It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all the interesting replies here, and the links to some fascinating reading 👍
I guess I should search a bit more but I would love to see more threads on ATS about stuff like this instead of politics all the time. The way I see things is that if some superior species of life is visiting our world and doing these crazy things then our domestic politics are really just a charade in the greater scheme of our lives.

Waterglass>>>
Do you have a link to that thread please? You have me intrigued and would love to read more about it.

To everyone else, thanks for posting and please do share anything you think or know about these things. I am of the mind that it is either secret govt research, or aliens, or both. It just seems to be unlikely to me that so many people could either be imagining things or trying a hoax to get their 5 minutes of fame?

The truth is out there, I want to believe...
...too many cliches? 😂

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What makes everyone think that UFOs come from outer space?And I don't mean man made either.
edit on 22-4-2019 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ooh that's an interesting slant, do you mean inter dimensional, or hollow earth or something?
As I said, I have an open mind and different thoughts are always good to add into the speculative soup of mysteries 👍

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: The GUT
Cattle mutilations? Here ya' go: Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence From the Case Files of Gabe Valdez

Does that mean you buy into this narrative?

Overall, yes. I think Greg and Gabe basically got it right based on the evidentiary items. Some of the deductions within the overall framework might prove to be off but the overall thesis is pretty tight. Check it out if you haven't already, Johnny---I'd love to hear your thoughts on it old friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I believe the cattle mutilations were conducted be the US government but to check for radioactive contamination from Nuclear testing , That's the reason only certain tissue was taken link anus and tongue .

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

the triangles are still around but they aren't UFO's flowing by ET's they are ours.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: pthena

I believe the cattle mutilations were conducted be the US government but to check for radioactive contamination from Nuclear testing , That's the reason only certain tissue was taken link anus and tongue .

operation gasbuggy was a test to see if they could do what we call today as fracking by detonating the device underground and shattering the shale, we do that with water now.

the gas obviously was highly radioactive and unusable and the government i think wanted to test the area around gasbuggy including the livestock in the area.

the government more than likely wanted to keep the monumental screw up under wraps and there for the testing had to be done in secret. Some of the cows obviously were worked on by skilled surgeons and Gabe Valdez found all sorts of stuff like gas masks and chaff, even atropine autoinjectors around the sites of the mutilated cows.

some of the things he saw were very strange and more than likely secret aircraft or monitoring devices.

the whole dulce thing got so twisted to the story we all know to hide the real truth of secret training and testing going on at the mesa. they were testing all sorts of cool stuff from test aircraft to very advanced communication systems that used lasers.

there might be SOME super natural stuff going on in the area but i think the government co opted the local legends and superstitions to their advantage covering up their sketchy operations

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Here's a old thread that I posted to and was either trolled by a BOT or SHILL. Look what they did to the OP who wrote it. Look who trashed him. Still an ATS OP? Look him up. I turned my stuff over to a UFO investigative group. I am still waiting for their final report to be released. its going on 4 months. They did confirm in writing to me they are also seeing triangles in still shots of several of my videos. Whether they are US military or UFO's all I want is to know what they are. That's it. My opine on NUFORC is that they are a SHILL organization. Look at what they comment on as why don't they go after the meaty ones. Maybe they are not allowed. Its out there for all to read. Another bogus thing is the guys who report out on UFO stuff 15-60 years ago. What about 2019?

Here's the ATS link www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion I was discredited by another OP but ATS did post the thing I took a picture of on to Google Images so its among their "black triangle" images. ATS now own the copyrights to the image. That is simply why I have held back providing more. Copyright ownership and I don't want my stuff shut down and stuffed into a hole just to fade away. F them all.

Go onto a site called The Black Vault.

They seem to go against uncle Sam Intel agencies and win via freedom of information requests and they all sill seem to be alive and well. Are they SHILLS for the FEDS? I don't know but they seem credible to me at this time.

Check into Isaac Koi.

Koi was another guy who was berated and somewhat driven from UFOology. Take a look at some of the comments on your thread by others already. Simply check into orange flashing objects in space. They are seen all over the globe. So our military is all over the globe. I have seen them and have video and pics. Some have engine noise and some don't.

So why are UFOs always fuzzy, not clear, too far away, crap pic. Countermeasures! Look up Yehudi lights.

edit on 22-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 22-4-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thought patterns of people sleeping to make the requirements of their jump to the new homeworld. Im dead serious.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I have a Tri observer round the turbeville SC area on and off in early mornings. Always same spot mostly,but i have no way to record it.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ile bite.

How do our thought patterns in REM sleep, which is when our most vivid dreams occur, influence the jump requirements to a new homeworld which i take it is around another star?

What are those requirements anyways nevermind propulsion system employed?

I mind a DOS PC game from the 80s where you flew a clocked UFO around pulling out some unknown product or energy source from concrete buildings.

Nobody else seems to mind it all the same, they tell me I'm dreaming, my own little Mandela moment i guess. LoL

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Read astros threads.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So why are UFOs always fuzzy, not clear, too far away, crap pic. Countermeasures! Look up Yehudi lights.

They are also being photographed through layers of "unreality." Call it multi-dimensionality, or whatever. But the real ones frequently don't entirely exist in our reality, and as a result they don't reflect light the same way as something completely real like your cat or a plate of spaghetti. The light is diffused and refracted, and your camera won't focus on it well.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Come on yuppa.

You suggest that these Black Triangles are after or somehow harvesting our thought patterns.

In requirement to somehow jump to another world or star system.

And that you are serious about the whole affair.

Yet won't even provide me with a brief summary as to why or how.

Or even a link to astros threads on the matter.

Your better than that dude.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You need to look harder for black triangles, crop circles, and cattle mutilations. Just this weekend I hopped in my black triangle and flew around mutilating some cows on my way to make a few crop circles.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Cattle mutilations? Here ya' go: Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence From the Case Files of Gabe Valdez

Does that mean you buy into this narrative?

Overall, yes. I think Greg and Gabe basically got it right based on the evidentiary items. Some of the deductions within the overall framework might prove to be off but the overall thesis is pretty tight. Check it out if you haven't already, Johnny---I'd love to hear your thoughts on it old friend.

That's why I asked. You do your research and you think outta the box. I don't watch much YouTube video (tunes aside), but if I'm going to invest some time doing so, I wanna make sure it's worth while up front. I'll check it out.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUokayHun

Crop circles were ten for a penny back then as well, all over the place, but these days next to nothing aside from a few die hards who think advanced alien civilisations prefer to communicate with pictures in cornfields.

Crop Circles are never made in corn fields.
The past years have been hugely busy with new ones sometimes appearing even daily. I don't know where you get your information from, but it's all incorrect.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

orrrr they are US aircraft with systems on them that mess with cameras.

9/10 cameras now are digital and can be messed with in a variety of ways and they dont really need to be aimed at the camera to work
edit on 22-4-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In the meantime I'll continue to sprinkle oregano around the garden for the fay cuz they like it.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They still are seen but with so much turmoil and President Trump dominating the headlines it seems the world is growing more chaotic..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join