It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dershowitz, lawyer for Weinstein and Epstein, accused of sex trafficking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein Facing New Sexual Assault Claims As Part Of Lawsuit Against His Attorney, Alan Dershowitz.

Epstein Accuser Sues Alan Dershowitz Over Alleged Sex Ring.

Its common knowledge that Jeffery Epstein was running Pedophile Airlines and "Sex Slave Island". Many elites traveled on his airlines and or visited his island: Clinton (26 times), Trump and Prince Andrew, to name a few.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

We also know that the federal prosecutor at the time, Alex Acosta (now Trump's Secretary of Labor), absolved Epstein of all federal charges and hid the plea agreement from the victims which violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CVRA).

This latest victim is now suing Dershowitz for defamation.

Epstein's legal team employed a common tactic: character assassination and defamation (ie attack the victim), which is part of the basis for this latest legal action.

Giuffre claims in the lawsuit, as she has in past court filings, that Dershowitz, 80, knew about and participated in a sex-trafficking operation involving underage girls and run by Epstein and Maxwell, and that she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz and other prominent, wealthy men when she was underage.

Farmer’s affidavit and other documents attached to the lawsuit are meant to bolster Giuffre’s case that Dershowitz has maliciously spread false information on behalf of Epstein in order to intimidate and silence her and other victims, according to the lawsuit.

ETA:

Added the following links by request:

Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island.

Theres no question that Trump has or had ties to Epstein. The actions that Trump may have taken after the fact would seem to indicate that he is trying to distance himself from this pedophile, as most people would do.

But my point is not to indict Trump.

For those of you who are preoccupied with Trump's mention, try to focus on the main issue here: the fact that an elite pedophile ring wasn't brought to justice because of its high powered connections and participants.

It just so happens that one of those connections is our current President.

edit on 20-4-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump used one of Epstein's aircraft once for a flight from New York to Florida, so at least be honest enough to not include that as a trip to Pedo Island.

Trump later banned Epstein from all of his hotels because of an issue Epstein had with a minor on one of Trump's properties.

Hope that helped with your narrative.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Can you please back up the statement (with proof) in your OP that Trump went to Epstein's Island?

Thank you, in advance.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can you please back up the statement (with proof) in your OP that Trump went to Epstein's Island?

Thank you, in advance.

you've just made me bring a rocking chair

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thank you, in advance.

you've just made me bring a rocking chair

Rock On, Doc!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You may want to focus on the fact that an elite pedophile ring wasnt brought to justice because of its high powered connections, one of whom happens to be the current POTUS.

I also mentioned Clinton and Prince Andrew but you chose to focus on Trump.

Theres no "narrative", just stating simple facts.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's a good thing you're trying to be objective.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
It's a good thing you're trying to be objective.

If youre referring to me, I will state openly that I think Epstein is a scumbag pedophile who was engaged in the trafficking of women and children.

And that he was able to escape punishment due to his high powered connections which included everyone from Clinton and Trump to Prince Andrew and Dershowitz to many others.

Part of the reason being, if Epstein falls, it may lead to a domino effect allowing others to be prosecuted. So they have to try and ensure that he remains as unscathed as possible.

If this opinion/statement means that I am not being objective, then I would say youre correct.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

You may want to focus on the fact that an elite pedophile ring wasnt brought to justice because of its high powered connections, one of whom happens to be the current POTUS.

You may want to focus on facts, so unless you personally saw trump on pedo Island, you have no claim to even a subjective observation, let alone facts. If you did personally see trump on pedo Island, why haven't you been called out as an accomplice?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OP they both went to the island or nah?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I will be praying that something will come of this lawsuit and they, all involved and the far reaching fingers of this filthy cult will finally be brought to light and justice.

If not now it will eventually be that they must face the light.
edit on 20-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This needs to be investigated as rigorously as the Mueller probe. Start with the flight manifests to see who actually went to Lolita/pedo island.

edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump used one of Epstein's aircraft once for a flight from New York to Florida, so at least be honest enough to not include that as a trip to Pedo Island.

Trump later banned Epstein from all of his hotels because of an issue Epstein had with a minor on one of Trump's properties.

I am hoping that you and all the others here who seem very protective of President Trump would not continue to support him if it did turn out that he was a pediphile. Sometimes this protectiveness I see seems so strange I have not see this with other Presidents on this scale.

I personally feel that when people "socialize" regularly they do so with those who are like themselves and think along the same lines.

How many people have these numbers.

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.
Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth.
Per Vice News:
Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump? A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him? A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes? A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18? A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

You may want to focus on facts, so unless you personally saw trump on pedo Island, you have no claim to even a subjective observation, let alone facts. If you did personally see trump on pedo Island, why haven't you been called out as an accomplice?

Cheers - Dave

great ad hom, if he didn't see Trump personally, it didn't happen (in your head)

but you don't need irrefutable proof for Clinton huh...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

who am I?

judging by Trump's character and sleeze, all signs point to yes to visiting sex slave island, just like all signs point to the same for Clinton

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Your sources are bigly bad

However if Trump knows of it and is not going to do something about it then that's as bad.

Let's just get the popcorn out and enjoy the show.... It's about to get good 😁

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Epstein is a sick pedophile. When he invoked the fifth, it was because by answering he would incriminate himself NOT Trump. It is obvious Epstein would be at social gatherings the same time as Trump. Does not mean that Trump would know that Epsteins date was under 18. Epstein would know, others would only notice that they look very young.

Clinton going to the island so many times, is sickening. That is not some accidental meet up at some social function. Also anyone who returns to the island more than once, can not use the excuse of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Lumenari

I am hoping that you and all the others here who seem very protective of President Trump would not continue to support him if it did turn out that he was a pediphile. Sometimes this protectiveness I see seems so strange I have not see this with other Presidents on this scale.

I personally feel that when people "socialize" regularly they do so with those who are like themselves and think along the same lines.

How many people have these numbers.

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.
Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth.
Per Vice News:
Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump? A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him? A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes? A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18? A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

www.dailywire.com...

You just quoted the EXACT rebuttal to the post , you just posted .
Before posting it.
Congratulations for posting facts , before you post personal opinion
It does happen , yet is very rare here on ATS

Denying Ignorance.
Why ?
I havent used this closing in a while

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes lets get some evidence. Like evidence that Clinton did twenty six times.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes lets get some evidence. Like evidence that Clinton did twenty six times.

Clinton's trips are documented in the flight logs.......research it silly

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

great ad hom, if he didn't see Trump personally, it didn't happen (in your head)

but you don't need irrefutable proof for Clinton huh...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

who am I?

judging by Trump's character and sleeze, all signs point to yes to visiting sex slave island, just like all signs point to the same for Clinton

But Trump has been cracking down 5 times as hard as any democrat president on sex trafficking and pedophiles, hmmmm. I guess that makes him a likely candidate for Epstein's Island. I think he borrowed Epstein's plane once and the explanation was either an emergency or a mercy flight. You peeps are too much.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join