It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to turn on the great pyramid of giza

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I'm finally going to Egypt in August. I have everything except my little monkeys to attach the cables.
Plus I will be needing to replace the little hooks in the "air chambers". Hence the monkeys
They will be small enough to get through the shafts.

You peep's ready to go for a ride?
Once I turn it on they're going to come for us..,.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gLuEBoY

Lit.

What's it do?

Sends a super powered light into the stars that signals the alien gods that genetically engineered us from apes?

I seent it on the Sumerian tablets. The drawlings of the giant bird men. They can't find their way back because they don't have the signal to guide them back to the only rock that grows plants on it in the known universe.

They came all the way here the first time, don't ask me how, with their impressive superhero physique and bird wings. Some of them had bird faces, others had perfectly groomed and braided beards.

It's why Muslims and Jews wear beards in their religion. It's because of the aliens. They call it god and angels but they haven't studied the Sumerian conspiracy theory material.

Ancient aliens, Zecharia Stitchin. Erick Von Daniken, Chariots of the Gods.

If only the Rabbis and Imams knew the secret truth. It's right there on YouTube, all they have to do is look up ancient aliens.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh great, climb up the Giza for us and take a photo would you?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

on plates of meat or armchair tour?

i've visited several times and I am curious as to what you intend to do?

august lol, blazing days and the walk from central cairo to the giza plateau is a wacky race fest if you're

not travelling air-con.

f.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
I'm finally going to Egypt in August. I have everything except my little monkeys to attach the cables.
Plus I will be needing to replace the little hooks in the "air chambers". Hence the monkeys

Sorry, but they won't be stopping by until the 2032 break aways in orbit leave.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I hear the great pyramid of Giza is totally kinky and just loves frilly black knickers,( just the knickers and nothing else).
That'll REALLY turn it on, you know what I'm sayin'?(wink, wink).
So yeah, be sure to remember to wear them if you want Giza to do whatever you want!

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Outstanding!

Let me know when you flip the switch so I can be ready.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I was just watching MSNBC and they said Trump was going to use pyramid stones for the southern border wall.
The pyramids wont even be there by the time you get there.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So it's impossible to join the mile high club anymore from inside the Great Pyramid?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Me too!

I was thinking of wearing that sexy halter top I have, lighting some aromatherapy candles and putting on some Sade. It will never be able to resist my charms.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh? Looks like we have ourselves a Mesh Monkey, eh??

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Me too!

I was thinking of wearing that sexy halter top I have, lighting some aromatherapy candles and putting on some Sade. It will never be able to resist my charms.
If you were a steak you would be well done 🤭

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Stay away from the glue, gLuEBoY. It's toxic.....

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

the Glue thats the 5th force of nature - holding the universe together - O no, - we're gonna come UnGluEd

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have everything except my little monkeys to attach the cables.

Why not just use little remote controlled robots? Way cheaper and easier to control than trained monkeys.

Seriously, get some help.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The one thing I have always had a big issue with in regards to the Giza Powerplant theory is what used the power and where is the infrastructure for that?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Don't do it, Glueboy. Activating the great Pyramid will un-seal the bottomless pit where the antichrist currently resides. You don't want to be responsible for releasing the antichrist do you. Do you???

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Flip the switch!

Always wondered what it’s all for. My bet is it’s a very large microwave oven aliens used to cook hoomans.
edit on 22-4-2019 by RandomPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
The one thing I have always had a big issue with in regards to the Giza Powerplant theory is what used the power and where is the infrastructure for that?

IIRC, Dunn has that covered.

See, it wasn't used on Earth.
The "air shafts" were used to beam the microwaves out into space, where they were picked up and used to power alien ships in orbit because, you see, aliens that can cross galactic space are too dumb for solar.

Harte

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join