It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats and Media currently commiting Obstruction of Justice by own definition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The media and democrats have actually obstructed justice since all this began by giving false information, lying and then amplifying or promoting those lies. The democrats and media have probably cost the taxpayers the entire $30 million dollar bill. Most of what they did was slander, libel and malicious obfuscation resulting in sedition, possibly treason.

I am just waiting for trump to drop the investigation bomb that puts all these parasites away, and it's coming :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Comey deserved to be fired and it was recommended by the IG and Rosenstein. His actions were completely out of line in the hiliarhea E-Mail announcements. Period no obstruction of justice he was fired for incompetence and if you ignore the facts then well it is true of you too are incompetent of making a decision for yourself not being blindly led like a brainwashed stooge. I did not vote for Trump but realized this was a crock of sh!t from the get go. It hindered his presidency with the phony charges and denying it only makes you appear uneducated and an avid Demonrat Kool-aid drinker. The founding fathers were absolutely correct in setting up the electoral college because they knew that the majority of the populace is not smart enough to make such an important decision. Thanks for proving them right. Try shutting yourself off from your brainwashing machine (CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc the internet) utilize the library for your information for about a decade hopefully by then you can think for yourself. Good luck I really hope you are able to one day not be brainwashed but until you are I would recommend not commenting as you sound like a stooge
edit on 20-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: missed a couple letters

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Maybe, except you have Trump on national TV telling Lester Holt that he had already decided to fire Comey, because of the Russia thing. Then, we have Trump bragging about firing that "nut job" in the oval office, to the Russians, and telling them that now all the pressure if off if him.

Mueller's report found Comey''s statement, about loyalty and letting Michael Flynn off, most credible. So, there's that too.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So now that the democrats and media have been found to have been lying about Russian collusion for two years, they seek to change the subject and scream obstruction.

They claim that even though trump didn't cause the investigation to be impeded, he considered taking actions that may have done that, and the success of the obstruction is irrelevant to rather or not it is a crime.

They also say the law shows he didn't have to have obstructed just an investigation into himself, but into anyone connected to him.

Now I have argued on other threads why I feel trump did not commit obstruction, so that's not what this is about.

What I want to ask is this.

If trump criticizing the mueller investigation, calling people supporting it names, saying the investigators should be fired or insulting them in ways, or saying there was no crime and the investigation is bad or should be ended is obstruction;

Then how is it that democrats, intel people like comey, and media people aren't guilty of obstruction themselves.

We know for a fact that IG horowitz and investigator Huber are both conducting investigations into democrats, fbi officials and others into pssible corrupt conduct involving the Russia investigation.

Not only are Democrats and FBI officials possibly being investigated, but also possible media people that were engaged in potential illegal behavior with FBI officials in leaks.

So because this investigation is ongoing, doesn't that mean that every democratic politician and media person that complained when Barr said we need to investigate the spying on Trump team, and said he should resign for that, have in fact committed obstruction?

Lets make this real simple.

These people feel Trump suggesting firing Mueller who was leading an investigation is obstruction.

But the same people who are being investigated (or those they have an interest in protecting) suggesting firing or having Barr resign, who is the head of the agencies investigating the Russia investigation, is perfectly fine.

Of course the hypocrisy and double standards are to be expected from people that lied about trump working illegally with Russians for two years, only to then immediately ignore the fact they were proven to be liars and then complain trump being upset about the lies is itself a crime.

Its the same crew who thinks trump considering firing mueller, or tweeting mean things is obstruction, but Hillarys team deleting subpoenaed evidence wasn't.

So now they accuse trump of obstruction for the very things they are doing.

Too early to call sunshine...that's all that's needed to say, it ain't over until it's over, and it isn't as yet.

Of course, Trump kissing Mueller's foot in public too soon, only to call the investigation a load of shiite...oops sorry, some parts a load of shiite,
the next day, can only be the reason that a wannabee would come up with something so ridiculous as this thread.

As for Trumps culpability in obstruction, attempted or otherwise, that's as clear as can be...there's no caveat to that unless your chief has a privilege that the rest of ordinary Americans don't....oops he has...except??

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Humorous listening to a trump Russia collusion pusher call my thread ridiculous

Meanwhile you predictably ignore all of the substance of the thread

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Isn't that similar to being accused of murder, where even though I don't have enough evidence to move forward with a prosecution, the fact I've looked at the dead body means you're guilty of murder?

This is the left's view of the rule of law.

The left has been doing this a lot lately. Innocent until proven guilty is only for them.......anyone else must prove they are innocent in the court of public opinion or they are drawn and quartered

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I had to read the report before answering this. Well...skimmed with vigor.

www.justice.gov... (Both Volumes I and II)

I am not a lawyer. But the report goes to great lengths, pages upon pages in fact, to demonstrate how the President's behavior "could" be considered obstruction.

Yet, if the obstruction was clear-cut, why would the report need to go on about their interpretation of statute and precedent? Why would they need their interpretation (their words) of Article II authority vis-a-vi obstruction? Anyway...

With regards to your question, by the reports argued definition of obstruction, YES one could argue they are obstructing. Would they be found guilty of obstruction in a court of law? Who cares. That's not what this is about. It's about the show.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

As for Trumps culpability in obstruction, attempted or otherwise, that's as clear as can be...

Wow. I just spent the last while combing over the report (Volume II specifically as it pertains to this) and "clear" is the last thing it is. www.justice.gov...

Granted I am not a Constitutional Lawyer or a US Code Wonk but maybe you are. I don't know. Could you please explain why the report, with regards to obstruction, is just so clear?

My laymen's interpretation is quite the opposite. Elsewhere in the report with regards to conspiracy, time-lines, or facts regarding individuals testimony, the language is indeed "clear". I can even understand it. Yet, (Vol II, starting document page 131 or so) we wade into some murky waters. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You should be a White House Public Relations advisor, Grambler. The title of this thread is a perfect example of why. Sarah Sanders isn't speaking/thinking as strategically and witty as she used to. Your input would help quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Great post

Yes my feeling is that neither trump or the Dems/media/intel people are obstructing

But if people feel one of these groups are obstructing it seems like the other is as well

I believe no prosecutor would charge either unless they were politically motivated

But you are right, this is all theater

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hit 'em in the face with a goddamned bicycle lock, then cry like a bitch when they discus fighting back, ya?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
After listening to liberal media today, I sense that Mueller worded the Obstruction section the way he did, in order to cause Democrats to fight each other.

"To impeach or not to impeach", is now one more thing causing Democrats to fight each other. The "Green New Deal", and the America/Israel hating Muslim Congressladies are another flash point within the party.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The media and democrats have actually obstructed justice since all this began by giving false information, lying and then amplifying or promoting those lies. The democrats and media have probably cost the taxpayers the entire $30 million dollar bill. Most of what they did was slander, libel and malicious obfuscation resulting in sedition, possibly treason.

I am just waiting for trump to drop the investigation bomb that puts all these parasites away, and it's coming :-)

Cheers - Dave

You know, you are right! Thanks for putting that down for us to ponder.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Mueller laid out no less than 10 examples in his report, to begin with.

which one is the most important, you know, which one will get Trump put in jail? From here, it doesn't look like Trump has been arrested. And what I learned from dumbocrats, is that if you aren't arrested, then you are innocent. (you don't need examples, do you?)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

I love it when I post a thread about why the media and democrats are hypocrites and the best defenders of them can do is post a meme that means nothing

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So now that the democrats and media have been found to have been lying about Russian collusion for two years

Of course, this is a lie, right off the bat.

they seek to change the subject and scream obstruction.

Obstruction was always a front and center charge, and not some new form of deflection the Dems drummed up because they didn't get a criminal conspiracy charge. People have been screaming obstruction from the day Trump fired Comey.

Obstruction where. Firing Comey was well within the powers of the office. So where else has he possibly obstructed?

One of my favourite parts of this story that historians will rightly laugh at is that Democrats blamed Comey for the election and screamed for his dismissal, the Deputy Attorney General wrote a letter saying Comey had harmed the Bureau, violated policies (and the law as it turned out), and that the DOJ had no faith in his ability or ability to reform, and that as DAG reccommended Comey be fired.
Then after he is fired by the President, the very same DAG launches a Special Counsel's investigation on the basis Trump fired Comey (at his very own reccomendation!), and the DNC screams "obstruction"!

Exactly why all of it is political. The idea now is to create enough doubt in voters minds for 2020, despite what any report says stating there was no collusion or not enough evidence of obstruction.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Hey, what flavor is your kool-aid? I bet its grape.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So now that the democrats and media have been found to have been lying about Russian collusion for two years

Of course, this is a lie, right off the bat.

they seek to change the subject and scream obstruction.

Obstruction was always a front and center charge, and not some new form of deflection the Dems drummed up because they didn't get a criminal conspiracy charge. People have been screaming obstruction from the day Trump fired Comey.
No they just thought they could add obstruction charges to
Make it worse for Trump, but they just won’t let it go.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Oh? So, Muller just decided to include no less than 10 examples of obstruction of justice, in great detail, as a last minute effort because he couldn't prove "collusion"? And, Mueller said that he couldn't clear Trump of obstruction of justice charges, but couldn't indict either, because of DOJ policy, and kicked to over to Congress because he couldn't get the Trump Campaign any other way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join