It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

but it's shame it's blurring the lines between fact and fiction for people who don't know project Blue Book was real.

Not sure about the History channel but here in Australia its on the SBS TV channel.

start of ever episode it says that the show is based on on an actual real life project.

www.sbs.com.au...

So if anything its actually informing those that didn't know it was real that it was.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Kurokage

but it's shame it's blurring the lines between fact and fiction for people who don't know project Blue Book was real.

Not sure about the History channel but here in Australia its on the SBS TV channel.
start of ever episode it says that the show is based on on an actual real life project.
www.sbs.com.au...
So if anything its actually informing those that didn't know it was real that it was.

"Based upon" insofar as the program existed and there were cases so named. However, the rest of it is imaginative at best, and rectally sourced at its worst. Strictly an X-Files type of drama. But not bad entertainment.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

However, the rest of it is imaginative at best, and rectally sourced at its worst. Strictly an X-Files type of drama. But not bad entertainment.

Yeah,

I was going to edit and add what you said,

I guess its only people like my old man that don't use modern day stuff like computers or devices where you can browse the internet that would see the based on a real investigation could be fooled by what the show depicts.

and agree that its not bad entertainment, I am waiting for all 10 episodes to air here which I think will be this week so I can binge watch the 10 episodes in one session, watched a bit of the first 2 episodes and thought it was well made.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I guess the ET's still havent achieved the technology for producing Kobe beef....

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

No, Maurice Osbourne. He had some interesting initial research on what is actually occuring. There are so many observers/researchers now, and so much information coming to basically the same conclusion. I saw a classified report several years ago that concluded what is being preached now. Funny, how I just watched Joe Rogan talking about how many people have been misled on UFOs and crop circles because the proposition of ET/interdimensionally "is exciting." He stated that the roads and and access points would have allowed human creation. Then he showed a crop circle that didn't seem particularly complex or interesting compared to what is or was created by ET. This was 2017. A few weeks ago I listened to this guy talk about Bob Lazar and he states that he now has turned from skeptic to acceptance of someone and concepts he dismissed only two years earlier.

My point is, especially for someone like yourself, the probabilities of ET involvement in the assorted phenomena will only become more apparent going forward. And of course, don't expect governments to come clean with your much needed proof. I don't know when I'll be back in Scotland but I'll buy you a pint when I do. If I live in Europe, I much prefer the Pyrenees or Slovenia.

BTW, if you can accept that these are not human circle makers, do you know why they chose Wiltshire? Mathematics are everything for these guys and they understand the energetic meridians in ways we should try to learn someday.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

BTW, if you can accept that these are not human circle makers, do you know why they chose Wiltshire?

No, I don't accept that but the answer to your question is "Because they live there".

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

OK, this morning 07May19; 5:28AM EST I heard the engines roaring today as it was flying in alignment from Spartanburg, South Carolina to about 20 miles North of Columbia. I am in zip 29036. It could see its huge two bright white lights on both sides of its fuselage when it was flying towards me as the lights were able to penetrate through the clouds. It flew over today at 5:26AM just about 20 miles North of Columbia, SC. and it was heading towards the Myrtle Beach region. Heavy clouds so I could not see it as it flew sideways away from me. So that's its "milk run" and yes it was heading directly towards Lake City, South Carolina and onward towards Myrtle Beach.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I didnt ask that question.... wrong reply mate!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Its "Black Triangle" flight time has now changed to 5:04AM as it flew by yesterday and today exactly at 5:04AM on 15May2019 and 16May2019. However it flew South of Columbia, SC and was heading towards the Myrtle Beach region. I have 20 seconds of video of the 15th. It seems to be shadowed by another object at 11:00. That 2nd object was not visible to the naked eye nor captured in the standard video playback. I only saw it and [both] in the video when I changed Brightness & Contrast to 100%

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not many Tasmanian Devils in north Qld.Just crocs,wild boars and Wedge Tail Eagles.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
We had Professor Jerry Kroth on ATS live radio 75th JFK special. He has a book on Crop circles.

He is a good presenter, and some fun 'ol skool ATS below in vid.
" Are all crop circles ALL human made fakes?"

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
At 8:35 he says this:

"There's a tremendous amount of bias in the scientific community, so if you say "crop circles" you're crazy, you're a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not going to talk to you."

Then at 22:40 he proves to me that he is indeed crazy just as the scientific community expected, when he says this:

He says if people with anti-nuclear activist intentions wanted to make a circle about the nuclear plant they would write the message in the lower right in English as their "crop circle". Only a crazy person would say that, because a message written in English is not a crop circle. With that ridiculous straw man argument, he proves the scientific community was right all along.

The basic problem with the whole train of thought is the same one as "who built the pyramids", when people with limited experience and perspective try to frame what other humans could or would do based on their limited understanding. They think they are making arguments to rule out what other people could have done, but the only thing they ever demonstrate to me is their limited capacity to understand the capabilities and imagination of other people outside their limited experience.

The argument boils down to "I can't figure out how or why humans might have done this so I have to be open to the possibility that maybe humans didn't do it, maybe it was aliens". I never find those arguments convince me of anything except the limited thinking of the person saying that, who underestimates what humans can do, whether it involves making crop circles, building the pyramids, or whatever.

Another poor argument he makes is that he can't seem to find people to convincingly take credit for some circles, when almost in the same breath he points out that circlemakers are usually committing a criminal activity by doing what they do. If he doesn't see the obvious contradiction in pointing out it's a criminal activity, and then tries to argue he can't find the right people to take credit for the circle, his elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor if he can't understand that some people may not want to proudly and openly admit to committing a criminal activity.

I could go on with other things he says which also seem crazy to me, but here's a theory that's not so crazy, about his chosen profession, the mental health field:

Why Shrinks Have Problems

Here's a theory that's not so crazy: Maybe people enter the mental health field because they have a history of psychological difficulties. Perhaps they're trying to understand or overcome their own problems, which would give us a pool of therapists who are a hit unusual to begin with. That alone could account for the image of the Crazy Shrink.
That video has certainly done nothing to dispel the image of the "Crazy Shrink" for me personally.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Cattle mutilations are alive and well. I was personally on scene on a couple fresh sites just last year. To say a predator or animal did this is not even realistic. There was a sheriff, cattle inspector , a former army officer, and medical professional also on scene. The medical professional concluded the cuts were similar to laser cuts. The army guy was from the east coast and he claimed he had never heard of these things. No one on scene even thought it could be predators as there were clearly cuts made with an unknown method. The cattle inspector concluded it was not a predator killing but seemed quite afraid to speculate on it. The animal in this case was a healthy 3.5 year old bull estimated to weigh 2200 pounds. Strangely the carcass was attracting flies to the area but strangely they kept their distance swarming to our vehicles . In each case there was a missile base within approx. .5 miles. All animals appeared to have been dropped from above and one was very close to a busy highway. Within 200 feet.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Well this "Triangle" guy flew over today; 24May2019 @ 5:08AM. I have about 20 seconds of video. It has extremely noisy engines and this pic is a screen shot of the paused video and its as I saw it . I performs a routine fly over of the Columbia SC region. I am also confirming what another OP is seeing; same time, place and shape. There is a white light on each corner of the "triangle" and a red light on top of the craft in the center. It typically flies extremely low for the size of the aircraft.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Heres a nice paper on Crop Circles by Dr. Jacques Vallee from a while back. A nice read

Articles explaining the so-called “Crop Circles”: Meme Wars and Web-based Flypaper! About “Crop Circles” and Alien Glyphs (or are they microwave blasters?) BoingBoing (online magazine) 21 June 2010 at 8:17am

Dr. Jacques Vallee

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Poor quality image again so what equipment is used.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Cheap Android phone

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Heres a nice paper on Crop Circles by Dr. Jacques Vallee from a while back. A nice read

Articles explaining the so-called “Crop Circles”: Meme Wars and Web-based Flypaper! About “Crop Circles” and Alien Glyphs (or are they microwave blasters?) BoingBoing (online magazine) 21 June 2010 at 8:17am

Dr. Jacques Vallee

When it appeared in a popular blog in the U.S., my proposition about crop circles was severely criticized by both sides.
I'm afraid I have to agree with both sides, that it's an idea worthy of severe criticism.

The proposition doesn't make any sense from a motive perspective (while the artists saying they want to make art makes perfect sense), and I don't think he understands the technical limitations of the technology he is talking about. I think human artists are far more capable of making those intricate designs than the type of weapon he is talking about. Also is the weapon classified or are the specs available? If the specs are available where do they say it's capable of making such intricate designs? And if the specs are not available because it's classified, it doesn't make any sense to me they would draw attention to it by testing in public places, not to mention if it's used in the same areas as the circlemakers, several things could happen, the circlemakers might see it and might even be injured by the weapon.

I also find it appalling he talks about "I'm not smart enough to make such an intricate design, so therefore nobody else is smart enough to do it either" attitude, which proves absolutely nothing. No matter how smart you think you are, someone else out there is smarter, and can figure out how to do things you can't, get over it. That's along the same lines as the same stupid argument that humans weren't smart enough to figure out how to stack a lot of stone blocks to make the pyramids, therefore aliens must have done it.

edit on 2019629 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Poor quality image again

So what real UFO pic is ever clear and concise to meet your standards. I could go out and buy a professional Sacking Software that Astronomers use to clarify their images and pics from outer space but I am not here to convince you as you have nothing to offer in return. So UFOS also don't use countermeasures? Sure they do as in "Yedhui Lights" but never a peep about it in mainstream ufology?
edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join