It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It is frustrating, but even in cases of mass sightings like the Phoenix lights or Hudson valley, there is virtually no footage. Why is there only 1 video of the Phoenix lights when so many people claimed to have seen it, even if it was just A-10s?

There are some supposed videos of the Belgium triangle on youtube, whether they are real or not doesnt really matter imo since there were so many people who saw it.

The actual officers who observed it for over an hour narrate the recreation video in the Unsolved Mysteries show. It was low and moving slowly, so they got a good look at it, up until it leavesLa Calamine.

" Then, incredibly, "the three lights at the corner of the platform shrank inwards so that the whole thing became a single circle of light and shot off into the distance faster than the eye could follow."

Maybe the US had this technology in 89, personally I dont think so, nor do I think they would be floating them around Belgium if they did.

Start in at 1:42

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Here's what I "think" is going on.

Check this site out:
www.nuforc.org...

I counted 15 Triangle sightings in March alone and that's before I got tired of counting. There were something like 307 sigghtings in March 2019.
See: www.nuforc.org...

It isn't that these objects are NOT being seen; its that the MSM no longer covers the phenomenon at all. I mean, if you think about it, something like only 5 companies are left that control all the news that's broadcast and printed every day in the US and their audience has shrunk to such a small number that their audience includes ONLY people who are interested ONLY in politics.

As a result, the MSM focuses solely on politics and nothing else. Recall what a big damned deal it was that the NYT published ONE article about the tic-tac UFO sightings by Navy pilots. And that won't happen again this year.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Black triangles certainly haven’t stopped being reported.

I just finished my report for MUFON, case 99341,
where multiple witnesses on an Indian reservation witnessed a very large black triangle.

The first witness drew what he saw and I recalled seeing something similar a while back in the Blue Book files.
Specifically from August 25 1951, in Albuquerque NM.

The similarities between the 2 that My witnesses drew and that of a military security guard and his wife, are very close.

You hear of black triangles being reported but hardly any details of the craft itself.
And those small details are what drew my connection between the two.

My witnesses and the witnesses from 70 years ago, both described a large boomerang shaped craft, with lines that stretched from front to back, equally spaced.

Then last night I received another case in which the witness claims to had spotted 3 black triangles over head, one after another.
I haven’t had a chance to speak with him yet due to Easter, but looking forward to hearing what he has to say.
It would be interesting to find out if they were as large as the the previous case I mentioned above. The two locations are not far from each other.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
its all still going on, just not reported on like it used to be.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

I just watched the Belgian video 👍
That was totally interesting , gonna do some more reading about it, nice one for posting.
I wonder if there is an old thread about that incident on ATS, will do a search, fingers crossed.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
TonyS>>>
I don't watch MSM to be honest, just headlines, I look for UFO stuff on ATS and suchlike sites. I think I more meant it isn't talked about as much as in my 90's internet days.

Macenroe82>>>
That sounds interesting! Would you post back when you know more please? I know my OP was a bit jokey as well but this is the sort of stuff I came to ATS for when I stumbled upon it googling aliens and area 51. 👍

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

"What happened to crop circles, black triangles, and cattle mutilations?"

The X-Files peeked?

And 2012 was not all it cracked up to be.
edit on 21-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

lol, you cynic! 😂
We had an end of the world party for new year eve 1999, rammed house party,all of us laughing but in the back of our minds imagine if the doomsayers were right all along oh noez!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Cattle mutilations? Here ya' go: Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence From the Case Files of Gabe Valdez

Does that mean you buy into this narrative?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Aye, that millennium bugged me and then some. LoL

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To the OP.
They never stopped occurring.
You must have stopped looking.

Crop circles:
Matthew Williams

Animal mutilation:
Linda Moulton Howe of 'Alien Harvest' fame is still going strong.

Black triangles:
They are well and truly back in the frame. Just go look on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Arbitrageur took care of crop circles. Cattle mutilations? Here ya' go:

Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence From the Case Files of Gabe Valdez

We'll have to leave Black Triangle explanations for someone else.

The Black Doritos just collected all the data they need for now is all.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RUokayHun

I just watched the Belgian video 👍
That was totally interesting , gonna do some more reading about it, nice one for posting.
I wonder if there is an old thread about that incident on ATS, will do a search, fingers crossed.

Yes if you watch that show on the Belgian wave, you think "oh my gosh that's amazing", but as with so many products of the UFOtainment industry, it's not a fair representation of what actually happened. Some things are outright lies or misrepresentations, probably the worst being the faked photo, though at least that show says it's still being analyzed.

A somewhat more factually accurate show which covered that case was the TV series called "UFO files". In that they said that SOBEPs, the "pro-alien ufo" organization who thought it was aliens finally admitted that the radar data was problematic because in almost all cases it had the object flying underground. So the radar is probably something that has nothing to do with any UFO and has more to do with atmospheric conditions, which is sort of how things happened in the Washington DC UFO incident as far as I can tell. Some people cite cases like those as radar confirmation of visual sightings, but it's quite the opposite. All evidence suggests absolutely no correlation between radar and visual sightings in those two cases, with the single exception of one of the radar signals in Washington being visually correlated with a steamship floating down the river. Yes, it wasn't even a flying object but the radar operators didn't know that unusual atmospheric conditions could paint objects on the ground or the water on their screens.

Also a lie repeated in that show was that the craft didn't make any noise. Actually the witnesses said it did make noise, and unsurprisingly the description of the noise sounded possibly consistent with a blimp, which may have had some lights on it.

The Belgian UFO Wave

What about the original September 29 incident? It turns out that the version SOBEPS reported is different than what the gendarmes actually said. For one thing, they never said it was silent, but that it made a low noise. Other witnesses later said it sounded like a motor.

Belgium UFO case

during the sighting, the two gendarmes were struck by the weak noise of the craft, that was only a light humming, comparable to an electric motor noise. This contradiction is of the utmost importance! Why such a change in the testimony reported well afterwards by SOBEPS? Mere error or embarrassing detail for the UFO hypothesis? The existence of a noise was also confirmed by Werner Walter, a German skeptical ufologist. During an interview given by gendarme Nicoll to the CENAP ufologist, the witness confirmed to have heard a noise “like that of a shaver or a mower”...

So it sounds a whole lot less alien to me once you find out that it was making noise, and wasn't completely silent like some reports and that show you posted claimed. And other important details are left out of the story which make it sound even more like an airship or blimp, besides the noise:

And last but not least, on page 4 of SOBEPS Flash N°1 of February 1990, describing the sightings of November 29, 1989, it is said that gendarme Peter Nicholl (not to be confused with Heinrich Nicoll) “clearly distinguished at the back of the craft something that revolved like a turbine and he heard a fan noise”. The media did not speak about this turbine, nor about the fan noise heard by Peter Nicholl. SOBEPS, after having published these statements, will not make any mention of the turbine in its two books, but it will nevertheless speak about a “shaft support for an airship propeller”… The strange variations or disappearances of important details in SOBEPS publications are really astonishing!

So all these details were left out of popular reporting on the case, apparently intentionally to keep people from figuring out what happened. If you want to believe they were alien spacecraft, you don't want to know the details, you only want to watch shows like the one you posted. But for people who want to know the truth, these details are very important and completely change the nature of the incidents, to where it seems less and less likely that aliens had anything to do with it. Not that I have anything against aliens, but this case is just not good evidence for them.

You know how it works, right? You don't get people to watch your news reports, or buy your books if it sounds like something as mundane as a blimp, so forget to mention the noise and the propulsion mechanism observed, and make it sound really weird so you get a larger viewing audience and sell more books. And that's a big problem with a lot of UFO cases and especially that one. One man even wrote his PhD thesis on the psychology involved, discussed in one of the links above.

edit on 2019421 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I love reading stuff like this

I'm not really into UFOs or stuff like that but when a thread is funny and serious as the same time you just can't avoid reading and finding about things you never even knew.. This is one of those threads and i loved reading through it, thanks for posting it, had quite a few laughs but now i think i may have to go spend time reading some of those links that were posted.

Next time i go out for drinks i wonder if i'm going to start freaking out my friends because of talking about crazy UFO conspiracies and crop circles and such...

What have you done RUokayHun... What have you done guys!....

edit on 21-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

P.S. Maybe the alien guys got some Tic Tac boxes and got soooo hooked that they can't put them down and some of them got their rides all pimped up to look like a Tic Tac? LMFAO
edit on 21-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocket2019

The Mutilation side of it hasn't gone away.
Not to long ago in London there have been cats being mutilated and seals in Norfolk. Looks like they have moved on.. If you look deeper even humans 😕

Indeed. Richard D Hall went into Cattle and Cat mutilations in this year's speaking tour.

Its still happening globally judging by the numbers and photos He had.

Funnily enough, SNARL refused to cooperate in his investigation.

Look up Linda Moulton Howe from Earthfiles. She is still investigating mutilations globally.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Www.richplanet.net

Www.Earthfiles.com

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Matthew Williams.

Used to hang around with Him. Odd Lad.

Sadly I feel hes more into the "fame" than the science.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Never heard of that Matt Williams guy but Linda Mouldy Howe is the biggest charlatan going. She latches on to whatever the latest thing is and try’s to make money from it.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Well the Black Triangles are flying over South Carolina. The last one I saw was just last week as follows as I posted on another Thread:

As I mentioned will come back when I encounter something. On 18Apr19 at 5:14AM near Columbia, South Carolina. I was awake in a 3rd floor bedroom when I heard the loud sound a what I thought was a FEDEX or UPS commercial airliner. We have heard them fly over our home at random [weekly] since our arrival here in 2017. Typically they fly over between 3:00AM - 6:00AM. I am only surmising they are a FEDEX or UPS aircraft as I never saw what was making that noise. I have severe bronchitis from allergies and typically awaken around 2:00AM. If I cant sleep I will go into another room. On 18Apr19 at 5:14AM I had coughing fits and was awake. I heard what I have heard in the past which sounds like a mammoth jet aircraft. Since I was 10' from a window I got out of bed and looked out and saw a massive flying triangle. It had slow flashing white strobes on each tip and a red light on top of the aircraft. It was dark but I could see the shape of the silhouette of it because it was so huge and so pronounced that with 20 /70 vision without my glasses I clearly could see that its a triangle. This one is man made as its engines are the loudest that I have ever heard. OK so where is the evidence. None yet except my story but since this object does fly by almost weekly, I will have no trouble getting a clear video of it and posting same on ATS and / or YouTube. Please don't berate my statement, just wait as I will get it. Seems like others say that they are silent. I am sure some are but this guys is huge and thunders through the sky.

This one flew directly overhead back in December 2018 [look at pic at 6:00 beneath the moon] It engines MADE NO NOISE!

And this one is what I took a screen shot of from a video I took of a flashing orange object [Polygon]

Crop Circles? Really a lot of work for a human. Too much for a millennial. Could also have Alien millennials

Cattle Mutilation: I agree with this fact as I have seen them go after live animals in perfect health:

Protected black vultures preying on livestock industry

www.feedstuffs.com...
edit on 22-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Here was me thinking those Black Doritos were an offshoot of the likes of the Nazi Bell technologies with a very Human designed a magnetohydrodynamic drive or MHD accelerator in operation.

What data are they collecting?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join