It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving tommorow for the border, will miss you ATS'ers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That is a Batgirl costume and I must say you look great in it! ATS is full of sticky key boards now.

edit on 23-4-2019 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I met Adam West. And you sir, are no Adam West.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I met Adam West. And you sir, are no Adam West.

Well, duh. Look at the size of him! He's more like Adam West Coast.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, keep off my yard when you get here, or at least cart off your trash ... most of the migrants are more respectful than you "patriots" leaving your empty sixers at your "steak"-outs. The desert is fragile.

If you're trying to make an easy 100 grand by sneaking recreational chemistry across, make friends with the brown folks as they have tunnels better than the average freeways ...and they have help from the intelligence guys.

It's funny ... the poor, sweaty, armed white guys sit around grabbing the poorer migrants trying to pick some lettuce while the traffic flow beneath their feet never stops.

This world...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I personally find this adorable.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in from Britanistan I struggle to see the issue with citizens protecting the border if it is lawful. It may be an annoyance for authorities but if it is lawful then what is the problem?
British people have recently been catching illegal immigrants coming across from France, either in small boats or secreted away in trucks. It is not reported nationally as much as is actually happening, I suspect because our Border Force only have 3 (I kid you not) patrol boats for the whole island of Britain, and 'they' don't want it to look like there is a major weakness on the South coast of England.

I've never heard anyone call it racist to wish control over immigration. It isn't racist at all,a white as snow Australian will face the same outcome as someone from Ghana, don't follow the correct channels then you get arrested (by police, border agents, or civilians), detained in a holding centre, processed, and either kicked out back to where you came from or granted asylum.

The UK is well harsh with immigration compared to the US, around 6000 people are kicked out every year, and that is just of the ones who they catch. I have no problem with Brits detaining suspected illegal immigrants on a beach or wherever until police or border force arrive. Most Brits I imagine would see it as public duty, but certainly wouldn't call it racist.
The only difference is Brits are not patrolling beaches with guns and there are no organised patrols, but if we had waves of illegal immigrants coming from France then it wouldn't be long before some citizens would organise.
Right now it happens on an ad hoc basis, and our police/border force have no problem with citizens detaining suspects while using reasonable force.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Don't forget your BatMan costumes. Every Vigilante needs one.

I personally love going after illegals. So much safer for me than going after the politicians that are the real problem.

Congress refuses to do what’s right to protect our country. Don’t forget the Progressives turned Captain America into a Climate Change Sissy.
edit on 23-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
That’s a pretty snotty thing to say to a civilian who wants to do what Congress refuses to do.

Congress doesn't run the agency that the Border Patrol falls under, that's the Executive.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
That’s a pretty snotty thing to say to a civilian who wants to do what Congress refuses to do.

Congress doesn't run the agency that the Border Patrol falls under, that's the Executive.
The House holds the purse strings and you know that. Border Patrol is doing everything they can. Anyway I reread that post and saw it wasn’t what I thought it was, and you likely know that too. Also Congress should be making the right legislation to protect our country but a bunch of Progressive Marxists and Deep Staters and CFR are whining about “nationalism” when it’s their job expressly outlines in the Constitution to defend against invasions. You likely know that too.
edit on 23-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How soon people forget Col. Lloyd Bentsen. It’s not like I pulled an Admiral Stockdale “Who am I? Why am I here?” reference.

Although that comes up from time to time.
Holy missing identity, Batman.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

You must understand that the Progressives worldwide are making it a racist issue. Communism never really died you know ... it just changed its stripes a bit. They use issues like this to produce instability in a country to make it easier to
conquer. We were told that by former KGB operative Yuri Besmenov in the 80’s. You can find it on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I've been inspired by the Original Poster to fulfill other obligations the government is not fulfilling. I have decided to arm myself and go house to house looking for tax cheats since the IRS cannot seem to keep up, woe to you who filed jointly with multiple dependents but don't have the supporting documentation.
You have to join the Tories for that. Oh by the way surely you’ve read Manley Hall on the secret destiny of America.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I am Batman!

Look how THIN YOU WERE hun!!!!!

I remember that Comic Con, great days.

It was during the last summer of the Bush years. before you blamed your overeating for 8 years on a lazy thyroid and the last administration.

I'm sure you'll now be back to your svelte physique like in this picture from yesteryear 'cause all is right with the world again.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: JBurns

the weapons are for self defense onlynot to intimidate, gain compliance

Really??
If you want safety, stay at home and let the people you pay to do their jobs, do their jobs.
I just don't buy that...a group with a group mentality, with guns, but not looking for trouble???
Really?

I sure don’t want to pay Congress to whine and moan about “nationalism” as an excuse to not do what is outlined in our Constitution... you know to provide for “the common defense... you know that part.... instead of having them confiscate my paycheck for an insanely unsustainable and unachievable plan to “stop climate change.” The whole totalitarian thing is so last century.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

that citizens have to consider going and doing this themselves because the government who are sworn by law to uphold the sovereignty of this nation (for which we all pay taxes for) are unable to do it on their own!

This is whats disturbing to me.
People will stand up to some poor people trying to cross a border but give a rogue government a free pass.

Yes it really is sad.

Which rogue government are you talking about ? The one being overrun with Marxist revolutionaries or the one that finally got a real Patriot ?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

That's the thing I don't understand, the slur that protecting a national border is racist. I've never heard any other nation's citizens calling immigration controls racist, just the left side of politics in the US.
Try and illegally enter Russia and see how you get on lol, same Australia, they hold you in a camp on a 3rd
Party country's island, you don't even get on their soil to be processed.

Side note, I am a British citizen but I cannot just turn up at a British overseas territory like the Virgin islands and expect not to be deported without a residency visa. Half of Britain would move there to escape our crap weather.
Britain even protects its nicer territory from Brits because they would be swarmed, is that racist? 😂

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sigh

I was so skinny then.

Good times, good times

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Well I certainly hope you'll be wearing the light grey and Blue Batmans 1960s TV show outfit whilst you do this.

I'm making do with my Batman Underoos.

Is DB your Robin?

I forgot to ask which criminal sector is DB going to be dispatched to terrorize, eeerrr I mean citizen police ?
The shop lifters?
The weed smokers?
The speeding ticket evader surely deserve to be stalked, arrested at gun point and dragged to the border for expulsion and have their citizenship stripped?

Someone needs to vigilante the domestic criminals too. I mean no-one is doing their damn job anymore. We have to do it all for them.

edit on 23-4-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

In Australia they leave it to border Patrol and I am fine with that. I don't want nincompoops with guns, beers and cameras for you tube shows taking to the seas to pew pew the asylum seekers.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I understand that, but the principle of citizens assisting in the protection of the UK border is totally accepted here, especially as our border force only have 3 patrol craft for the while island of Britain. Citizens are detaining people on the south coast of England now, it just doesn't make national news for some reason.
I, and the police here, have no problem with citizens lawfully detaining suspects while waiting for authority to arrive.
If the citizens break the law through unreasonable force then of course they should face justice, but the principle of citizens protecting their nation's border is accepted here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join