It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Media currently commiting Obstruction of Justice by own definition

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't think you understand what the whole mueller report was trying to uncover then.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
2020 is on track to be Trump's. But 2024 will be the most fascinating election in my lifetime. What happens when Trump is gone?

Candace Owens for President, 2024!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Mueller laid out no less than 10 examples in his report, to begin with.

10 examples of possible obstruction, all of which are nothing, just someone letting off steam because they are being railroaded (well, certain people tried).

Proof? Mueller himself said that Trump did nothing to impede his investigation.

And firing Comey, without also demanding that the FBI's witchhunt investigation be shut down, does nothing to impede the investigation, it merely changed who was in charge of the FBI, and since he allowed RR to continue as acting AG - RR, you know, the same one who appointed Mueller - that is proof enough that there was no obstruction.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
a reply to: loam

2020 is on track to be Trump's. But 2024 will be the most fascinating election in my lifetime. What happens when Trump is gone?

Ivanka!!

God no, she (and hubbie) is (are) far more left/globalist than Dad is...

Again - Candace Owens would be my choice. Second choice would be Don Jr...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
It’s simple you said Mueller said he didn’t proceed against Trump due to DOJ rules. Just link that quote from him. I’ll wait.

Well... to be fair, Mueller did clearly state this - Volume 2, Page 1.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I don't think you understand what the whole mueller report was trying to uncover then.

I understand just fine

First, this thread is about people saying wanting to fire mueller or tweeting anger at the investigation is obstruction

If they believe that, then the media and Dems doing that are also obstructing

Secondly, as other threads I have done show, mueller wasn’t about stopping Russian interference or he would have investigated the kremlin officials that Hillary’s team paid to get dirt from that were lies about trumps team

Mueller was about trying to pin anything at all on trump

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

"The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, ..."

Source? Context?

What crime is Mueller talking about here? I think it's not obstruction. I think he's talking about the prosecutorial threshold for criminal conspiracy here. The same kind of criminal conspiracy that he gave Don Jr a Mulligan on, because he deemed Don Jr just too clueless to know he had actually committed a crime.

The context is the conclusion of section on obstruction...

Are you simply making things up or deliberately lying to obfuscate?

The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. 

"We're not confident he's innocent, but we cannot produce a preponderance of evidence to suggest he committed a crime, either" . It's weasel words. He had "reasonable suspicion" . So what? That's enough to justify an investigation, sure. That isn't enough for an indictment, nevermind a conviction. Can't even say "he more likely than not commit obstruction" .
edit on 22-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I deserve the same source links that were required of me. The poster is misrepresenting.

That quote applies to criminal conspiracy, not obstruction. The poster is conflating the two charges, obstruction and criminal conspiracy and claiming exoneration where it doesn't exist.

Two lies.

Those words are in the obstruction conclusion. It has nothing to do with the collusion delusion.

Second, I've stated a dozen times that the report does not exonerate him. It simply says they cannot produce a preponderance of evidence ("more likely than not") that a crime was committed. That's as close to exoneration as Trump is going to get. They aren't going to say "He's innocent!". That's not the purpose of a criminal investigation.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have multiple theories on this...

...one of them... it may be, that the sound and fury about it all itself becomes a bargaining chip, when it come time to charge people.

What else do they have? All they need is one reasonably high ranking person to be caught dead to rights, and squeeze them, and the dominoes will fall.

However, they BETTER not make a deal with Brennan. He needs prison, or even a neck stretching on public TV.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
MAGA. Trump 2020.

I liked the video, but seemed like he was just stating the obvious but hey if it helps someone out there right on!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Looks to me, and people like me, that you guys are just pushing fake news and lies, and refusing to acknowledge what the Mueller report actually says.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You refuse to acknowledge there was no criminal collusion or ignore it at least

Refuse to acknowledge mueller didn’t look at the most effective Russian interference; the Kremlin agents who sourced the dossier

Refuse to look at the fact the mueller report shows there was no verified evidence ever to spy on someone like carter page

Refuse to acknowledge Hillary’s team deleting subpoenaed evidence is a much more egregious and blatant obstruction of justice than anything trump is alleged to have done

Refuse to acknowledge democrats and media people are complaining about investigations into them and the start of the Russia investigation and trying to get the head of those investigations Barr removed

And then you accuse others of pushing fake news?

Wow
edit on 22-4-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Looks to me, and people like me, that you guys are just pushing fake news and lies, and refusing to acknowledge what the Mueller report actually says.

That's rich...

The poster is misrepresenting. 

That quote applies to criminal conspiracy, not obstruction. 

What crime is Mueller talking about here? I think it's not obstruction.

Then when presented with the quote and context, you decide I am the one unwilling to acknowledge what the report "actually" says?

hahaha
edit on 22-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Don Jr...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

This is how true fascism works.

And this is how true fascism begins....

www.theguardian.com...

At least you tried roflmao.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Only Sookie knows the truth the rest of us are dumb dumbs lol. Clown world.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I think that has a nice ring to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I think that has a nice ring to it.

April 22, 2019

A "nice ring" here too... the sound of MORE WINNING.

This morning, the Supreme Court heard arguments regarding adding the "Are you a U.S. Citizen?" question to the 2020 Census.

The justices appear to be siding in favor of the Trump Administration, to allow that question to be added.

STORY: www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Mueller report, lol, captain cover-up's report was so long and full of doublespeak I had to take 3 shots of Jameson after reading it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join