It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: wmd_2008

Poor quality image again

So what real UFO pic is ever clear and concise to meet your standards. I could go out and buy a professional Sacking Software that Astronomers use to clarify their images and pics from outer space but I am not here to convince you as you have nothing to offer in return. So UFOS also don't use countermeasures? Sure they do as in "Yedhui Lights" but never a peep about it in mainstream ufology?

You seem to know F ALL about imaging stacking software used for usually has 2 uses software designed for video to stack hundreds of images of planets to improve quality such as Registax or Deep Sky Stacker for pictures of deep sky objects others will do both.

Cheap Android or any phone is not good enough as for anyone that thinks something that can travel light years couldn't hide itself

We have a group on here posting for YEARS taking night sky images from all parts of the globe not one ufo pic yet and we use good to pro grade equipment & software.

Calling all Astrophotographers, all skill levels. Post your work.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So another guy who comes forward and basically writes what I am pushing is flawed. But he really dosen't say it. He simply redirects to just another lame to fame out thread. So, so much passion over a stooge like me and my ideas? Well guess what, I must be onto something because if you haven't read ATS is classified as a Conspiracy Site yet you and others are coming forward and write that UFOs don't exist. Now thats a conspiracy!

So thank you as its about time that you come out of your cosmic closet and share the solution to the riddle. But guess what, you will continue to suppress whats really going on. Oh great thread. Those astro clowns wont say sheet as they need their federal grants to survive. I know the game.

If fact those things that people are seeing; if they aren't UFOS then lets play this card! Its Angels, God, Jesus and Muhammad coming back to save us. So you like that card because I'll play it.

But from whats written Jesus still loves you!
edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

On the other thread I showed that Sirius was in the correct direction to explain FranksHog picture you haven't got a clue about photography at all have you.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I must be onto something because if you haven't read ATS is classified as a Conspiracy Site yet you and others are coming forward and write that UFOs don't exist. Now thats a conspiracy!

Not onto but on something. One must be on something or drunk to make up the BS you post more often than not.

ATS is a discussion site, not solely about conspiracy but about everything from conspiracies to main stream issues and subjects

Breaking news to entertainment like games and movies.

How can you not see the BS you just posted.

Or

can you quote wmd_2880 saying what you just claimed they said or anyone saying UFOs don't exist without taking whats said out of context?

If fact those things that people are seeing; if they aren't UFOS then lets play this card! Its Angels, God, Jesus and Muhammad coming back to save us. So you like that card because I'll play it.

what things?

To play the game that you say you know well......."If fact" Huh? what does that mean?

its irrational and indirect statements like this when questioned to be clarified that really show why you are here posting.

All those things that people are seeing?

Care to clarify what you mean by those things ?

are saying things seen that one would say is a UFO are all the same?

But from whats written Jesus still loves you!

Well if Jesus means anything too you, then here is a free bit of advice..... maybe try using honesty a little more in future.

I could go out and buy a professional Sacking Software that Astronomers use to clarify their images and pics from outer space but I am not here to convince you as you have nothing to offer in return.

Why don't you instead of make baseless claims and then getting upset other have a different opinion?

Why suggest other need to yet you wont do so yourself?

You certainly act like you are here to try and convince of something and have readers believe you.

So UFOS also don't use countermeasures?

It would depend on what the unidentified flying object is would it not?

And why even ask this?

Because you are upset someone has the opinion that is shared by others and evidenced by the image itself that it is of poor quality?

Does it bother you when you see cars going the opposite direction of the street or when people walk the opposite way you do?

seriously this how you act, anything that differs from your perception or your direction of thinking is just upsetting to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You need to read up on Dr. Jacques Vallee. Hes written several books on the subject. I agree with his opinions.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You need to read up on Dr. Jacques Vallee. Hes written several books on the subject. I agree with his opinions.

Thank you for the clarifications and quoting what you say others have said

ATS is classified as a Conspiracy Site yet you and others are coming forward and write that UFOs don't exist. Now thats a conspiracy!

If anyone has or does write that, you could quote them but.... lets forget that.

If anyone does write that, how is that a conspiracy and not just a persons opinion?

I fail to see how you can make out a conspiracy,

If I was to assume and going by what the word conspiracy means I would assume you are saying if any posters are saying that, they must know each other or be a part of some group and conspiring together to post this idea on ATS for some nefarious reason.

Is that why you say its a conspiracy?

Seeing as you pointed your finger directly at wmd_2008 are you saying they are a part of this conspiracy?

Who are the others you mention that have said UFO don't exist, no need to quote them, you word seems legit, just who are the others so I can keep a look out an stay clear of?

Sorry for more direct questions about what you post, they do seem to make you very uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Inhale. People all over the world are seeing triangles and orange orb objects. I have seen both. In your opinion do you think that Aliens created God, Jesus, Mohammad and others or vise versa? Why I ask is because Dr. Jacques Vallee has some excellent points. Or, we could go down the Ashtar Command Light Ships rabbit hole. I also value your opine.

This is from my recent submission to MUFON

Thank you for your information. We get a lot of triangle and orb sighting in the US. and world wide. We at MUFON wish we could tell you what they are, but just don't know . That is why we want people to send in the reports , so some day these incidents make some sort of sense.

edit on 10-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Actually I am surprised at your lack of professionalism and understanding. Those green lines were placed on a pic of an object in space by a UFO investigator. Not me. I also never provided the coordinates to you so how can you ciiam its a star? Me, to debunk objects I use to ascertain as to whether I am seeing a star or planet:

Night Sky Map & Planets

I also use Flight Tracker Radar 247

So why so disingenuous?

edit on 10-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 10-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Really

a reply to: FranksHog

Well here's your pic of the object with some minor removal of noise and zoomed in 300%. Your will see some architecture but what bothers me is that the aura around the object looks like it was "dubbed" in as the pixels do not appear behind it nor adjacent to it. Is it a model?

Thats what I am talking about using info given and direction it was Sirius

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Still upset that I am not giving you information? Too bad. So now your trashing the major investigative players in UFO land. Go ahead Siriusly.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Still upset that I am not giving you information? Too bad. So now your trashing the major investigative players in UFO land. Go ahead Siriusly.

You don't need to give any information the info was given by FranksHog which then gives the most likely subject which is the star Sirius right time right direction and how it would apppear.

There is no point in what you do with images the typical ufo believer using to much zoom and any old filter on that image to make it look like they know what they are doing

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I disagree and base it on the following:

Why Stack Images Sky Fog Exposing too long in a light polluted area can create a foggy image that will eventually turn solid white. [credit, Richard S. Wright Jr.] We know the noise level grows more slowly with time than signal does, so we can get more signal by exposing our images longer, or with larger, faster optical systems that deliver more light to our imaging sensors. Simply taking longer exposures is tricky, due to equipment constraints, it's difficult for most mounts to keep stars on the same group of pixels for more than a few minutes. Even with great care and finely tuned gear (as well as computer-controlled autoguiding), there are practical limits that prevent us from taking a single exposure that might last for several hours to get a high enough S/N ratio for a nice clean image. Airplanes, satellites, and the weather all conspire to ruin a single hours-long exposure. Not to mention, most cameras will saturate (become all white) if exposed too long, especially from a light-polluted location.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What has stacking software to do with FrankHogs image please explain.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Inhale. People all over the world are seeing triangles and orange orb objects.

Who says they aren't?

I have seen both.

Good for you.

In your opinion do you think that Aliens created God, Jesus, Mohammad and others or vise versa?

So this is the route you want to take.

Keep deflecting with whatever you can.

Write a thread about this subject you want to now discuss and I will gladly post my opinions.

Why I ask is because Dr. Jacques Vallee has some excellent points.

and?

Why bother replying when you fail to answer very simple requests based on things you have posted.

Your accusations of what posters say, will you not quote what you said poster have said?

How a persons opinion if they do have one like you have claimed (UFOs don't exist) is a conspiracy and not...... a person opinion?

This is from my recent submission to MUFON

You take that as some sort of confirmation?

Or, we could go down the Ashtar Command Light Ships rabbit hole. I also value your opine.

I have given you my opinion on numerous things, you call me a bot and/or shill or say I am ignorant to the subject matter simply because my opinion differs from yours, you have serious issues if you cannot handle a differing opinion that makes you respond in such a fashion.

I have repeatedly asked you to clarify things you post and you keep deflecting like this whole post you just posted.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I am sorry I hurt your feelings but really in your opinion do you think that Aliens created God, Jesus, Mohammad and others or vise versa?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I am sorry I hurt your feelings but really in your opinion do you think that Aliens created God, Jesus, Mohammad and others or vise versa?

So this is more deflection?

Is that because you made stuff up about what posters said?

What feelings, I am a bot according to you.

NO hurt feelings, quite the opposite actually, I have thanked you many times for how you respond because its enlightening, you expose more about yourself by how you respond.

As I said if you want to change the discussion then start a new thread about this topic you want to discuss.

either answer the questions about what you have posted in this thread or start a new thread if you wan to discuss God and what not.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It will clarify his image.

CSI

5 FBI And CSI Photo Enhancing Software – Reduce Blur And Sharpen Text In Images Updated: June 4, 2019 / Home » Freeware and Software Reviews » Photoshop & Image Editing When a photo is blur or pixelated, the best way to sharpen it is to have a series of photos for the computer to analyze. This is how NASA sharpen their images by capturing as many shot and then enhance it. The more information, the sharper it is. If possible, avoid photo enhancing software as your must have tool, if you need to recover details and sharpen your blurred photos with FBI and CIA equivalent image enhancement software too often, perhaps it is time to invest in better equipment for your professional needs.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Am I talking to a machine? Are you AI? Can you address this question:

Really in your opinion do you think that Aliens created God, Jesus, Mohammad and others or vise versa?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Can you address this question:

Yes I can, as I said, in a thread discussing that.

Can you address the questions asked of you or simply keep playing this deflecting game and asking stupid question about being a machine.

You posted a link a while back about how to spot a bot, do you remember?

Why did you post that identical post in another thread with the same link?

Did you not realize the irony and how the link you posted about how to spot a bot or shill actually said that is what bots and shills do, post identical posts over multiple threads?

With this nonsense and game you keep playing I really am starting suspect you are actually quite full of it and the only thing I can believe is that you have seen lights in the sky.

What you claim is just your own wishful thinking from watching too many YouTube videos.

edit on 14-7-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

i explained his image it was Sirius right place right time and a still from the Sirius video looks like his object.

Computers and software work with the GIGO principle Garbage in Garbage Out.

All image stacking software has limits at which you get no return for the extra frames and an Android phone image/video is not good enough.

If you are really serious about the subject who needs to stack

Why dont the ufo shooters save and buy one of those is it because it will prove them wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join