It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Happy Easter,

In the name of the Most High God.

Ephesians 6:17
Verse Concepts
And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Do you wear yours? It's to blunt trauma.

Revelation 1:16
Verse Concepts
In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength.

Do you open or conceal carry your sword of the Spirit?
It's your tongue, until the keyboard was designed. Now it's the internet.

Revelation 2:12
Verse Concepts
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: The One who has the sharp two-edged sword says this:

Behold, ATS is the church in Pergamum:

Revelation 2:12-17 .....'And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Definition of Nicolaitan. 1 : one of a group reproved in Revelation 2:6, 14–15 and generally associated with those who were rebuked for eating things offered to idols and for fornication. 2 : one of a group of 3d century antinomian Gnostics.

You ate the burnt offerings meant for a sacrifice to YHWH and probably don't even believe that Jesus rose; a friend or family cooked it. Those holidays don't count because they aren't Roman or Jewish in origin; right. It also includes certain grievances. with no one willing to participate in an ATS 2020 Trump election campaign fundraiser. Why not do our part we're a sizable minority and it'd be quite the contribution, possibly a few hundred thousand.

Definition of 'to put your money where your mouth is'
Learner: to put your money where your mouth is
If you say that you want someone to put their money where their mouth is, you want them to spend money to improve a bad situation, instead of just talking about improving it.
The government might be obliged to put its money where its mouth is to prove its commitment.

Your word is gold, not fool's good. Cool story but put it where your mouth is. The word, the double-edged sword.
edit on 4/21/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HuNu Kakanaya mananuka maya.

Can't spell the words of talking in tongues.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Shan taleia mantu. Keen maliatna beshunde. Kay halishandamenende.

Auto spell correction messes it up a bit.

ETA:

Google translate identifies the phrase as Marathi_language

Marathi (English: /məˈrɑːti/;[8] मराठी Marāṭhī; Marathi: [məˈɾaʈʰi] (listen)) is an Indo-Aryan language spoken predominantly by around 83 million Marathi people of Maharashtra, India.

The translation into English is: Shan taleia mantu. Keen maliatna beshunde. Kay halishandamenende.
edit on 21-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I marvel at how carelessly people remove parts of Revelation. Behold:

22:18For I testify to every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add to these things, God shall add to him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

To quote some without quoting the whole thing is to take away from the words of the book. People don't think of that and are thereby excluded. So you won't see me quoting parts without the whole.

edit on 22-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

And behold upon the mount of ATS there was a dude, and he did make and bade a thread, and it was, most not good. But it was good in the sense that it was not all that good, like a cheesy movie it was so bad it was good.

And the people did read it, and they did lolz, and with there lolz they did please the most high. And by most high, I mean the dude needs to lay off the pot.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
On second thought...

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 21-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Self redacted buzzed post..night night all

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

??

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: rickymouse

??

Wow, pretty close. Not a care in the world. Gee, I am retired now, not a care in the world. Now I have to watch that whole cartoon, never watched the lion king before.

top topics

join