It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit - An Outsiders Perspective and Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Yes, indeed!

The trend is rather self-evident.

Politicians of all flavor, shape, and size, seem to be, and are indeed fascinated with tampering with kids. Then there is the aristocracy and organized religious types that practice the same sport.

Back to where ever you seem to have come from yourself with that attitude all the same. LoL

edit on 22-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh no attitude mate, just looking for balance as you indicated that the UKIP guy represented their whole ragtag party as paedos. Truth as we know is all the parties have such ilk in their ranks, and it probably goes much higher. I'm disenchanted with the whole lot of them, my vote means nothing in a first past the post system.

I notice in your posts throughout the Brexit threads that you have particular issue with UKIP But They are not the ones to be worrying about now the Brexit party are leading all the polls. Attack their policies by all means, but posting memes of crazy nut jobs dressed as leprechauns outside parliament etc is hardly reasoned debate. It is why I tend to shy away from these threads, it's all I am right and you are wrong.
Similarly the remainers who just go on a slur tactic making out that anyone who supports leave is racist, right wing, and stupid, I think such tactics are disingenuous at best.
I hope the MEP elections are decisive, and I don't care which way, just a true and accurate reflection of the people's wishes in a proportional voting system. First past the post is not representative.
Whatever happens it's gonna be the same snip just a different paint job.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I don't imagine the nutjob religiously confounded nutter in the Leprechaun suit offers up much reasonable debate.

A perfect example of the kind of religious intolerant bamsticks that support the likes of Nigel Farage all the same.

I do indeed think the likes of UKIP, the Tories and Nigel Farage's new party in general, are a complete and utter shower of bastards, and then some.

I make no bones about that.

But i also don't discriminate nether, they are all in the same boat, and if not as bad as one another, certainly cut from the same cloth these days.

Politics in this nation is broken by design by the politicians no less, nevermind there masters.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper, with the problem being one side always wins, the same side.

Hence my ambivalence to unleash free Westminster region over the nation once again without any other checks in place.

As to the memes well at least they add a little levity to an otherwise downright horrendous state of affairs, keeping in mind that if you did not laugh. you're apt to bloody cry.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

No wonder the silly cow canny come up with a tangible plan where Brexit is concerned.

Considering the daft midden was involved with and/or through the likes of the above could possibly ever fly.

Ladies and germs there is our beloved PM in spades in all her homophobic intolerant glory.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

She wouldn't look out of place with those Muslim parents pulling their kids our of school in Birmingham.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

No wonder the silly cow canny come up with a tangible plan where Brexit is concerned.

Considering the daft midden was involved with and/or through the likes of the above could possibly ever fly.

Ladies and germs there is our beloved PM in spades in all her homophobic intolerant glory.
well PinkNews couldn't verify that May ever said that, and they are a big player in LGTB rights so I'm calling fake news and just the type of unsourced meme which gets blindly shared by the masses.
Check my source, they even show Mays voting record, not great in the early years but she did vote for same sex marriage etc later. One thing is certain though, there is not a shred of evidence to support your meme as her quoted words.
Do you disagree with this by PinkNews?
Balanced reporting not fake news memes

Just to add, I don't support the Tories either, I'm challenging the fake memes, bring back the days when people didn't blindly believe memes that go viral with no source, it is either dishonest or ignorance. That is the saddest thing about debate in modern society for me.
edit on 22-4-2019 by RUokayHun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Fake memes meh.

If she was not involved in such, and did not participate in the nonsensical curbing of peoples simple sexuality, then so be it i do indeed apologize.

To be honest, though, you might want to be more worried about the fake PM nevermind the dishonesty and ignorance that spues forth from her puss rather than possible fake memes.

The truth behind the quote/meme may remain questionable but so is May in spades, nevermind the rest of them.

Brexit thus far has been nothing but dishonest and ignorant.

Tell you one thing, back in the 80s our treatment of the homosexual communities all over the UK was not exactly exemplary, quite frankly i would not put it past her or her ilk to have been promoting such crap back then.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Mate, don't deflect, I showed you a balanced report by PinkNews disputing any claims that May said that in your meme.
That was my sole argument. I totally know how society has been regarding sexuality, from authority to the guy at the pub and everywhere in between.

I agree with that, but please stop putting up blatant lies in your memes. Again, I am not a supporter of any party, but it is dishonest to share lies in an ATS debate, and I came here to avoid it, that is Facebook crap, easy to post lies in a meme than actually have reasoned debate.
edit on 22-4-2019 by RUokayHun because: Fat thumbs typos

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

She would not look out of place sitting on Rose Wests knee.

As to the Birmingham reference, parents opinion one way or the other and religious orientation aside.

It's not rocket science.

The answer is staring them in the face, simple consent forms are the ticket.

Parents that don't wish their children to participate can simply indicate such on the form, parents that do can also do the same.

No need to take weans out of anywhere then, bullet soundly dodged and problem alleviated.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Star for pointing out the possible error in a meme.

I'm not deflecting per-say as you suggest the report disputes the claim, it does not completely discount the notion.

They're not my memes, just memes.

Tell you what, i will stop posting memes that you don't agree with when Tories stop lying on the side of busses nevermind everwhere else. LoL

Good luck avoiding them apples.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Lol, they all lie at the top, and so do ordinary people with memes blindly shared not even fact checked at a basic level. I'll probably vote green in May council and MEP elections, I don't support all their policies but it's the best of the bunch to me.
I just hate the lies and slurs of politics when they go flying round the internet and people suck it up as fact.
Now't I can do about it anyway so see how it goes, these next week will be a crazy one in Parliament, anything could happen

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm simply up for voting for whoever wishes to end the current bout of austerity nationwide, rebuild our NHS, nevermind get rid of the foodbanks and stop killing the poor, disabled, and mentally infirm by way of there draconian stealth eugenics policies.

As to the lies and slurs that surround politics, well politics seems to be the greater part of lies and slurs.

So if it quacks like a Duck and looks like one, no wonder we are apt to lap it up with Orange sauce.

Now't anyone can do about it or so it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

its like a scene from The Blitz in WW2, buildings are vacant and smack heads are breaking into them and turning them into cracks houses, whole swathes of our inner cities have turned into vi=sions of hell like something in Syria, Islamic terror killing our people through explosions, Ireland's kicking off big style again with snipers killing women innocents, gangs on the British mainland of knife whielding yobs stabbing anyone and everyone. Things aren't looking good over here anymore and the turbalance of Brexit is merley a result of the chaos that has become Great Britain. No good can come of it

Holy crap that sounds a whole lot worse than anything we see printed in the Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail, etc and I read them all. Keep the faith though, I lived many years in England and Scotland before the UK was sold out to the EU. I think it'll be rough for a while but the UK can become great again. I really believe that and my Grandmother told me stories of what it was like as she lived through the Blitz. Have faith, she and her fellows survived bombed out cities, you can survive what's been done to you by the EU and quislings that have betrayed your country..

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

My granny told me about the Blitz also.

But if memory serves there were not that many smacks head about, just German Bombers, Doodlebugs and the occasional V2 later on in the War.

We can hardly survive the Tory austerity already around in spades, what chance do you imagine we will have after Brexit when the probable recession hit?

Scotland did not vote for Brexit, so the majority up here, nevermind all over the rest of the UK won't be keeping any imaginary misplaced faith, that's a given.

Faith does not feed us, cloth us, nor put monies in our back bangers.

Also, im not quite sure where these bombed out cities are that the EU are responsible for?

The only nation to ever have bombed us from the air was Nazi Germany if memory serves.

Any idea what we did to the likes of Hamburg, Berlin and a few other cities via our own aerial bombardment, with real heavy bombers as opposed to light to medium aircraft the Luftwaffe sent against us?

That's what you call bombed out cities!

Tell you this mate its apples and oranges, we kicked arse and took names, and then some.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Holy crap that sounds a whole lot worse than anything we see printed in the Guardian, Telegraph, Daily Mail, etc and I read them all.

Me too .....I'm with you there, I'm even wondering IF I'm on the same island!!

Keep the faith though, I lived many years in England and Scotland before the UK was sold out to the EU. I think it'll be rough for a while but the UK can become great again.

I'm so with you there again its frightening '
are we.... could we be related?

I really believe that and my Grandmother told me stories of what it was like as she lived through the Blitz. Have faith, she and her fellows survived bombed out cities

Got it!!!!! I think I could have been a friend of your Granny. '

You can survive what's been done to you by the EU and quislings that have betrayed your country..

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yo Democracy was dead in the UK a long time ago !

we are just supporting an illusion !

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This is the kind of crap our beloved Tory gooberment is responsible for.

Now imagine what will be allowed to transpire once Westminster is given free reign to meddle with the likes of our human rights.

They won't even need to build death camps because the UK will become one great big gulag.

edit on 23-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

How the # is she shouting down lesbianism in schools lookin like a lesbian herself wae that hair do

# sake

hahaha

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

funny you mention the blitz, when I learned about it from my grandparents I was shocked, I never learned in school that the clyde side was nearly removed from the map!

I never learned about that in School , I only learned about the blitz and its affects in England
weird !

Anyway aye our nations have endured a lot worse, but that was our parents generation , they were built that way , now we have young adults who need safe spaces and cry booths !

I truly worry , but as long as we have food in our bellies and a roof over our heads we will carry on!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And hardline remainers either voted for these rules which killed this guy or abstained...Change party, I am pointing at you.

I think we could make a case for having anyone who didn't oppose these rules in parliament put on trial for corporate manslaughter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join