn’t really except that you insisted that the House doesn’t control what money is spent on Border Patrol.

Where did I type that? This thread is about people trying to do the CBP's job when told by the CPB that they are persona non grata. How much Congress gives the CPB at this point is irrelevant to the legality of their actions.
Who said the Border Patrol is not doing its job? They don’t have enough resources for one thing because Congress decided to tighten the purse strings ... and why ? Because Orange man bad. Not only that but Democrats have exacerbated the problem by giving these people in the caravans incentive for coming here... free stuff and all. The other part of this is that people from these countries are literally overrunning the border. Giant caravans with thousands of people.
We do know that a Marxist revolutionary was part of stirring people up to join these caravans with the purpose of overburdening the border and the Border Security. Progressives in government are giving plenty of support to that and encouraging more of it. Remember when Obama invited illegals to come ? I sure do.
Do you defend that kind of behavior in our elected representatives ? Do you support Soros and all his leftist orgs ? Here’s an article on Border Patrol trying to deal with the surge if illegals ... from March www.google.com...
Here’s another article on the crisis .... www.ustechworkers.com...
So you know what .... I’m done talking to you
Have a good night 🌙

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Who said the Border Patrol is not doing its job?

Read the thread.

They don’t have enough resources for one thing because Congress decided to tighten the purse strings ... and why ? Because Orange man bad.

How did they tighten the budget when they haven't passed one? Do you even know how the government functions? The Republicans had control of both Houses and did nothing.

edit on 23-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Who said the Border Patrol is not doing its job?

Read the thread.

They don’t have enough resources for one thing because Congress decided to tighten the purse strings ... and why ? Because Orange man bad.

How did they tighten the budget when they haven't passed one? Do you even know how the government functions? The Republicans had control of both Houses and did nothing.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

they are still spending money... is the government shut down ? Didn’t think so.

I'll ask again, do you know how our government functions? They're operating under continuing resolutions, not an actual budget. They could have passed one for two years straight without opposition prior to the last election but couldn't be bothered.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Honestly one of the most self centered things I may have ever seen written on this site in over a decade. For you and your group to actually think you’re “helping” when you’re truly just getting in the way is disgusting. This selfish form of vigilantism should probably end up with you and your group doing time in jail.

Do our BP a favor and stay out the way.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well a strange a visiting place as any. But people travel every year to much stranger places then there back yard. The only thing I can say is. Stay hydrated, and don't poke the rattlesnakes with a stick.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join