It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to turn on the great pyramid of giza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

It's intact. We need to get to the shafts in the king's chamber. I will be looking in those very soon
You see if you can attach cables to the battery then run them up the shafts to the connectors then we'll have something.

"Something"

Yeah you under arrest by the site guards - any plan other than spending a few days in an Egyptian jail along with a stiff fine? Unless you're willing to pay large bribes up front to multiple people?

Fantasy is fine in plays, movies, dreams and books not so much in real life.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

It's intact. We need to get to the shafts in the king's chamber. I will be looking in those very soon
You see if you can attach cables to the battery then run them up the shafts to the connectors then we'll have something.

Wouldn't it be better to run some leads from a VOM and check if there's even a circuit there?

You can check limestone right now in your own home and see if it has electrical properties. Cheap meter, car battery, whatever. Have you done this?

Harte

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I'm not worried about limestone. That's just a casing for the wire. If you look where gantenbrink the robot went into the "air vent" holes in the Queen's chamber it found copp er fittings.there. If the king's chamber has those as well then we could hook up the cables to the battery.
edit on 6-3-2020 by gLuEBoY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'm not worried about limestone. That's just a casing for the wire. If you look where gantenbrink the robot went into the "air vent" holes in the Queen's chamber it found copp er fittings.there. If the king's chamber has those as well then we could hook up the cables to the battery.

But later expeditions showed that the copper fittings don't actually go anywhere. They stop as 'handles" on the other side of the slab.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Just planning ahead, man.
Once you hook up your VOM and get no current, I'm predicting you'll go to the "crystals in the stone" hooie.

Harte
edit on 3/6/2020 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Don't stop now guys.You made me de-cloak just to get closure.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnus_Hunter

Don't stop now guys.You made me de-cloak just to get closure.

Guess we'll have to wait until his VOM shows no circuit - then he'll have to go the "crystals in the stone" route.

So, Glueboy, when's your trip to Giza?

Harte

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Been looking for that pic. Thanks for posting .

Why are the back of these handles ‘U’ shaped ?
Harder to make , and what purpose does it serve ?
Why would you ‘need’ a ‘U’ at the back of the casting?

The ‘U’ shape on the rear bears no useful relationship to the design of the handle on the other side; they were 90degree ‘pull’ handles by the look of it .
They look like objects to affix something to.
What’s the design/function/difficulty relationship here?

That’s a functional shape. No accident . More work .
Keep an open mind when considering how/why things are made

Wa reply to: Blue Shift

edit on 30-3-2020 by bluesfreak because: Bleedin’ autofill

edit on 30-3-2020 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Good luck with the power source and golden capstone. Hope you chose the right day to do it, otherwise your signal might get shot in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Remember , We have yet to see what is in the so called air shafts in the kings chamber . They could be differant. I was told to " put a battery in the sarcaphagus " and it is still my plan. Im going to turn on this machine that does what ?I dont know yet.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesfreak
Been looking for that pic. Thanks for posting .

Why are the back of these handles ‘U’ shaped ?
Harder to make , and what purpose does it serve ?
Why would you ‘need’ a ‘U’ at the back of the casting?

The ‘U’ shape on the rear bears no useful relationship to the design of the handle on the other side; they were 90degree ‘pull’ handles by the look of it .
They look like objects to affix something to.
What’s the design/function/difficulty relationship here?

That’s a functional shape. No accident . More work .
Keep an open mind when considering how/why things are made

Wa reply to: Blue Shift

For a long time, I've thought the "air shafts" were actually built to allow cats to crawl around and kill all the vermin that might decide a pharoah's mummy is a tasty snack. The block isn't thick and can be moved. You put the cat in the shaft for a couple weeks to get nice and hungry and clean out the bugs and mice, then using ropes you lift it up to let the cat out. Then you put it back in place and stack more rocks on it to seal it from further infestation. Repeat the process as construction progressed. The cats were revered.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The best way to turn on a pyramid is with fishnet stockings.

Harte

<< 1  2   >>

join