It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Reading what little I have of that report the impression I get is that Mueller was inclined that there was but decided to not indite Trump because of the policy of not prosecuting a sitting president. My impression and supposition is goes with my own position that Trump should not be impeached but rather that what facts are available either for or against Trump should come to light and let him face the election of 2020 with that information in the hands of the voting public.

The arguement that Mueller couldn't come to a conclusion on the obstruction charge because you can't indict a sitting President doesn't make sense. He can still come to a conclusion in his report.

To not come to a determination and then present the evidence in the report and pass the torch to Congress so they can play politics with it. Goes against the point of a Special Council. The whole point of a Special Council is to have an investigation without the influence of politics affecting the outcome.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think CNN and the so called "left wing media" care about anything they publish. It's all about creating outrage. Outrage leads to clicks. Clicks leads to ratings. Rating equals money. CNN would talk about having sex with animals on Kentucky farms every night if it lead to better ratings. It's about making money. There's no grand left wing conspiracy.

Plus I bet you all these major media outlets are owned by Republicans anyway. Whoever owns the press can say whatever they want.

I was with you until that next to last line. With what is pitched even if they had an R in their past, they are not conservatives even if they are only RINO's .
edit on 22-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

Yep. It is proof that this is politically motivated, it had to be done intentionally. You either found evidence for it or you did not.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

and he did and he used it....It is not about Russia it ALL goes back to the Ukraine AND Russia and it was not Rump.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

As an Obama supporter, the article is right. But I never thought Obama was perfect. So now that I've acknowledged imperfection in Obama, can you do the same for Trump?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

As an Obama supporter, the article is right. But I never thought Obama was perfect. So now that I've acknowledged imperfection in Obama, can you do the same for Trump?

Ummm... yeah.

I don't really like Trump. He is kind of embarrassing to the office he holds if you know what I mean. He is way too Progressive for me. He has done a few good policy moves and a few bad ones.

Would I vote for him? Depends on who his opponent is in a primary. I am a Rand Paul supporter myself.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
too bad none of you here, have seen the intelligence briefings on Russia and the trumpster, because you might have sounded like you know what your talking about if you had...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

What stupid, non-reading world do you live in?

I would be fascinated to hear about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I don't really like Trump. He is kind of embarrassing to the office he holds if you know what I mean. He is way too Progressive for me. He has done a few good policy moves and a few bad ones.

Would I vote for him? Depends on who his opponent is in a primary. I am a Rand Paul supporter myself.

Sen. Rand Paul on Wednesday delivered a letter from President Donald Trump to Russia President Vladimir Putin that "emphasized the importance of further engagement" between the two leaders.

www.politico.com...

So. You're a Rand supporter who is okay that he hand delivered a letter for Trump?

What was in the letter?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

am shocked CNN still has this article posted

Its not an article. Its an opinion piece.

OK, but it's still a valid opinion piece that includes information to back up the opinion....

...Unless you are the type of person who wants to dismiss this out-of-hand and ignore it just because it comes from a right-leaning individual.

If so, then there are opinion pieces written by liberal-leaning individuals, too. Should those be dismissed out-of-hand and ignored as well, even if those opinions include information to back up those opinions?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm not a Trump supporter, and I think he's a bad president. However, I don't think he should be impeached, either.

At this point I think the Dems need to let the guy do his job and work to get him out voted of office via the general election, not via impeachment. Along the way, the Dems can criticize him all they want and keep calling him out every time he does something embarrassing to the Office of the Presidency, but impeachment is too extreme a measure.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Show me Trump doing those things and I will call him out on it too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join