It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Cause I thought it said no one in trumps admin illegally conspired with Russia..

So what else has the Mueller report got on Obama. Anything? Meanwhile there are numerous ''take aways'' from the report as pointed out by several sources here being one.

www.businessinsider.com...

One paragraph that I found interesting was this.

Moreover, the special counsel's team said (emphasis ours) that "if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state." The team continued: "Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

Mueller did not cite the nature of, or lack of, evidence as a reason he did not come to a decision on obstruction. He did, however, cite the policy against charging a sitting president.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes I know the goal posts have changed.

A week before the mueller report, everyone was saying that Russian interference was the most serious thing, and trumps team colluded with them.

Now without batting an eye, the goal posts have changed to obstruction, and no one seems to care about the fact thrump was lied about for two years as being involved illegally with Russians.

Meanwhile, if Russian interference was such a big deal, we now know Trump had nothing to do with it, and actually Obama was the one who downplayed it, and instructed his people to stand down.

But nope, that doesn't matter, cause "obstruction"

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama is as creepy as Joe is, I don't trust either of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Mach2

They can't point out a single thing wrong.

It's quite baffling to me, that ppl can't get past their dislike for Trump's personality, to see that his actions, and policies are sucessful, but more importantly, good for Americans, in general.

I get that the delusional, radical left have irreconcilable ideology, but I hope they aren't in the majority.

Anyone who is even close to being a moderate should embrace the success.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So basically this just confirms what every rational thinking person has been saying all along...That Russian Trolls manipulated the American electorate into voting for Trump.

Lol do you really think that is what happened? The whole collusion including Facebook etc is really all a nothing burger, but the left pushed it into the lime light to suggest Trump was directing working for Russia. Now we know all that was a lie to suggest, a lie in all the fake facts everyone said they had, lied everyday about "this is the end for Trump".

Hillary lost because she sucks and the DNC disenfranchised a good chunk of their base when the burned Bernie. Remember that 44% voted for neither candidates and the left is on the road again for another big failure with their resent far left views. Do you really think any of those 44% are far left?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I wonder if presenting false information and revealing classified information and using an army to sway opinion, while weaponizing efforts of our intelligence agency's against a person because you believe they are bad and must have committed a crime is obstructing justice in any way?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I wonder if presenting false information and revealing classified information and using an army to sway opinion, while weaponizing efforts of our intelligence agency's against a person because you believe they are bad and must have committed a crime is obstructing justice in any way?

That goes to another question I have about obstruction.

Lets say we find out that there was corruption or illegalities into the start of the investigation (like the fisa warrant on carter page)

We know that during the investigation there were illegalities (leaks) to hurt trump.

So if the investigation started with illegalities and continued to have them, all designed to hurt trump, and we know trump wasn't guilty of the crime alleged,

Wouldn't that be more reason to say trump didn't obstruct justice? Especially seeing as how despite thinking about it, trump never did fire mueller or do anything to impede him.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Maverick1
The truth is likely pretty simple : It was actually Obama who was Putin's bitch, not Trump.

Then have Barr indite him and put him on trial. Pretty simple...

For what crime? We aren't the radical left demanding trials for non-crimes. Obama is responsible for Russian interference, but it was not criminal.

I guess put Obama on trial just like Hillary. Hillary hasn't been indited but tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

I know it's fun but without indictments and trial it's just speculative masturbation.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
another accidental dp

sorry
edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Obama and HIllary were never put on trial because they obeyed their black op masters.

Why else do you think Donald Trump was welcomed by Most Americans? It's not that hard, do the math.

The last few decades have been run by bloodlines.
edit on 20-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Obama and HIllary were never put on trial because they obeyed their black op masters.

Why else do you think Donald Trump was welcomed by Most Americans? It's not that hard, do the math.

The last 3 decades have been run by bloodlines.

They impeached Bill Clinton for lying about sex. Was he part of the bloodline as well.

trump has had plenty of time to indite Hillary, if he was serious about "lock her up" The same criteria should apply to Obama now that the "evidence" is in...We need another investigation into Obama's treason now.
edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

They didn't impeach him enough.

Remember his Wife HIllary with her, 'WE ARE PRESIDENT' blah bling #e?

I do.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

They impeached Bill Clinton for lying about sex. Was he part of the bloodline as well.

trump has had plenty of time to indite Hillary, if he was serious about "lock her up"

Clinton was impeached for perjury and... obstruction of justice.

I also guessed you missed the point that Trump can't "indict" anyone.

As far as she and the crooked people in the FBI and DOJ that let her slide, I do think this will be an interesting 6 months coming up.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Lol..

Right wing internet activists are the only ones who care about Obama not aggressively going after the Russians in cyber warfare. I recall him handing out some sanctions and warning Russia at least, it was the end of his tenure. Not a good way to end your legacy. Call it self absorbed or narcissistic but I promise you the current President cares even more about public image and historical legacy.

One does not simply become the POTUS while being a selfless servant of the people with no human male psychology to be seen. Presidents are people just like we are.

*ignores mountain of embarassing information from an FBI report on the President to find a crumb of rehashed dirt on the former President that we already knew about years ago*

I know the Mueller report is ugly but.. it is what it is. The President wasn't charged, isn't going to be, it just makes his administration look as chaotic as it was, I'm sorry for your loss. Tis merely a flesh wound, you need not blind yourself to the reality of the day while finding a tidbit on Obama that inspires you to make spins on the report to a sympathetic audience that mostly agrees with you and welcomes the deflection.

You don't have to play hot potato with the report, you choose to do so in your political debate RPG game. Do stars and several replies in agreement with your partisan post make the report hurt less? I'm trying to understand why it ignited so many outspoken, passionate people to invest their time, talent, and effort into these posts. Clearly the feels are real with this one.

Disclaimer: The author of this post is not a registered Democrat and hasn't voted since 2008. He favored Trump over Clinton in the 2016 election. I'm ethical, I don't throw my vote behind lessers of evils for the sake of a party. If you wouldn't vote for a candidate that you voted for had they ran as independent instead of Republican or Democrat; smile, you're on candid camera.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

trump has had plenty of time to indite Hillary, if he was serious about "lock her up"

As far as she and the crooked people in the FBI and DOJ that let her slide, I do think this will be an interesting 6 months coming up.

Yes it will...

Trump can have Barr do his bidding if he's serious about Hillary. His base thinks he's serious but I wonder how serious trump actually is about a lot of things.
edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I don't think this info about Obama is a big deal, because I didn't find the Russian "attacs" to be a big deal.

But the dems, and the media have been telling us for two years it was an incredibly huge deal. Some called it an act of war.

It was such a big deal that even the act of trying to have a working relationship with Russia was called evidence of wrong doing. As a result, we have incredibly starined relations with a nuclear superpower.

And after all of this, those same media people and dems want to act like they haven't screamed about Russia for two years, and now just talk about obstruction.

And so its worth pointing out to those liars that if the Russia thing is such a big deal, we now know it had nothing to do with trump, and instead there hero Obama knew the interference had been going on for two years, and not only lied to the people and said it wasn't happening, but ordered his agents to stand down and let it happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yes it will...

Trump can have Barr do his bidding if he's serious. I wonder how serious trump actually is about a lot of things.

I guess you've also missed out on things that Barr had nothing to do with.

Huber's report coming out soon, Horowitz report, Nunez indictments, an FBI probe or two...

The little things.

They had to let the Mueller report end so that nobody could scream "obstruction" when the other shoe hit the ground.

Not that it matters, it seems now.

Let's see where it goes.

Judging from the hysterical screams from the left right now, it looks Trump & Co. are over the target.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Judging from the hysterical screams from the left right now, it looks Trump & Co. are over the target.

Then they should drop the bombs and seek legal retaliation.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't think CNN and the so called "left wing media" care about anything they publish. It's all about creating outrage. Outrage leads to clicks. Clicks leads to ratings. Rating equals money. CNN would talk about having sex with animals on Kentucky farms every night if it lead to better ratings. It's about making money. There's no grand left wing conspiracy.

Plus I bet you all these major media outlets are owned by Republicans anyway. Whoever owns the press can say whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You mean Pence isn't behind it all?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join