It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Establishment is Strong

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The political "establishment" elite runs strong this week.

Failed presidential candidate and GOP senator from UT, Mitt Romney, lashed out at Trump yesterday over the Mueller report, saying he was ...

“sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President.

Esta blishment Romney

What an absolute piece of "work" and political zero this guy is!! Just goes to show you most of the politicians in our government are all cut from the same rotten and corrupt cloth! The only difference between many of the republicans and the democrats is the color of their arm band. Funny how Romney was glad to take campaign donations from Trump when he was running for president...isn't it? He probably also turns 'tricks' on State St. in SLC on weekends!

Romey's comments weren't lost on former Arkansas gov. Mike Huckabee though...

"Know what makes me sick, Mitt? Not how disingenuous you were to take @realDonaldTrump $$ and then 4 yrs later jealously trash him & then love him again when you begged to be Sec of State, but makes me sick that you got GOP nomination and could have been @POTUS,"

Linky-poo

OUCH! Serves Mitt "Hack" Romney right!

I swear, guys like Romney make me want to start breaking stuff!

edit on 4/20/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Don't worry. Guys like Romney are breaking themselves.

After the Russia charade is absolutely over, these rats will keep exposing themselves. 🐀

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I actually think Romney would have been a good President, and while I don't exactly like Trump as a person Romney is lashing out at the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Romney isn't that bad, he is just a little religious and a lot of what Trump has done incorporates some pretty ego driven policies and staff. Trump is a pushy and successful big businessman, they tend to be a little brash most times.

Romney is no angel though, he has some skeletons in his closet too. But Romney does not have as many closets as Trump has.

I would not condemn Romney for this, butI do not think it was wise for him to say that

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Romney is a solid conservative, yet says the stupidest things some times

I used to have a lot of respect for him, but the more he's spoken over the last 2 years the more I realize he's only interested in doubling down on failed BS to save face. Maybe he is jealous that POTUS came out of left field and won 2016, or that Trump was able to do what every other candidate couldn't: inspire voters on the right to show up by the truck load

There were a few good men in 2016 other than Trump, personally I liked Cruz, Rubio, Rand Paul but Romney needs to give it a rest with this virulent Russia obsession he and other neo-cons have/had

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Trump talked heinous amounts of crap at Obama. Called Obama out on vacations and golfing too much. Trump now golfs more than Obama does...

Trump is no innocent when it comes to talking smack.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

When you listen to the obviously scripted trash talk from MSN over the last two years it is a wonder Trump hasn't said screw you and just walked away or done the OBAMA regime thingy and sicked the IRS on the haters.

People complain about politicians but when you get someone who is not a politician then the politicians all ban together to crucify them. It worked with Ross Perot but Trump has slipped through their line of defense and is killing the NWO bunch.

youtu.be...

top topics

join