It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Ever wonder why the United States and Russia must constantly be enemies, even when there is no good reason for it?

Lots of good reasons, actually. But do share your wondrous forbidden wisdom. Let me guess - the Anunaki? TPTB? The Royal Society? The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Do tell.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Wasn't Nibiru made up by a old women in Wisconsin ?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

As our (United States) southern boarder is under siege by "Illegals", if you attempt to cross that boarder, you too will be viewed as a "Illegal". The only difference is "here", you will be free to go home. There, its a one way ticket. Enjoy your trip.

Would you mind explaining what any of that has to do with anything?

It is the logic of why common knowledge, is not so common. If you have a story to tell but not allowed to go back home and share that story, ever, do you still have a story to tell? Can you comprehend that? And if you allow "some" people to return with wild, unbelievable stories, people would consider them, unbalanced, prone to hallucinations and fabrications, but not believable because there is insufficient information to make it, common knowledge. Now, if you all of a sudden decided to take up my challenge, which type would you be? The missing person, or, the lunatic? Not really much of a choice, is it.

Another way of looking at it, if your capable, is to imagine you are a slave owner, or simply a slave manager. You have some very imaginative, smart slaves you must manipulate to do your bidding, and, because of their enhanced intelligence, protect yourself from them. Putting all the slaves in physical chains would limit their abilities to the point where they were useless, but. But if you were to only enslave their minds into trains of thought that removed even the knowledge of their enslavement, you could manipulate them into doing anything you wished.

Now if you followed all that, then, where are all these slave owners living, you might ask. In the times of chained slaves it was unimportant if the slaves knew where the slave owners lived because the slaves could not break their chains in order to fight for their freedom. But now that psychological slavery was implemented, the location of the slave owners domain must be kept a secret, at all costs. And I suspect, drugging, arbitrary wars, religious wars, are the cost the slaves themselves constantly pay. Not to mention all the genetic abnormalities people suffer with. And the last is suicide, from depression, when a slave realizes they are nothing but a slave left with no hope of freedom.

Now, you can try to discuss with me how free you are, then I will point out the power of the "royal" edict, where people are considered "Subjects" and they bow to their Queen. Tell me all about how Religion gives people a open mind to think as they will. Explain to me how a united people are united, while being divided down political lines. You might try to argue that it's just the nature of the beast, and I would say, your program is showing.

How does one implement a global Psychological operation you might wonder? You enlist the brightest slaves into elite organizations that control the flow of information through whatever guise that will be acceptable to them. God and Country, God and Queen, or simply, god. What ever they accept in order to sign the NDA. I have pity for them because if they break their NDA, they face a fate worse than death.

You can, for a time, control everyone's mind, this is true. But the one thing you can not do, is rewrite science, for ever. You can hire people to create false science (Flat Earth), but in time, it will be proven false. You can hire people to warp, pervert, misidentify, and cover up discoveries, but in time, the truth will betray itself.

The Niburu is not at the geographic north pole!

What it has to do with, you ask? Being truly free. "Free, and Independent".

Now, if you followed all that, then, you are free to travel to the Niburu.. But again, do not enter!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Harte

Wasn't Nibiru made up by a old women in Wisconsin ?

Of course not!
That was Cheesebiru.

Get your sheet straight.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm not following any of that, mostly because it's just sententious gibberish, I'm afraid.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And if you allow "some" people to return with wild, unbelievable stories, people would consider them, unbalanced, prone to hallucinations and fabrications

That pretty much sums up your post.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm not following any of that, mostly because it's just sententious gibberish, I'm afraid.
Its fascinating that you consider yourself to be in a position to make that personal judgment. Most intellectuals I know of would take the time to consider what I offered, but then again, I did have concerns about your ability to comprehend.

Most would interrogate the information, section by section, idea by idea. Separate what is possible from impossible. Assign probabilities to each section. And don't tell me you don't have the time to do that. Your here, aren't you?

Ill try to make it as simple as possible for ya.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?
No. They never left! They just reside in a place that is well protected from discovery, and have a system of ignorance in place to continue that, system.

Let me give you a bit more logic to help you comprehend.

There have been 10s of thousands of "Sightings" of what is commonly referred to as "UFOs". It is a subject that is deeply wrapped in disinformation and out and out lies. You play poker? You understand what odds are? All it takes to make the subject real, is for only one sighting, 1 sighting to be real. Its the logic of computer code of True or false.

Now, what are the odds that out of all those sightings, one, is real? Just, one, makes the subject, real.

Now, who are they, and where do they come from.

"those who from heaven to Earth came" Does that not describe UFOs? Anunnaki?

They were here then, and they are here, now.

"sententious"? Do yourself, and me, a favor. Take the time you need, to think it all over. And if you just can't, take a trip, take a long voyage so you can think. Maybe you'll see new and wondrous things on that voyage.........

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Its fascinating that you consider yourself to be in a position to make that personal judgment. Most intellectuals I know of would take the time to consider what I offered, but then again, I did have concerns about your ability to comprehend.

It's also fascinating that you consider yourself to be in a position to make that personal judgment about me, too. Nice double standards. Your'e an "intellectual" are you? Do get off your high horse.

Most would interrogate the information, section by section, idea by idea. Separate what is possible from impossible. Assign probabilities to each section. And don't tell me you don't have the time to do that. Your here, aren't you?

If the "information" was not what you have gleaned from a work of fiction, one might.

No. They never left! They just reside in a place that is well protected from discovery, and have a system of ignorance in place to continue that, system.

So you say, based on your taking a work of fiction as being factual and your own confirmation bias.

here have been 10s of thousands of "Sightings" of what is commonly referred to as "UFOs". It is a subject that is deeply wrapped in disinformation and out and out lies. You play poker? You understand what odds are? All it takes to make the subject real, is for only one sighting, 1 sighting to be real. Its the logic of computer code of True or false.

No, I don't play poker but I do understand what "odds" are.

Now, who are they, and where do they come from. "those who from heaven to Earth came" Does that not describe UFOs? Anunnaki?

Where does that quote come from? This could, of course, describe any type of extraterrestrial but if you want to believe that the Anunaki are real, and not fictional beings then that's fine with me. Just don't expect me to believe this, too. UFO means: Unidentified Flying Object, by the way.

Take the time you need, to think it all over. And if you just can't, take a trip, take a long voyage so you can think. Maybe you'll see new and wondrous things on that voyage.....

Very Timothy Leary, I'm sure.

Sententious: "given to moralising in a pompous or affected manner".

Indeed.

edit on 9-5-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Now, who are they, and where do they come from.

Fictional beings out of Uranus?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ill try to make it as simple as possible for ya.

I will add "patronising" to my list.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

All it takes to make the subject real, is for only one sighting, 1 sighting to be real. Its the logic of computer code of True or false.

I have seen a UFO. I made a thread about it, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to apply your "logic of computer code" to my sighting/experience and tell me what the hell that was about.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

All it takes to make the subject real, is for only one sighting, 1 sighting to be real. Its the logic of computer code of True or false.

I have seen a UFO. I made a thread about it, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to apply your "logic of computer code" to my sighting/experience and tell me what the hell that was about.

I will interrogate your story, I will take time to consider all possibilities. I will not be insulting, or arrogant in my summation. I will not allow "Emotions" to enter into my conclusions. I will treat your story with dignity and respect you deserve as a human being. I will not be patronizing or insulting, as I have been treated.

Cease fire in the insults, and I shall do likewise.

By your command.

Give me a couple of days to consider and I will "attempt" to give you relief.
First, like many others who have been "mentally demonized" by these types of sightings, don't take it personally. It wasn't about you, it was about "them".

P.S. I have over 40 years worth of research under my belt, so its not like I'm a armature. You should hear some of the testimony I have personally taken from witnesses. The funny thing is, they had no reason to lie. Nor, do I believe you do.
edit on AMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5459 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just a bit of banter, old chap. I miss the Banter Cafe, you see.

I would be interested in your opinion of My Weird Experience. I have no explanation, particularly about the coincidence bit. I am a great believer in synchronicity, though. I have no reason to lie and anyway, even I could not make up a story like this. Just too weird.

This (the second one) was in the so called "Warminster Triangle" which was a bit of a thing back in the day:

The Warminster "Thing" - An Introduction

I always put that stuff down to high weirdness beyond our understanding rather than little green men etc. but, who knows?

Also the second "thing" was headed in the direction of Boscombe Down which has been known to host some "exotic" aircraft but other than it was flying in level flight and not coming down at all it was not like any manned craft I could imagine. If either had come down, particularly the one in London, it would have caused a fair bit of damage.

The second "flying log" was quite low and was quite small - about the length of a small family car from memory but it was a while ago now.

Neither gave me any creepy vibe as such.

Over to you, Professor!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just a bit of banter, old chap. I miss the Banter Cafe, you see.

I would be interested in your opinion of My Weird Experience. I have no explanation, particularly about the coincidence bit. I am a great believer in synchronicity, though. I have no reason to lie and anyway, even I could not make up a story like this. Just too weird.

This (the second one) was in the so called "Warminster Triangle" which was a bit of a thing back in the day:

The Warminster "Thing" - An Introduction

I always put that stuff down to high weirdness beyond our understanding rather than little green men etc. but, who knows?

Also the second "thing" was headed in the direction of Boscombe Down which has been known to host some "exotic" aircraft but other than it was flying in level flight and not coming down at all it was not like any manned craft I could imagine. If either had come down, particularly the one in London, it would have caused a fair bit of damage.

The second "flying log" was quite low and was quite small - about the length of a small family car from memory but it was a while ago now.

Neither gave me any creepy vibe as such.

Over to you, Professor!

I will leave my reply both here and in your original thread. One thing I noticed was there should have been more reply's than are there.

One thing not to forget, this is a "Conspiracy" site. It by definition does not always follow what is accepted, or allowed, in the main stream. Yes, facts matter just as good honest science does in all subjects. Except here, Conspiracies are given a platform to be discussed, unlike, mainstream.

Nothing is beyond our understanding! Nothing!

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

One thing not to forget, this is a "Conspiracy" site. It by definition does not always follow what is accepted, or allowed, in the main stream. Yes, facts matter just as good honest science does in all subjects. Except here, Conspiracies are given a platform to be discussed, unlike, mainstream.

Yes. But critical thinking is a good thing.

Nothing is beyond our understanding! Nothing!

I don't know about that, what the hell was The Moomins about?

And how come Dragon Flies spend the first year or so of their lives (in the case of some damsel flies up t o 5 years or so) looking like something out of Alien and living underwater and then change into something completely different that flies? I have never understood that. It's pretty weird.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

And how come Dragon Flies spend the first year or so of their lives (in the case of some damsel flies up t o 5 years or so) looking like something out of Alien and living underwater and then change into something completely different that flies? I have never understood that. It's pretty weird.

When you are bored, and have a commanding knowledge of Genetics, and the resources available, you can create any life form you wish. The psychotropic mushrooms were a great inspiration, I'm sure.

We all, are the result of a biological program called DNA. I suspect by some chance, our very own computer code operates in virtually the same manner, as DNA. Today we have computer programmers, in some not too distant future time, we will also have DNA programmers. Man/Bear/Pig, will be a reality. How history does repeat itself.

Comparing the Genetic Code of DNA to Binary Code

Since we are basically a species that suffers from amnesia there is no real way to produce evidence that we were a genetically created species, unless that is, the creators (DNA Programmers) wish to claim their prize. Or, we use deductive reasoning when we decipher our own code, to show the errors, mistakes that prove we did not evolve naturally. which by the way has been proven to myself.

When looking at the Hubble telescope photos, it becomes very apparent how insignificant, and ignorant we truly are. I can imagine out there in the deepness of space, DNA programing was going on, for a very very long time.

The only difference between a Neanderthal, and a Dragon Fly, is its DNA coding. They are both, made from basically the same materials.

Still working on your observation...

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Since we are left with no physical evidence or photographic documentation we can either accept, or reject, or accept parts or all the story. Things to consider.

1. Who is sharing the story. Do they have associations, do they gain monetarily. Do they have a covert motive. These things must be taken into consideration.

2. What does the witness share. Can it be explained as a misidentified "known".

3. What is the end result.

1. Oldcarpy has shared a sighting, an unusual sighting that is rare within the history of Reported Sightings. I will assume Oldcarpy is telling the truth, has no secret associations, and is not gaining monetarily from sharing his observation.

2. His sighting is of a "Log" like craft emitting sparks and smoke of two different colors, on two separate occasions.

3. The event has left Oldcarpy quite confused, He has observed something that does not fit into his world view as "Normal". His reality, has been assaulted, to say the least..

What are the possibilities?

1. It is a military/ intelligence psychological experiment/ weapon. This is possible because of the location of other military aircraft in the area.
2. It is a privately owned experimental craft.
3. It is a projection similar to a hologram.
4. Any or all, combinations of the above, or to include other possibilities.

The traditional UFOs are either a disk shaped, or Cigar Shaped craft. V shaped have also been reported. Some with Blinking lights, some without. The other type is the White Light Orb, but not in the same class as a "Craft". What did this "Craft" do? Nothing, except transit the area, and cause a great deal of confusion.

First, Dr X shared a link to a drawing that depicted a flaming girder, today, cigar shape, from 1465. That I would say is probably very close to what was seen.
Here is a link to historic aerial observations and cave art. UFOs and Extraterrestrials in Art History You will note that the Aerial phenomenon, is not new, and as old as 29,000 years. The people who documented their observations, did the best they could with what little knowledge they had in this area.

The idea, the concept of flying craft again is not new. The Bible, the ancient Hindu Sanskrit all describe Aerial observations, battles, abductions, that were documented using their best abilities to relay what was seen. And again, if just one sighting in ancient times is a true account, then the subject must be considered true. Which leads to today. What are they doing in our sky's?

So lets compare our present day aircraft. Each craft has its own "Mission" it hopes to achieve. Some patrol, some bomb, some observe, and yes, some even drop leaflets as part of a psychological mission, and some send out false and misleading information. If, we had access to highly advanced Holographic technology, we could project a entire army on the ground misdirecting the enemies attentions. We, in effect, could have our enemy engaging, and destroying themselves. Some missions are intended to be seen as a deterrent, while others are covert and hidden.

With the Disks, many claim to see them with blinking lights or light displays. Obviously, they want to be seen. I have personally seen the disks in what I call stealth mode. That is when they are actually on a mission. After observing them for approx 30 seconds they sped away. I have heard them fly overhead at night, it is a electrical humming sound, no light, no other sounds. All the reports of the Cigar Shaped craft I have read (Observed once) appear as thought they are on a cruise ship(sight seeing), enjoying the view.

Personally I would conclude your observation was a advanced form of holograph, as we all know, burning logs can not fly. Its mission was to do exactly what it did, cause a conflict of the viewers reality. Who is responsible?

That, is the sticky wicket...

We do not have any concrete evidence, outside of the intelligence community, as to who is doing this, except, history. The preponderance of evidence going back 29,000 years is massive. First take away from that evidence is, We are not alone. Second is, they have had technology for a very long time. Every Culture has had its own name for them. Pick the one you like, Little Green Men, Ananunki, Greek and Roman gods, Lord God, what ever you like. You can call it a psychological operation, or you can call it a hoax. It just doesn't matter. What does matter, is mankind has, and still is, being messed with.
I have my own opinion as to where they are staging from, but that for unknown reasons seems to be classified. "Royal Edict", maybe??

Last but not least, the WWII Foo Fighters, the White Light Orbs. I have personally seen therm twice. And I have a sneaky suspicion, they are on our side.

Oldcarpy, your not alone!!

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thank you.

Weird things have been seen in the sky apparently for centuries. It's in our nature to try to pigeon hole these things and people have done so down the ages - currently its "aliens".

I would not describe these as "crafts", I have no idea what they were, but they where both flying as in travelling level with the ground rather than falling.

Thinking back, although they were burning, for some reason I got the impression that this was normal for them - I don't know why but there it is.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you.

Weird things have been seen in the sky apparently for centuries. It's in our nature to try to pigeon hole these things and people have done so down the ages - currently its "aliens".

I would not describe these as "crafts", I have no idea what they were, but they where both flying as in travelling level with the ground rather than falling.

Thinking back, although they were burning, for some reason I got the impression that this was normal for them - I don't know why but there it is.
Please note the detractors in your original thread. They too, have a mission. They will attempt to diswayed you in your recollection, they will fabricate your observation into something it was not. "It was just a Hallucination" or a wild mushroom trip.

There is no reason to question your sanity, you saw what you saw. Never forget that. Believe it or not, some folks just don't want the truth coming out, for not so obvious reasons. And they care not how many lives are destroyed in the process.

If they were not "Craft", then I strongly suspect they were holographic(high technology) in nature. I also believe real ghost sightings are also holographic in nature, witnesses could not interact with the ghosts, only observe. Think Fatama then look at the photo in the arts link "“The Baptism of Christ”Were the Magi aliens?". The ones closest to the event saw a miracle, the ones further away, saw, manipulation. We are being played for fools...

Your personal experience can do one of two things, hold your "education" at a stagnate place, or, propel you to the edge of the matrix of lies, the doorway. You can leave it a high strangeness, or demand the truth, and fight for it. It, the whole ugly history, has been documented. The problem is that history was ripped to shreds and scattered to the winds.

As I said, call them what you will, gods, aliens, little green men. You can even go as far as call them, baby sitters, prison guards, or owners. As long as you call them something. They, are there!

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Im sure the theory was they used humans to mine gold as it provides an increased life span. So the theroy checks out somewot

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join