It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person seen on Notre Dame roof moments before fire.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenTrousersyeah,and that is exactly what they are going to get eventually..Once world leaders realize you cannot beat them at their own game..Decalre all out war on them,allow,Russia and China to help let them make a declaration of war on radical Muslims.Get this world in order understanding there has to be bad wars sometimes...If we do not do it they will smuggle a dirty bomb or nuclear bomb eventually...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
The red UFO is more interesting.

Additionally, could be a tourist taking holiday snaps, and the footage may not even be from the same day.

Was this a final muslim attempt, to burn down Notre Dame?

No, and I don't even believe it was a first attempt, not just by muslims, but by anyone

Do tourist get to wear yellow vests and climb around the top?

No, how can we not suspect something now?

That probably is it as has been pointed out.
edit on 22-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The flashes make it odd for a Firemen. We need to watch it closely to get any feel for what that is but the damn place burned and no fire there at the moment of the flashes, it seems.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
flashes could be just that, camera flash.
Could be sunlight reflecting off a watch.
Or yeah, maybe he is setting incendiary devices off on himself.......

lol god conspiracy theorists make zero effort any more. But at least it's good to see they're sticking to using filmed on potato videos for all evidence.

Thank you OP, I needed a laugh.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

lol god conspiracy theorists make zero effort any more. But at least it's good to see they're sticking to using filmed on potato videos for all evidence.

Yeah right, camera flash is needed in bright Sun light, or reflection coming just at the right time from the wrong Sun angle from an unknown person that was not allowed on the roof.
They make medication for that kind of laugh Rocket.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yeah right, camera flash is needed in bright Sun light, or reflection coming just at the right time from the wrong Sun angle from an unknown person that was not allowed on the roof. They make medication for that kind of laugh Rocket.

How is the man unknown?

many seem to know who he was and exactly what he was doing.

even on page 2 someone posted who he was.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Is it that big of a stretch that someone would wear a construction outfit to get up there and avoid suspicion to commit arson? Maybe even someone employed as a construction worker?

a reply to: RMFX1

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Until we get a clear answer as to why this happened, we are going to search and speculate. Those who push back so strongly against the idea it was intentional, and that there maybe those with religious motives to attack a religious symbol are lying to themselves, but the bigger question is why?

Why are Christians now Easter worshippers and all the fear to condem radical Islam? No fear to condem radical white supremacists. Who's issueing the narrative and who's drinking it up? Is it guilt for being the victims of 9/11? It's hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ignoring the fact that this individual has been identified, it seems very telling that certain people immediately jump to a Muslim being responsible when the "perpetrator" is wearing a yellow vest.

Why not blame the Yellow Vests first considering this person is wearing the proper uniform?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Identified where? All i saw was a random guy making a random post without any source or anything - OKAY, i guess that is enough evidence, lets eat it!

Or it was Ally Law

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: djz3ro

I can't seem to play the video but is this the fella..

I bet it is...

I can't tell, but why are there 2 flashes of light when the person in the video was on the roof?

I can't get the video to play, so not sure. Could it be he's an investigator taking photos? He's certainly dressed and moves like a fireman (moving with no sense of urgency as he knows where he is in relation to the fire and he's not acting like he's trying to hide the fact he's there, like an arsonist would. The clues are all there but some people are too filled with Muslim Hate to see the truth, try looking at this objectively and you'll see there is no Brown Menace here...

YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN'T GET THE VIDEO TO PLAY, BUT YOU OPINE ON HIS DRESS AND MOVEMENTS!
BS!
I bet your next comment will be that Russia and Trump are involved.

This isn't the first thread to discuss the video, I've seen another version of it, if you smell BS maybe check yourself first eh?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Yeah right, camera flash is needed in bright Sun light, or reflection coming just at the right time from the wrong Sun angle from an unknown person that was not allowed on the roof.
They make medication for that kind of laugh Rocket.

Well you certainly took me down a peg with that amazingly insightful rebuff.

Some people have their cameras set up to always flash by default. Maybe they forgot to turn the flash off after the previous night selfy session.

Thing is, the picture is so low detail and blurry I cannot tell what the flashes are and neither can you or anyone else.
Anything said without indisputable hard evidence is nothing but pure speculation.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The EU-NATO has deployed space weapons hidden in the Galileo NavSat system, which can burn infrastructure using invisible infra-red lasers, and can also be used against people to create under-skin burns similar to sunburn, but without external visible redness.

The EU uses this against undesirable "christian children" and elderly people every year to reduce the burden on pension system and make sure that the undesirable children are replaced by illegal migrants.
edit on 26-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

You have proof?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yep , that's the burning of Notre Dame, to replace it with a Mosque !

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I wont hold my breath for that...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Yep , that's the burning of Notre Dame, to replace it with a Mosque !

In your opinion. The rest of us need some, you know, evidence. Help us out if you have something. IMO djz3ro has a valid request.

Is it possible we have Star Trek phaser banks or similar? Yea, but to be so sinister to trash Notre Dame seems over the top.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join