It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr is Too Honest For Democrats and Liberal Media.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bird's of a feather right. Dems like the dysfunctional, corrupt and corruptable because they are dysfunctional, corrupt and corruptable.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Most of the country does not believe that Trump is innocent of all wrongdoing. Most of the country believes the investigation was not started without actionable information. Most of the country believes that Barr spun the report in Trumps favor and that it is more damaging than being represented. Once again Trump should simply move on before he calls wolf one too many times.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Hes a lackey for trump and nothing more.
He will be impeached as well as trump.

He will be actively exposing all Democrat scandals 😎

The best ones are yet to come 😎

You will see some samples in the upcoming written Response to zi Mueller Report 😎

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He will be actively exposing all Democrat scandals 😎

The best ones are yet to come 😎

You will see some samples in the upcoming written Response to zi Mueller Report 😎

Correct

Barr wants to be on the right side of history on this one.

The corruption that is about to be exposed is going to be epic!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hahahahahahahaha

Is that like when you were sure Trump was Putin's puppet?

Good lord you're delusional.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not strange at all. You've witnessed the same stuff as I have.

Yeah, but we did so sober.

Try it some time.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
can you elaborate it more

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Where Mueller intended to leave the job of judging Trump’s obstructive conduct to Congress, Barr interposed his own judgment. Barr offered this incredible statement for why Trump’s behavior was excusable: “[T]here is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks,” Barr said. “Nonetheless, the White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation,” and credited him further with taking “no act that in fact deprived the Special Counsel of the documents and witnesses necessary to complete his investigation.”

nymag.com... -william-barr.html

The leftist hit piece I quoted and linked got 404'd.

How strange.

a reply to: Sillyolme
edit on 2142019 by Wide-Eyes because: For the love of silly

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Oh, he's absolutely too honest. Never have we heard a man more honest.

See that, at about 3 seconds in, the body language and the rapid eyelid movement?

Yeah... that's not a Disney princess batting her eyelashes at you, that's an American AG lying under oath.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

See that, at about 3 seconds in, the body language and the rapid eyelid movement?

Yeah... that's not a Disney princess batting her eyelashes at you, that's an American AG lying under oath.

So he's lying about spying occurring?

What does this mean? Spying did not occur?

It seems like a strange thing to lie about.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It means he still has not provided any proof on this matter and he knowingly lied. I like to have proof before I believe something.

Barr seems to be good at repeating what the boss tells him to say.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It means he still has not provided any proof on this matter and he knowingly lied. I like to have proof before I believe something.

The flickering eyelids stopped after he said he believed that spying occurred.

By your observation that was the only point at which he lied.

Tell me what this means in your opinion. Did spying not occur?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I never really liked Holder, but Barr seems to be a decent person. Eric Holder seemed to be skirting the law a lot in the time he spent under Obama.

I am starting to think Liberals all over our country may have been compromised. I have seen some lately that I know and they are acting really strange, like they have been brainwashed to believe things that are not even rational. These people used to have minds of their own, maybe they are starting to get dementia or something, it does not even seem possible that people can't evaluate things on their own anymore, they will not even consider what the other side is saying. I know this was happening all along, but not to the extent that it has been happening the last eight years or so. It does seem to correlate with the increase of antidepressant and anti-anxiety meds being used in our area. People seem to be getting more and more irational these days. Those meds do have chemistry that could cloud a person's ability to reason, and those two classes of meds I mentioned are not the only ones that do it. I think that the Pharma companies are working with some group of high ranking people to get people easier to bull Sheet.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

No we won,t and that is in very poor taste replacing a picture of Obama with a photoped version of Trump shame on you.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Donald trump isn't the one handing out the cool aid. Remember how Obama made propaganda legal? Now think about where you get your news and how it forms your opinion.

a reply to: Cassi3l

edit on 21-4-2019 by Rob808 because: I don't spell good!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Most of the country does not believe that Trump is innocent of all wrongdoing. Most of the country believes the investigation was not started without actionable information. Most of the country believes that Barr spun the report in Trumps favor and that it is more damaging than being represented. Once again Trump should simply move on before he calls wolf one too many times.

Wow, I'm impressed! I've never met anyone who actually not only 'knows' most of the country', actually knows them well enough to speak for them as to their opinion on this subject!

But seriously - please do yourself a favor and close your pie hole before you say something really stupid.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Use the phrase "Many (probably most) . . . "

It will keep you "out of trouble"

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

We do have 100 percent proof that spying occurred. The FBI wiretapped Carter Page, who was connected to the Trump campaign.

That is clandestinely listening in on private phone calls, and getting access to all communications without the knowledge of the person targeted.

that's spying.

The FBI also sent paid asset Stephen Halper to talk to people in trumps campaign, and report findings back to the fbi, without the trump campaigns knowledge.

that's sending in an asset in secret to get information, aka spying.

The dems trying to change the definition of spying doesn't mean we don't have proof it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

We should appoint a Special Counsel to investigate these crimes and then ignore the conclusion if it doesn't agree with our narrative and investigate again!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The ride is not over - In fact the most scenic route is coming around the corner

What the Mueller Probe Really Means - The real fireworks will only begin now as Trump seeks to investigate the investigators.

The Mueller Report, despite the best efforts of the chief author and his partisan investigative staff, is a bone-crushing defeat for the president’s enemies. .....

Mueller failed at every stage except the reluctant and slightly conditionalized admission that there was no basis to the original subject of his investigation. What has been partially unearthed, with little thanks to Mueller, is that senior intelligence and FBI and Justice Department officials lied under oath to Congress, or lied to federal officials, and/or misled the Federal Intelligence Surveillance Court, all serious criminal offenses, (unlike any activity by the president), in order to influence the result, and then reverse the result, of a presidential election.....

Finally, all Americans should know that no one ever nominated to be president by any serious political party would ever have collaborated with a foreign power to rig an American election, or is ever likely to be tempted to try to do that. The whole concept was implausible from the beginning, and if Robert Mueller wasn’t capable of performing a serious public service with the immense mandate he was given, by exploring the misconduct of Trump’s accusers, he should have concluded eighteen months ago that the Russian collusion argument was bunk and closed shop. What follows now will be distinctly more interesting and germane than the ludicrous prelude.

The World is Watching

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join