It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lefts Reaction To The Collusion Delusion !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And Trumps reaction, yup one is now having fun even a blast, the other one is literally scared to death about the revenge being planned for their failed attempt.
They should be afraid too.

If you are wondering where this is from, it's the sling shot ride, and the one girl not having fun literally passes out on the ride.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Trump sure sounds like hes having fun. Sooooo much fun. And such a good golfer too. Like, having so much fun he needs to have a break from all the fun.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think Trump's written response to the Mueller Report (next week maybe) will launch a firestorm 😎

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Boom!

That's all I want to hear

The collected left fainting at the same time.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Trump's written response to the Mueller Report (next week maybe) will launch a firestorm 😎

Yesterday, Rudy Giuliani said they're gathering/declassifying documents and testimonies. So it might not be until early May before the report is ready.

The Trump report will PROVE that the majority of Mueller's Investigation was based on lies, and Mueller knew it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have been seeing some direct blasphemy against trump in the MSM today, trashing his character and actions without any proof that is real or legal. I am all for these MSM companies being shut down for their practices of deceiving people.

I do not agree with some of the stuff Trump has done in his lifetime, but all he has been doing is trying to do his job as president while he is getting inappropriately attacked by the media and the left. I think that people need to stick together and shut these newspapers spreading twisted versions of evidence up by passing laws that say that news agencies cannot tell lies....Oh yeah, those laws already exist, how come our government isn't enforcing them. I would like to see the truth when I look at MSM on TV. There is little truth in MSM anymore. I used to think Fox was bad, they were nothing compared to what I am seeing now. What is it going to balloon to in another three, four, ten years? Look how much worse it has gotten, people do not even flinch when they twist the truth anymore, this country belongs to the deceiver, the great deceiver. The deceiver all religions talk about.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yesterday, Rudy Giuliani said they're gathering/declassifying documents and testimonies. So it might not be until early May before the report is ready.

The Trump report will PROVE that the majority of Mueller's Investigation was based on lies, and Mueller knew it.

And to think the Democrazzi and the Puppet_MSMmob has the unmitigated gall to blame the whole thing on Barr 😮

Trump's Strategy is going to get real good 😎

💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And to think the Democrazzi and the Puppet_MSMmob has the unmitigated gall to blame the whole thing on Barr 😮

Interesting you should bring that up. I'm about to start a thread on Barr being ruthlessly attacked.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The Alt Right on this board aren‘t realizing that they are fed with a fog of illusions from inside their news-safespace. In fact, most of my non-USA based news are reporting that Donald is quite deep in a swamp of Russian collusion (see the number of Russian attacks via social media for example and their reported potential and originators) or the famous „I am #ed“ paragraph and so on.

This ain‘t over and Donald is anything but out of the hot water.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The Alt Right on this board aren‘t realizing that they are fed with a fog of illusions from inside their news-safespace. In fact, most of my non-USA based news are reporting that Donald is quite deep in a swamp of Russian collusion (see the number of Russian attacks via social media for example and their reported potential and originators) or the famous „I am #ed“ paragraph and so on.

😆😆😆😆😆😆

pssssst .... Hey slick.....America is: "innocent until proven guilty"

Joseph Goebbels' Troll Factory

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

If Mueller didn't get 'em nobody will

The joke's on you
😆😆😆

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Weak sauce

1/10

Learn2troll

Wouldn't read again.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Weak sauce

1/10

Learn2troll

Wouldn't read again.

shhhhhhhh!!!

it's 1/1024 according to law scholar 😆

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

the famous „I am #ed“ paragraph and so on.

The one all over left wing sites that for some reason like to divide the quote over an entire page to try and lose the context?

“Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m #ed. Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

When you don't have your Buzzfeed blinkers on its pretty obvious he's complaining about the investigation hampering his ability to do his job properly.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Donny and Co can try to spin this any way they like.
My personal take is that the Mueller report is very thoroughly and not open to alternative facts.
And what is in the report is an accurate depiction of the Trump admin.
Mueller has been given carte blance and ample time, so refuting this report will be one hell of task Rudi.
The report confirms what I always suspected POTUS Trump to be, an ego-centric, low IQ, lying, manipulative POS that has no business being in the white house

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That explains why "No conspiracy" "No obstruction" was the 2 year flop report's conclusion, isn't it?

Thankfully you're outside the US as you say, your poisonous fake news has apparently spread its lies pervasively. No surprise, even the lying hacks at BBC had to admit they were wrong.

Wait until the red notices start going out for Europeans who conspired against this country. We have no problem rendering foreign citizens and I personally support "enhanced interrogation" techniques

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hahahah love that reactions

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

so Mueller decided not to pursue any action against Trump even though his mandate was to find what you and your "news" seems to be sure of? He had over 2 years and a gaggle of Trump hating democrats with him. talk about inept. It's a wonder the democrats can breath without instructions.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Donny and Co can try to spin this any way they like.
My personal take is that the Mueller report is very thoroughly and not open to alternative facts.
And what is in the report is an accurate depiction of the Trump admin.
Mueller has been given carte blance and ample time, so refuting this report will be one hell of task Rudi.
The report confirms what I always suspected POTUS Trump to be, an ego-centric, low IQ, lying, manipulative POS that has no business being in the white house

and yet, here is Trump, president of the United States, and may likely get elected to a second term. You may want to invest in some hammers. that way, you will be well equipped when you realize everything looks like a nail to you.

I'd agree with the ego-centric, lying and manipulative, but he's the billionaire in the white house and you are just a guy bitching about him on a conspiracy site, so his IQ along with yours is up for interpretation. Oh, and he's president if I forgot to mention that.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In fact, most of my non-USA based news are reporting that Donald is quite deep in a swamp of Russian collusion

Non-USA based media like?
The BBC?
Did you read the part of the report that said Russian intervention started in 2014 under Obama?
I'm curious did you even read a sentence from the actual report?

The problem is we aren't the alt-right white nationalist all these morons would have you believe. Many of us are classical liberals who have been cast out by progressives. It's you who are part of a radical minority and I feel bad for your inability to see it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join