It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible solution for White land owners in South Africa - moving ownership of properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
We see that South Africa is using laws to marginalize whites, colored's, Indians, Chinese and other immigrants by removing the right to own weapons (active confiscation in many cases), establishing racists laws against "hate speech", some cases of land confiscation (with threat of 100% confiscation w/o payment) and they are doing this by the majority changing the constitution to allow these things.

IDK what the deal is with international companies doing business like De Beers and Chinese mining companies but IIRC, they are allowed to have armed security and are allowed to have weapons and as far as I can tell these weapons are not able to be confiscated b/c that would scare off investors from other countries.

I'm wondering what would happen if the Afrikaners (and any other "outsider") formed a company in the US and had that company take possession of the farms and businesses (basically buy the farms & businesses). Outside capital could be used to buy these businesses and they would only need enough to buy a couple farms and that $ would stay in an account in the US. Then that money could be used to buy other farms in SA and the cycle repeats until the collective has all the farms under an umbrella corporation(s) (it could be structured for individual ownership at a corporate level) but it would then be considered an asset of the US and protected as a US asset. This would also open the door for citizenship by the investors/owners of the farms because of their investments in a US based business.

Now when the ANC decides to nationalize the people's lands, there is going to be a big problem with trying to take businesses that are owned in the US. This would almost certainly result in sanctions which would put them in an extremely bad position when they are taking the farms away from able bodied farmers at the same time & giving them to people who never farmed commercially.

If this works, they would also be able to register the properties with the US embassy and probably qualify for some kind of support should conflict arise. They would also be given the same "grace" of allowing armed security and ownership of guns.

They could also more safely move their money from the country if it looks like they are going to go into hyperinflation (by founding a national bank which the Rhamaposa & Malema are pushing - they think printing $ will not end in Zimbabwe for some reason).

Does anyone here have experience in international business, business law (especially international corporate law)?

I'll leave you with the rantings of the up an coming Malema....

Go to 19:27 - I can't seem to link to the exact time on here.

edit on 4 22 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It's really getting to be a messed up world these days.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
S&F for thinking outside the box

Sadly I reckon what youre suggesting is like putting a band aid on deep stab wound.
As many on this site have said "criminals dont care about laws'", if the Afrikaans were to do this the Gov would just change the laws like they are doing now.
Besides, living in an armed/fortified armed camp is no way to live.

I say move as many as possible to Australia/America/Russia and let South Africa become the next Zimbabwe.
It sucks but its the only way I see them avoiding being murdered

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Sadly I reckon what youre suggesting is like putting a band aid on deep stab wound.
As many on this site have said "criminals dont care about laws'", if the Afrikaans were to do this the Gov would just change the laws like they are doing now.

I say move as many as possible to Australia/America/Russia and let South Africa become the next Zimbabwe.

I feel China will take over. Seems American politicians don't give a hoot about South Africa.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I've watched MANY MANY hours of the situation there, from the "whites" point of view to the ANC/blacks & coloreds. What they have not is largely armed "estates" where they have armed guards 24/7 and some of the larger farms have them now. SA has 500,000 private security personel (1% of population) and 100,000 police. Those who have decided to stay have already resolved themselves (IDK if resolved is the correct term) that they will have fortified enclaves - a patchwork of middle/upper class areas of mixed race - I'm sure there might be some that are more along the racist lines / segregation.

As far as it being "too little" when your options are limited and any action can either push off the "attack" for some time and possibly get some people out of the country as well as safe guard some resources (money), I don't see it as not being worth while.

I would think that if some of these businesses & private farms incorporated in the US and Brussels (IDK how EU law works) and then they were seized by the SA government, I suspect they would face sanctions by both and possibly by Russia as they seem to be against the communist government. I think this could give a good bit of barganing power and really make the SA government think before they act. Maybe it could buy 2, 4, 6, 18 months or even stave it off - IDK.

I think Malema has already resolved to "sell" SA to the Chinese - the resources - as he has said as much in a number of videos. He thinks they are going to be good little helpers and the black man is going to rule over his new Chinese slaves. He really is delusional about this and you can see in his face and body language that he is excited about this b/c I think he thinks he will be super rich afterwards or powerful or both.

I'm going to look into what protections US based companies have in a situation like this and what protections are extended to employees and family members of employees, b/c all the farm owners could become "employees" (in name) under this new structure and that might extend some other forms of benefits to them as well. IDK, I just know I've never heard this mentioned.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Sadly the SA Government won't let the whites leave. Many of my friends have tried and they get their finances confiscated or refused visas. Many have managed to get to the Cape where its safer relatively, but I have friends now stuck with no income no business (as they aren't allowed to own one without a black partner) and living in absolute poverty. So far only one country has agreed to take those that make it out and that's Russia as they are desperate for their farming expertise

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Sadly the SA Government won't let the whites leave. Many of my friends have tried and they get their finances confiscated or refused visas. Many have managed to get to the Cape where its safer relatively, but I have friends now stuck with no income no business (as they aren't allowed to own one without a black partner) and living in absolute poverty. So far only one country has agreed to take those that make it out and that's Russia as they are desperate for their farming expertise

That is exactly why I'm proposing this. I have to look into the legalities of the transfer of foreign property to a US based corporation. If they are restricted from doing this I would think it would at least bring the situation to light in the US as many don't even know what is going on. Like I said, it's an idea, IDK how plausible it is, but it might be a way to hedge against a terrorist government.

Also, SA says they want external investments and this would be exactly what that is and would look like it from the outside. I'm not sure what if any paperwork would need to be done w/n SA for something like this to happen, that might be the stumbling block, but that would also show that they aren't really interested in outside investment and they are basically being dictators, which would further scare away any investments.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

That is exactly why I'm proposing this. I have to look into the legalities of the transfer of foreign property to a US based corporation. If they are restricted from doing this I would think it would at least bring the situation to light in the US as many don't even know what is going on. Like I said, it's an idea, IDK how plausible it is, but it might be a way to hedge against a terrorist government.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't think you have got what other posters have said. When you ARE the government you can make any law you want.
A simple one for you that would negate any of your ideas. A law made that states , All land and property to be owned by nationals only.
Isn't there a law in the USA that states tracts of land cannot be owned by any foreign entity. I would tell you the most inane part of your OP. Land confiscation (with the threat of 100% confiscation w/o payment). Silly, silly comment when many, many farmers have had their children raped and butchered in front of them, the same for their wives, before they butchered the farmer. Oh yes, confiscation w/o payment.
When you are there on your farm and the "boys" come calling it don't matter if your land is owned by Martians.
The owning of the land is quite minor when your family is murdered in front of you. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

If this was a viable option, the idiot anc government would already be all over it, confiscation land and then selling/leasing it to foreign corporations and putting the money in their own pockets. For the anc, it's all about the graft and self enrichment on everyone else's dime. When I was in SA the rand was R2.60:$1, now it's what, R13:$1? That's what the anc can do for you, with the help of the corrupt IMF and UN of course.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Isnt that a violation of the Geneva convention?

new topics

top topics

join