It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No source should be trusted. Everything should be treated as not trustworthy and verified.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No source should be trusted. Everything should be treated as not trustworthy and verified.

Do you trust the Muller investigation? I don't....

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So, the democrats forced a 2 year investigation to show that the democrats not only knew about Russian meddling during Obama, they also told everyone to stand down, whilst also showing there's no evidence of anything to do with Trump.

excuse me whilst I burst out laughing.
edit on 20-4-2019 by bitcoinforever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Kathy Beans could have probably helped Susan Rice do something about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why would you think that when the report literally says there was no obstruction.

"The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests," Mueller wrote on Page 158 of the report.

www.npr.org...

The report says the investigation was not influenced. The only reason to not come to a conclusion would be to create more drama due to political bias.

Yes, his efforts were unsuccessful due to his people declining to carry out his orders. His intent was to obstruct but it failed. Now some my find that this makes it ok but for me, his intent to obstruct is enough to let me know the kind of man he is.

And yes I agree that the reason to not come to a final conclusion on his part would only create more drama due to political bias. This is why I am not in favor of impeachment. It would be much better to let the 2020 election unfold and if he loses then I would hope his base will accept the vote rather than being cry babies as they claim liberals cry over the last election.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you trust the Muller investigation? I don't....

No. It was clearly a politically motivated hit job against Trump. They still found nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Considering we now know the entire thing was garbage and there was no wrongdoing, I don't care that Trump was trying to curtail a political hit piece. There was no serious investigation of Russian interference, it was a get Trump at all costs partisan hack job. There is a difference between trying to hide wrongdoing and trying to stop Democrats from working a smear campaign.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Exactly

As the thread I just made shows

If trumo is guilty here for complaining about this hit job

Then the Dems and intel people are guilty for trying to stop the investigations Barr is leading into wrong doing by Obama’s admin in The Russia investigation
edit on 20-4-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Except the difference is we have actual evidence of a crime by the Obama admin. So stopping that actually IS obstruction. With Trump there was no crime, no evidence, it was an investigation to find a crime.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Except the difference is we have actual evidence of a crime by the Obama admin. So stopping that actually IS obstruction. With Trump there was no crime, no evidence, it was an investigation to find a crime.

Well to me, democrats, the intel community and the media can complain and shout they want people fired all they want

None of that is obstruction to me

But if they say trump doing that is obstruction then what they are doing is as well

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

That's kinda where I have been going.

But Jimminy Crickit, This has caused a mess.

If you look at the Gobal behavioral activity right now.....

What a mess.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You guys have all been saying Mueller was gonna get Trump.

Í couldnt even turn on my TV at night (Im in europe) with out some late night TV host having some kind of segment regarding Trump and how Mueller would stop him.

It seems you drank all the coolaide and left nothing for noone else.

Brainwashed little sheep.

Now fall back in line and keep towing the party line.

Not sure what your talking points are these days but youll get the memo soon enough.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

The new talking point is obstruction. Trump is sure to fall this time.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

''We'' to not know that the enter thing was garbage and that there was no wrong doing. When the potus stands at the rostrum and askes for Russia to help him in his campaign serious questions of security must be asked. Even though his supporters say he was only joking. When potus's son meets with foriegn agents who offer that help, more questions should be asked.
When the potus shows so many questionable stances in regards that foreign entity investigations need to be asked and investigated.

And there was serious investigation into Russian interference, investigation on the part of the entire security system of the nation and then what.....Potus rejected it on his own hunch because he says he has such a great sense of people, this from a guy who has demonstrated an almost unfathomable inability to find ''the best people'' as he promised to run the country.

And sure the dems were running a smear campaign, that much is obvious and to any impartial observation it should be understood. But to ignore or deny the sleaze that boils out of this guy is just as confounding as not being able to recognize the dem smear campaign.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't like Trump. That doesn't change the facts. Trump did nothing wrong and the entire investigation was a smear campaign. I have zero problem with Trump trying to end an illegal smear campaign.

Like I said, obstructing a smear campaign and obstructing an honest investigation where he did something wrong are two different animals.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Here we go with trumps joke again

Tell me, if connections to Russia were so important to investigate, why didn’t mueller mention the Russian lawyer who met with don jr was working with Hillary’s paid firm fusion gps

Why didn’t mueller investigate Russia’s most successful interference, the kremlin agents that gave Hillary’s team info for the dossier?

The sleaze oozes from almost everyone in Washington

Yet somehow on trump warrants such investigations

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Exactly, the entire point of the dossier was to influence the election, yet Mueller didn't care about that. Why could that possibly be?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Exactly, the entire point of the dossier was to influence the election, yet Mueller didn't care about that. Why could that possibly be?

Because the investigation at every level was never about protecting the country from Russian interference

If it was the fbi would have went to trumo in early summer 2016 and said “hey we think Russians are trying to infiltrate your campaign “

They didn’t because the investigation was all about bringing trump down

That’s also why mueller didn’t bother to investigate the single most effective case of Russian interference; the kremlin agents who sourced the dossier

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Reading what little I have of that report the impression I get is that Mueller was inclined that there was but decided to not indite Trump because of the policy of not prosecuting a sitting president. My impression and supposition is goes with my own position that Trump should not be impeached but rather that what facts are available either for or against Trump should come to light and let him face the election of 2020 with that information in the hands of the voting public.

Well Trump nor anyone on his team...that is a rather big group of people that are not the sitting President. I think they spoke of this and being President has nothing to do with the final report.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
The truth is likely pretty simple : It was actually Obama who was Putin's bitch, not Trump.

Then have Barr indite him and put him on trial. Pretty simple...

For what crime? We aren't the radical left demanding trials for non-crimes. Obama is responsible for Russian interference, but it was not criminal.

I guess put Obama on trial just like Hillary. Hillary hasn't been indited but tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

I know it's fun but without indictments and trial it's just speculative masturbation.

Is Trump in jail? Has he been indicted? NO? then I think you need to sit back and enjoy the ride. He's obviously not a criminal according to your rules. Don't be a douche-bag hypocrite, nobody likes that guy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join