It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curious Case of Felix Sater

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That strange lawsuit against Sater by Mariah Carey’s ex-agent got dropped about 4-5 days ago.

Source

Mariah Carey’s former manager Stella Bulochnikov is pulling her $1 million lawsuit against notorious Trump associate Felix Sater — because the whole mess was caused by “a misunderstanding,” Page Six has learned. In 2017, childhood friends Bulochnikov and Sater reunited and began dating, then set up a TV production company and began cooking up a TV show, “The Russian Sopranos,” about mobsters from their shared native country. But things soured, and Bulochikov accused Sater and his assistant, Kalsom Kam, of hacking into her computer and cellphone to access confidential professional information.

As Page Six first reported, she filed a suit in Brooklyn federal court in March demanding $1 million from the former lover.

Now Page Six is told that Bulochnikov — who managed Carey for two turbulent years until 2018 — has “discontinued” the action against Sater.

As Page Six first reported, she filed a suit in Brooklyn federal court in March demanding $1 million from the former lover.

Now Page Six is told that Bulochnikov — who managed Carey for two turbulent years until 2018 — has “discontinued” the action against Sater.

Bulochnikov released a statement to Page Six Tuesday saying that she and her company, Wikked Entertainment Inc., have dropped “their action against Felix Sater and Kalsom Kam.”

The statement said that Sater and Kam “vehemently denied the allegations” in her suit and that all the “parties acknowledge that the lawsuit arose out of a misunderstanding and that there was no wrongdoing by any of the parties.”

It’s unclear exactly what the “misunderstanding” was about.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I ordered three books I need to read. Then cover in this thread.
All written by Gordon Thomas.

The Assassination of Robert Maxwell Israel’s Superspy
www.goodreads.com...

Gideon’s Spies The Secret History of Mossad
www.goodreads.com...

and this last one to attempt to better understand how we moved from drug trafficking to both drug sex and human trafficking at the level we appear to be at today

Enslaved
www.goodreads.com...

This author is supposed to be a decent researcher and has won awards for his reporting, but some of the reviews on these books are poor. I had to order them as actual books, no kindle, so I’m going to try to mark/highlight as I read, anything for this thread book by book until I get through all three. Going to be a bit. I’m a fairly quick and seasoned reader but I expect each book to take a few days.

So when I’m gone from this thread a few days at a time, I’m fine. If I’m gone a month or longer, sound the alarm. (mostly kidding)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wtf

So that Deep Capture site I sourced a couple pages back with the info on the Milken network which linked to Sater. It suggested Felix Sater was a Russian boss. I questioned how they made the leap. Well, I found out Deep Capture is a Patrick Byrne bankrolled thing.

Why I find this interesting is two reasons:

1) the main source of this Sater-Mogilevich connection used by the media everywhere traces ultimately back to Deep Capture as the original source. The source being used often is the Supreme Court writ of certiorari 14-646 but Richard Lerner admitted his source for that detail was off this site Source

The Sater-Mogilevich link is found in a Supreme Court petition for a writ of certiorari in Palmer v John Doe. 14-676. This sounds like credible evidence. It’s convinced many people, including me, as my 2017 blog post shows. The thing is it’s bull#. Yes, I know. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. While reporting my book, Trump/Russia, I tried to get to the bottom of this. I asked Richard Lerner, the attorney who wrote the Supreme Court petition, how he learned about the Sater-Mogilevich connection. He sheepishly admitted that it comes a website called Deep Capture.

2) Byrne only recently came out saying he was working with the FBI informing on Maria Butina, the Russian NRA lady he was romantically involved with. Sara Carter

In an interview several weeks ago, Byrne recounted first meeting Butina at Freedom Fest 2015. He described the relationship that developed between the two and revealed that he had initiated contact in July, 2015 with the FBI after his first meeting with Butina. He also disclosed that he met twice with Justice Department attorneys in April, 2019 giving a total of seven hours of interviews on the separate occasions. A source directly familiar with the interviews, confirmed those meetings took place. Butina’s lawyer, Robert Driscoll, also confirmed the relationship between Byrne and Butina. Driscoll stated that he also had relayed the information to the FBI and prosecutors earlier during his trial, and asked repeatedly about any Brady material -exculpatory information – that the bureau may have collected from Byrne on Butina, to no avail. The bureau denied it had any information regarding Byrne and Butina’s relationship, said Driscoll.

On Thursday, Driscoll sent a letter to United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut John Durham, who was appointed by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the FBI’s handling of the Russia investigation; Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is conducting an investigation into the bureau’s origins of the Trump probe and Corey Amundson, with the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Professional Responsibility.

In writing, the government denied the existence of any such Brady material,” Driscoll stated in his letter. “Orally, during debrief sessions with Maria, I directly told the government that I believed Patrick Byrne, Chief Executive of Overstock.com, who had a sporadic relationship with Maria over a period of years prior to her arrest, was a government informant. My speculation was flatly denied. My associate Alfred Carry made similar assertions in a separate debrief that he covered and was also rebuffed.”

“Mr. Byrne has now contacted me and has confirmed that he, indeed, had a ‘non-standard arrangement’ with the FBI for many years, and that beginning in 2015 through Maria’s arrest, he communicated and assisted government agents with their investigation of Maria. During this time, he stated he acted at the direction of the government and federal agents by, at their instruction, kindling a manipulative romantic relationship with her. He also told me that some of the details he provided the government regarding Maria in response was exculpatory—that is, he reported to the government that Maria’s behavior and interaction with him was inconsistent with her being a foreign agent and more likely an idealist and age-appropriate peace activist.”

There’s more I need to add to this. Good Lord.
I’ll try to get to it tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I haven’t seen anyone on ATS yet make note of how interesting it is that Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby, (yes, his wife) co-authored an article for WSJ in 2007 on Washington insiders and notables representing Russians.

WSJ

Former Federal Bureau of Investigation director William Sessions once condemned Russia's rising mafia. "We can beat organized crime," he told a Moscow security conference in 1997. Today, Mr. Sessions is a lawyer for one of the FBI's "Most Wanted": Semyon Mogilevich, a Ukraine-born Russian whom the FBI says is one of Russia's most powerful organized-crime figures.

So when the FBI finally gets a case against Mogilevich in 2007, he’s represented by a former FBI Director? This Russian “mob boss of bosses” after tracking him for a decade and him being on their Most Wanted list? Weird.

Let me try to grasp this:

1990 - William Sessions, FBI Dir. during PROMIS/Inslaw case
1991 - Danny Casolaro found dead hotel bathtub
1993 - William Sessions fired from FBI Dir. position by President Clinton
1996 - Mogilevich on FBI radar, meeting in Moscow with various agencies to discuss report on Mogilevich and discuss organized crime
1998 - Sater signs cooperating agreement with A. Weismann; FBI releases Eurasia crime report naming Mogilevich as leader with 250 members
2001 - Mueller FBI Dir.; 9/11 attack; FBI focus changes from org. crime to terrorism
2003 - Mogilevich indicted countless fraud charges; YBM Magnex
2007 - Mogilevich tells BBC interviewer his business is wheat and grain; Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby co-author a WSJ article about former FBI Dir. William Sessions representing Mogilevich
2008 - Global banking crisis; Sater forced to leave Bayrock after reports of his criminal background/ ties to org. crime in news articles; already met Ablyazov and Khrapunovs
2009 - Ablyazov and Khrapunovs flee Kazakhstan amidst charges of money laundering; uranium one deal could have been laundering money; Deep Capture site bankrolled by Patrick Byrne details Mark Mitchell’s research on shady Wall St pre-banking collapse and ties Sater’s father to Mogilevich crime boss with zero evidence
2010 - Sater returns to Trump Tower 26th floor 2 offices from Trump
2011 - Mueller gives Iron Triangle org. crime speech naming specifically the Mogilevich Organization
2012 - After Bill Browder lobbying, Congress/Obama passes Magnitsky Act in Dec
2013 - Preet Bharara brings case against Prevezon Holdings using Magnitsky Act; Katsyv personal lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya gets involved in case; US alleging Prevezon was beneficiary of some of the funds acquired in 2007 tax fraud/ criminal organization ‘Kyluev Group’
2014-16 - Bruce Ohr/Christopher Steele trying to cultivate Russian oligarchs as assets; Fusion GPS/Simpson hired by Veselnitskaya on Prevezon case to research Bill Browder; Russian filmmaker starts film on Magnitsky case and ends up not buying the official story
2016 - Trump Tower infamous meeting with Russian lawyer; Fusion GPS ties to dossier, Prevezon case and PROMIS money laundering software case
2017 - Simpson testifies his first look at Trump fixated on Sater for alleged ties to Mogilevich
2019 - Sater states Simpson perjured himself when making statements about Sater and Simpson is “closest to Russia” the media will get; Patrick Byrne who bankrolled Deep Capture that linked Sater’s father to Mogilevich says he was informing for FBI while having romantic relationship with Maria Butina, another so-called Russian tie to Republicans/Trump campaign and suggests he was part of a “soft coup” attempt

I’m lost. Pretty lost.
If anyone out there is making heads or tails of all this, I’m all ears.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And to get another view on how messy and ridiculously complex all of this feels and actually is... here’s a good diagram walk thru of connections.
This focuses on Epstein but shows how he connects to Neil Bush who connects to Sater.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
For those of you who may not quite understand why I’m delaying the thread for a bit to get through these books related to Mossad and Robert Maxwell, it’s because of the recent Epstein news and attempting to piece all this together.

So, 1991 Maxwell is dead on his yacht.
1992 Epstein links to Maxwell’s grown daughter, Ghislaine
By 1997, I believe, Leon Black is funding Epstein in part, and by 2003, may be off by a year, Leon Black is partly funding Apollo Real Estate Management which is partly funding Felix Sater’s company Bayrock, doing Trump licensed real estate deals.
Milken and Black are close friends, per reports.

I am hopeful to glean more background details from these books. They just aren’t short. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

I’m lost. Pretty lost.

You aren't the only one who is confused. There are so many tangled threads here that I despair of ever making any sense of it all.

We have several former FBI heads tied in at several places in a very questionable manner, Sater gather Intel on many of those Rissian organized crime assets, PROMIS money laundering/Intel gathering shenanigans, and many of the current people investigating President Trump for ties to Russia that have their own shady ties to Russia.

Wtf?!
edit on 2-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The problem is all I care about is the truth.

I honestly don’t give a hoot who ends up being the bad guy and the good guy, if Sater is bad, so be it. Trump, so be it.

What’s frustrating is not getting a clear view among the chaos of facts amidst misinformation, disinformation, blatant fake news, court records that contain statements which may or may not be accurate, and not chase my own damn tail too much.

And not scream.

I only want the #ucking truth. And it seems like an impossible chore.
edit on 8/2/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

I’m lost. Pretty lost.

You aren't the only one who is confused. There are so many tangled threads here that I despair of ever making any sense of it all.

We have several former FBI heads tied in at several places in a very questionable manner, Sater gather Intel on many of those Rissian organized crime assets, PROMIS money laundering/Intel gathering shenanigans, and many of the current people investigating President Trump for ties to Russia that have their own shady ties to Russia.

Wtf?!

Throw in the U1 deal only making real sense as being a cover for money laundering- why else would Eugene whatever-his-weird-last-name-was appear to willingly lose billions on the deal? And Sater connected in bizarre ways to the very Kazakhstan bank and individuals associated with said deal (minus the poor chaps stuck in secret Kazakh prisons their family and friends can’t visit)? And that bank hiring Arcanum intelligence firm who hires little-known company Litco, Sater’s company, to find the stolen money and years later accusing Sater in a lawsuit of laundering the money for the very individuals who had been accused? Arcanum having not been founded until 2006 by Ron Wahid, after the original Guistra-Clinton-Kurzin UrAsia Energy deal in 2005.

All of these intricate details in each of these separate stories spell out what? I haven’t the foggiest. And without the foggiest, does one write an aimless book?

Frustrated. Info seems important, but what do you do with it all? (grows six more gray hairs)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Now IF... IF... as some obscure may-be-fake reporting has indicated and the U1 deal was in fact money laundering in which part of money went to the DNC, and Trump agreed years ago along with Sater and military intelligence including possibly Page along with Mueller and Rosenstein and Flynn to willingly walk into their cluster f#cks and all of this has been some kind of trap, setup, sting, I might be able to see it.

Trump back in 1987 after losing his Uncle John G. Trump who told him a lot about nukes, suitcase nukes, his fears for the future, seems to then travel to Moscow and continue to do deals traveling the world dealing with Deutsche Bank, who seemed open to money laundering, and his Trump Tower building in the 90s through earlier 2000s often being under FBI surveillance due to Russian organized crime presence. We know all of this as fact. So how troubled did Trump get about this issue dealing with nuclear tech getting into not just nation-state hands, but anyone’s hands? Did he become a further asset to the government known only to a strict few? Is this how Trump and Sater connect - the FBI and organized crime? Both as assets appearing to be mob-tied?

When the media has looked so closely at Trump-Russia ties, why can I not find one mainstream journalist detailing the fact Ablyazov and Sater both connect to U1? Why is this detail seemingly off-limits?

Did Trump and Sater’s work as assets laundering money for organized crime lead them to finding ties to both sides of congress with the mafia? Or was all of Trump’s campaign regarding the Deep State propaganda and he’s part of the deep state? Why then have DOJ jailing Epstein with no bail or special deal this go-round?

I’m going to have to shake off my frustration and keep trekking forward. There’s gotta be a bigger picture here other than the obvious, that perhaps the “octopus” set up trump but he knew he was being set up and set them back up for the finale? What many have been saying for awhile, just not labeling it the Octopus.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Let’s start more of this grueling process of quoting from books.

I wouldn’t take the time to do all of this if I didn’t believe strongly this was Information which should all be compiled together online in a forum like this one where it can reasonably be digested, analyzed, and added to indefinitely.

The Octopus of Global Control by Charlie Robinson
www.amazon.com...=nodl_

If the goal of the New World Order is to control the entire planet, they will need to know where the pressure points are so that this small group of people can bring the world to their knees. In the broad sense, it requires the control of information, but that can be broken down further.

The eight tentacles of the Octopus are military control, governmental control, covert control, physical control, financial control, media control, spiritual control, and scientific control.

The United States “war machine” has a staggering amount of money to play with. To put their spending into the proper context, think about this. If we took all the money that America spends on their military program and used it to take care of the problems at home instead, there would be enough money to buy every single homeless person a $ 1,000,000 home. This is total insanity. “A world without nuclear weapons would be less stable and more dangerous for all of us.”-Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister of Great Brittan. Margaret, do you know what a nuclear weapon is and what they do? For someone that had so many pedophiles in her Cabinet, you would think that Margaret Thatcher would be the last person to talk about a more dangerous world.

“Alas, our technology has marched ahead of our spiritual and social evolution, making us, frankly, a dangerous people.”–Dr. Steven Greer, founder, Disclosure Project.

These secret programs are known as “Special Access Programs” (SAP) or “Deep Black Programs”, are classified as “so sensitive that they are exempt from standard reporting requirements to the Congress.” The Black Budget is a covert slush fund financed by the Department of Defense. The money from the Black Budget is never detailed in the reports by the department. In 2013, the Department of Defense received around to $ 2.6 trillion, with more than $ 50 billion going to the Black Budget. This money is used for financing spy agencies, new military technologies, and a whole bunch of other shady projects.

I’m going to pause here and detail how Clinton’s emails contained SAP information.

ODNI OIG: “This is the segment of emails I had to have people in my office read into particular programs to even see these emails. We didn’t possess the required clearances and compartments.”

Even the Office Inspector General for the Office of the Department of National Intelligence didn’t have the clearance to see what was in the emails until he was “read in” along with other members of his team.
www.c-span.org.../special-access-programs-involved

FBI Vault
[p. 13-14]

22. In conjunction with this investigation, the FBI sought a determination from the relevant original classification authorities as to whether certain of the 30,490 emails contained classified information at the time they were sent. In response to the FBI’s requests for classification determinations, the relevant original classification authorities determined that 81 email chains, which the FBI investigation determined were transmitted and stored on the Clinton Server, contained classified information ranging from the Confidential to Top Secret/Special Access Program levels at the time they were sent between 2009 and 2013. The relevant original classification authorities determined that information in 68 of these email chains remains classified.

Back to the Octopus book.

Would it surprise you to know that the Bush family and the bin Laden family have been in business together for decades? If this is news to you, you might want to go back and look at the 9/ 11 attacks again, but through a new lens. A lens that allows one to see the long, and very lucrative, business arraignment that these two criminal families have fostered over the last half of the 20th Century and continuing today. The bin Laden family is one of the wealthiest in the Gulf region, with the bulk of their wealth coming from their construction related businesses. Like most wealthy dynasty families, over the years they have diversified into other business and investment opportunities, and have expanded out of their origins in Saudi Arabia and into, not only other countries in the region but throughout the world. One of these countries is the United States.

“I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority.”–George W Bush, March 13, 2002. Nope, not a tough guy after all. Wow, it only took a grand total of six months to go from “number one priority” to “it’s not our priority”. "I truly am not that concerned about Osama bin Laden."-George W. Bush Bush’s change in attitude did not happen over the course of a decade, or after wrapping up his second term in office. No, this change happened over the course of a football season, including the playoffs. “Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized. I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you.”–George W. Bush, talking about hunting Bin Laden.

I’ll pick up again here tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So while it is a little remarkable on its face that a guy the President worked with on real estate deals before he became the President and before Bayrock was formed and 9/11 occurred, he had obtained Osama bin Laden’s phone numbers. More than one.

While I see this now finally in 2019 being confirmed as fact by the Judge in Sater’s case regarding the stock fraud which was sealed for over a decade, I am rarely seeing people asking HOW.

We are alluded to the notion his Soviet intelligence contacts must have had contacts with al Qaeda network. Possibly.

But I have often wondered in researching Sater how this leap from young kid on Wall St. to Russia in 1996-1998 with a TELECOM company working for the CIA to real estate developer/construction deals. How did this happen? It’s an awkward timeline of careers. But the fact the bin Laden dynasty is construction then becomes an interesting detail when coupled with the fact Sater had in unknown ways obtained Osama’s contact info.

Questions then become if they had his numbers, they had to have been monitoring his calls. If they were monitoring his calls at least by 1998-1999 when it seems Sater turned this information over, how did he not speak of 9/11 planning all this time? Or did he speak of it and our intel agencies did nothing?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Back to the book:

“The United States has entered the ranks of the failed states. One of the most remarkable manifestations of a failed state is that the criminals are all inside the government operating against the people, whereas in a normal state, the criminals are on the outside of the government, operating against it. So, we now have every manifestation of being a failed state, with the government in the hands of a few Wall Street gangsters.”-Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan.

“Americans need to understand that they have lost their country. The rest of the world needs to recognize that Washington is not merely the most complete police state since Stalinism, but also a threat to the entire world. The hubris and arrogance of Washington, combined with Washington's huge supply of weapons of mass destruction, make Washington the greatest threat that has ever existed to all life on the planet. Washington is the enemy of all humanity.”-Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan.

War is good for business but bad for public relations. If one country wants another country to do something, and a traditional war is not an option, an effective tool has been to impose “sanctions” on a country. This can be used to embarrass another country or their government, or it can be used as a passive-aggressive form of warfare. If you want to restrict deliveries of essential supplies you can slap a “No-Fly Zone” designation on a region, or a country, and prevent the airplanes from entering the airspace, thus removing a supply option to the area. Why one country thinks they can dictate the comings and goings of airplanes in another countries’ airspace is beyond me, but this is the 21st Century version of a road block. You can kill someone by dropping a bomb on their house, you can kill someone by restricting their access to medicine, or you can kill someone by preventing food from being imported into their country. The results are the same in the end, but the perception of the crime is very different. People can directly link a bomb blast to a death, but starving a country to death doesn’t have the “1st Degree Murder” direct connection, perhaps because it is a gradual process. The Western governments LOVE placing “sanctions” on countries that aren’t bending over. Instead of dropping a bunch of bombs to force a country to things your way, they instead remove things from the country such as money, food, medicine, weapons, whatever to force the country to get onboard with the plan. "How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."-Adolph Hitler, public speaker & psychopath. The Council on Foreign Relations defines “sanctions” as a method that Governments and multinational bodies use to try to alter the strategic decisions of state and non-state actors that threaten their interests or violate international norms of behavior. Critics say sanctions are often poorly conceived and rarely successful in changing a target’s conduct, while supporters contend they have become more effective in recent years and remain an essential foreign policy tool. Sanctions have become the defining feature of the Western response to several geopolitical challenges, including Iran’s nuclear program and Russia’s intervention in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

During an interview on “60 Minutes” on May 12th, 1996, Reporter Lesley Stahl asked Secretary of State Madeleine Albright a very simple question about the sanctions the United States that were imposed on Iraq after the 1st Gulf War. Her response was horrifying. Lesley Stahl: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it? Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it. Madeleine, your membership card to the Human Race has been revoked. It is difficult to understand how a person can calculate the value of 500,000 kids in a way that places a higher value on proving a political point. These politicians think that they are the “elite” of our society. How elite can you be if you are willing to trade 500,000 children for anything?

The Revolving Door of Lobbyists & Politicians

Eric Holder is set to return to his former employer, Covington & Burling, after wrapping up his six-year career as the Attorney General. Before becoming the Attorney General, Holder worked at Covington & Burling for eight years while he was pulling down $ 3 million a year compensation package Covington & Burling is a firm that represents the biggest banks on Wall Street, the same big banks that Eric Holder refused to prosecute. Pretty convenient that Holder is returning to his former company. They are going to be paying him a ton of money as a “thank you” for the work he did that benefitted Covington & Burling while Holder served as the Attorney General.

Margaret Richardson was Holder’s DOJ Chief of Staff, and she also left the Justice Department to go to Covington & Burling.
Lanny Brewer was the former Department of Justice (DOJ) Criminal Division Chief, but now he is back at Covington at a $ 4million salary.
Mythili Raman, the DOJ's former Acting Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, has joined 800-lawyer Covington & Burling as a partner.

Most people have a negative perception of lobbying, in part because it appears to be set up in a way that arouses suspicion, and appears ripe for fraud. There is so much money flowing through the lobbying industry, there are shady politicians, silent agendas, and a revolving door where politicians can go directly into the private sector as soon as their term is up, and people in the private sector looking to fill their ego can go directly into some political office.

“The crush of lobbyists in Washington and purchase of the media by corporations has created a big business run government and a worthless press leaving Americans screwed and ill-informed.”-Adam McKay, producer.

When a politician runs for office or seeks re-election, the process requires money, and the bigger and more important the position, the more money the election campaign costs. Candidates seek to raise money from citizens to fund their campaign, but the need to expand the reach of potential political contributors is a constant focus. This relationship between the potential politician and a corporation or political action group (PAC) creates a potential conflict of interest where money could be exchanged for influence. And, of course, it is. These companies and organizations aren’t contributing to a candidate’s campaign just because they like the candidate; rather, they are funding them because they want something in return. This should be pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. In addition to campaign contributions to elected officials and candidates, companies, labor unions, and other organizations spend billions of dollars each year on lobbying Congress and federal agencies. The number of lobbyists working in Washington D.C. is anywhere from 10,400 to 14,800, with estimates of $ 48.39 billion spent on lobbying since 1998, an average of $ 2.54 billion per year.

These are the publicly traded companies that have spent the most money on direct lobbying over the last decade:

General Electric: $ 134 million
AT& T: $ 91.2 million
Boeing Co: $ 90.3 million
Northrop Grumman: $ 87.9 million
Comcast Corp: $ 86.4 million
Verizon: $ 86.4 million
FedEx Corp: $ 85.7 million
Exxon Mobil: $ 85 million
Lockheed Martin: $ 78.8 million
Pfizer: $ 77.8 million

So how effective were their lobbying efforts?
Damn effective.

Northrop Grumman’s sales increased from $ 5.2 billion to $ 11.1 billion. Lockheed Martin also saw a staggering increase of over $ 7 billion, from $ 14.7 billion to $ 21.9 billion.

Money well spent.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."-Woodrow Wilson, former President, United States of America. The New Freedom, 1913. This tentacle of the Octopus has been squeezing its prey for well over 100 years under a variety of different names. Some in positions of power have tried to warn us about them, but we never really understood what we were up against. “Today the path to total dictatorship in the U.S. can be laid by strictly legal means. We have a well-organized political action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one-party state. It operates secretly, silently, continuously to transform our Government. This ruthless power-seeking elite is a disease of our century. This group is answerable neither to the President, the Congress, nor the courts. It is practically irremovable.”–William Jenner, former Senator, 1954.

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”–Daniel K. Inouye, US Senator from Hawaii, giving testimony at the Iran-Contra Hearings, 1986. Sounds like the plot for a crappy Nicolas Cage movie, doesn’t it? “A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many, and various, and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks.”-John C. Calhoun, former Vice President of the United States.

The “Deep State” is a parallel secret government, organized by a covert faction of the intelligence agencies, operated by a splinter cell of the United States military-industrial complex, financed through both the major banks, and the sale of illegal drugs, weapons, and human trafficking. They are international in their reach, owe no allegiance to any particular country, and are unbelievably ruthless in the protection of their interests. “The Deep State is an extremely powerful network that controls nearly everything around you. You won’t read about it in the news because it controls the news. Politicians won’t talk about it publicly. That would be like a mobster discussing murder and robbery on the 6 o’clock news. You could say the Deep State is hidden, but it’s only hidden in plain sight.”–Doug Casey, financial analyst.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It you haven’t noticed, this author likes to mix in a lot of actual quotes from the past to further make his point what can one call conspiracy when there are those throughout history who have flat out told us, the public.

We can think of the Deep State as a mix of the most devious and criminal aspects of several different industries. They are the All-star team of scumbags and sociopaths, all with a very specialized role within this organization. It is not to say that everyone in these industries is in on it, or that everyone within the specific company is in on it because they are not. They find and compromise important people within specific companies and quietly draw them into the organization. Boiled down to a single sentence by the person who coined the term the “Deep State”, author Peter Dale Scott, he describes it as “The embedded, anti-democratic power structures within a government, something very few democracies can claim to be free from.”

We’ve Been Dancing With Mr. Brownstone

A “Brownstone Operation” is when a government intelligence agency recruits underage prostitutes in order to entrap an individual in a compromising position. The incriminating evidence is then used to blackmail and control the individual from that point on. These incidents are usually filmed, and the operation will take place inside a house or condo that has been retrofitted with multiple hidden video cameras and microphones.

Gosh, sounds like Mr. Epstein’s residences.

“The Deep State is now in the wide open. We can see it. The Deep State being the bankers, crooked politicians, a crooked government, and mainstream media colluding and working together.”–SGT Report. The media pushes the narrative of a boogieman commanding his network of terrorists from his mountain hideout in the mountains of Tora Bora, but the people running the Deep State are the real terrorists on this planet. “The Deep State is so heavily entrenched, so well protected by surveillance, firepower, money and its ability to co-opt resistance that it is almost impervious to change. If there is anything the Deep State requires it is silent, uninterrupted cash flow and the confidence that things will go on as they have in the past. It is even willing to tolerate a degree of gridlock: Partisan mud wrestling over cultural issues may be a useful distraction from its agenda.”–Mike Lofgren, author, The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government.

“It refers to a parallel secret government, organized by the intelligence and security apparatus, financed by drugs, and engaging in illicit violence, to protect the status and interests of the military against threats from intellectuals, religious groups, and occasionally the constitutional government. In this book, I adapt the term somewhat to refer to the wider interface in America between the public, the constitutionally established state, and the deep forces behind it of wealth, power, and violence outside the government. You might call it the back door of the Public state, giving access to dark forces outside the law.”-Peter Dale Scott, author, The Road to 9/ 11. Just because several of the intelligence agencies of the United States are involved with the Deep State does not mean that this is an American organization, or that they only have American interests in mind. Yes, there are important people from the United States government agencies and American-based businesses, but this organization is global in both composition and reach. Their goals may align with some of the policies of the United States, but not always. “The result every time is more war, billions of dollars to the Pentagon slush fund, more false flags to justify more wars, more corruption and less accountability from government officials who get caught lying and committing crimes, more lies and propaganda sold to us by CIA’s mainstream media, more police state and tyranny against the people, less freedoms, more staged mass shootings, more globalization and illegal trade agreements, more medical and scientific fraud and false claims to feed the pockets of the pharmaceutical industries and vaccine industries, and, among other things, bigger steps to get us closer and closer to the permanent establishment of a New World Order to be sold as United Nations’ ‘sustainable’ living and ‘global peace and prosperity’.”–Bernie Suarez, author.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

“There’s a secret government, inside the government, and I don’t control it.”–Bill Clinton, former President of the United States.

“Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal.

We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.

The object of persecution is persecution.
The object of torture is torture.
The object of power is power.
Now you begin to understand me.”

― George Orwell, author, 1984.

Wall Street & Silicon Valley

The “Old World” industries of banking have given rise, through massive investments, to the “New World” of technology created in Silicon Valley. The merging of these two industries is most notable through the process of Wall Street banks taking Silicon Valley tech companies public, or raising investment money through the sale of company stock. Those who did not understand or believe the corrupted nature of Wall Street at the turn of the century, now have a much better level of understanding of the corruption within the upper echelons of Wall Street and the United States government after seeing how the TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) money was extorted from the government by the bankers through a threat of martial law and a financial system collapse, two things that are most likely on their way regardless.

"I used to say to him ‘what's the point of all this? You have all the money in the world you need, you have all the power you need, what's the point, what's the end goal?’ to which Rockefeller replied (paraphrasing), ‘The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world’."–Aaron Russo, producer, from an interview about his conversations with his friend, Nick Rockefeller.

"The planet is being controlled, to an alarming extent, by elites, or, as I call them, cartels. There are many cartels, but seven are the most powerful. They evolve, they learn from one another, they both compete and cooperate. Unfortunately, the trend is more towards cooperation. These seven cartels represent the following areas: Government, Military, Intelligence, Energy, Money, Media, and Medical. I came to this map of cartels through my own research on the medical monopoly. That's where it started, in 1986. Once you understand these cartel elites, you can begin to separate out information into loose layers of importance, as in, which layer of the control game are we talking about? Because it's all about layers. And at most layers, the players are forwarding agendas which they do not realize fit into higher and more destructive agendas."-Jon Rappoport, journalist & author.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Patrick Clawson intends to challenge Dick Cheney for the “Biggest Asshole in the Universe” heavyweight belt. He and his fellow New World Order buddies, normally secretive and clandestine, sometimes just can’t help themselves and boast about what they have planned for the world. This speech gives the public a small glimpse into what these maniacs really think, and how they plan to go about making their dream a reality.

“I frankly find that crisis initiation is really tough. And it’s very hard for me to see how the United States President can get us into war with Iran. Uh, which leads me to conclude that if in fact, compromise is not coming that the traditional way that America gets into war is what would be best for U.S. interests.

Some people might think that Mr. Roosevelt wanted to get us into World War II, as David mentioned, you may recall we had to wait for Pearl Harbor.

Some people think Mr. Wilson wanted to get us into World War I, you may recall we had to wait for the Lusitania episode.

Some people might think that Mr. Johnson wanted to send troops to Vietnam, you may recall we had to wait for the Gulf of Tonkin episode.

We didn’t go to war with Spain until the USS–until the Maine exploded.

And may I point out that Mr. Lincoln did not feel he could call out the Federal Army until Fort Sumter was attacked which is why he ordered the commander of Fort Sumter to do exactly that thing which the South Carolinians had said would cause an attack.

So if in fact, the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war. One can combine other means of pressure with sanctions. I mentioned that explosion on August 17th. We could step up the pressure.

I mean look, people, Iranian submarines periodically go down, some day one of them might not come up, who would know why? We could do a variety of things if we wish to increase the pressure. I’m not advocating that, but I’m just suggesting that this is not an either or proposition, you know it’s just sanctions has–has to succeed or it's other things. We are in the games of using covert means against the Iranians. We could–we could get nastier at that.”
-Patrick Clawson, Israel Lobbyist suggests false flag attack in order to start a war with Iran.

“Patrick Clawson of that leading Israeli-sponsored Jewish policy institute has told us that we need a false flag event, a fake attack, blamed on Iran to launch a war on Iran. He openly says that. You can watch him say in a video, the neoconservatives have openly admitted why they are doing what they are doing. They follow the Trotskyisan philosophy of governess through big lies and mass violence. And they believe they are elite that has the right even the duty to manipulate the minds of the public by creating fake terror evidence in order to achieve their agenda. They called for a New Pearl Harbor one year before 9 /11 and they got it. They have not even hidden their trail. It’s kind of disgusting that other scholars haven’t picked up on this.”-Dr. Kevin Barrett, author.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

In the 1900’ s the multinational corporations started to take over the world, helped in large part by the railroads and airplanes. As the industrial age boomed, raw materials were shipped all over the world, and manufacturers found themselves dependent on other companies in other countries for the materials they needed to build their products.

In the late 1930’ s, the largest German industrial company, I.G. Farben, produced commercial machinery, industrial machinery, chemicals, and military hardware. During World War II, 84% of Germany’s explosives were manufactured by I.G. Farben, as well as canisters of the notorious poison Zyklon B, initially used as a poison to kill lice and bed bugs, later used to kill the host, as well as the lice and bed bugs.

An essential partner of I.G. Farben was the Rockefeller owned Standard Oil, a company that sold millions of dollars of oil to the Germans. In fact, the planes flown by the Luftwaffe couldn’t operate without a special fuel additive that was only produced by Standard Oil. If the United States wanted to end World War II, they could have leaned on Standard Oil and prevented them from selling this product, thus grounding all German airplanes. This would have crippled the Nazi war machine without America firing so much as a single shot.

So who really had more clout, Standard Oil or the United States government? Well, the United States never did prevent Standard Oil from selling their fuel additive to the Nazis, so we can deduce that Standard Oil had the money to make their political opponents focus on something else. Don’t ever forget that war is big, big business.

The Rockefeller family has ownership and controlling interest in a variety of companies such as Exxon/ Mobil, JP Morgan Chase, Monsanto, Honeywell, Quaker Oats, United Airlines, American Airlines, AT& T, and insurance companies such as New York Life.

Besides large corporations, the family has seeded a variety of charity, “Think Tanks” and Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s) such as The United Nations, Planned Parenthood, Population Council, and the World Economic Forum.

The Rockefeller family doesn’t think that running the world’s biggest corporations is aiming high enough. Their true intention is to run the world, and their vehicles for doing so are the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Formed in the early 1970’ s the Trilateral Commission is made up of prominent leaders from North America, Europe, and Japan.

The Bilderberg Group is a collection of influential leaders in the world of business, politics, and media. Founded by psychopath David Rockefeller, in conjunction with the equally despicable royal family of the Netherlands, The Bilderberg Group unofficially sets the agenda for the developed world for both the short-term and long-term. The coordination of these three different industries is essential when steering the world in a new direction. When the world shifts into a new paradigm, the politicians are told how to vote, the business are told what to sell, and the media is told what to say (or in most cases, what not to say).

“Corporations are legal fictions created by the State to shield executives from liability. It’s like if I had a little hand-puppet, and I went to rob a bank, and the hand-puppet held the little gun and told people to hand over all the money, and then the hand-puppet grabbed the money and ran out, and then I got caught and I handed the hand-puppet over the police and then the police tried the hand-puppet, put the hand-puppet in jail, and I get to keep all the money.” ― Stefan Molyneux, independent journalist.

“I am delighted to be here in this new headquarters. I have been often to the ‘Mothership’ in New York City, but it is good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council so it will mean I don’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing, and how we should think about the future.”-Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State, in a surprisingly honest moment when she admits that the CFR tells her what to do.

The CFR’s mission is to create a monopoly for its members through foreign policy planning. Of course, that mission statement isn’t found on their website, but that is what the CFR is all about. Over time, the CFR has become intertwined with the government that carries out policy prescriptions, in part because many of their members go back and forth between the CFR and the U.S. government, to the point where virtually entire administrations are pieced together from their members. They are a gang that controls politicians through money and influence. This is the way it has been for decades.

Let’s recall that odd fact that Mr. Epstein with his strange resume and no college degree was a member of CFR.

The Council on Foreign Relations has produced 19 Secretaries of State, 21 Treasury Secretaries, 23 Defense Secretaries, and 16 CIA Directors in the past. Obama’s cabinet was stuffed to capacity with members such as John Kerry, the Secretary of State, Jacob Lew, the Treasury Secretary, Ashton Carter the Secretary of Defense, and Jeh Johnson, the Director of Homeland Security. Some people think of the CFR as an incubator for developing like-minded people that will step into positions of power to keep this system of democracy going into the next generation. It is better described as a petri dish growing a type of self-righteous fungus that spreads throughout the world, infecting anyone that it comes in contact with. The Council on Foreign Relations is the “Athletes Foot” of politics, found in dirty bathrooms and infecting people that don’t know any better than to stay away from putting themselves in a position to be infected by it. The George W Bush administration were all CFR members, including Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Tim Geitner, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle, Scooter Libby and Richard Armitage. This is no accident and no coincidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

“It refers to a parallel secret government, organized by the intelligence and security apparatus, financed by drugs, and engaging in illicit violence, to protect the status and interests of the military against threats from intellectuals, religious groups, and occasionally the constitutional government. In this book, I adapt the term somewhat to refer to the wider interface in America between the public, the constitutionally established state, and the deep forces behind it of wealth, power, and violence outside the government. You might call it the back door of the Public state, giving access to dark forces outside the law.”-Peter Dale Scott, author, The Road to 9/ 11. Just because several of the intelligence agencies of the United States are involved with the Deep State does not mean that this is an American organization, or that they only have American interests in mind. Yes, there are important people from the United States government agencies and American-based businesses, but this organization is global in both composition and reach. Their goals may align with some of the policies of the United States, but not always. “The result every time is more war, billions of dollars to the Pentagon slush fund, more false flags to justify more wars, more corruption and less accountability from government officials who get caught lying and committing crimes, more lies and propaganda sold to us by CIA’s mainstream media, more police state and tyranny against the people, less freedoms, more staged mass shootings, more globalization and illegal trade agreements, more medical and scientific fraud and false claims to feed the pockets of the pharmaceutical industries and vaccine industries, and, among other things, bigger steps to get us closer and closer to the permanent establishment of a New World Order to be sold as United Nations’ ‘sustainable’ living and ‘global peace and prosperity’.”–Bernie Suarez, author.

That's it. The whole shebangy. The true Octopus. International in scope although it's dark heart has traditionally been the U.S. There will come a day when the U.S. will be spent & discarded and then Dubai or Kazakistan or some other such will become its new command center. Just about everything wrong with society is bits & pieces of it. Some of its soldiers witting, some unwitting. It's The Devil's Chessboard. The NWO cometh.

edit on 3-8-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

“We used to laugh at ‘Conspiracy Theorists’, but from FIFA to banking scandals to the Iraq War, it seems they might have been on to something after all.

You’d have your mate, who after a few beers, would tell you that the moon landings were faked, or that the Illuminati controlled everything, or that the U.S. government was holding alien autopsies in Area 51, and you would be able to dismiss this because it was all rubbish.

It’s true that there was always the ‘big one’ which wasn’t quite so easily dismissed. This was the Kennedy assassination, but here you could be fairly sure that the whole thing was a terrible, impenetrable, murky morass. You knew that some things never would be known and never would be released, partially redacted by the CIA 200 years in the future. And you knew, whatever the truth was, it was probably a bit dull compared to your mate’s flights of fancy involving the KGB, the Mafia, and the Military-Industrial Complex. Besides, it all made for a lot of very entertaining films and books.

This nice cozy state of affairs lasted until the early 2000’ s, but then something changed. These days ‘Conspiracy Theories’ don’t look so crazy, and ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ don’t look like crackpots. In fact, today’s conspiracy theory is tomorrow’s news headlines. It’s tempting, I suppose, to say that we live in a golden age of conspiracy theories, although it is only really golden for the architects of the conspiracies. From the Iraq War to FIFA to the banking crisis, the truth is not only out there, but it is more outlandish than anything we could have made up.”-Alex Proud, The Telegraph, 2016.

Well at this point we are 1/3 through one of 4 books.
Sigh.

As the Gut stated, everyone, Welcome to the Octopus.

Three Buildings With Two Planes

“Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event–like a new Pearl Harbor.”–Project for a New American Century (PNAC): Rebuilding America’s Defenses, September 2000, Page 51. Exactly one year later, they got their “new Pearl Harbor” in Lower Manhattan, Washington D.C. and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. With this came the green light, in the form of support from Congress and the American people, as well as a blank check, to put their plans into motion. From the burning wreckage of the Twin Towers, the multi-trillion dollar “War on Terror” was launched, as well as the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation and Safety Administration, and the Patriot Act. Since the creation of these agencies, what have we gotten?

“A real investigation of 9/ 11 would destabilize the United States’ political system… and it could even lead to a civil war. The truth about 9/ 11 is so horrific that if the American people actually were to learn that truth they would completely lose confidence in their system, because the truth of matter is that a faction of power here in the United States–the neoconservative faction–orchestrated the events of September 11, 2001, as a New Pearl Harbor designed to launch their agenda of world domination and a rollback of freedom in the United States.”–Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, author and well-known critic of the phony “War on Terror”.

“Is it conceivable that four hijacked planes flew around so freely, penetrated U.S. airspace and hit the towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon one by one, with an interval of 15 minutes and 30 minutes between the attacks? All this took place without the Americans targeting the planes and downing them, despite all their intelligence, satellites and radars? Or was the whole thing planned [in advance] in order to justify the war on terror, the [first] episode of which [later] began in Iraq?”–Ms. Al-Sharnoubi, Middle East Media Research Institute.

"I'm telling you to be prepared for a major attack! But it won't be Osama bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order. Whatever is going to happen that they are going to blame on Osama bin Laden, don’t you even believe it!"–William Cooper, Author & Radio Talk Show Host. June 28, 2001, 75 days before 9/ 11 happened.

To understand the Octopus of Global Control, one must know the reality of what happened on September 11th, 2001. It is fundamental to understanding the much bigger plan. Without knowing the backstory, there is no point in examining the other aspects of control. They won’t make sense, and in fact, if you just go by the official story offered by the government and the media, it doesn’t make much sense either because it is just so full of holes and lacks a connection to reality. Many people had been bothered by a sneaking suspicion that there was something that wasn’t quite adding up about how a bunch of Saudis that couldn’t fly Cessna’s, were able to outsmart the most elaborate intelligence system in the history of the planet, while somehow knocking down three buildings with two planes in Manhattan? They found a way to hit the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania without leaving any wreckage from an actual plane crash, such as seats, wings, bodies or engines. Then, after both the proverbial and actual dust settled, the logical conclusion of the Bush administration was to invade Afghanistan, essentially a stone-age country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/ 11. The invasion of Afghanistan was planned months before September 11th, 2001, and in fact, the National Security Directive to invade the central Asian country was sitting on President Bush’s desk on September 4, 2001. Who was drafting the Bush foreign policy, Carnac the Magnificent? How did they know a week ahead of time that something was going to happen to justify their “response” in Afghanistan? If you have been having a hard time wrapping your head around this story, there is a perfectly good explanation for this. The official story of 9/ 11 is not true.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join