It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI arrests militia member near border, described as "armed vigilante"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Malisa

You're entitled to your opinion.

Same as I.

Thank you for letting me express it without telling me other kind of rude words

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Guyfriday

Apparently exercising Constitutional rights, civic duties and upholding the law is a net-negative to those people...beats me, trying to understand the logic of emotionally driven knee-jerkers is near impossible

As far as those who refuse to allow others to defend themselves.. That same group would be the first one to ask for help from the neighbor that has and knows how to use guns.

Also they would somehow feel entitled to get that help as soon as they realized they wont make it otherwise. I know people like that and it's absurd and ridiculous

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We are raised and trained to put all our faith into "the authorities" and "law enforcement".

Look where that's gotten us.

Maybe we really do need more vigilantes.

Or just let everyone recognize "Natural Justice" again.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My Google feed has been running hit stories on these "armed" "right wing" "militia" groups for the last three days straight. If he personally was armed, he should be prosecuted and he is stupid. If he was not armed, but members of the group he was with were armed (which I suspect is the case), then he was specifically targeted and should be vindicated. But the result is the same, they wrapped him up in red tape and lawyers, got their hit pieces written in the news, smeared these groups as right wing vigilanties, and further hindering stopping the capturing of illegals.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Per Wiki

In the United States a private person may arrest another without a warrant, for a crime occurring in their presence.

This is just one guy they arrested, albeit the leader, apparently. That won't stop the rest of the patriots from intercepting the invaders.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

2 wrongs make a right?

No, three actually do lol.

This just seems another case of discredit the messanger, because they can't discredit the message. I think I will call this kind of behavior, Zen-Liberal or empowering one's inner fool :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Ain't that the truth!

The hypocrisy is stunning. If a WROL situation resolved itself, they would probably sue gun owners in court with some BS argument that they were *owed* individual protection

Fortunately, in such a scenario, many would see the folly of their anti-gun arguments with the low lifes they defend showed up at their front door trying to pound it in, to steal what little food/supplies they had on hand. Sadly that would be too late.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Zorro was a vigilante, actively wanted by the authorities as well. People hate Zorro?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
If he's a felon, screw him.

Easy kid lol. He could have sold a bag of Pot 20 years ago and been convicted a felon. Hardly makes the guy a bad person today. Especially when he is trying TO HELP OUR BORDER PATROL.. If you ask the land owners on the border, they love guys like this who come and keep the Narcos away.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Easy kid lol.

I'm not a child.

He could have sold a bag of Pot 20 years ago and been convicted a felon.

Not my problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
as posted in the other thread

he got busted up in jail

in the hospital. few broken ribs

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
He was just on the wrong side.

Armed militia men from central America who dont speak English are greeted and given a free plane ticket to a city of their choice.

The few illegals I know all crossed over with a firearm.

It was for protection on the trip and for a quick sale for money when in the states.

Very common practice.

But who cares about unmarked guns coming in the country?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join