It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Felix Sater

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

All of this is a deep dive and gets all tangled up with other bits and pieces where we just get brief glimpses of what it is.

Keep up the good digging.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If I had to guess, this is totally speculative.

This underground cult has been around and existed as a competitor to Christianity for thousands of years. The very elite of the elite have to be total psychopaths to join, proving themselves by the rituals which we get hints of through old artwork. Mithras art the sacrificing of the bull, the bull that couldn't possibly fit in these old, uncovered underground temples for sacrifice.

It was the act of the sacrificing of the blood (Satan) the taking of life, which was their thing. My own opinion.

Why do you think the Skull and Bones rituals sound so sick? Who does those things? Not sane people.

But we know the infestation we will call it, that was the Nazis WWII, "eugenics", and these whispers of an elite satanic cult, elite pedophilia ring, all fall in line with some of the Nazi scientists and military coming over, getting military positions, then you have people like the Temple of Set guy Michael Aquina or something like that, high in the military openly worshipping Satan, accused of being tied to the sexual abuse of children, and they turned it into a "Satanic Panic." All of this has happened and though you can find maybe a few dozen books on these things, nothing happened. It was all make-believe, I guess, in the kids' imaginations. All of them were coerced into saying things.

Even back to the Prohibition era, we now see a network around Bronfman in the 1920s-30s recording and blackmailing people, likely trying to put them in compromising situations. Which is easy to do when you're dealing with other psychopaths, or people too scared of death to open their mouths.

These intel networks and compromised individuals seem to have amassed to this entire global network of people who do each other's bidding at a level you nor I could hardly likely grasp, take a piece from the drug and human and sex trafficking routes throughout the world, controlling all of the money flows, Wall Street, central banks. Politicians. World leaders.

They can now do their little rituals and have their underground silliness which has whispered to the surface since the Internet and sharing of information, yet they are losing control. Or seem to be. We see these movies and TV shows regarding Satan lately, like Lucifer, or like Good Omens, and it could be argued as socialization of the norms of Satanism.

They certainly seem to be working on normalizing pedophilia now, as I have seen memes on Pinterest implying in the ancient times the Romans did what they wished and it wasn't taboo, and it's the cultural norms that have to come up to speed with reality of "sexual fantasies" as if a fantasy with a kid is okay and as if a kid can consent.

Um, not the same as having a fetish with handcuffs or something like that. It's alarming.

I may be way off base with all of this. Like I said, just speculation.

Sater and Trump's role in the murkiness of all of it, though, I don't know.

ETA: Don't take my dumb speculation at this point with anything but a grain of salt. I could get more information three weeks from now which will completely change my mind.

edit on 8/14/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: edit

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And no, I'm not saying most of these people named throughout this thread were Satan worshippers. I'm not saying that all, to be clear. I'm suggesting they are even more mid-level players to do others bidding and were corrupt or compromised themselves to do it, and it takes a certain level to reach like Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut strangeness we see like in reports from Bohemian Grove, and why they are worshipping an owl to lower their "freedom of care" or some ridiculous nonsense.

There are just too many reports of this kind of high-level Satanic cult now to really only consider a couple things
1) it's been perpetuated for a reason by a few good actors (throw in a couple bad ones who I think were trying to make money later on) to reinstigate a new form of Satanic Panic to some unknown end; or
2) It's real and it's part of this sex/pedophilia/blackmail/intel network that also helps to fund research and covert ops and the Satanism rituals and weirdness is at another level

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know why this thread on ATS in 2005 went nowhere, but it did.

This lady's story adds to the 9/11 debacle. And yes, I know. The Danny files and the Octopus book I need to finish quoting from. It's a very tedious task I can get back to at anytime, and since anyone can look over the Danny notes link at any time, I think we can revisit those later.

With my ADD and this complex narrative, I will jump around this entire thread because it was impossible to do all of this in any kind of chronological order when I don't even have the dots connected in the whole story.

High level summary timelines of the thread periodically are the best I can offer.

2005 ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So because that thread went nowhere and it’s from 14 years ago, let’s cover the info again. Because the odd thing is this lady, Indira Singh, was doing this research to come out with a book on her experience and what she found out, and that didn’t happen. If anyone can determine what happened to her, add to the thread, please.

Corbett Report 2011

Singh was hired as a consultant for J.P. Morgan-Chase to develop the next generation of business architecture enterprise software. The software she was seeking to implement at J.P. Morgan-Chase, one of the largest financial institutions in the world, was specialized, cutting-edge risk architecture software, that would essentially be artificially intelligent and capable of scanning through the millions of transactions taking place across the J.P. Morgan-Chase institution in real time, monitoring these transactions for suspicious activity such as rogue trading; and would then be able to alert the proper people within the J.P. Morgan institution to the problem; and potentially even stop the transactions from taking place. The importance, sensitivity, and sophistication of any such software necessarily led Ms. Singh to seek out the true leaders in the enterprise architecture software industry. Her research and due diligence into the issue, led her to a company called Ptech.

PTech’s clients included some of the most sensitive organizations and agencies in the United States government, including NATO, The U.S. Armed Forces, Congress, The Department of Energy, The Department of Justice, The FBI, Customs, The FAA, The IRS, The Secret Service, and the White House.

Likewise, the interview that we are about to present with Indira Singh gives a more informed, more detailed, account of what was really taking place on 9/11, and the software that was used to help bring that about. This is an extremely important interview for anyone interested in the serious, deep research into 9/11, and is an excellent starting point from which to begin a deeper investigation of that day.

Indira Singh: Well, they came a little late. Immediately there were some issues with how the day would proceed. For instance, they showed up without the agreed-on software in hand. The most important thing about it is that their chief scientist, Dr. Hussein Ibrahim, came. He is an Egyptian-American and he had a very good reputation in the field, very bright; someone you would like working with, very knowledgeable. But they had showed up without the software.

What I had done was I slated a work station to get off the net. After all, we were testing whether this software would meet our criteria, and if I had said it did, then that would be a big deal if it subsequently could not. So, I needed to start with an out-of-the-box version of PTech.

They did not bring that, and Dr. Ibrahim said that is not a problem. We can develop the demo on his laptop. If you know anything about these things, that is a No-no because at the end of the day he is walking out the door and I do not have anything; and he is walking away with enough of our thinking about doing operational risk.

Operational risk is about how to spot bad things that are going on in a financial institution; things like rogue trading, money laundering, and so on and so forth. It is very subtle. Our intellectual property, at least what J.P. Morgan was hiring me for, was to think, innovatively out-of-the-box in the next generation, how do you proactively design a blueprint to spot these things? That is pretty big.

These people are definitely smart enough to get an idea: “Oh, they are thinking of going down this road.” That is a big deal. I was your “risk” person so I am very aware of not to expose our intellectual property or that of the company I am consulting for. I am very protective of that.

So, they showed up without the software and that was a huge enough red flag that I began paying attention to them. A couple of the things went on and within half an hour I just walked over to the same people who had recommended them and began calling.

I said to one of them, I have the PTech people here, and the reaction was not the reaction I would have ever expected. It was, “What are they doing onsite?”

I said, you recommended them, and they said, “No, you should have come through an American distributor.”

I said, no, J.P. Morgan reserves the right to work directly with the company. And, besides which, they are a preferred vendor of IBM: their preferred vendor program. That is the way we work. We do not work for small distributors. If we are going to go with this software as a standard, we are going to go right to the source and make the agreements there.

So, I said, what is the problem? Basically, this person said, “Do not let them out of your sight.” That is when my stomach sank.

You have to understand how all of a sudden I am beginning to see these people in a different way, because when they said, “Do not let them out of your sight,” I have a Middle Eastern company there and we are taught not to discriminate and that was not something I was about to do – and to prove that they were there being evaluated, so that is never going to be a bone of contention. Although later, people made that an issue.

But if I had a problem working with a Middle Eastern company, they would have never been there in the first place, much less before Ground Zero closed. I had no problem whatsoever having them up there. I liked the idea.

Bonnie Faulkner: What do you mean PTech was a Middle Eastern company?

Indira: That is what, subsequently, was revealed in the phone call: that their financier, their funders, their investors were all Saudis. And I said, so what?

They said, “One Saudi has been placed on the U.S. terror list October 12, 2001.”

It got very quiet, and I said, you better have proof of that because having thrown that into my lap now, this is not something that I can ignore. I have to follow up on it. This is not something I can ignore, pretend would go away, or have someone else handle. This is risk management; the highest levels of one of the largest banks in the world. It is my responsibility to deal with this and I said, how can I get proof of this?

That is when they started saying, “You need to talk to a Jeff Goins,” who was one of the only three people in PTech who knew of this relationship, as he was that well-hidden within PTech. So I subsequently called Jeff Goins and I said if this is true, did you not report this? PTech is a private company so this relationship would have been privy only to those on the inside.

I said, did you report it anywhere, that someone who has been placed on the U.S. terror list is key funder – angel investor – to a company whose software is utilized at the highest levels of almost every government and military and defense organization in this country, including the Secret Service, the FBI, the Department of Defense, the House of Representatives, the Treasury Department, the IRS, the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Air Force, and last but not least, the Federal Aviation Administration?

edit on 8/15/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It would take too much time to insert that whole interview transcript in here so hopefully the link never dies and it should be read in full.

Conclusion:

Remarkably enough, considering the bombshell information provided by this corporate whistleblower, Indira Singh, about this company which actually operated in the basement of the FAA with complete and total access to every operational detail including their management of interoperability systems with NORAD, that could have directly affected the response of NORAD on 9/11. Absolutely nothing has resulted from the FBI investigation of this company and its links to terror.

Recall who Clinton’s running mate was?

Again, the importance of all of this information cannot be underestimated. Special Agent Robert Wright said he was investigating a company with 26 subsidiaries and when he was referring to that, he was referring to BMI, the large organization which had PTech as one the jewels in its crown. It later came out that the head of the 9/11 Commission, Governor Kaine, actually sold the piece of property in New Jersey through BMI, Inc. What does it mean that Robert Wright’s investigation into BMI and PTech and the global terrorist financiers was “shut down”? And that the person who was appointed to head the 9/11 Commission, after Kissinger did not make the grade with the 9/11 victims’ family members, actually had dealings with that company? For more information on that, please look into FBI agent Robert Wright, and the claims that he made in September 2002; that the FBI was continuing to protect terrorists from criminal investigations.

And as the 2005 ATS thread summarized:

Exhaustive investigation has lead to the uncovering of a massive laundering and profitting of drugs, and child sex trafficking. In the 80's and early 90's there was a very large child sex ring investigation that led straight to the top rungs of the white house, wherein well known politicians were sexually abusing kids and using drugs at private parties in the 80's. It reached the front page of the Washington Times, as well lead to a large investigation and subsequent coverup. Proof exists that money that was being used to front the "Freedom Fighter" muhjahadeen (later to become al Qaeda) and the Nicuraguan contras was from drug and child sex trafficking.

There’s the point. More to come later, hopefully tonight.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here’s what’s outstanding on the list:
If anyone wants to take any one of these, feel free. Otherwise, this could take months.

1. Read all of Deep Capture story Patrick Byrne bankrolled to get the overall feel of whet was being pushed, now knowing he was being tasked by the FBI to shake up Wall St for some reason

2. Read all of 9/11 2008 Report in full and make notes - I haven’t read that freaking novel yet, just bits and pieces. Try to run down where it came from

3. Find link between Bill Browder-Boris Berezovsky-Marc Rich. There’s got to be one. What role does Glencore play, Marc Rich’s company? Related ATS thread

4. What happened during Russia Aluminum Wars? Who did Marc Rich build ties with? Why did Vince Foster make several trips to Switzerland before the Clintons even entered the White House in 1993? Who did Marc Rich help after his pardon from Clinton and in the years leading up to his death, 2001-13? Did anyone report how much Marc Rich made off Russia aluminum?

5. Review FBI Vault Marc Rich files/make notes

6. Review Bill Clinton pardon Marc Rich FBI Vault files/make notes

7. Determine when Epstein met Les Wexner and if Les Wexner and Robert Maxwell knew each other before Epstein entered the picture with Ghislaine in 1992? Did Les and Epstein ever share the same lawyers?

8. Look into Epstein lawyer who also worked for Vicky Ward’s parents possibly, or at least this property listed again for sale Listing
Strange history

9. Finish Global Octopus book notes

10. Read/make notes on Robert Maxwell Israel Superspy book

11. Watch Imperium video 1+2 - make notes; covers Dutroux case, Franklin Cover up, pizzagate, and more in this decent documentary
Part 1

Part 2

12. Read/notes on Cover-up book regarding FBI and organized crime relationship

13. Read Godfather of the Kremlin book/make notes - author shot dead in Moscow 2004

14. Research Carbyne, Epstein partly-funded company with Barak, who’s running for Israeli PM against Netanyahu
- Who are they marketing this to?
- Who is already using it?
- How similar is it to PROMIS?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Forgot an important one

15. Compare Nick Bryant’s Franklin Cover up little black book to Epstein’s little black book. How many names are the same? Bryant’s book copy came out in Gawker 2015. Still trying to find link to copy.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Bump. This is an amazing thread and imo deserves more attention.

Amazing how all these characters are somehow connected by one way or another. Deep, deep rabbit hole we have here.

edit on 16-8-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As far as 124 Parc Monceau in Palm Beach is concerned, from what I've been able to see, is a rabbit hole by itself.

If anyone chooses to delve into it, here's a couple things expanding on what Amazing Polly said in her video.

Tax Deed History

1978 - property went from a Harriette Little to a John Stone WIllim and Wynne Willim $300,000
1984 - property went from a Jacqueline Maranger Desmarias to Minda de Gunzburg of NY, NY; says Grantor is in Montreal, Quebec Canada $1,950,000 - no indication of how property went from Willims to Desmarias to be sold to de Gunzburg
1986 - Aileen Mindel de Gunzburg estate sold it to a Guido Goldman for $2,200,000
1987 - Deed of Trust - Guido Goldman to Volker Benneman for $1,850,000
1990 - Volker Benneman, wife Dagmar sold to Peter Lanz of Munich, Germany for $1,700,000
2003 - Peter Lanz sold to Donna Ward for $3,450,000
2008 - Donna Ward sold it to a Greenway Financial LLC for $4,500,000
2014 - Greenway Financial LLC sold it to another LLC named after property address, 124 Parc Monceau LLC, $4,975,000
Apr 2016 - 124 Parc Monceau LLC sold the property back to Donna Ward
2/10/18 - Property appears to be listed for sale and has been on the market now for over 500 days

What makes this property interesting isn't so much that Donna Ward may be of relation to Vicky Ward, reporter, but the fact the lawyer of Epstein's, Darren Indyke, was involved with this property.

Darren Indyke has been a long-time lawyer for Jeff Epstein, and recently hired his own criminal lawyer.
Yahoo

...Epstein's longtime corporate attorneys, Darren Indyke and Jeffrey Schantz, have hired criminal defense attorneys, according to The New York Times. A Yahoo Finance investigation reveals Indyke’s and Schantz’s deep involvement in Epstein’s business transactions and their personal relationships with the disgraced financier. Our findings suggest that Epstein was by far the lawyers’ biggest client. In fact, we were unable to find records of their work with any clients other than Epstein or his associates. Indyke’s signature in particular spans across numerous filings involving Eptein’s foundations, trusts, entities, and business dealings.

Indyke, a 54-year-old Long Island native, has been by Epstein’s side since at least 1995, according to public records. Indkye’s name appears on charitable filings, real estate records, trademark filings, and other business matters related to Epstein and his inner circle.

He has also done work for Wexner and for the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been accused in civil lawsuits of enabling Epstein’s exploitation of young girls. (She has not been criminally charged and denies wrongdoing.) Indyke also signed a deed that certified the sale of a Palm Beach home that had belonged to the late Arnold Paul Prosperi, an associate of Epstein’s who visited him frequently in jail.

That property mentioned would be the Palm Beach home of 124 Parc Monceau.

The day Epstein went to jail in July 2008, Indyke himself was there to visit — he visited his client at least 38 times over the 13-month period, according to jail logs.

Charity work

The documents that bear Indyke’s and Epstein’s names speak to where the latter hoped to exert or build his influence and how Indyke helped Epstein do so. Indyke has been involved with virtually all of Epstein’s business dealings in the last two decades — his name appears as the treasurer and vice president of Epstein’s three most prominent nonprofits: The C.O.U.Q. Foundation, Gratitude America Ltd., and the J. Epstein Virgin Islands Foundation, also sometimes known as Enhanced Education. The latter two charitable giving organizations are registered in the U.S. Virgin Islands, while the C.O.U.Q. Foundation, defunct since 2012, was based in New York State.

The foundations' giving records show donations to colleges, research foundations, and arts organizations. Other beneficiaries include the Clinton Foundation, Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, and the Edge Foundation, an educational research organization that recently scrubbed Epstein from its website. Indyke was listed as the treasurer of Gratitude America, which received a $10 million donation from an entity tied to private equity billionaire Leon Black of Apollo Management, according to a 990 form.

For those of you who are still like how did a Sater thread get to Epstein and all of this other stuff? There's a huge network here, and unless I decide to give up at some point, this thread will be long............

If we look at the Bayrock brochure, we clearly see Apollo linked with Leon Black. Same as Epstein. So Leon Black network, Michael Milken network, it's "all one big crime. It's the same crime." As Amazing Polly stated. I agree with her. While this is complex and difficult to chase down and spans decades going from past to present, it's all the same people. The same network. In a nutshell, the same bullcrap. Bayrock PDF

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
More from that Yahoo article on Epstein/Indyke

During Indyke’s 20-plus years with Epstein, he has also been connected with other associates of the now-deceased financier. He’s on documents connected to Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s former girlfriend, as well as Les Wexner, the L Brands CEO whose money Epstein managed. Indyke has also been tied to Lesley Groff, a longtime Epstein assistant, as well as Arnold Paul Prosperi a disbarred attorney who visited Epstein multiple times in jail. Indyke’s name appears as a trustee on Maxwell’s nonprofit, the Max Foundation, which made small donations from 2002 to 2010 but has been largely dormant in recent years.

In 1995, we know Prosperi, Epstein, and President Bill Clinton were at an intimate small dinner at Bill's house when he was President.

Daily Beast

The March 31, 1995 issue of the Palm Beach Post reported Epstein was one of 14 guests invited to Clinton’s fundraising dinner at Perelman’s Palm Beach home Casa Apava. After a full day of campaigning in Florida and a round of golf, the article stated, Clinton arrived at the mansion “on an island that reaches from the ocean to the Intracoastal” for the “three-hour dinner.” Among the guest list: singer Jimmy Buffett (who was a late addition), Miami Vice actor Don Johnson, actor Michael Douglas’ then-wife Deandra, DNC co-chair Don Fowler, business executive Bob Kanuth, and Clinton’s college friend and the dinner’s organizer Paul Prosperi. To attend, the Palm Beach Post reported, each guest donated $100,000 to the DNC.

Clinton’s Monday statement also insisted he only took “a total of four trips” with Epstein in 2002 and 2003—to Europe, Asia and Africa—“which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation.” During “every leg of the trip,” Clinton said, he was with staff, foundation supporters, and Secret Service agents.

Prosperi Visited Epstein in Jail 20x

Epstein was visited by Clinton college pal Arnold Paul Prosperi at least 20 times in Palm Beach County Jail while he was serving time for procuring an underage prostitute. Prosperi reportedly ran Clinton’s campaign for student body president while at Georgetown University and later went on to raise funds for him.

List of People Pardoned by Bill Clinton

31. Arnold Paul Prosperi – Florida attorney, tax fraud, managed Clinton's 1967 campaign for student-council president[5]

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's remind ourselves of the breadth of Sater's "cooperation."
Source

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Jeff Epstein - Leon Black - Apollo

Almost a decade after Jeffrey Epstein was first accused of preying on young women, he still had access to the inner sanctum of Apollo Global Management. Leon Black, Apollo’s billionaire chairman, met with the financier from time to time at the company’s New York offices, and he allowed Epstein to pitch personal tax strategies to the firm’s executives, according to people familiar with the matter.

Epstein cultivated a number of prominent Wall Street figures over the years. Yet his association with Black stretches back more than two decades and ran deeper and longer than even some at Apollo initially believed. For instance, in 2015, Black dispatched Apollo co-founder Marc Rowan to attend a meeting at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion with Edmond de Rothschild Group to discuss how the two firms could work more closely, two people said. Ariane de Rothschild and Cynthia Tobiano represented the European banking dynasty at Epstein’s home, the people said, though no follow-up meetings or deals ensued.

Epstein and Black have been acquaintances since at least the early 1990s. The relationship deepened as Black became one of the wealthiest and most powerful people in finance. Black is worth $6.5 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, having built Apollo -- along with Rowan and Josh Harris -- into one of the world’s largest private equity firms. The company reported that it raised more than $12 billion in the second quarter, bringing assets under management to about $312 billion.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Don't quite know how to say this, but I can help but get a bit queasy thinking about all of this, I mean this thing has literally eaten chewed up and spit out several highly intelligent people over the years.

I'd hate to see something happen to one of us if we happened to poke the beast in exactly wrong spot, without even being aware, and have some horrible events occur in our lives that are seemingly unrelated but are coordinated by the intelligence guiding this whole malevolent entity.

For example, one of us could post a public record or link to a random document showing a particular relationship that, to any of us, carries no special significance, but to the guiding minds behind the obfuscation does indeed posses a great deal of gravitas in their world and as a result the mere fact of that (the relationship between the various entities discussed being made clear) repercussions would then fall upon the one who brought to light the information by sheer chance.

Or maybe I'm just a random paranoid internet denizen amongst many others.

edit on 17-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
JAC, it’s crossed my mind more than once. But with so many people digging across the net, I’m not sure they can take everyone out.

I think compiling all the information and sourcing it online together is a bit like an insurance policy... can they really chase down everyone who may have a thread? It’s doubtful.

On one hand, I think Barr-Trump administration are part of some long term sting to root out this global infestation, let’s call it, and this has been going on since the 2000s... or they are part of it, knew about it, Epstein will be the fall guy, and anyone and no one is supposed to look further or they re a conspiracy theorist/domestic terrorist.

It’s all a bit confusing, given Trump and even his so-called mentor Roy Cohn are names which run through some of this tale. I didn’t realize Trump knew Adnan Khashoggi likely through Cohn until I read the Webb deep dive series.

I’m going to keep going with this and hope for the best, but if the consensus is we should back off, I can do that, too. This is so much work.

edit on 8/17/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

ETA: to clarify, I meant if Trump is part of a sting then the good guys are somewhat in control (maybe) and there’s nothing to worry about because they’re more worried about arrests than what’s online. But if that’s not the case, this deep dive that could expand much more is deeper than most out there I’ve seen and that is when I feel nervous.
edit on 8/17/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Add

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I’m going to go dark for a bit.

I’ll be back when I can - if anyone wants to take any of those above “leads” and run with it while I’m busy editing back to school, fall and holiday pictures the rest of the year (I have my own photography biz) go for it! I just know I’ll be swamped the remainder of the year, which is why I tried to blaze through a lot until now.

PS. I’ve also seen reports DynCorp plays a certain role in this. Haven’t chased that loose thread yet, either.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

I’m very not into social media. I loathe it actually. But I thought post Epstein death I’ll create an anonymous account on Twitter and start banging out a Felix Sater mega thread.

In the back of my mind I thought maybe at some point he will run across it, but I didn’t think much of it. Figured with all the crap on Twitter, it was unlikely.

I joined 4 days ago. Within 3 days he followed me. So I messaged him this evening.

He said call me we can discuss. I’m going to outline questions soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Holy #!

Dude, you have to point him here and see if he has time to go through everything you've accumulated and see if he has any input.

That is major big league there, buddy!

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

I’m very not into social media. I loathe it actually. But I thought post Epstein death I’ll create an anonymous account on Twitter and start banging out a Felix Sater mega thread.

In the back of my mind I thought maybe at some point he will run across it, but I didn’t think much of it. Figured with all the crap on Twitter, it was unlikely.

I joined 4 days ago. Within 3 days he followed me. So I messaged him this evening.

He said call me we can discuss. I’m going to outline questions soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here’s what I emailed him.
I don’t even know if that’s his real account.
I feel like I’m playing with fire.

1. How did you get first Wall St job after leaving Pace University? Were you already interested in Wall St, or were you asked by someone you knew?

2. What did you love most about Wall St in your 20s? You said you breathed it in like it was air. Wolf of Wall St comes to mind, so one imagines white powder being snuffed at desks, employees openly drinking - was this your experience or is that just the movies?

3. Was the 1991 bar fight over a woman you both knew, or just an attractive woman you liked? Did you know the stockbroker you fought with?

4. From the time of the bar fight, how long did it take before your license was revoked? Was this an immediate thing, or delayed? I noticed you continued working at Lehman Brothers into 1993, so I was curious what that work entailed during that time.

5. By the time you entered jail in June of '94, White Rock had been started by yourself and some other Gruntal men. When did you get involved? Was it before or after entering Edgecombe?

6. Stock scam illegal activities per records was between 1993 - 1996. You were in Edgecombe June '94 to Sept '95, so this has been a point of confusion for me in your background story. Did you begin the stock scam before entering Edgecombe, and then leave prison in Sept '95 on probation and jump back into it?

7. Why was the company renamed and moved to a Trump building in 1996?

8. How did you happen to know British Royal Family Lord Churchill to be asked to look at a deal in Moscow? What telecommunications company did you start, and what happened to it?

9. From 1997 to before FBI / Leo Taddeo contacted you in Moscow, how was the telecommunications company going? At what point in here did you meet Martin Blane?

10. Your statement to Chris Hayes about working with U.S. intelligence prior to the stock scam has confused me in this timeline. If the stock scam was over with approx. 1996 and the FBI was closing in on the key players involved, you're leaving to Moscow to look at a deal there... how could you have been working with them prior to the stock case? If you were working with U.S. intelligence way before the stock scam, this would be 1991 - 1993 range. This part is fuzzy for me.

11. Was the gym locker rented and discovered in 1998 yours or Gennady Klotsman's?

12. Your cooperation agreement with Weissmann was 1998. Did you learn about the U.S. Stinger missiles before or after signing it?

13. How much of the Scorpion and the Frog book would you say is accurate?

14. When you left prison Sept '95, White Rock became State St and moved to a Trump-owned building. Did you know Trump prior to Bayrock?

15. Some Bayrock reports show 2000 as official start date, and others reflect 2002. When was Bayrock formed officially?

16. How did you meet Tevfik Arif? Was it in Russia, Kazakhstan, or somewhere else?

17. You were driving into work on 9/11. Was your work at this time the Trump Tower building, the Bayrock offices on the 24th floor?

18. When did you first start looking into financial crimes around 9/11? Were you asked to? If so, can you say by which agency?

19. Can you comment on financial crimes regarding 9/11? Was this information reported to the FBI or another agency?

20. Who found the financial partners for Bayrock? Was this you or Tevfik, or both?

21. How did Apollo Real Estate get involved? Do you or Tevfik Arif know Leon Black?

22. Does the name Marc Rich have to do with any financial investigations you've looked into? What about Glencore?

23. Did any of your investigations or work ever tie into network of Boris Berezovsky, or Hermitage Capital, or Bill Browder during the time you were in Russia working for U.S. intelligence? Or even after you left Russia in 1998?

24. When and how did you meet the Khrapunovs? Muhktar Ablyazov? BTA Bank stated you met Ablyazov at a wedding in Sept '07 and the Khrapunovs perhaps a year prior. Is this accurate?

25. Do you know Frank Giustra?

26. Did any of your work tie into looking at the financial aspects of the Kazakhstan assets sold by Ablyazov to the Jeffcott Group incorporated in the British Virgin Islands?

27. When did you first hear of the charges being brought against Ablyazov and the Khrapunovs in Kazakhstan?

28. Do you have a personal opinion on the merits of Ablyazov's claims the allegations are only political and basically Nazarbayev is setting him up?

29. When you agreed to Cohen in a recent released exchange that you would ignore Trump saying he barely knew you because there was "bigger fish to fry," who are the fish which needed to be fried? Can you comment?

I told him I’d likely have more to ask, but I guess we will see what I get back from this. For all I know, it’s a troll account but the number he sent me is what’s online in white pages.
crazy

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join