It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we be reincarnated from other planets or just Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's all about alignment,this helps you stabalize your cohesion when your body moves to a new vibration.By body I mean energy body this is where the miracle takes place.Your energy body changes speeds to get to the right frequency/vibration.But at the same right when you fully aligne,you open yourself up to a new world.That new vibration will make you near impossible to see ,unless that person has knowledge on how to aligne his asseblage point in the same place.Assemblage point is where the energy body is housed in a certain location in the body,which helps you percieve this new world.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yep i believe that because i was once onderonian meaning i was from the planet onderon isn't that cool lol
:w:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, good then menguard. I do not have the ability to align myself, so you will easily be able to show me how you can become invisible.

Will you meet me in person, with witnesses, and show me this?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There are books out there that will help you do this.If you want try reading Carlos Castaneda. All of his books give this knowledge out dealing with seeing energy as it flows in the universe.I was intrigued/skeptical on the book when I first read it.These books answered a lot of my questions dealing with what I have experianced.These books just gave more depth on the other hand.I started applying some of the techniques in the book.And to my utter surprise it worked!Theirs another book that sums it up as far as the techniques go, and it's called "A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO TOLTEC KNOWLEDGE" by Victor Sanchez.But don't be discouraged if you try and nothing happens.Some of the things you might try, will take a life time of impeccability to occur.Try going out in the desert or forest.And after you achieve inner stillness or stopping the internal dialogue.This is most likely when you will start connecting to spirit.And you will be shown things that are for you only.You just have to be open enough to see what it is showing you."It might feel like something is pulling you somewhere."

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Fine, I will read these books while you are there. Show me your invisibility in the mean time.

You keep avoiding that.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would really like it for you to give it a shot.That way you can give it your own conclusions."First hand experiance will erase your doubt."Just think of the possibilities.The possibilities are endless.First hand know all things are possible.When you are in the spirit body/energy body anything is possible.The hard part might be getting rid of our belief system.And by this I mean what we can do logically.Getting rid of the I can't do this attitude helps a lot.Tell yourself this is possible.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Menguard.....by allignment, do you mean if you allign yourself behind a wall and we can't see you, then you are invisible??

I mean hey if you can be reincarnated into a rock, you bet u can be reincarnated into another life on another planet!!!

Now....the rocket scientist that posted this little gem. We can be reincarnated into a rock? A rock is not an incarnation....it's an inanimate object.....DAH!!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
First of all, mengaurd, Seapeople, this is just rediculus. If one person believes that he/she/it can become invisible and it doesn't hurt anyone then what is the point in arguing (going out on a long shot: maybe it's true). This is just starting to look like a childish playground argument.

Now on to business. I have been researching the concept of reincarnation from other planets/universes. I believe it to not only be possible but likely.

The question I am working on is, "Does a soul have a Base Form." In other words, if the first incarnation of a soul is human then is that soul, in its purest form, human in personallity. That is, of course, assuming that the soul carries the personality and mind. Personally, I'm leaning towards a yes. Yes, I believe that the soul does have a Base Form. It would account for why many people who make relatively reliable claims of reincarnation have similar features, interests, and quirks in personality.

To account for the similarity in features I look at genetics. I have two theories on this: a soul, when reincarnating, will choose a body that can best suit it or a soul will alter the body that it incarnates into to better suit it.

Just a theory but I can handle constructive criticism. In other words, use logic rather than insults to tell me how and why you disagree. I really don't want to be involved in a name calling game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join