It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

We try harder.

Nah, Mankind will probably go extinct, and planet Earth won't shed a tear over it. No creature has hurt this planet more than Mankind

Earth can not be "hurt" by Man.
What gets hurt is Man's own ecological niche.
The planet itself is fine with that.

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

If you are gonna accept the idea that the anunalki exist why not just accept the reason for them messing with earth that is giving in the ancient myths?

They needed the gold that was plentiful on this planet to repair their own atmosphere which of I am remembering right they damaged in a war. Then when their own people started whining the work was too hard they messes with the evoulutionary track of our ancient nonhuman ancestors till they came up with a perfect slave race. This would explain why man has placed such a high value on a metal that really had very little use in primitive societies outside of being a status symbol.

Er,
That's not in any ancient myth.

Harte

I agree Harte , and the more I learn about mono-atomic gold and the Alchemy behind it and the origin of the so called "precious metals" the more I begin to believe that the gold has a much more valuable place in someones basic needs list , it is entirely possible that all water planets are seeded with biological lifeforms which in the long run produce these materials we call "precious metals"....there could be a much much bigger UNIVERSAL picture in play here.Similar to the Spice Trade in Dune.

Except there's no mention of humans being made to mine gold by any gods in any ancient myth, so why bring Monoatomic gold (a complete and total scam, BTW,) into the mix here at all?

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If you are gonna accept the idea that the anunalki exist why not just accept the reason for them messing with earth that is giving in the ancient myths?

They needed the gold that was plentiful on this planet to repair their own atmosphere which of I am remembering right they damaged in a war. Then when their own people started whining the work was too hard they messes with the evoulutionary track of our ancient nonhuman ancestors till they came up with a perfect slave race. This would explain why man has placed such a high value on a metal that really had very little use in primitive societies outside of being a status symbol.

Er,

Harte

I agree Harte , and the more I learn about mono-atomic gold and the Alchemy behind it and the origin of the so called "precious metals" the more I begin to believe that the gold has a much more valuable place in someones basic needs list , it is entirely possible that all water planets are seeded with biological lifeforms which in the long run produce these materials we call "precious metals"....there could be a much much bigger UNIVERSAL picture in play here.Similar to the Spice Trade in Dune.

Except there's no mention of humans being made to mine gold by any gods in any ancient myth, so why bring Monoatomic gold (a complete and total scam, BTW,) into the mix here at all?

Harte

Maybe the Anu are simply Farmers...on a galactic level.

The gold mining is clearly and obviously interwoven into and through Humanities history....to an obsessive level....leading one to question why...when considering the true value of gold if one steps aside from the status quo mindset and seeks a greater value the speculations about the possibilities of mono-atomic gold become key waypoints.If gold in fact has a biological origin as I now suspect....things change....people are many times misinformed....oil for example is a biological thing....you can eat fresh oil....how many people know this and how many people think oil is something you cannot eat.

I get your reaction to mono-atomic gold and the beliefs surrounding it....I am still investigating but I began my investigation with historical texts on Alchemy long ago and I worked my way up to todays current work data discovered and refined by a guy who used to live not far from me...Hutchison.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

They needed the gold that was plentiful on this planet to repair their own atmosphere which of I am remembering right they damaged in a war.

Except that gold is inert. It won't react with anything. If you're going to use chemistry or anything else to perform an action, you need something that reacts with a lot of other things (like water, for instance, or carbon.) If you're trying to use it in electronics, it has a pretty low melting point which means any power variation can melt or fry your devices.

Not A Good Choice.

Then when their own people started whining the work was too hard they messes with the evoulutionary track of our ancient nonhuman ancestors till they came up with a perfect slave race. This would explain why man has placed such a high value on a metal that really had very little use in primitive societies outside of being a status symbol.

Why use manual labor and why use humans? Seriously. The weakness of Velikovsky's faked translation shows up clearly here.
* If you need to gather a resource you would not go gather it by hand unless there was no other way.
* any group that travel the stars has robots (because they need mass production for components in the ships and that means multiple types of industrial robots.)
* Robots don't steal - unlike humans
* Robots are ready to work the minute they're "born" - humans take at least 6 years to be able to do a little work, and are at full strength only after 18-20 years.
* Robots can work in the heat of a very deep mine - unlike humans
* Robots don't need air pumped into a mine - unlike humans
* Robots don't need to eat food and they don't poop - unlike humans
* Robots can work in very tiny spaces (an inch high or so) - unlike humans
* Robots can work in outer space or toxic atmospheres - unlike humans
* A robot damaged in a work accident can be repaired in a short time and be 100% functional - unlike humans
* Robots have interchangeable parts that can be replaced - unlike humans.
* Robots can instantly learn another job - unlike humans
* Robots don't ask for wages - unlike humans

So tell me why they'd even consider using humans?

There are stars whose cores are gold. Gold and "precious metals" are not that abundant on Earth though they are elsewhere. They could visit supernovas or areas where neutron stars have collided and get a lot more gold an precious metals -- and it's not buried in dirt and rock. It's right there to be scooped up.

The gold mining is clearly and obviously interwoven into and through Humanities history....to an obsessive level.

Actually, there's only one story like that... and it's Sumerian. No other cultures have a story like that.

when considering the true value of gold if one steps aside from the status quo mindset and seeks a greater value the speculations about the possibilities of mono-atomic gold become key waypoints.

It wasn't that important to many cultures. California tribes, for example, didn't use it or collect it. To the ancient Egyptians, silver was more precious than gold... etc, etc.

If gold in fact has a biological origin as I now suspect

Gold makes up less than 1/1000th of our body... and that's pretty typical across many lifeforms here on Earth. Iron is far more critical. And gold is formed by colliding nuclei in the forge of very large stars.

I am still investigating but I began my investigation with historical texts on Alchemy long ago and I worked my way up to todays current work data discovered and refined by a guy who used to live not far from me...Hutchison.

Seriously, I think you should have started with atomic theory and chemistry. Gold may be used in the future to deliver some medicines, etc, to target cells but we don't absorb it and any amounts we ingest are excreted.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Er,

Harte

Harte

Maybe the Anu are simply Farmers...on a galactic level.

The gold mining is clearly and obviously interwoven into and through Humanities history....to an obsessive level....leading one to question why...

Once again:

Except there's no mention of humans being made to mine gold by any gods in any ancient myth

I bet if you stop and think for a moment, you'll come up with several reasons Man has found gold to be valuable for millennia.
Not the least of which is that it doesn't need smelting.

Harte

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Too bad Sitchin made all that # up right?

The hair dude, and Von Daniken created a cult following, based off another guy who made it all up.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Too bad Sitchin made all that # up right?

The hair dude, and Von Daniken created a cult following, based off another guy who made it all up.

You have that backward.
Von Daniken predated Sitchin. It was Sitchin, an economist with an eye for a market (cash cow,) that exemplified Von Daniken, as did Graham Hancock (for the same reason - EVD uncovered a huge market of gullibles salivating to be lied to ever more often.)
Though, admittedly, Sitchin went much further (in his speculation, not in book sales,) than either of the other two.

Harte

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Harty, you might be a bit mistaken about "Any Ancient Myths".

Sometimes the "secrets of the gods" were partly revealed in epic tales, such as the Epic of Gilgamesh, that disclosed the debate among the gods that led to the decision to let Mankind perish in the Deluge, or in a text titled Atra Hasis, which recalled the mutiny of the Anunnaki who had toiled in the gold mines that led to the creation of Primitive Workers-Earthlings.

Ea made his voice heard
And spoke to the gods his brothers,

Why are we blaming them?
Their work was too hard, their trouble was too much.
Every day the earth resounded.
The warning signal was loud enough, we kept hearing the noise.
There is...
Belet-ili the womb goddess is present-
Let her create a mortal man
So that he may bear the yoke...
So that he may bear the yoke, the work of Ellil,
Let man bear the load of the gods!
Belet-ili the womb goddess is present,
Let the womb goddess create offspring,
And let them bear the load of the gods!

ATRAHASIS - Tablet I

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Dbl post.
edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3749 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Sometimes the "secrets of the gods" were partly revealed in epic tales, such as the Epic of Gilgamesh, that disclosed the debate among the gods that led to the decision to let Mankind perish in the Deluge, or in a text titled Atra Hasis, which recalled the mutiny of the Anunnaki who had toiled in the gold mines that led to the creation of Primitive Workers-Earthlings.[/url]

You might want to go look at the translations of the original tablets and see what they say. For instance, in the Atra-Hasis -- which is THE source for "gods created man to do their work" you will notice that there is not any mention of gold or mining for gold.

Here is a PDF of the translation of the Atra-Hasis - which is searchable. Here's another trnaslation as a web page. Both are searchable.

No gold.

No other source mentions creating people to dig gold. The oft-cited Enuma Elish is about Marduk and Tiamat, as you can see if you read the translation

Now... I might be wrong, but I challenge you to find sources (TRANSLATIONNS) of Babylonian/Akkadian/Sumerian sources (with the dates when the original was written) that show humans were sent to dig gold. And if you say Velikovski/Von Daniken/Sitchin, I will point to the corpus of the text and the dictionaries and ask you to show me the word 'gold' as it appears in the original cuneiform (which would not be impossible since the databases are searchable.)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ByrdAre you saying you agree that mankind was brought into being for the sole purpose of enslavement?

On the face of that, then it is quite possible the "gods" would have mankind do what ever bidding they wished. digging copper, tending sheep and goats, brewing spirits, and yes, digging gold if directed.

The words "HURASAM or GUSKIN" are the words for gold or money. The links you provided are in English only. Do you have a data base that lists the Sumerian words and possible meanings for the translations for those passages?

I'm open to the possibility that the word gold does not appear, but generally, slaves do what they are told to do.

My main question is what type of slavery was mankind in to the gods, chains, or mind control...

If you have a link to the original Sumerian writing, and translations, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: ByrdAre you saying you agree that mankind was brought into being for the sole purpose of enslavement?

On the face of that, then it is quite possible the "gods" would have mankind do what ever bidding they wished. digging copper, tending sheep and goats, brewing spirits, and yes, digging gold if directed.

The words "HURASAM or GUSKIN" are the words for gold or money. The links you provided are in English only. Do you have a data base that lists the Sumerian words and possible meanings for the translations for those passages?

I'm open to the possibility that the word gold does not appear, but generally, slaves do what they are told to do.

My main question is what type of slavery was mankind in to the gods, chains, or mind control...

If you have a link to the original Sumerian writing, and translations, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

There is an assertion that humans were created to mine gold. It originates with Zechariah Sitichin and is illustrative of his intention to misinform for profit (or disinform, for the same reason.) The claim actually states that this can be found in ancient Mesopotamian texts (it cannot.)

Sitchin made that claim when the average Joe had no access whatsoever to any ancient Mesopotamian texts, except maybe Gilgamesh and the Code of Hammurabi.

Sitchin is therefore a liar and conman.

Harte

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Nope.

I'm saying it's a ridiculous idea.

I did give a link to the corpus and the dictionary

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully, you are the one making the claims, so it should be you that provides the links to the original texts and to several reliable translations rather than the contested Sitchin translation. I've shown that the word "gold" doesn't appear in any of the translations that mention humans being created to take over the tasks of the younger gods.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I agree with you that Sitichin is very suspect for a couple of reasons, but to dispel the entire work because some things were found to be inaccurate may be just as suspect.

Yes, I believe he intentionally mistranslated certain passages to hide certain realities but it also exposes others. Lloyd Pye had shown through genetics that our human genome is a absolute mess, loaded with mistakes that were left. Lloyds research supports the idea that we were genetically created to be nothing more, than disposable. Is that not how slaves are seen?

Why do you feel it is a ridiculous train of thought?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I agree with you that Sitichin is very suspect for a couple of reasons, but to dispel the entire work because some things were found to be inaccurate may be just as suspect.

There are actually more than a couple of reasons why Sitchin is "very suspect". Some things "were found to be inaccurate"? - I think you mean "complete bollox".

How is Niburu coming along? Is it here yet?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Lloyd Pye had shown through genetics that our human genome is a absolute mess, loaded with mistakes that were left. Lloyds research supports the idea that we were genetically created to be nothing more, than disposable.

You mean the "Starchild Skull"? That genetic analysis showed was that of a human child suffering from hydrocephalus?

Lloyd's research supports nothing of the sort. Why do you peddle this nonsense as fact?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

There are actually more than a couple of reasons why Sitchin is "very suspect". Some things "were found to be inaccurate"? - I think you mean "complete bollox".

How is Niburu coming along? Is it here yet?
Nibiru is the most glaring and obvious. It actually translates to "The Watery Crossing Zone", or area. Calling it a wandering planet sure did throw a lot of people off, for sure, and I suspect it wasn't just him behind that hoax. I believe that had more to do with his "Secret" associations.

You mean the "Starchild Skull"? That genetic analysis showed was that of a human child suffering from hydrocephalus?
No, not at all. I'm referencing his research into the Genome.

For a short view.

For a longer View.

If you take the time to view and consider what he has shared you might begin to see things in a different "Light".

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I don't really have the time to watch Youtube videos. Could you post a summary as per T & C's, please?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Nibiru is the most glaring and obvious. It actually translates to "The Watery Crossing Zone", or area.

Thanks for that. Likely the same thing that Judeo-Christians refer to as a Passover or the Cross. The prodigious born-again shift into the eternal reality.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Yes, I believe he intentionally mistranslated certain passages to hide certain realities but it also exposes others. Lloyd Pye had shown through genetics that our human genome is a absolute mess, loaded with mistakes that were left. Lloyds research supports the idea that we were genetically created to be nothing more, than disposable. Is that not how slaves are seen?

Why do you feel it is a ridiculous train of thought?

Lloyd Pye showed us nothing "through genetics". For instance, he claimed that neanderthals were not related to humans or earlier hominids (therefore: Aliens must have done it). His lack of even basic genetics was nonsense at the time and has since been shown up as being even more nonsense due to discoveries that showed neanderthals and early humans actually interbred. Epic fail. He clearly did not even have a basic understanding about chromosones, either.

Basically he just recited stuff claimed by the likes of von Daniken and Sitchin, eg megaliths, pyramids etc must have been done by aliens because humans could not have built them, according to him.

Why do you set up people like this as being in some way learned authorities when their claims simply do not stand up to even the most cursory scrutiny?

Pye had shown through genetics that our human genome is a absolute mess, loaded with mistakes that were left. Lloyds research supports the idea that we were genetically created to be nothing more, than disposable

Did he really? When? What "mistakes"? Got any evidence for any of that? - and by "evidence" I don't mean Youtube videos that you cannot even be bothered to summarise which is something that you are supposed to do if you post videos on this site - especially if they are an hour and a half long.

edit on 1-5-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join