It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Mueller's Report Looks Bad For Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am shocked CNN still has this article posted and I suspect it may be pulled down soon as the left is in a meltdown over this topic. Check it out now before it disappears.

What do YOU think? Was this all a big hoax?

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.

The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. In 2016, Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to "stand down" and "knock it off" as they drew up plans to "strike back" against the Russians

A legitimate question Republicans are asking is whether the potential "collusion" narrative was invented to cover up the Obama administration's failures.

If you consider Russian election interference a crisis for our democracy, then you cannot read the Mueller report, adding it to the available public evidence, and conclude anything other than Barack Obama spectacularly failed America. Subsequent investigations of this matter should explore how and why Obama's White House failed, and whether they invented the collusion narrative to cover up those failures.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Fake news from CNN, or is it OK now that it supports conservative ideology.
edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Fake news from CNN, or is it OK now that it supports conservative ideology.

As has been discussed a hundred times before.

If someone posts a right leaning site, you all say "That's wright wing garbage"

So posting a left leaning site like CNN saying something positive about trump or negative to democrats is saying EVEN THEY see it.

Anything to say about tha substance, or just here to complain about the source?

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I read this last night.

This looks really bad for Obama.

He downplayed Russian interference, as did his party.

Now they tell us that this stuff from Russia was happening in 2014, and that it was so bad it was an act of war.

So Obama dropped the ball. That alone is terrible.

Then there is the question of did Obamas admin purposefully accuse trump knowing he was innocent because they were trying to deflect from their own failures

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its about time they report the truth.

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The truth is likely pretty simple : It was actually Obama who was Putin's bitch, not Trump.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

He downplayed Russian interference, as did his party.

I think it only looks bad because he said there is no way our election could be meddled with then the whole party shoved Russia down our throats for two years.

They used social media and the internet. We're a free andsociety, so that's to be expected unless we want information regulated (I don't).

If he had said be vigilant and verify sources it wouldn't be a big deal.

He went on to meddle in Frances election though after, so that would have looked hypocritical.

But at the end of the day every one does it, which doesn't make it right, because I don't like when we do it no matter which party benefits. Just like I didn't like Trump meddling in Israel's election.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
The truth is likely pretty simple : It was actually Obama who was Putin's bitch, not Trump.

Then have Barr indite him and put him on trial. Pretty simple...
edit on 20-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This is a really big surprise to me, make me want to read the report if its so blatant that CNN can't spin it.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

When it came to foreign policy, Obumma was a pussy. His line in the sand, for example, was laughable.

He was too afraid to confront foreign leaders with a hard line, and preferred to make apologies, rather than making policy.

He wasn't just Putin's bitch, he was passed around like a whore at a biker party.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes everyone does meddle, which is why I think the whole "Russia committed an act of war" is absurd.

BUT...

That's what the dems think and have been shouting about since the election,.

And its not just what Obama said.

Look at this part form the OP article

The Obama administration knew this was going on and yet did nothing. In 2016, Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice told her staff to "stand down" and "knock it off" as they drew up plans to "strike back" against the Russians, according to an account from Michael Isikoff and David Corn in their book "Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump".

So Obama knew it was happening, lied to the press and people saying nothing was happening, and had his administration stand down when agents were trying to retaliate.

Then he and his party immediately pivoted after Trump won and screamed how this was an act of war.

It looks terrible for Obama

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think Obama knew that this Russian interference could be used to slam the Republican party and was overconfident that Hillary would win the election so was going to use it to discredit the Republicans after the fact, utilizing the Democratic powerhouse he had created to smash the Republicans. He was aware that the Russians had a point, the evidence coming out was real and if anything, he knew it could open a can of worms he could not close.

The Russians just showed how little that Hillary would follow the rules of our country. They exposed the bad in her. On top of that, Obama knew that Soros and other countries were backing the Democrats, and the debt owed to these countries from the contributions could be scrutinized too. Obama is not dumb, he could see the writing on the wall. He knew that Hillary was not a good choice for president and did not want his presidency to have a bad name. I was not too against the things he tried until the lame duck session when he forced through a lot of crap that hurt the American people. But thankfully Trump repealed those new policies, I am glad he did.

Our government interferes with the elections of lots of countries, how can we condemn other countries practices if we do the same thing all the time. Obama knew about this, his advisors would have advised him of it. You do not really see the Democrat congressmen focusing on condemning the Russians for this, they focused on collusion as the crime of choice, but there was not any collusion found. Yes, Trump benefited by what the Russies did, but he benefited because Putin and his government did not like Hillary because she was a pushy jerk that would not compromise.

Obama knew how Hillary was, he saw how she disrespected rules. Seems like some major players in the Democratic party are just like her, they think the rules do not apply to them.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Obama's administration looked horrible before this cam out (which by the way, this was my assessment from the start).

But if I'm being honest with myself, it's hard to take Trump seriously about the "dems are out to get him and go against American voters" when he weightlessly gave Golan Heights to Israel a month before their elections, and declared the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization the day before. The arguement of whether they are or not are moot given the timing.

They all look like self entitled bitches to me, and their words carry little weight as their hypocrisy has taken any footing or integrity.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

This is a really big surprise to me, make me want to read the report if its so blatant that CNN can't spin it.

I refuse to give them a page view, with a click. I don't want them to have the 1 millionth of a cent in ad revenue.

It does surprise me, though, to see them disparage their cult hero.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Obama would be considered almost conservative, in comparison to the bat shat crazy far leftist that seems to have taken control of the Demacratic platform.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

It's an opinion piece. Rest assured the official CNN talking heads are all saying Trump is damned.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Barack Obama promised before the election to stop Russian hacking. He didn't do anything.

Barack Obama promised after the 2016 election to punish Russia. He didn't do anything..

President Obama on Friday threatened Russia with retaliation for the election-season hacking of Democratic emails, promising, “We can do stuff to you.”

Obama would not specify what the retaliatory actions would be but said they would be designed to make Moscow think twice about such cyber actions in the future.

“Certain actions” are on the way, Obama said during his final news conference of the year. Some of the actions “we can divulge publicly,” others the public will never hear about.

“The idea that public shaming is going to be effective I think doesn’t read the thought process in Russia very well,” Obama said.
www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It was an opinion piece written by a Trump sychophant who worked for Mitch.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well we all remember when Obama promised Medvedev he'd be "more flexible".

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

It was an opinion piece written by a Trump sychophant who worked for Mitch.

So you don't like the source.

Anything specific he said you think is incorrect?

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Some might notice that in the CNN piece, the Washington Post is quoted. As well, the two authors mentioned, Isikoff and Corn exposed this over a year ago in their book ""Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump'' Both authors lean farther left that either CNN or the Post, Corn being Washington bureau chief of Mother Jones. This information is not the exclusive conservative expose many would like it to be.

Yes, the Mueller report, this CNN article, The Washington Post, Mother Jones, this book and others sources have pointed out Obama's softness on this issue. So let's just ignore that Mueller's report looks much worse for Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join