It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But if I'm being honest with myself, it's hard to take Trump seriously about the "dems are out to get him and go against American voters" when he weightlessly gave Golan Heights to Israel a month before their elections, and declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization the day before. The arguement of whether they are or not are moot given the timing.

You did realize the Golan Heights has been Israel territory since 1967 ?
You did know that Iran , including the Iranian Revolutionary Guard , has been on the Terrorist group for many of a year now. I would say since the 70s.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So why does America need to declare that the case in 2019, and do we have the authority to make such declarations?

You did know that Iran , including the Iranian Revolutionary Guard , has been on the Terrorist group for many of a year now. I would say since the 70s.

So then why call a subsidiary a terrorist organization if they oporate under one the day before an allies election?

I don't argue the declarations, I'm acknowledging the timing and likely the reason.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So why does America need to declare that the case in 2019, and do we have the authority to make such declarations?

So then why call a subsidiary a terrorist organization if they oporate under one the day before an allies election?

I don't argue the declarations, I'm acknowledging the timing and likely the reason.

You all about wordplay , huh ?
Why did the US repeatedly announce Jerusalem was the capital of Israel , yet leave the Embassy in Tel-Aviv ?
Bush , Clinton , Bush , Obama recognized the fact and swore to move the Embassy , yet never did.

First the word is operate
Next , Iran was on the terrorist list.
Unless I missed something , isn't the Iranian Revolutionary Guard located in Iran ?
Of course , in these days , one never knows for sure
I would say for reinforcement of the standing
Be my guess.
Well , not really a guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So you think the timing in proximity to Israel's election had no bearing on Trumps call.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So you think the timing in proximity to Israel's election had no bearing on Trumps call.

What , reinforcing what has already been put in place by the UN and the US ?
Why ?
And , why concentrate on Trump ?
Oh , wait. You may not know that all Presidents do such. Since the first one.
Are you saying that was collusion between Trump and Israel to influence an election ?
Please say no.
Geez , here we go again.....

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think Trump acknowledged Jeruselam as the capital of Israel too. So what? Are you sharing a halal burger with Omar right now?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did that CNN reporter turn Republican like Cher seems to have become, if even for the two minutes it took her to write her response to POTUS Trump about California not being able to support illegal immigrants because they can't even support legal residents and citizens who are in trouble in Cal?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I read this last night.

This looks really bad for Obama.

He downplayed Russian interference, as did his party.

Now they tell us that this stuff from Russia was happening in 2014, and that it was so bad it was an act of war.

So Obama dropped the ball. That alone is terrible.

Then there is the question of did Obamas admin purposefully accuse trump knowing he was innocent because they were trying to deflect from their own failures

Obama did nothing because Obama's administration is the one that colluded with Russians.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Not Just Russia either, Don't forget Iran got Paid.

No Obama and Co didn't think the russia meddling was "working" so, (at the time) no need to fight back

Then, the Queen failed to win,, with the pissy recrimination in the DNC.

"you suck"

No, You suck"

The new failed queen tosses a "history bomb" for lack of suport, and spreads "russian collusion" through "friends" to get to stones with one bird.

Many "pledge support" because russia ALWAYS interferes, and everyonein washington is corupt

But

President Trump, the tru A-hole he is, is
clean
like no tickets clean
(it happens, rare but true)

CRAP!

link   
trpl

CRAP!

edit on 20-4-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

link   
Trpl

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A nonsense Op-Ed.

Sorry, but Obama was right to do nothing. This “meddling in our democracy” canard is sweet nectar for the misinformed.

One cannot “meddle in a democracy” by means of propaganda. Democracy allows all opinions, all propaganda, whether domestic or foreign. The countries that limit outside influence, whether by banning internet or censoring literature, are the most anti-democratic regimes in history.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
But Grambler the left sites are still drumming up impeachment against President Trump. Elizabeth Pocahontas is calling for his impeachment. When will this stop? Even this article is like having a 44 magnum but shooting blanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's a good question. I have no idea why it took Trump to recognize it. Should have happened decades ago. Israel was attacked. They defended themselves and annexed a small piece of land from the attackers. It should not even be controversial. If Syria was not willing to cede the land they should not have settled on peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

It's only nonsense if you have that opinion. The left claims it's treasonous and should be prosecuted. I expect consistency, or is the entire left a bunch of hypocrites. The choice is theirs.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They can and never will blame Obama for anything...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Tartuffe

It's only nonsense if you have that opinion. The left claims it's treasonous and should be prosecuted. I expect consistency, or is the entire left a bunch of hypocrites. The choice is theirs.

Yes exactly!

EVERY SINGLE ISSUE!!!

I am so tired of the double standards.

Trump calling out Omar is incitement. Dems calling out trump is no problem.

Trump people trying to get dirt from Russians (and not succeeding) is a crime. Hillary paying a firm to hire someone to actually get dirt from Russians is fine.

Trump tweeting about being angry about the mueller investigation is obstruction. Hillarys team deleting subpeaned evidence is fine.

And now here

Russia meddling is the biggest deal ever if it can be connected to trump. When Obama can be cast in possible blame its ow not a big deal.

I just want people to have constancy, even if they disagree with me. But many on the left don't even pretend to be consistent anymore

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: Grambler

I read this last night.

This looks really bad for Obama.

He downplayed Russian interference, as did his party.

Now they tell us that this stuff from Russia was happening in 2014, and that it was so bad it was an act of war.

So Obama dropped the ball. That alone is terrible.

Then there is the question of did Obamas admin purposefully accuse trump knowing he was innocent because they were trying to deflect from their own failures

Obama did nothing because Obama's administration is the one that colluded with Russians.

Thanks for reminding me of that!

Obama didn't know his microphone was on, when he whispered to Putin that after he's re-elected, he'd be able to give Russia some more Uranium, or something to that effect.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Oh , wait. You may not know that all Presidents do such.

That was my point.

Obama knew what Russia was doing because we all do it.

I also said it was trivial as they used freedom of speech.

I pointed out that he also meddled in Frances election to benefit Macron.

I don't play favorites. I focus on the present as much as the past.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
But never forget. The owner of CNN, JEFF ZUCKER, will only allow a few opinion pieces that are critical of Obama, and even fewer that are Pro-Trump.

Here's an example of what makes Jeff Zucker a World-Class Azzhole.

Zucker Tells Trump To Be Careful...or Else: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join