It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

For what crime? We aren't the radical left demanding trials for non-crimes. Obama is responsible for Russian interference, but it was not criminal.

And there we have the problem that the political elite get special considerations... I don't know what bothers me more, Hillary getting a ton of special considerations or the left allowing it with their positive support. What Hillary did would put anyone else in jail, an E2 in the military knows better, and that is the type of person you want to defend? Lol give me a break.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why would The Obama ad. do that? Is it because they wanted to "F" with Trump?

What am I not seeing here?

I am not being a jerk. I have been thinking about this for a while. (as we all have)

Was, or Is there a real threat that the Dems are trying to destroy the United States? What are they hiding?

I have been trying to read everything I can. I just can't find a solid reason. China?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Judging from the hysterical screams from the left right now, it looks Trump & Co. are over the target.

Then they should drop the bombs and seek legal retaliation.

I agree.

I think that everything that both sides have needs to be put out in the public forum so the citizenry can discuss it and then react to it at the ballot box, without the attempts to shape the narrative by both sides of the media.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Dr.Bannon Rocks!
edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: O

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
CNN:

"Feelin' cute, might make up some bullsh#t idk
¯_(ツ)_/¯"
edit on 20-4-2019 by SickSalvation84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Well there are several potential reasonings behind Obama actions here.

The first is that it was just a big mistake, which is actually pretty likely.

Obama, like myself for the record, probably just assumed that the Russians were doing the same thing the US and every other country does, normal messing around with other elections. He probably felt like me that this wouldn't have a big effect on the elections.

And so he didn't do anything.

Then when Hillary lost, the dems had to find an excuse, so they went with Russia. Now it looks like Obama dropped the ball on Russia, but in fact its only because the dmes need to push this narrative to attack trump.

It coyuld also be that Obama wanted Russia to interfere but I don't by that.

However, all of this aside, I do believe Obams admin used Russia as an excuse to spy on trumps team, and hurt him before and after the election.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Obama is a man that knew exactly what he was doing.

The sooner we acknowlege that he did what he did because he knew exactly what he was doing, the sooner people can move on from the anti American BS# he spewed during his reign. NO More excuses for those who wish to destroy Democracy.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Barack Obama promised before the election to stop Russian hacking. He didn't do anything.

Barack Obama promised after the 2016 election to punish Russia. He didn't do anything..

Reminds me of this little gem of a photo I took of my liberal friends TV screen the day after the election:

You tell him Barry!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When I think of the future, i see the movie Logans Run, like the Matrix was a Manual instilled by the elite.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Judging from the hysterical screams from the left right now, it looks Trump & Co. are over the target.

I agree.

I think that everything that both sides have needs to be put out in the public forum so the citizenry can discuss it and then react to it at the ballot box, without the attempts to shape the narrative by both sides of the media.

Despite our differences you show intellectual integrity.

edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I agree.

That seems like an excellent idea in theory, but, in practice, it is probably impossible.

Most ppl dont take/have the time nor the ability to make independent assessments.

They are led around by whichever MSM spin factory they watch, or the social media talking points of the groups tgey associate with.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am convinced that Obama did indeed let the Russians continue
with the meddling as it suited his need to set Trump up.

Looking back it was John O Brennan who was involved very
early one, perhaps before the FBI. Brennan was making
phone calls to Democrats in congress telling them he
was concerned about the Russians influence with Trump
way before the FBI started its own entrapment.

This reeks of an elaborate, pre planned scheme to
taint Trump and his associates early on before the
narrative was started.

As for CNN, sometime a broken clock ding dongs,
so yes Obama looks stupid, in reality I believe it
was more than inept, it was downright dirty and evil.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
The truth is likely pretty simple : It was actually Obama who was Putin's bitch, not Trump.

We did hear him on the open mike begging them to tell Mr. Putin to please be patient, he would have more flexibility after the election...
edit on 20-4-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And so he didn't do anything.

Then when Hillary lost, the dems had to find an excuse, so they went with Russia. Now it looks like Obama dropped the ball on Russia, but in fact its only because the dmes need to push this narrative to attack trump.

Its been a nothing burger for decades and the Dems made it something to finally come back around once again as a nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Either there is obstruction or there is not. How is it possible they can't tell?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

On trial for what? Nothing illegal happened in regards to this. Hillary should be put on trial, and anyone who is ok with her not being after all the evidence of her political allies shielding her should be ashamed of themselves.

Liberals who have been calling for Trump to go on trial, claiming it was illegal, should be calling for Obama to go on trial. If they don't they are hypocrites. The rest of us who said there was no crime should be consistent.
edit on 20-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Reading what little I have of that report the impression I get is that Mueller was inclined that there was but decided to not indite Trump because of the policy of not prosecuting a sitting president. My impression and supposition is goes with my own position that Trump should not be impeached but rather that what facts are available either for or against Trump should come to light and let him face the election of 2020 with that information in the hands of the voting public.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

either its fake or its not. either it can be used as a trusted source or not. period.

fake news cant be cherry oicked for tye purpose of confirmation bias...

to the op, yes youre right. bring your legal expertise to Washington. no one in the house, senate , or government has such brilliant legal insight.

obama is bound for jail any time now. and hillary had 3 months to live in 2016

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why would you think that when the report literally says there was no obstruction.

"The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests," Mueller wrote on Page 158 of the report.

www.npr.org...

The report says the investigation was not influenced. The only reason to not come to a conclusion would be to create more drama due to political bias.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

either its fake or its not. either it can be used as a trusted source or not. period.

fake news cant be cherry oicked for tye purpose of confirmation bias...

to the op, yes youre right. bring your legal expertise to Washington. no one in the house, senate , or government has such brilliant legal insight.

obama is bound for jail any time now. and hillary had 3 months to live in 2016

No it’s not that simple

Let’s say you think Alex Jones is fake

Does that mean if Alex shows a document showing the stock market was up ten pints last week, it can’t be true?

No of course not

The same is true of cnn

There news coverage is often true, it’s there opinion of what it means that is suspect

In any case, you never see me just attack a source and refuse to look at what it’s saying

If we must ignore all fake news, then we should never be able to site any msm outlet that pushed the Russia collusion garbage

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join