It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Legend of Jesus: Trinity of The God, The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of The Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The Legend of Zelda took inspiration from Christianity. In the original Legend of Zelda, Link had a Red Cross on his shield like The Christian Crusaders. In the original Japanese text of the game, The Book of Magic that lets Link shoot fire against the monsters, was called "The Bible". Even in the American release of the game, The Cross is still on the book. There are Churches in Zelda II: The Adventures of Link. In the third Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, the sanctuary is called a Church in the original Japanese text of the game and the sage is called a priest.

In official artwork from Nintendo for the Japanese Manual for A Link To The Past, Link is seen praying near a crucifix and a statue of a woman holding a baby (probably Mother Mary). Because it was too controversial too have religious symbols in video games, over time, less Christian references appeared in Zelda.

In the lore of The Legend of Zelda, there are the three goddesses that are one and are symbolized in The Triforce. This is a reference to The Christian Trinity of God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit being one as The Holy Trinity.

These three goddesses appear as one symbolized in The Triforce. Together, there are revealed as one goddesses who is Hylia, just like The Trinity is revealed through Jesus Christ who has The Holy Spirit and God The Father with Him. They are symbolized by Power, Wisdom, and Courage. God The Father would be The Wisdom since The Father knows all things. God The Holy Spirit would be The Power of God's Holiness of Love and Mercy, and God The Son would be The Courage since He suffers and sacrifices His Life to defeat the prince of darkness who is satan, in order to save the world.

The Son has The Courage to suffer in order to defeat the prince of darkness who is satan. The Master Sword that is empowered by The Triforce, represents The Sword of Truth which is The Word of God. It is Link with The Master Sword that defeated Ganon. It is God The Son as The Word of God that defeated satan.

Ganon appeared as a man (Ganondorf), but really he was the beast "Ganon". He comes from the desert tribe of thieves who are called "The Gerudo". He seeks to destroy and conquer. He does not care for The Triforece except to misuse it to bring destruction instead of Peace. The Gerudo Tribe had the symbol of the crescent moon like Muslims. This is a reference to the conflict between Muslims who seek to conquer and reject Jesus Christ as Lord and those Christians who have The Power of The Holy Trinity with them through The Lord Jesus Christ by Love and Grace and Faith.

The Wisdom of God is also symbolized as a woman. In The Book of Proverbs, The Wisdom of God is called Chokhmah (or in The Greek translation, she is called "Sophia").

This is The Symbolism of Christian things in The Legend of Zelda.

edit on 4-20-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Lol. Christians pointing out how people borrow plot points from christianity while ignoring that Christianity is a bunch of stolen plot points.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Got it. God is triangles put together.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

God is The Holy Trinity which can be explained and shown in a Triangle.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I was kidding, I know about the Father, Son, and the Holy spirt. What is Ganon in this? The devil?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Ganon is called "The Prince of Darkness", just like satan in The Bible, so I would say yes.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That would be great if there is a living human that would actually defeat the devil, that would be a true hero but it can't be Jesus because he had his chance. Besides he is a pacifist.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Jesus defeated satan when He died on The Cross through His Self-Sacrifice. Satan thought he won when Jesus died on The Cross but He lost and The Teaching of Selfless Love and Self-Sacrifice spread more and more. The Cross represents that Love (Agape, Charity, Self-Sacrifice, Selfless Love)
edit on 4-20-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

That would be great if there is a living human that would actually defeat the devil, that would be a true hero but it can't be Jesus because he had his chance. Besides he is a pacifist.

Really, a pacifist?
You seem to have missed out on the whole book of Revelations
Jesus is a judge and executioner, waiting for ahis time

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Really Woodi, been zeitgisting again, care to show me the evidence
Please don’t use zeitgeist again as your proof

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

i have never used #ing zeitgeist as a source for anything. I also don’t make up things about people. Your a #ing lying piece of # and i hope you see this before it gets deleted. Quit being a liar.

Isn’t that a major #ing rule in your blood cult? Not lying about other people?
edit on 20-4-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Raggedyman

i have never used #ing zeitgeist as a source for anything. I also don’t make up things about people. Your a #ing lying piece of # and i hope you see this before it gets deleted. Quit being a liar.

Isn’t that a major #ing rule in your blood cult? Not lying about other people?

Calm down woodie, you are over reacting it was a joke
I seen it, chuckled, it's great to see you have no sense of humor at all🦄🙉😬

Irrespective re zeitgeist, how about you show me what the Christian myth copied and who from

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Greeks had like 2 different trinities the fates, and the three main Olympians, Zeus, Hades, an Poesidan while Hindus had Brahmin, Vishnu, and Shiva.

Never really figured out the actual difference between the three in the Christian sense when all three are pretty much one in the same guy. Not like they can elaborate on it any further ether.

Also the Fire temple in Oracina of Time had an Islamic chanting in it, but decided to rebel against perfection.

It got 10/10.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join