It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Wallace (FoxNews) challenges Adam Schiff on Trump-Russia collusion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: chr0naut

Sometimes people just have to look at facts and let them sink in. I have but you still haven't or are not honest about the fact he did not commit a crime no matter how bad you wish it were true.

I have no idea if Trump committed a crime or not. I am not privy to evidence that either convicts or exonerates. Neither are you, actually.

But go on, tell me that you know he is innocent and exonerated by Mueller's report.

Can you name me one person ever exonerated of any crime that meets your interpretation

I mean I could claim you helped Russians interfere in the election

According to you, it wouldn’t matter if a two year investigation proves there was no proof of that whatsoever

Nope you still would not be exonerated

Meanwhile in reality, not only was there no proof trump illegally conspired with Russians, but no one in his team as well

For you to still hold out hope that trump possibly did conspire with Russians is laughable

Mueller didn't prosecute, or even seem to want to prosecute Trump at all. The evidence of the Mueller report is that there was no "witch hunt".

It was Trump's reactions, not just in this instance, but in all his many tweets and speeches, where he repeatedly tried to 'hit back' at his imagined foes, that looks like Trump felt he was being persecuted.

So you ignore everything I said about why your claims of not being exonerated about Russian collusion are ridiculous.

Yes, because you said that the end result of the investigation proves that "there was no proof".

Please identify to me where that was stated in the Mueller report.

This was a witch hunt, as we shall see. We know now that the FBI had no verified evidnce whatsoever to indicate Carter Page was a Russian agent

In regard to Carter Page, here is the request for the FISA search warrant.

Although the public copy is heavily redacted, please address yourself to page 10 under the heading of "Page's connection to Russia and the RIS", but also read the subsequent sections. It was clear that there was significant reason, separate from the Steele dossier, to suspect Carter Page at the time and that warranted investigation.

This was the conclusion from the FBI, DHS, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the confessions of two convicted foreign agents of Russia and included information that Carter Page himself provided in interview with the FBI.

He also lived and did business in Russia for three years, for goodness sake. Do you think it was likely that he didn't interact with any Russian official in that time?

Please also notice the allegation in this document that Candidate #1, was implicated in motivating his party to place embargo's against weapons deals with the opponents of Russia. This wasn't from the Steele document, the source was a news article. Would that be conspiracy with Russia, perhaps? Also notice that this information had already been presented to Congress prior to the FISA warrant request and that certain members of Congress were alarmed that US foreign policy was being undercut.

, and yet they spied on him and trumps campaign anyways based on paid oppo research from the dnc.

Yes, they spied on Trump but only some of the allegations came from the DNC.

Trump rightfully was upset at this.

Now the investigations will commence into just how bad this witch hunt was.

This was an investigation, which had many reasons.

Did they find any witches? It doesn't appear that they even looked, to me.

edit on 23/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 23/4/2019 by chr0naut because: Double post

<< 2  3  4   >>

join