It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightening speech by Katie Hopkins about the moslem conquest of London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
L. f'ing O.L.

I'd a thunk a guy with so many stars would have better game than that.

Keep up the accommodation and relativism.

I'm just glad there are people like me who will call a spade a spade (oops, is that racist?) and stand up for the society that actually affords you the freedom to disagree with whatever you want.

Your appeasement of this death cult is only possible because we have a society that values freedom of expression. Try it out in Syria or Saudi Arabia et al.

But, oh yeah, you're British!! Chamberlain and all...

Thanks for the riveting repartee. I needed a laugh.

If you think bombs destroy ideology then i don't think you have a very firm grasp on reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The words "Enlightening speech" and "Katie Hopkins" do not belong in the same sentence. Ever.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

there are muslims in scotland not once have any of them tried to convert me , with or without a sword
none have raped my wife or enslaved my children !

there is no sharia law in scotland

honestly not every muslim wants your head on a pike in the name of allah

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Enlightening speech from Katie Hopkins???

Computer says "NO".

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Oh, holy excrement.
Let's start off with the fact that you are citing Katie Hopkins, who is an idiot who likes raising her profile by saying ridiculous things. No-one takes her even a little bit seriously. She was fired by LBC for suggesting a 'Final Solution' to the 'issue' of Muslims being in this country. She thinks that no-go areas exist apparently, so all hope has long since been lost for her brain.
As for the 'tight to bear arms' I don't suggest jamming a gun into your underwear. Might be a bad idea. I have no idea what you are rabbiting on about when it comes to the 'Jannisary' Government of the UK (get the bloody name right, two seconds on Google would tell you the correct name) as the Ottoman Empire has been dead for a century.

edit on 24-4-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I still find it #in hilarious that the OP used "enlightened" in the title for a katie hopkins article

Buddha would frown!

she is the least enlightened human on the planet

she has no sense of compassion and peddles in the suffering of others
she is a vile human being , she is artfully cruel and sadistic and gloats in the suffering of others
she is classist , elitist and a narcissist

nothing she says has any value , and she should be ignored until she fades into obscurity

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
I still find it #in hilarious that the OP used "enlightened" in the title for a katie hopkins article

Buddha would frown!

she is the least enlightened human on the planet

she has no sense of compassion and peddles in the suffering of others
she is a vile human being , she is artfully cruel and sadistic and gloats in the suffering of others
she is classist , elitist and a narcissist

nothing she says has any value , and she should be ignored until she fades into obscurity

I don't think anybody needs to really add anything else about Katie Hopkins, you've said it all right there!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well if she could take that large racist shaped penis out her mouth it might help.

Coz she simply not making any sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

there are muslims in scotland not once have any of them tried to convert me , with or without a sword
none have raped my wife or enslaved my children !

Easy for you to say. Just last week a muslim had a cutthroat razor to my neck, who then later demanded money.

Admittedly he'd just given me a cold beer and after finishing the cutthroat attack he massaged my shoulders and rubbed some kind gel into my hair, before bidding me good bye and wishing me a happy Easter.

THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!
edit on 24/4/19 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

That guy must get about as i had a similar experience.

The dude even had the audacity to place some form of tissue in my ear and nose cavities and set light to the dam stuff!

As you can imagine I'm rather perturbed by the entire situation and blazing mad.

Indeed these people must be apprehended and deported before they do someone a serious injury.

Close shave i suppose.

edit on 24-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have never heard of the person before so I watched the video and I think she makes a lot of good points.

She has a non pc sense of humor and I appreciate that. That humor seems to make trigger a lot of people.

I also have a non-pic sense of humour and I despise the waste of skin that is Katy Hopkins...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Anyone who finds Katie Hopkins to be enlightening really needs a serious personality transplant and probably an infusion of some brain cells to boot.

Is she still around? I thought she'd crawled back into obscurity after being sacked from a national radio station (LBC) for proposing a "final solution" for UK Muslims.

It's amusing that the UK version of Trump's 'The Apprentice' launched her to fame for being an utterly vile contestant.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

stopped from providing such good customer service!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

racists are ugly from within. like this lady is.

What did she say that was racist?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Christ, with Scatty Dropkins where does one begin!

Do you mean on this occasion or just in general when she opens her mouth?

In this video, at a rough glance, she starts with the racist crap around 6:33.
edit on 24-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join