It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence

page: 1

join
share:
Ex

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is there any physical evidence besides images & photos??

I would like to have something solid,
that could go to court or be analyzed
Is there such a thing???
Ex

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
How about official press releases from the US Army?
FOIA released documents?
Signed affidavits? (admissable in court)
Respected Newspaper articles?
Admissions by all former Project Blue Book heads, that it's purpose was a coverup?
Evidence proving that the USAF explanation of Roswell is a coverup and an erroneous combination of two separate projects (Mogul and High Dive) that were a half decade apart?
Gun camera footage from military aircraft?
Signed affidavits from Sergeants, Colonels, Majors, Generals, etc.?

You mean THAT kind of evidence?

Oh yeah, we HAVE all of that....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
FOIA released documents?
Admissions by all former Project Blue Book heads, that it's purpose was a coverup?
Evidence proving that the USAF explanation of Roswell is a coverup and an erroneous combination of two separate projects (Mogul and High Dive) that were a half decade apart?

Nice one. I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I bet if you ask real nice the government will let you bring one of their aliens stored in formaldehyde in for show and tell.

You can carry it around with you all day, sort of like the Stanley Cup.

Peace

Ex

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Agreed the evidence is out there.
Which brings me to the next logical thought
on the entire UFO cover up
and it's status as above top secret ( pun intended
)

The reasons we are not duly informed of existence
is that not only are they far superior than us scientifically
and mentally
The ones in charge ( who is that again.
oh yea the US Gov......which I trust implicitly

Know that we have no defense against them,
and only the knowledge that they exist would set off
a world wide panic.
As War and aggression seems to be the only
way we seriously solve our problems.

I wanna take the powers that be to court.work our system......
Touch on the truth, at least scratch it

EX

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

FOIA released documents?

The question was physical evidence, none of this is physical evidence.

The President could announce aliens. The military could drop a ton of documents about aliens on you. Every single human being on earth could sign an affidavit.... yet none of this is physical evidence.

Alien blood or tissue, alien craft, materials not native to earth.... these would be physical evidence. Any physical marking that could be shown to be alien in orgin (i.e. crop circles) is also physcial evidence.

The documents are physical evidence that the government believes in aliens. Affidavits are testimonial evidence of aliens. There is no public physical evidence of aliens to date.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Agreed the evidence is out there.

Then why'd you ask?

The panic isn't the problem of disclosure....

Economic collapse....that is the real problem.
We could go into it in detail, but we've done that on other threads....

Basically, when you are suddenly faced with vastly new technologies, you could see the rapid collapse of industries that are essential to our economy. Likewise, we then combine this with the panic, and we've got a VERY serious problem...

I'm all for disclosure happening in steps, I just want to see these steps revved up a bit....

I'm not so sure we're so defenseless... Primitive as we may be (compared to interstellar travellers), we still possess the power to blow up our own planet....and that's certainly not small potatoes.... Not to mention, any military tech "known" right now, is at least 20 years behind what's being "developed". Add to this the worldwide satellites orbiting the planet, and we're certainly in a far better position for planetary defense than ever before...

Not to mention, if they WANTED to conquer us, it would have been a LOT easier back in '47, don't you think...

The question was physical evidence, none of this is physical evidence.

Certified documentation is pretty physical evidence to any court. If you mean "material" evidence, there actually is a small amount of that out there... Not surprisingly, it isn't very difficult to confiscate it though. I mean, if I went public and announced I had some classified nuclear material, I doubt very seriously I'd have it for long.
Then of course, anyone could easily say, "So, where is it?" and I'd be "well they took it", and they'd say, "oh, well isn't that convenient?" Same with UFO physical evidence.

Still, I can recall one particular instance in which Art Bell was sent a material sample. Metallurgical tests showed it to be impossibly pure Bismuth, in micron thick layers at that. Only a couple of labs in the world had the capability to even come close to manufacturing it, leaving only two possibilities, either he got it from someone who smuggled it out of such a lab and as a result of an as of yet unpublished project, or it was a genuine ET artifact. There are other such instances as well, but I think it's rather easy to know that if anyone went public with genuine ET materials, it'd be missing in short order... (I know that if I was in charge of the coverup, that'd be my primary focus).

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Gazrok]

Ex

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is there any country with documentation that
seriously studies
ufology??
A link a piece of anything, physical matter
A used Kleenex

I want alien dna......
no probe abductees
with some physical evidence...
I agree the psycological effects are traumatic and overwhelming.
But I am looking for physical evidence.

Any help appreciated!!!!!!
Ex

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
As far as other countries go, many are a little more open to publicizing UFO events. For example Mexico and Brazil, but I don't think they ever released any government secrets. You can find alot of Russian government studies if you google it. Probably the most well know government document would be the COMETA report from France. Many of the authors are government officials.

www.cufos.org...

But still they have no "material" evidence. I believe the USA has a monopoly on that. I'm of course refering to Roswell. Many other countries have said they have had UFO crashes, but I think the only real one was Roswell.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's not Roswell but....
brumac.8k.com... History of NZ Sightings 12 31 78.doc

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

FOIA released documents?

man he gets pissed

just playin'...

anyway, this "evidence" you (the original poster) wants is ALL over ATS and the internet...

just search...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
Is there any physical evidence besides images & photos??

YES, the best is thousands
of dead cows and other animals, thats best physical evidence, IMHO!

I would like to have something solid,
that could go to court or be analyzed
Is there such a thing???
Ex

Again cow,
you can get abduction insurance but the catch is you need the alien to sign the form so keep it with you ...... im not kidding lol
like they would sign it....pssssshh

Ex

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Ex]

Ex

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Please disregard above post.........
I've been drinking early

EX

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
how about a piece of metal from the roswell crash and the implants they dug out of people? Last time i checked noone debunked it so far

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Unfortunately nobody's also been able to produce the implants or debris to any kind of public scientific analysis that I'm aware of, other than results showing it COULD be made on Earth, but only in a handful of VERY advanced labs...(which of course then begs the question of how a Brazilian farmer gets his hands on it
)

Is there any country with documentation that
seriously studies
ufology??

Another member mentioned the COMETA report. Probably exactly what you're looking for. Remember too, the US studied the phenomenon in various projects (most common is Blue Book, but there is also Sign and Grudge, etc.). Blue Book started out as a serious study, but after the Washington UFO events of '52, the Air Force switched to a debunking stance, and with the aid of the Robertson Panel, and the Condon Report, was able to wash it's hands of it, even though two Blue Book project leaders have come forward revealing the whitewash....

new topics

top topics

join