It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leaders are referring to Christians attacked in Sri Lanka as "Easter Worshipers"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 22-4-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You quoted my post....
No worries
But what you say isnt what you say so..

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It really is a strange phrase. Easter worshiper.

Is it? That's what we called it growing up.

When did it become strange to go to Easter worship?

It's not strange to worship on Easter any more than it is to go to worship on Christmas. What is strange is to call someone an "Easter worshiper" as though they are worshiping the day itself. Do we refer to Muslims as "Ramadan worshipers" or the Jewish as "Hanukkah (or Passover) worshipers"?

I have a feeling if you did call a Muslim a Ramadan worshiper, they might get a bit upset at the thought that you make them sound as if they're polytheistic and worshiping any god (or icon) other than Allah.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes and I was talking about you and your participation in this thread and how upset you seem to be, more so than the other posters, but only in this thread.

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
edit on 22-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here is one instance, how much uproar did this create?

1 Ramadan worshiper killed several injured in London

ETA: It is probably all in arabic, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Lol
You can read emotions in posts?
You are special!
You probably retired from guessing weights/ages at the carnival?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, I can only read text but I'm comparing your posts to the text in other posts. Choice of words also has something to do with it.

Hey, even you can do it because that is what this thread is about. You sly fox, you.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
But you know, we had a leader wear a Hajib and speak a few words of arabic.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Do they put stupid in the water in DC? Easter worshiper..........never heard of it. I have heard of Easter Sunday, Easter eggs, Easter Bunny...........but never easter worshiper. Do they do drug testing in DC?

edit on 22-4-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Because you want a reason. Otherwise I wouldnt give you one.

edit on 22-4-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The thing is, "Easter worshipper" is harder to say, type, write, than "Christian".

Yet we see people defending it like it's natural.

I've had taco bell farts that have made more sense than many of the posts I've seen on this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Christian or worshiper either one. I don't know what demented mindset they were in to come up with what they wrote. Basically, tourists, shoppers, and worshipers? Wouldn't that list have been acceptable? Instead we have some demented brain creation called Easter worshiper.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Christian or worshiper either one. I don't know what demented mindset they were in to come up with what they wrote. Basically, tourists, shoppers, and worshipers? Wouldn't that list have been acceptable? Instead we have some demented brain creation called Easter worshiper.

If they say the dreaded "C" word, they may get blowed up.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What was almost certainly going on was a bid to deny Christians their identity, because Christianity is embarrassing to them. For them to have to admit that Christians are being specially singled out for killings by Muslim terrorists is a bridge too far for these establishment Democrats who thrive on Muslims being the 'real victims' in whatever 'something' that 'some people did' and might force them to admit they were wrong all along about the religiously motivated warfare of the Islamist terrorists. Admitting that has too much political cost for them, given that their mission now is to prop up local Islamist political crazies such as Rep. Ilhan Omar, who can't be criticized for any reason.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But easier than saying "Christians attending Easter mass".

People are overthinking things.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It doesn't have to be common. It is short for what happened to specific people at a specific day.[end quote]

Easter worshippers = 2 words.
Christians = 1 word. Specific. The fact the day is 'Easter' gives credence to the fact it was a Christian holiday, and the victims therefore, Christians.
Arguably, 'Easter worshippers' will not be in church. They will be at home eating chocolate eggs birthed by chocolate bunnies and other symbols of Canaanite & Babylonian fertility goddesses.
The people in those churches that were target were Christians, not Easter worshippers.
You can equivocate as much as you like, spin this as much as you want, but either way you appear incredibly disingenuous.
edit on 22-4-2019 by Lucius Driftwood because: Forgot to place quotations around statement

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

But easier than saying "Christians attending Easter mass".

People are overthinking things.

You're overthinking this.

It's also easier than saying "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers".

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

But you avoid saying that Peter is a Christian because you want him out of the picture so you can have all the pickled peppers to use in your satanic rituals.

It just dawned on me that if the really wanted to avoid the "C" word they could have just said "the victims".

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

BullShiff!

Again, my sharts are more practical and logical than your defense of the leftists.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So much for the playful kitty in the avatar.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So much for the playful kitty in the avatar.

Playful Kitty is home sick with the flu and has a low tolerance for dismissive crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join