It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leaders are referring to Christians attacked in Sri Lanka as "Easter Worshipers"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

lol
easter worshipers is shorter than christians now?
what upside down world do you reside in ?
it is in no way shorter.

so uh nothing about the muslim community tweet a week earlier by barak himself?
not friday worshipers

yeah keep telling yourself there is no agenda
just dont try selling that bs to others

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

lol easter worshipers is shorter than christians now?

are you doing this as a joke?

This is what you just asked in your previous post of why couldn't the Dems say this or why were they afraid of saying this

christians were slaughtered while worshiping on their holy day

because Easter worshipers is shorter than that, can you not count how many words there are?

what upside down world do you reside in ?

One were 2 is less 9.

it is in no way shorter.

Sorry, I thought I passed math, however I was educated in another country so the math might be different.

so uh nothing about the muslim community tweet a week earlier by barak himself? not friday worshipers

so you want me to repeat what another poster said about Friday?

a day that occurs 52 times a year as opposed to 1 Easter Sunday?

yeah keep telling yourself there is no agenda just dont try selling that bs to others

try reading bud.

I actually said if there is an agenda by how and by who it was said its probably for a certain reason.

Yet, with your brilliant mathematician mind that is so attentive to whats posted you have won this battle, as I have nothing left to say.

Oops did just say left, are democrats the left?

Damn , I may have just exposed my agenda

absolutely idiotic that some will completely ignore certain things,

you could show some intelligence and acknowledge what is pointed out about what the term used could mean and disagree that it does,

NO, ignore and

just scream agenda and keep repeating your misinterpretations.

enjoy

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Because Easters worshipers means the same thing just in a shorter term

lol
easters worshipers
christians

Yet, with your brilliant mathematician mind that is so attentive to whats posted you have won this battle, as I have nothing left to say.

never stop being you pal
you are one of the best

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Once you become Born Again, you will know the truth. Praise the Lord

That's called faith, not truth or fact. Sorry.
Wrong again. Once you become Born Again, you transcend faith and belief. Praise the Lord

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
sure
just multiple tweets from dnc leaders .....thats all
using the term easter worshippers in place of christians

Multiple TWEETS constitute a conspiracy??? LMFAO!! You guys have very poor standards of evidence LOL! Why would Christians perpetuate a conspiracy to # on Christianity??? It makes no sense. The agenda only exists in your head.

appearantly you
when it is pointed out to you, you rant about it and pretend it did not happen

No, I refuted your silly assumptions.

Barack Obama ‏ Verified account @BarackObama Follow Follow @BarackObama More Michelle and I send our condolences to the people of New Zealand. We grieve with you and the Muslim community. All of us must stand against hatred in all its forms.

funny they weren't "friday worshippers" that day now were they?
is there something wrong with the christian community?

You don't really like to think before you post, do you? Again, you are talking about an agenda against Christians BY Christians. LMFAO!! Apparently you never learned basic English. Friday is not a holiday. I get it, you NEED to be the victim in every situation.

edit on 5 1 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Sillyolme

So then Christians are not Easter worshippers then are they?

Jaden

NO

the churches they were in is the place of worship

and the time of year being Easter

hence Easter worshipers, its that simple yet its this misinterpreted by so many?

When it comes to Christian conservatives, the English language is super difficult to understand.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Wrong again. Once you become Born Again, you transcend faith and belief. Praise the Lord

Are you going to ever answer my question? How do you know? You didn't answer, you spewed rhetoric. LOL @ "You just know." You guys have no standards at all, it's hilarious. You buy into something, believing it blindly and call it fact, just because you believe it. Otherwise I KNOW that Zeus exists, LOL!

edit on 5 1 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Are you going to ever answer my question? How do you know? You didn't answer, you spewed rhetoric. LOL @ "You just know." You guys have no standards at all, it's hilarious. You buy into something, believing it blindly and call it fact, just because you believe it. Otherwise I KNOW that Zeus exists, LOL!

For your own sake, seek to be Born Again and one you are, you will have all the proof you will ever need

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

So in other words, you just have to believe. Not sure why you guys always confuse KNOWLEDGE with FAITH. It's virtually impossible for you to even admit a belief is a belief.
edit on 5 7 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

So in other words, you just have to believe. Not sure why you guys always confuse KNOWLEDGE with FAITH. It's virtually impossible for you to even admit a belief is a belief.
Lets try an analogy. you set your wine glass on the table. now would you say to your friend, " I believe this is a wine glass"?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Lets try an analogy. you set your wine glass on the table. now would you say to your friend, " I believe this is a wine glass"?

Invalid analogy. Yeah, obviously you see a wine glass and can logically deduce that there is a wine glass on the table. It doesn't apply to any god, sorry. There is no god on the table that you can observe and logically deduce is there. It requires 100% pure blind faith. Having strong faith in something is not the equivalent of knowledge. What a fail.

edit on 5 13 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

easters worshipers
christians

LMAO! This guy never thinks before he posts, just keeps the verbal diarrhea coming. If those folks didn't mention Easter in the tweets, you be whining about that right now instead and claiming there is a coordinated conspiracy to hide Easter and cheapen the impact of the attacks. You guys NEED to be victims in every single case, it's built into your faith. The fact of the matter is you are being delusional and blindly promoting some nonsensical conspiracy that can easily be explained rationally.

I already said it numerous times. Mentioning Easter adds more weight to the attacks because it is the most important Christian holiday. Yes, saying "Easter worshipers" is shorter than "Christians worshiping on Easter" or "Christians celebrating Easter." And yes, pretty much everybody on the planet knows what religion celebrates Easter, but hey keep grasping at those straws!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

A more apropos analogy would be pointing to a bare table and saying "I believe there is a wine glass on the table". Unless you truly believe you cannot see any glass there on the table. In order to see it, you need to believe it is there.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

LMAO! This guy never thinks before he posts, just keeps the verbal diarrhea coming.

Basic math fails you, one is shorter than the other the opposite was claimed by others posting.

If those folks didn't mention Easter in the tweets, you be whining about that right now instead and claiming there is a coordinated conspiracy to hide Easter and cheapen the impact of the attacks.

no
in fact I would have preferred they just refer to them as victims
going out of their way to not call them christians is my issue

I already said it numerous times. Mentioning Easter adds more weight to the attacks because it is the most important Christian holiday.

Like anyone cares what you "already said"?
Since when are you the arbiter of everyone's opinion?

Yes, saying "Easter worshipers" is shorter than "Christians worshiping on Easter" or "Christians celebrating Easter."

When did anyone here claim such?
I did not.
I though if they were going to address them a simple SHORTER christians would work.
The dnc clearly has an issue with christians tho so they did what they did.
The only straw graspers were those deciding and colluding to not use the word christian.
And perhaps those defending them.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Invalid analogy. Yeah, obviously you see a wine glass and can logically deduce that there is a wine glass on the table. It doesn't apply to any god, sorry. There is no god on the table that you can observe and logically deduce is there. It requires 100% pure blind faith. Having strong faith in something is not the equivalent of knowledge. What a fail.
Then, how come God to me is as tangible as the wine glass?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Basic math fails you, one is shorter than the other the opposite was claimed by others posting.

LOL! Do you even comprehend math? Christians celebrating Easter is much longer than Easter worshipers and twitter has a limit on text, so many times people abbreviate phrases. This happens all the time, it's not a conspiracy. It's you playing the victim.

no
in fact I would have preferred they just refer to them as victims
going out of their way to not call them christians is my issue

This is a blatant lie. Nobody went out of their way to avoid the word "christian." Dozens upon dozens of democrats called them Christians, you just cherry pick a couple odd tweets here and there to force your silly narrative.

Like anyone cares what you "already said"?
Since when are you the arbiter of everyone's opinion?

LOL! Look in the mirror! You are the one claiming to know everyone's opinion and claiming to know people's innermost thoughts on this. Why even say something so dumb?

I though if they were going to address them a simple SHORTER christians would work.

AGAIN, I ALREADY ADDRESSED THIS. You are stuck on stupid. Easter in an important part of this attack and anybody knows Christians are the ones that celebrate Easter. LMAO at your pathetic excuses.

The dnc clearly has an issue with christians tho so they did what they did.
The only straw graspers were those deciding and colluding to not use the word christian.
And perhaps those defending them.

Prove that anybody colluded. You are literally just making stuff up to feed your faux outrage. Rightists are REALLY on edge these days, it's pathetic. No honesty whatsoever.

edit on 5 15 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Because it is not honest. You BELIEVE god is real, but he's not tangible in any way shape or form. You don't see him anywhere, you blindly believe it. Strong faith that something exists, is not the equivalent of looking at a wine glass on a table. Your analogy complete failed and you basically just said, you believe it so it's true. I could say the same thing about werewolves or vampires. Yeah, they are real to me, even though I've never seen one. It's the exact same thing with god. It's not tangible, so to claim that is a lie.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because it is not honest. You BELIEVE god is real, but he's not tangible in any way shape or form. You don't see him anywhere, you blindly believe it. Strong faith that something exists, is not the equivalent of looking at a wine glass on a table. Your analogy complete failed and you basically just said, you believe it so it's true. I could say the same thing about werewolves or vampires. Yeah, they are real to me, even though I've never seen one. It's the exact same thing with god. It's not tangible, so to claim that is a lie.
If God / The Holy Ghost lives inside you, He is as tangible as a wine glass, in fact you feel Him and have communion with Him 24/7. However for someone who is not yet Born Again, this is extremely difficult to explain. Praise the Lord.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You can bring all the strawmen you like.
Easter worshipers > christians.
17>10

The dnc has an issue with using the term, especially since they were slaughtered by moslems.

Defend them all you like, doesn't change the bias.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

NVM
edit on 21-5-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join