It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we be reincarnated from other planets or just Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I know not everyone out here believes in reincarnation, but I do. My faith or philosophy is similar to Buddhism. I recently went to a psychic and she said she felt I was a Pleiadian in a recent past life. Meaning, I lived on the planet Pleiades.

Does anyone else feel that since there are probably other planets with life on them, that we could reincarnate from planet to planet not just keep reincarnating onto Earth?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As a believer in reincarnation I believe it is possible, since I believe that we are not the only of God's creations and that life exists in other places including planets and dimensions. It's all about learning from our mistakes, so it doesn't matter where you are, just that you progress along your path.

Personally however, I feel that I have all of my incarnations right here on earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes, we can. In fact, we all have had an alien incarnation at least once. Everytime we change to the appropriate form to live on that planet. All beings on the material universe suffer from birth, old age, disease and death although in some planets the life is longer and easier than Earth.

Earth is considered as a very good planet to attain self-realization (enter the spiritual universe). This is the goal of every being not only humans.

For more information refer to "Easy Journeys to other planets" by Srila Prabhupada.
www.hare-krishna.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes ,I two believe that I have had incarnated on other planets besides earth.Due to the fact that I have special abilities like invisibility,time bending,mind bending,telekinesis,and other abilities.I know we exist in other dimensions as we speak.But then again I bet life or death experiances help too.I have been on a spiritual path since I was young.I have been told that by higher self that the last star is mine.Meaning where I reside on the other side."WE ONLY KNOW A SMALL PORTION OF OURSELVES".For those who want answers to their questions, the answers are within ourselves,"know theself.Some of it may seem pretty sci-fi but its what I have experianced,and therefore it's my truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
invisibility?
how could you achieve this? sorry buddy
but im laughing right now.
if invisibility was achieved, i would asssume it would be through technology, some mechanical device. no with ur "alien" reincarnated soul.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I dont know about other planets. Its a possibility but we havent seen anyone come out and show it. I mean give us the exact location of things and maybe we can know a little better.

"WE ONLY KNOW A SMALL PORTION OF OURSELVES".For those who want answers to their questions, the answers are within ourselves

Amen!
By the way, how exactly did you go about becoming invisible? If for some odd reason I assume it to be true, you have to attribute that quality to aliens? how did you come up with that?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Invisibilty.....how cute. They should really screen members before joining this website, thats all I have to say lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Yes ,I two believe that I have had incarnated on other planets besides earth.Due to the fact that I have special abilities like invisibility,time bending,mind bending,telekinesis,and other abilities.I know we exist in other dimensions as we speak.But then again I bet life or death experiances help too.I have been on a spiritual path since I was young.I have been told that by higher self that the last star is mine.Meaning where I reside on the other side."WE ONLY KNOW A SMALL PORTION OF OURSELVES".For those who want answers to their questions, the answers are within ourselves,"know theself.Some of it may seem pretty sci-fi but its what I have experianced,and therefore it's my truth.

No-one told me about this comment. Mengaurd, what in the world are you trying to claim here? I cannot believe that you are this dense. Lets get some things straight...

We all bend space and time.

Thats what we know. However, you claim to become invisible. Liar. You claim to have telekinesis. Liar. You claim to know of icarnations of other lives on different planets. Again, Liar.

I have a hard time believing that a liar has been on a spiritual path since he was young. Try this. Tell the truth, and stop being a liar.

Or, you could prove to us all that I am wrong. Show us that you can become invisible. SHOW US! Before you make ridiculous claims.... I would have to be a jerk to believe anything that ever comes out of your mouth, or that you type.

Prove me wrong. If you don't, then you are a liar. I know the mods wont be particularly happy with this. However, they should consider my side. He definitely could prove invisibilty. If he cannot provide proof, then I am right...as well as everyone in here who was afraid to say this.

[edit on 3/22/2005 by Seapeople]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The way to become invisible is through spirit.And by spirit I mean by moving up to a higher vibration to where you are not visible to the human eye you just dissappear.Yet the person doing this is still able to view other people.It is another layer of the onion and by this I mean dimensions.They will not see you at all and might even freak out.But to become invisible doesn't mean that you do not exist, you just take another form of yourself.This has happens when you visit different realms,to do this you need alot of energy.This means don't take things personally,don't judge,always do your best and lose self importance.You would be suprised on how much we actually know when you move with your energy body."Its nice too know that were more than just organic matter".p.s too much energy into the bodies chakra centers can overload you and make you have a seizure.I have done this by channeling energy,you go limp fast and your face feels fuzzy.My family was near by and my little sister said the energy knocked her hands back.Considering that she was ten feet away it was strong.I had no muscle control at all.They say their is a keeper of some sort that only let's you take in so much energy,apparently I convinced him otherwise.You will know when you reached the door to new worlds,their is a quake or rumling in the air.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"AS SOON AS WE OPEN OURSELVES TOO NEW POSSBILITIES AND EXPERIANCES THEN WE ERASE DOUBT."But then again theirs this thing called logic which try's to evaluate what just went on and our words always fall short.Simply how does one even write on other worlds except with the physical descriptions we were taught since birth.But then again, theirs this thing called logic which try's to evaluate what just went on and our words always fall short.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That seems like a pretty palusible idea!!! I mean hey if you can be reincarnated into a rock, you bet u can be reincarnated into another life on another planet!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
"AS SOON AS WE OPEN OURSELVES TOO NEW POSSBILITIES AND EXPERIANCES THEN WE ERASE DOUBT."But then again theirs this thing called logic which try's to evaluate what just went on and our words always fall short.Simply how does one even write on other worlds except with the physical descriptions we were taught since birth.But then again, theirs this thing called logic which try's to evaluate what just went on and our words always fall short.

Buddy, I am open to anything. Unfortuneatly, you are lying. I challenge you to show us that you can become invisible. WE all want to see it.

Prove to us that you are more than a lying jerk trying to get attention. Everyone on this site seems to be all caught up in this politically correct game. Not me. I tell it like it is. You are lying to us.

Tell me, if I have 5 apples, and then I put 5 more apples right next to them. Why in the world would you insinuate I was incorrect in saying there are 10 apples? Do my words fall short?

Your ignorance is enough to make a person sick. Stop making false claims because of your social insecurities in real life. Try to make some freinds. Stop being a shut in. Maybe get a special person in your life. But stop acting like a fool for attention.

Like I said earlier however, I will admit I was wrong. Just show us. I will pay to come and see you turn invisible. I will pay my own way. I will pay you even after it is done. Deal? Other half of the deal. You reimburse me my expenses, and pay me on top of that if you cannot do it. Sounds fair, ouldn't you agree?

Who else thinks that is a good idea. We sign a contract, and have it notarized. You show me that you can do this. Then there will be no more room for debate. You have the power (or so you claim) to stop everyone from thinking you are a liar. Show us.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Those that tap knowledge have to strive for it".Me telling a person is one thing,but experiancing it is another.And once you start learning things that are outside of the pyhsical description,you can't stop there it doesn't let you go.Not only that other forces outside our reality know that you are on another vibration,and you might have encounters with numerous entities that you didn't know even existed.Dark forces will try you on every ground you stand on.It's not a necessarily a bad thing, but you better be ready for some spirirtual battles.This just tests your armor.I think the promblem with our society is that we are given marvels like nuclear warfare but our spirituality level isn't high enough to handle these capabilities.When we should try to move up spiritually,we move up in techknowledgy.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do you, or do you not, accept my challenge?

Everyone reading: Did you notice how the man totally ignored the obvious criticisms I made? He is typical in this nature. Pretend you didn't see the truth so as not to feel like a dufos.

Menguard, you are a liar. I challenge you to prove me otherwise. I am dead serious on this. We sign a contract. Have it notarized. I wil pay my way to see you. Then we will arrange a set amount of money for me to give you if in fact it does occur. Of course, we will have witnesses. Not only so we can reinforce what happened, but so you can show the world your magnificent powers. However, that contract will also have provisions to reimburse me all my expenses for the travel. It will also have provisions for me to recieve a set amount of money if you cannot do it.

You have been challenged. Put your money where your mouth is. I am serious about this. Prove that you are not a liar.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will meet you in dreaming if you like,But this means you have to wake up in your dreams.My sign in name is a valuable tool if need be.But some information on your side wouldn't hurt either.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So I take that as a no. How you live every day through a live that has rejected you is beyond me. You lied. That makes you a liar. A coward.

Invitation is open any time you want. We can make it a public spectacle if you want, or just a small thing. Either way, I am dead serious about my offer.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I gave answers to the question or statement.If it's not what you wanted to hear or do that's alright. I am glad that you are passionate for truth your heart is open."And if you have any experiances on any supernatural occurences outside of our physical world",I would be more than interested to talk on them. Thanks again...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Actually, you did not answer them. You act as if you are supperior in intellect to me. Your not. Stop acting like a bafoon. You are simply a liar.

Let me rephrase the question so you cannot mess the answer up. Simple and clear. We make a contract, signed and notarized. In it, the stipulations would include you and I meeting in person with at least a few witnesses. Then, you disapearing. If you do it, I pay you money and eat my travel expenses. If you do not do it, you pay me money and pay for my travel expenses.

Answer me. Yes or no. To meet in person and prove you are not a liar. Not that it is possible to do the things you claim, nor is it possible that you have any social life. So you will have plenty of time to fail. Give it a shot. Show us all you are not a liar. Just because I am the only one on this site with the guts to tell you what you are, doesn't mean that everyone else does not think it.

I HATE LIARS.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Your'e not a skeptic if you already made your mind up."And no one said; you aren't intelligent,I am just giving my experiances to think outside the box.Are my experiances out of your belief system, if so this could make it hard for you to integrate."Our soul purpose is to create a higher awareness in ourselves".I would really like for you to give me some of your spiritual experiances. So I can see where you are coming from.I ask as a brother not foe,and if so you have pegged me wrong and I will retire from writing on this topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have had absolutely no spiritual experiences in my life. Not one.

You stated above that you have the power of invisibility. Why would you say that? Explain to me? I, we, are all curious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join