It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Of interest in the following speech he uses the words "Monolithic Conspiracy", "secret societies", and "Free and Independent". Did he mean to infer we are not free, and highly dependent, to a secret society??

Why not read a transcript of the full speech and actually understand what JFK was talking about

Many YouTube videos like to make their viewers believe what they want about what JFKs speech was about hoping they wouldn't take some time out of their time from watching ignorant videos used to manipulate to actually understand what the speech was about by either reading its transcript in full or watching an unedited/ full video of the speech.

Some even say it was this very speech that triggered his assassination. Eventually, the files will be released.

Some say many things, many say some things, big deal.

some and many fail to use their brains when watching YouTube just like others when watching MSM

Its funny how sheeple are said to be those that follow MSM views yet the open minded awake people that say such things cannot see the hypocrisy.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Compasses were mounted on English ships by the 13th century.

I doubt Mercator, or any 14th Century writer, would call the use of a compass "magical arts."
That is, they would have gotten to Norway using those same "magical arts," but the writer doesn't refer to that as magical, does he.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Why not read a transcript of the full speech and actually understand what JFK was talking about
I have.

I have no objection to you donating your time and posting the full version. LOL LOL

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

I doubt Mercator, or any 14th Century writer, would call the use of a compass "magical arts."
That is, they would have gotten to Norway using those same "magical arts," but the writer doesn't refer to that as magical, does he.

Harte

Then please, by all means, offer your opinion, would love to read it...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I have.

I have no objection to you donating your time and posting the full version. LOL LOL

lmgtfy.com...

He is, of course, talking about Communism. Sort of a big deal back then, until Reagan.

Harte
edit on 5/14/2019 by Harte because: o

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Harte

The book referenced hasn't existed since before Mercator's time. Read the wiki on it - Mercator was referencing a letter written by someone about the book. Someone that had never laid eyes on it.

With such sketchy background, we could claim anything we want to was in that book - which was almost certainly not a "book," but a report to the King having to do with regions in the North that might be worth looking at for trade purposes.

The magnetic mountain at the North Pole idea dates back to the Romans. The friar (assuming he existed) knew this.

So, we can conclude the entire thing is easily dismissed as fantasy.

Harte

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I have.

lmgtfy.com...

He is, of course, talking about Communism. Sort of a big deal back then, until Reagan.

Harte
I was around back then, and yes, the big red scare was real, but, Communism is not a secret society, it is in plain view. Yes he was addressing the communist threat but when you do your homework you find out communism is only a part of the monolithic conspiracy.

The conspiracy contains many elements that work against "Freedom and Independence" of mankind. Our very own federal reserve is also part of this Monolithic Conspiracy. So too are the Intelligence agency's, something Kennedy found out too late (CIA). And as you can see today, the Media.

The following link provides that its a "Illuminati" conspiracy and if you read their agenda you will see it seems to fit exactly what Kennedy was sharing.
The Making of a Conspiracy Theory – JFK Exposes Secret Society is then Assassinated
Illuminati
A Bavarian Illuminati primer

The Freemasons have also been implicated in this conspiracy. George Washington warned of the "Infiltration" of Freemasonry by the "Illuminati".

The Monolithic conspiracy Kennedy referred to is actually a network of secret societies that go by various names doing various covert things. One of the main objectives, establishing a Democracy. They back democratic movements. And if you study history you will find the democratic form of government will eventually destroy itself within 200 years.

Presently in the United States this attack is blatantly obvious, just listen to some of them calling the United States, a Democracy. It isn't, it is a Republic, under attack!

Why? Because the Republican form of government must follow rules, law. In this framework, the Country would become very powerful (Great), free and independent from controls of other organizations, banking houses,countries. Democracies falter into chaos and dictatorships fighting each other for control of the slave masses by offering free cake and amusement that will not last.

Secret Societies are actually Political Parties that work in the dark of night, covertly, with no oversight, and lawless.

Personally, I believe they all have a religion, but its doors are closed to the light of day. Their Sadistic tactics give it away.

Communism, is only a part of the greater agenda.

Added:

These societies were the incubators of democracy, modern science, and ecumenical religion. They elected their own leaders and drew up constitutions to govern their operations. It wasn't an accident that Voltaire, George Washington, and Ben Franklin were all active members. And just like today's networked radicals, much of their power was wrapped up in their ability to stay anonymous and keep their communications secret.

After reading the Oculists' cipher, Önnerfors suggested that it described one of the more extreme groups. Forget the implicit threats to the state or church. In part of the Copiale, there's explicit talk about slaying the tyrannical "three-headed monster" who "deprive[s] man of his natural freedom." There's even a call for a "general revolt." Remember, Önnerfors told the code-breakers, this book was written in the 1740s—30 years before the Declaration of Independence. "To someone at the time," he added, "this would be like reading a manifesto from a terrorist organization."

They Cracked This 250-Year-Old Code, and Found a Secret Society Inside

edit on AMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1458 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I take it you decided not to read the speech.

Harte

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Already answered the question to InhaleExhale. You also are free to post a link to it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I think Will Smith beat you to it with "Independence Day".

If you can cross the vast distances between the stars at near light speed then you don't need Earths planetary resources.

Better off with the asteroid belt to be honest.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I did post a link to it.

Harte

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
If you can cross the vast distances between the stars at near light speed then you don't need Earths planetary resources. Better off with the asteroid belt to be honest.

Exactly. Avoid the gravity well.

As for hunting, human beings are known throughout the galaxy for their hunting skills, but what do we do? We play games, video games, simulations, watch TV, and so on. I would assume the Annunaki would have computers of some kind, or else that flying between planets stuff would get pretty dicey. Hunting is a time- and resource-consuming endeavor and if you're only doing it for sport and not sustenance, a simulation would be much more efficient and even satisfying for a larger percentage of the population.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I did post a link to it.

Harte
Please post the materials you think I need to consider. Your link is not directed to the speech materials in question. Please consider a little more effort. Show me where he says "Communism". That would be great.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I did post a link to it.

Harte
Please post the materials you think I need to consider. Your link is not directed to the speech materials in question. Please consider a little more effort. Show me where he says "Communism". That would be great.

My link gives you the name of the speech and a link to the JFK Library.
So, just spoon feed you? Is that it?
Here:

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

That's the speech he gave. Unedited. From the link I gave you. So, if you can get that far, read the second paragraph.

The speech was given to the American Newspaper Publishers Association. You get his point yet?

Harte

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, it seems to have worked out for the Hirogen when Capn Janeway gave them Holodeck technologies.

If our universe does turn out to be holographic by nature through i imagine the purpose for such, if there is one, may be rather more complex than just for sport or entertainment reasons.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Maybe it wasn't the gold they wanted, but some of the stuff that tends to appear in the same deposits as gold.

For example: silver and mercury. Found in the ores Amalgum and Electrum (and both likely to have been mined by early gold seekers.)

Silver is the best electrical conductor.

Mercury has all kinds of nifty abilities.

Anyone can say anything.
When you look at what Sumerians and Akkadians said, though, you don't see anything at all about any of the above.
That means that posts like yours are in the wrong section at ATS.
They should be here.

I'm suggesting the aliens might have been trading them for amalgum and electrum, and the ancients simply inferred that they wanted them for the gold (rather than the other elements).

But also.... you know how trade works, right?

You can use a middle man to make an exchange.

originally posted by: bloodymarvelousRobots are only as good as their programming. Writing and maintaining good software is a tremendous amount of work.

You imagine.
But imagine the amount of work involved in running a huge crew of humans.

Harte

Absolute zero work.

The king runs the crew. You trade with the king.

In absolutely no sense do you ever say even one word to, or in any way directly interact at all with the work crews. None whatsoever.

The king is a smart enough guy. He manage his own work crews. But he can't make fancy techno-gadgets, so he brings you a sledge or barge full of gold (or electrum ore or whatever), and you give him a nifty gadget in return.

Just think how much money the nobility of the Middle Ages gave out in return for ordinary black pepper. I think an alien could probably manufacture something at least as cool as black pepper, to trade to a king.

Harte

The book referenced hasn't existed since before Mercator's time. Read the wiki on it - Mercator was referencing a letter written by someone about the book. Someone that had never laid eyes on it.

With such sketchy background, we could claim anything we want to was in that book - which was almost certainly not a "book," but a report to the King having to do with regions in the North that might be worth looking at for trade purposes.

The magnetic mountain at the North Pole idea dates back to the Romans. The friar (assuming he existed) knew this.

Harte

Or, just as likely, the friar found his way to an actual magnetic hill, which caused his compass to spin wildly, and therefore concluded (wrongly) that he was at the North Pole.

Sometimes the truth behind legend is that the writer was simply mistaken. Not lying. Just mistaken.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Maybe it wasn't the gold they wanted, but some of the stuff that tends to appear in the same deposits as gold.

For example: silver and mercury. Found in the ores Amalgum and Electrum (and both likely to have been mined by early gold seekers.)

Silver is the best electrical conductor.

Mercury has all kinds of nifty abilities.

Anyone can say anything.
When you look at what Sumerians and Akkadians said, though, you don't see anything at all about any of the above.
That means that posts like yours are in the wrong section at ATS.
They should be here.

I'm suggesting the aliens might have been trading them for amalgum and electrum, and the ancients simply inferred that they wanted them for the gold (rather than the other elements).

But also.... you know how trade works, right?

You can use a middle man to make an exchange.

You conveniently ignore the established fact that no story about humans mining anything at all for the gods exists in the corpus of ancient literature. So, "the ancients simply inferred..." is a baseless statement.

originally posted by: bloodymarvelousRobots are only as good as their programming. Writing and maintaining good software is a tremendous amount of work.

You imagine.
But imagine the amount of work involved in running a huge crew of humans.

Harte

Absolute zero work.

The king runs the crew. You trade with the king.

In absolutely no sense do you ever say even one word to, or in any way directly interact at all with the work crews. None whatsoever.

The king is a smart enough guy. He manage his own work crews. But he can't make fancy techno-gadgets, so he brings you a sledge or barge full of gold (or electrum ore or whatever), and you give him a nifty gadget in return.

Just think how much money the nobility of the Middle Ages gave out in return for ordinary black pepper. I think an alien could probably manufacture something at least as cool as black pepper, to trade to a king.

See my response above. Obviously, you can suggest anything you want, but the part about mining is a fantasy made up by a shyster trying to sell a fraud for money.

Harte

Harte

Or, just as likely, the friar found his way to an actual magnetic hill, which caused his compass to spin wildly, and therefore concluded (wrongly) that he was at the North Pole.

Sometimes the truth behind legend is that the writer was simply mistaken. Not lying. Just mistaken.

Magnetic hills don't simply disappear. The Earth has been subjected to magnetic mapping from space multiple times.
The hill you're talking about never existed.

Harte

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join