It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry to have to ask this, but what is "the Deep State"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I hear so much about this on the forum. Is it the heads of all major nuclear war head countries trying to undo everyone else's govt. If so, can anyone actually name a person or persons who is actually doing things to interfere in the political arena of other countries?
Thanks guys. Educate me on this one.

Here is a little something to read. forum.gaijinpot.com...

This is why every nation must have a strong and I mean a strong leader, if not, that trojan horse maybe right at your front door one day. Maybe that trojan horse is actually the "Deep State".

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Deep State

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well as far as I know , the Illuminati pull the strings of deep state

mega rich > 3 letter spies > politicians

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The deep state isn't an outside group looking to take a country down. It is a part of a country's own government that act or conspire in their own interest's and not in the interests of those who elected them.

I think the best analogy would be a group of corrupt police officers that don't care about serving and protecting the community. They will gladly take money from criminal organizations to look the other way instead of protecting the community from their crimes.

Basically, corrupt government officials. Even a strong leader can be part of the deep state. IMO, the stronger they are, the more likely they are to be, although that may not always be the case.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Think of it as those with DEEPLY embeded interests within a country - like people /companies involved in the MIC/DOD as well as political parties/dynasties. People who get their crimes hidden b/c exposing them would be too damaging to the country if they were exposed.

I think the royal family of Britain would be a good example of THEIR deep state - how much power they have, IDK, as some say they are only figure heads while others say they still rule behind the scenes. That would be a good example - hidden power that rules from behind the scenes while not being exposed to the "flak" of the media, politics and the public.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is why every nation must have a strong and I mean a strong leader, if not, that trojan horse maybe right at your front door one day. Maybe that trojan horse is actually the "Deep State".

Yes, that is EXACTLY right and that is why so many people think it is treasonous to have people with this much power and want to expose and tear it down. There are also benefits to having people with this kind of power and protection IF they act in the nations interests b/c they might be able to do things that others can't.

You wanted an example - I would say that Henry Kissinger would have been/is a good example.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Deep State = Career politicians. All of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No.Not career politicians,career bureaucrats.High ranking government/military/intelligence bureaucrats.The permanent government,the people with brains that make a country run,as politicians are pretty useless.

And unlike what the simplistic conspiracy theories would like you to believe I don't think they are all evil and they are definitely not monolithical.There are various groups and factions.Some support more international integration aka globalization,some are more for the ye olde nation state and are fighting the powerful private groups that try to dominate governments.They have various political views.

The Kennedy assassination,Watergate,the Reagan assassination attempt,the Clinton impeachment,the Florida recount,the Mueller probe,I think that these are some of the instances where their infighting becomes publicly visible.Then again I could be wrong.This is just my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A global criminal element steeped in money and more importantly, the occult.

Using governments and whole countries as pawns to be sacrificed. Not just "Illuminati". I think there are multiple "Illuminatis", secret societies, and secret societies within secret societies. All of which have influence over certain countries.

The countries that are more or less sovereign? Oh they're bad, the TV will tell you as much. We must invade and conquer because reasons.

I'm more concerned these days on where these "leaders" are getting their orders from. Obviously lap dogs to a higher power.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The country runs 24-7-365 without stopping no matter who's in, who's out, who's elected or not.

The government is run without a "leader" no matter what. That's just a small example of TPTB ...or the "deep state" that really runs things from deep within that political systems...no matter who get elected or doesn't.

The deep state is surmised to have a personal agenda no matter if a Democrat, Republican, Independent comes into or goes out of government...the "deep state" is in real control while we stay occupied with the elected officials...who are largely just figureheads.

And there are different levels above, below and around elected officials.

The State...the "deep" one...really controls from the background...hidden agendas and keep things moving from behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
* dbl post removed by me
edit on 22-4-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The "Deep State" is usually "they" in a sentence, or "TPTB".

The "Deep State" is...the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. The entity who makes things appear one way, when they are in fact very different in reality. The entity who pulls a lever and fire shoots out to scare people, and pulls another lever to broadcast a godlike voice which roars and makes people afraid so they will feel inferior and fall in line.

edit on 4/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

More like the unelected, unaccountable interests - the bureaucrats. They get hired and never get fired. Even if they do something wrong and there is a bunch of political theatre about firing them or punishing them, they only turn up later on in some other important position in some other department or they move into a think tank that heavily influences policy or they become a highly powerful lobbyist a la a John Podesta/Paul Manafort type.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ever wonder what a square flag means?

There are only two countrys that have a square flag!

Switzerland and the Vatican.

Down the rabbithole...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Honestly it's just a buzzword to use against powerful people that you don't like.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The "Deep State" is usually "they" in a sentence, or "TPTB".

The "Deep State" is...the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. The entity who makes things appear one way, when they are in fact very different in reality. The entity who pulls a lever and fire shoots out to scare people, and pulls another lever to broadcast a godlike voice which roars and makes people afraid so they will feel inferior and fall in line.

I like that analogy.

But of course its many things, to the many people. To me, the "Deep State" is exactly that, A deep state that rules by deception, lies, wars, murders, extortion, blackmail. You name it, no dirty rotten trick is too dirty or rotten to use, to maintain control, and power.

As the name implies...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Deep state is another word for AIPAC, ZIONISM.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I hear so much about this on the forum. Is it the heads of all major nuclear war head countries trying to undo everyone else's govt. If so, can anyone actually name a person or persons who is actually doing things to interfere in the political arena of other countries?
Thanks guys. Educate me on this one.

Here is a little something to read. forum.gaijinpot.com...

It is the unelected government bureaucrats who work behind the scenes. The people you've never heard of who work to sabotage or slow down progress. They are embedded in regulatory agencies. Themiddle managers with agendas. In addition, it is the lobbyist who influence politicians to pass regulations....

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Around here it usually seems that the sorts that would be using that term use it in reference to Democrat's.

As if the GOP isnt in lockstep cahoots with the DNC for generations now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join