It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leaders are referring to Christians attacked in Sri Lanka as "Easter Worshipers"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wish you wouldn't correct him.

It's been amusing to actually watch someone as they step on their own dick.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Sure you were.....

Prove me wrong.

Now your "inferring"....
Lol
Make up your mind.....carnival barker or no?

I'm just like you. You know what people were thinking/feeling when they posted those tweets just by the text. Me too.

Factually christians are not easter worshipers

They are when they go to easter mass. Don't like it? Tough.

edit on 22-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Here is one that isn't about the music genre and used by christians. ETA: It is from 2017, by the way.

Are You Doing Your Part To Turn Christmas And Easter Worshipers Into Regulars?

Although denominations argue amongst themselves all the time so some will probably remain upset.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ridiculous. I've never heard, in my entire Christian life, Easter worshipers. This is a made up phrase that is without Biblical merit. If Muslims are worshiping no one time have I seen Ramadan worshipers. The term also implies the people are worshiping easter and not Christ. It's a nonsense term, a cop-out to not say the word Christian.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

So they are saying people who worship ostara were targeted by these animals. I care not what faith the victims are or were they need to be remembered and avenged . And kudos for Sri Lankan officials telling it like it is that these bastards were funded and organized by foreigners . My best guess the Asian version of cair doing Saudi bidding.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I grew up hearing about throwing a monkey wrench into things.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Very common saying.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

C'mon!

Very common saying.

Now you're just putting all your eggs in one basket!
edit on 22-4-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

El oh el
"Prove me wrong"
That is a laff riot.

You are in no way like me bub.
Being factually incorrect needs no assumption.
christians do not worship easter.
You are wrong.
Double down tho broski.
Its a good look for you.
What month was I born in?
What prize do i win telepath?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
El oh el
"Prove me wrong"
That is a laff riot.

Sure.

You are in no way like me bub.
Being factually incorrect needs no assumption.
christians do not worship easter.
You are wrong.
Double down tho broski.
Its a good look for you.

I've posted two factual examples of the term being used. You are just posting your opinion.

ETA: The term doesn't mean that christians worship easter. That is where you are wrong. You are trying to force fit that meaning.

What month was I born in?
What prize do i win telepath?

What were the people who made those tweets thinking when they made them, Miss Cleo?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I also don't think life or this universe is accidental; there's just too much specific complexity in even the simplest single cell organism for me to believe that some random arrangement of molecules gave rise to what we see on planet earth.

Given 13 billion years, a whole lot a arrangements can be tried.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've posted two factual examples of the term being used. You are just posting your opinion.

First , you are incorrect in who is posting opinion .
Second , perhaps you should learn English grammar relating to , and usage thereof , of the terminology used .
Yes?
Yes.
Done
Next

edit on 4/22/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nah. I posted links.

The links I posted show the grammar relating to, and usage thereof, of the terminology used.

Just because some people can't accept it doesn't change reality.

ETA: Here is another example for good measure.

Glue some pretty fabric streamers to some wooden dowels. Place them in buckets at the front of the sanctuary. Easter worshipers will love looking at the brightly colored streamers and may even be prompted to use them.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe we're weird down here but back when I was in private school, I heard the term "Easer Worshippers" used a lot. As well as Easter Worship, it was never really construed to mean they were literally worshipping easter just that they showed up to church on Easter. If it was directed at people I think it was more directed at the people that only went to church on Easter though.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
am i gonna be the one to say it again? i guess so.

This is the Satanic Pedovores DESTROYING faith in Jesus and god and anything spiritual. They are trying to make everyone atheist so they can get away with enslaving humanity.

They are ramping up their operation now to slowly remove belief in anything but physical reality.

This is the destruction of spirituality we are witnessing

I don't even believe Jesus existed but this is getting to be glaringly obvious of what the plan is.

Happy Ishtar
www.britannica.com...

inanna! oh whats my name? is that the Rhiana song? Goddess of war worship. Symbols will lead to their destruction.

yep

# now i think were headed to WW3

and now i look like a crazy person. good night everyone.
edit on 23-4-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Top. Thread.

This place is getting really sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Really sad to hear such words. Many childrens lost their lives!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Because it is Easter? Are you Christian? Do you celebrate? It's kind of a big thing.

Real Christians don't celebrate ISHTAR the babylonian Goddess. Ishtar =Easter= Moloch.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's sad to see that most political leaders are so shallow that they need a "social media staffer" to determine what "emotion" they should display along with the wording.

It makes them look very 2 dimensional.

Considering Easter is a PAGAN/Babylonian Holiday and not a christian one. There is actually no 2 dimensional reality with regards to those words they spoke. They spoke the truth on what they are defending and where they stand, and it is not Christianity, but their Babylonian Goddess.

If people actually read the bible they would know this.

What they are actually saying is. "The attack on Moloch/Ishtar worshippers". Moloch and ishtar are both the same goddess with different names.

Easter has nothing to do with true Christianity. Keep the commandments was what Yahshua taught. (Natural Law). Thats iit. its as simple as that to follow christ. Keeping the commandments and natural law (The Golden rule).
We the people are the church. Not some building filled with idols that most likely have demons embedded to them. The Catholic church is everything God the Father is not. But make no mistake however; The attacks in Sri lanka is an attack against christianity.

The problem is that they are trying to take down the fake christian religion, in order to take down the true christian way. Its a settup by the Jesuits/ Illuminati. They want reaction to start a war. But non reaction and cynicism is the best weapon against them and their narratives. Simply dont buy into their narratives. Dont react. Keep the commandments , natural law and just watch and observe. .

Revelation 18:4 King James Version (KJV) 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plague

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Pretty sure Rihanna says u-na-na-na-na in that song and not inanna.

We all look like crazy people here.

I'm an atheist and spiritual. How is that for crazy?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Very common saying.

not according to merriam webster

either way...

be offended i guess

seems pretty weak to be offended at that and i think people are just trying to be outraged.

so, enjoy that outrage

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join