It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

The black triangles in the 80s were the stealth aircraft being tested. Crop circles were proven to be hoaxes. Cow mutilations were probably victims of natural predators.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa
And that you are serious about the whole affair.

Yet won't even provide me with a brief summary as to why or how.

Or even a link to astros threads on the matter.
astr0's thread was in the gray area which I try to avoid unless I feel like reading some fiction, or sometimes delusional stories, but in this case fiction. Some people who I thought were true believers and would believe almost anything were even skeptical of astr0's tall tales, but then some people may have believed it. He talked about hearing the voice of a 160,000 year old woman coming from a triangular black artifact or something. Some things he posted in some other threads were apparently true so I heard someone say the way you get people to believe a lie is to sandwich it between two truths, which some have said was astr0's technique. Anyway this is probably what people are talking about, hope you have some hip waders ready because the BS gets really deep.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

There are varying opinions on the radar data and the retraction, it seems someone felt their career might get a little bit upside down if things werent clarified.

One does have to wonder how a military goes about its business of defending a country when the radar data it relies on is so faulty. Perhaps the technology of the UFO also interfered with the radar in some way, who knows what gravity propulsion would do to radar?

If it was just a blimp of sorts, why would any other country risk flying a slow moving object like that in someone elses territory? The US flew the SR-71 over the USSR because they knew it wouldnt be shot down, not the case with a blimp. The mostly likely culprit would be the Belgium military, yet we find them asking the US if it was them.

The officer sightings that Unsolved Mysteries covers in the Eupen video follows the path of one of the objects as it intersects 3 different sets of officers. Like good little skeptics, we find the officers are making light of the others till they wind up seeing it for themselves. At the last stop at La Calamine, the officers report the object seems to fold up and shoot off at high speeds, no ordinary blimp.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
There are varying opinions on the radar data and the retraction

There seems to be no dispute over this point about the radar data, nothing was seen, so there was no visual confirmation that anything was actually there (from your link):

It is important here to underline that the F-16 pilot saw no UFOs at all. I spoke with some of his friends who had laughed with him about the UFO hypothesis.

One does have to wonder how a military goes about its business of defending a country when the radar data it relies on is so faulty.
I think the fact that it doesn't happen every day helps. Even on the days when it happens, a false positive still provides security if there aren't too many of them, you scramble some planes to check it out and if it turns out it was nothing, then your country was never really threatened. It's not just military radar affected. Here's a weather radar showing a lot of rain that isn't happening, in a similar type of false signal. Radar experts know these things happen sometimes, but some people don't seem to be aware of it:

Anomalous Propagation - AP

Radar echoes are NOT real, there was no precipitation occurring in the image above.
So in that case you bring an umbrella with you when you didn't really need it, not a big deal.

Another point is that radar technology has improved since the Belgian wave, so there's some improvement in capability to filter out some of the false signals.

Perhaps the technology of the UFO also interfered with the radar in some way, who knows what gravity propulsion would do to radar?
You may as well ask what fairie dust would do to radar since we have as much evidence for that as whatever you're talking about which sounds just as made up. Any known effects of gravity on radar are minimal. If you're talking about unknown effects, I put faerie dust in that category, I don't know what effect it would have.

If it was just a blimp of sorts, why would any other country risk flying a slow moving object like that in someone elses territory? The US flew the SR-71 over the USSR because they knew it wouldnt be shot down, not the case with a blimp. The mostly likely culprit would be the Belgium military, yet we find them asking the US if it was them.
Or, maybe if some jets did a flyby and saw it was a blimp they might not shoot it down.

The officer sightings that Unsolved Mysteries covers in the Eupen video follows the path of one of the objects as it intersects 3 different sets of officers. Like good little skeptics, we find the officers are making light of the others till they wind up seeing it for themselves. At the last stop at La Calamine, the officers report the object seems to fold up and shoot off at high speeds, no ordinary blimp.
The shoot off at high speeds I would suppose is maybe an exaggeration similar to the "no noise" exaggeration. They probably did have some reason for saying both of them, like low noise or not much noise but that doesn't mean none, and if they say it sped up, I believe it could have really sped up, but I have little faith in any witness's ability to estimate the speed of an unknown object without some type of calibration reference to determine the speed. I've seen a blimp speed up before so speeding up doesn't mean alien.

I don't know if it applies in this case but I also remember seeing a youtube video by a prankster who attached some flares to some helium balloons with a string. The news station got some UFO reports and one of them was from a pilot who seemed like a credible witness. He said he watched the UFO until it "shot off at incredible speed". He didn't realize he was looking at a flare tied to a balloon, and that what he was seeing was the flare burning out. His brain told him that it must have shot off so that's how he interpreted what he saw. It didn't really shoot off anywhere, but he wasn't lying or making it up, that's what he really thought happened. So I also remember that any time someone tells me something shot off at high speed, how do I know they aren't having the same misperception of something where the light just went out and their brain told them it shot off?

edit on 2019423 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The aliens left once they saw all anyone wants to do is impotently fight on the internet about 'red vs. blue' 'me vs. you' and little else.

Can't say I blame them. If I had the means I'd leave mankind to their fate asap and be out of here too.

Who wants to make crop circles when they'll be ignored in favour of brain numbing repeated over and over discussions about Trump and Hillary?

Welcome to the mainstream. Where casuals get interested in your niche thing and turn it into facebook.

It's all good as long as it brings in those sweet sweet clicks and revenue.
edit on 23-4-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Crop circles were ten for a penny back then as well, all over the place, but these days next to nothing aside from a few die hards who think advanced alien civilisations prefer to communicate with pictures in cornfields.

I'v wondered similar things in recent years.

One the problems that has come along is that fakers have got better and better. The thing that they cannot do, or at least could not do, back in the days you refer to is lap clumps of wheat over each other as in weaving pattern. Its possible that in some way they have developed a way of doing it. Also their constructions have got better in terms of their engineering and construction.

Around the time you refer to there was a big media release that two old blokes in a pup claimed they made all the crop circles. In making these claims it claimed they made ALL crop circles. therefore they would have had to make those that appear in the Europe, the USA, Australia and other places.

Not sure how two ole blokes in a pub in England would have all the energy to travel the world making crop circles and similarly I'm not sure who funded them considering their travel and accommodation costs to get to the paces as well as off their meals and transport in all those places.

What causes me to admire them the most though is their ability to carry all their marking out equipment, set out equipment, like stakes, string, tape measures, torches for reading the tape measure and crop roller without leaving foot prints in the crop from the paddock fence to the site.

Imagine carrying that big heavy steel roller between the two of them and being able to do without leaving any foot prints in the crop.

Personally I reckon they must have been elevated off the ground using a drone of some sort while they went to and from their vehicle parked on the road way, yes on the roadway because their never did leave any tyre marks in the crop, where the vehicle was parked a safe distance off the bitumen.

Any way i could go on but I think you can understand why I admire them soooo much for the tenacity and devotion to making fools out of all those silly stupid people who did hours, weeks, months and quite possibly years of research into crop circles. For example. Did you one one dumb silly stupid researcher took a drawing of a complex crop circle to a surveying consultant and they told that silly stupid researcher that it would take two weeks just to survey and set it out ready for construction.

damm fools - dontchya reckon?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I think the crop circles stopped because we didnt heed their message !

that we were #ing up and we needed to make drastic changes !

Cows were no longer mutilated as their research mission was completed and they harvested enough DNA to do their mission.

and the aliens just got bored of us , they took everything they need from us !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Cheers for the info Arbitrageur.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The cow mutilations stopped because the aliens all caught mad cows disease and couldn't perform the surgery any more.

edit on 23-4-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dalepmay

ignorance is bliss they say

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDuder
a reply to: dalepmay

ignorance is bliss they say

Then it's foolish to be wise.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Come on yuppa.

You suggest that these Black Triangles are after or somehow harvesting our thought patterns.

In requirement to somehow jump to another world or star system.

And that you are serious about the whole affair.

Yet won't even provide me with a brief summary as to why or how.

Or even a link to astros threads on the matter.

Your better than that dude.

True but im on a x box typing and it is harder to use. There is a rule Astro used the 70,30 rule. Most true is the 70 percent. The poster linking you that 1 thread thinks is the other way,but alot of his post were true. Theres a reason some of those topics are in aircraft forum. Just do a post search k? This is killing my hands .

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sound mate.

Got the link from Arbitrageur.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

If you want to see a Black Triangle with engines. Its been flying in your direction around 5:15AM. It has no set pattern or day, week or month. Loudest jet engines I have ever heard as it will wake you up at night. I just blew it off since we moved here [Columbia] in June 2017 as I thought its was just a military cargo Plane or FEDEX or UPS. No. I finally got me arse out of bed to look at what it was last week and it was a true triangle. Each tip [corner] on the Triangle has a white strobe that slowly flashes along with a red light on top in the middle. Military [assuming it is such] didn't even attempt to cover up its silhouette.

I see most stuff from 5:00AM - 6:00AM. All dependent on location of Moon and clear sky.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nah, nah , nah I will challenge you on that one. I see what I believe to be a UFO. Capture it on video. Pause the video and capture screen shots then zoom and enhance via Faststone image software and or Deep Sky Stacker. So. All of the UFOs end up having the shape of a Triangle or Polygon. So, to check what I am doing I video a commercial aircraft at night under the same conditions. Do the same thing with the same software. However, the software doesn't even see the plane when zoomed or enhanced. Its useless. So why on what I perceive as a UFO and why not on a commercial jet?

Oh, I also do the same on some YouTube videos. I chose them at random, especially on flashing orange objects and see a Polygon. Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

She was the first to report on the cattle mutations as a reporter in Denver. She is also fairly well connected and I personally know some in the DIA/CIA pay attention to what she says.

So, your assessment is not correct..

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

We have a couple of funny little clowns here on this thread, LOL. RUoTayHun is a just a clown. Arbitrauger is Mr Skeptics' Advocate. Either way, it should be noted that there was a nice video called Crop Circles Decoded that was taken down about a year ago. It is easy to distinguish the ET synthesized crop circles from the jolly human. Anyone who maintains that all of the circles are human is just a simple troll in 2019. The Crabwood Disc is very important and should be or should have been on the front page of every newspaper, but for obvious control reasons it is not. There is a nice DIA/MOD paper on interpretation out there but no Mr Arbifoul(fool), you won't see it on here and I won't produce it. The plasma technology is a way to move information to change frequency of the matter (the wheat chaff) precisely and reconfigured but your government won't tell you jack # about what is happening other than ignore it.

As for black triangles, yes, cgi and shapes can be deceiving. The military platform is there and there are some good videos of the platform going across the moon and in infrared videography. The quasicrystal structure of the skin will allow some neat tricks of light and camouflage it daytime. As for the triangles being ET, some of the shapes do resemble the delta, but most are US aerospace innovations of supreme ingenuity.

Cattle mutation are still happening and not as much. My hunch is similar to that of human abduction rates which still occur but not as much as when the cattle was being mutated in heyday of the 60s-70s. Incidentally, the first noted cattle mutations with unexplainable precision started in the 1800's, granted the documentation is limited. Steven greer maintains the mutilations are US military for either tracking radiation exposure or as some kind of a false flag. Maybe there is some of that involved in some program, but most were ET. THis is 100% fact. Again, if you don't believe that, so what? It makes you a fool or a clown, pick your toxin.

edit on 24-4-2019 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The reason you might not hear of this may be of many circumstances. One I truly believe in, is that due to advances in our surveillance technology "they" are being more cautious. Hell, our government still hasn't released the information we are looking for in regards to extraterrestrial life. - Remember when Hilary Clinton said she'd have all files unredacted? Probably a lie, but she figured as much as we all had.

Could also be that "they" found us too selfish and violent of a race.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Bingo age of privacy is gone.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

We have a couple of funny little clowns here on this thread, LOL. RUoTayHun is a just a clown. Arbitrauger is Mr Skeptics' Advocate. Either way, it should be noted that there was a nice video called Crop Circles Decoded that was taken down about a year ago.

Was it this one?

"Anyone who maintains that all of the circles are human is just a simple troll in 2019".

Call me a troll, then, if you will (or a clown or whatever your chosen insult of the day might be), but they are all human made. Look up Circlemakers website etc.

Do you not find it at all odd that these circles have gotten better and better and more and more complicated? Why do you think that is?

I am in Wiltshire, if you came up with this guff in our local pub you would be laughed at.

Talk about gullible!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join